Sign in to follow this  
J28

Attempted break-in at Tucker Carlson’s house last evening

Two questions:

what  kind of shithole Does he live in that he door would crack from a protestor pressing himself against it?

Who would marry that turd?

and yes he deserved it...

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

A bunch of fascist “anti-fascists” “protested” in front of Tucker Carlson’s house last evening while his wife was home alone.  One “protestor” threw himself against the door and cracked it.

Read more here:

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/They-were-threatening-me-and-my-family-Tucker-13373987.php

Of course he deserves it - right?

Why didn't he just shoot them all?

He's a real he-man with a gunz 'n shit, right?

-DSK

How very reasonable and compassionate of you.  Some of the most progressive folks in the media said stuff like that is out of bounds.  

I think we know where @Fakenews and @Steam Flyer fall on the empathy spectrum.

Assholes.

• Like 4

Its a plot for him to get new door for free

Shit like this should happen on either side of the fence no matter how much I think this guy is one of biggest assholes on TV. 

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Two questions:

what  kind of shithole Does he live in that he door would crack from a protestor pressing himself against it?

Who would marry that turd?

and yes he deserved it...

Democrats have really lost their minds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Democrats have really lost their minds. 

What do you expect?  Fakenews is Bull Gator who was banned from here years ago for egregious behavior.  That he is allowed to slither around in here demonstrates what a shithole PA is.

1 minute ago, J28 said:

What do you expect?  Fakenews is Bull Gator who was banned from here years ago for egregious behavior.  That he is allowed to slither around in here demonstrates what a shithole PA is.

congrats on being the prettiest turd in the punchbowl J28.

9 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
11 minutes ago, J28 said:

What, no mention of Malarkey? How many identities has he had banned?

38 minutes ago, J28 said:

How very reasonable and compassionate of you.  Some of the most progressive folks in the media said stuff like that is out of bounds.  

I think we know where @Fakenews and @Steam Flyer fall on the empathy spectrum.

Assholes.

Ah... no

Tucker Carlson is an asshole

At one point, he was trying to become "the intellectual conservative" after William F. Buckley retired. He doesn't have the brains for it, and nowadays his audience would be vanishingly small. So he joined the hate-spewers on Fox and now he's just a Rush/Hannity wanna-be

-DSK

12 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Do you think about what you write, or does that shit just spew out?

41 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Build a wall, Tucker.

President Obama had a wall constructed around his newly donor purchased home. 

1 hour ago, J28 said:

I am fakenews and only fakenews you miserable deep sock.

51 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Build a wall, Tucker.

President Obama had a wall constructed around his newly donor purchased home. 

Did Tucker have a bomb mailed to him? Does Tucker get death threats on a regular basis?

If not, maybe he should.....  It -might- make him think again about inciting fer and hatred on a daily basis.

-DSK

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why didn't he just shoot them all?

He's a real he-man with a gunz 'n shit, right?

-DSK

The only one at home at the time was his wife who hid in a pantry. This is seriously fucked up as is anyone who thinks its funny.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Did Tucker have a bomb mailed to him? Does Tucker get death threats on a regular basis?

If not, maybe he should.....  It -might- make him think again about inciting fer and hatred on a daily basis.

-DSK

Cite for us one example of Carlson inciting hate,

@Mismoyled Jiblet.As I thought, you don’t think.

Spewing hate every day can’t be good for mental health, and it’s obvious yours has suffered.

Just now, Dog said:

The only one at home at the time was his wife who hid in a pantry. This is seriously fucked up as is anyone who thinks its funny.

Actually, I don't think it's funny. I think the country is sliding towards another civil war.

I do think it's a bit of sideways justice that one of the hate-mongers has felt what it's like to be the target for a change.

Just now, Dog said:

Cite for us one example of Carlson inciting hate,

Are you fucking kidding??

-DSK

• Like 1

I agree it's fucked up. Is Carlson part of the media? If so he is the enemy of the People, so saeth the Trump.  Which is also fucked up. chicken. egg...  When you foment hate which Trump does on a regular basis it can be hard to control just where those seeds fall and flourish.

At least he didn't invite some black guy and a cop to the WH.  Now that was outrageous

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Actually, I don't think it's funny. I think the country is sliding towards another civil war.

I do think it's a bit of sideways justice that one of the hate-mongers has felt what it's like to be the target for a change.

Are you fucking kidding??

-DSK

No I'm not kidding. You said he foments hate, cite one example.

9 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I am fakenews and only fakenews you miserable deep sock.

Go fuck youself, you fucking liar.

No offense meant:)!

Just now, Dog said:

No I'm not kidding. You said he foments hate, cite one example.

If you want to waste your own time, watch his show.

-DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

I often watch his show and I don't know what you're talking about so show me.

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

I know I’m ready to rumble! :D

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

So SF is certain he spews hate, but doesn’t watch.

That’s a special kind of brain-washed.

6 hours ago, J28 said:

A bunch of fascist “anti-fascists” “protested” in front of Tucker Carlson’s house last evening while his wife was home alone.  One “protestor” threw himself against the door and cracked it.

Read more here:

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/They-were-threatening-me-and-my-family-Tucker-13373987.php

Of course he deserves it - right?

DEFINATELY a false flag op run out of the RNC.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, J28 said:

So SF is certain he spews hate, but doesn’t watch.

That’s a special kind of brain-washed.

Making more stupid assumptions? Do -you- watch that shit regularly? It would explain a lot.

I've seen it enough to hear that he consistently spew hatred towards "progressives"/liberals/Democrats etc etc. Just last week I saw part of one of his rants, he was saying that anybody who would consider voting Democrat should leave the US because they are enemies and traitors.

-DSK

Hahahahaha...Tucker LIED about the door. Does the disingenuous self-pity and butthurt from these right wing hate mongers know no bounds??? (I know that's a rhetorical question, but it needed to be asked since we're talking about people who are still making excuses for the Trump supporting neo-nazi who drove into the crowd and killed an unarmed peaceful protestor, and the other Trump supporting fuckwit who mailed the bombs.)

On a more serious note, the vandalism that actually DID happen - an anarchy symbol spray painted on the driveway (the HORROR!!!) - got me thinking....is there someone here who needs to fess up? Or did Tucker - unpleasant lightweight troll that he is -  just do it himself?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/11/08/heres-the-vandalism-that-protesters-left-at-tucker-carlsons-house/?utm_term=.b3d1ec49c51f

No crack :lol:

C6EYCP2QJY2X5KFFUBYLDLK7VI.jpg

So if there WAS a crack, I guess Tucker might rethink being the chief fluffer for Trump, who frequently says the press is the enemy of the people. Tucker must have thought he wasn't the press :rolleyes:

Brilliant!

I called BS based on the account.  What kind of door cracks by pressing on it?

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

DEFINATELY a false flag op run out of the RNC.

Womp, womp.

Here is more bias from the leftist mainstream media:

"We asked Carlson to provide a picture of the crack and haven’t received a response from the Fox News host. It’s possible that he replaced the door, or that the crack is visible from the home’s interior."

"It's possible".  That infers a doubt.  More spin.  It should have said, "It is most definitely either replaced or cracked on the inside." But no.  They had to infer the possibility of dishonesty. 

Can we get the usual whiners of an unfair world to weigh in on yet more unfairness from the MSM?   Hankies are available.

I don't think he has a wife anyway, I am sure she is an actress getting paid by the Republican Party. the house isn't real either and the door had explosives planted in it when it was built.

Also from the article:

D.C. police issued this statement: “We welcome those who come here to exercise their First Amendment rights in a safe and peaceful manner; however, we prohibit them from breaking the law. Last night, a group of protestors broke the law by defacing private property at a Northwest, DC residence. MPD takes these violations seriously,  and we will work to hold those accountable for their unlawful actions. There is currently an open criminal investigation regarding this matter.”

Wow. A full blown investigation over some graffiti.  The folks whose homes and businesses in LA don't get full investigations.  They paint it over the next morning. Then again, they are not silver spoon fed, lazy ass, elitist media fucks

3 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I don't think he has a wife anyway, I am sure she is an actress getting paid by the Republican Party. the house isn't real either and the door had explosives planted in it when it was built.

If they turn up some guy with a matching can of spray paint, driving around in a van coated in leftist stickers promoting violence.... boy... are you going to be embarrassed.

I think the chances are pretty slim, so I wouldn't worry about it.

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

If they turn up some guy with a matching can of spray paint, driving around in a van coated in leftist stickers promoting violence.... boy... are you going to be embarrassed.

I think the chances are pretty slim, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Crisis actor and a Republican supplied van no doubt. I hear the van is registered to a pizza place and has chains in it :rolleyes:

* This the Trump Effect in action. There is NO SUCH THING as TRUTH, just whatever bullshit you think sounds good.

• Like 1

Don't know Tucker. Never seen his show or any of his videos. He seems like a really nice guy.

6 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Don't know Tucker. Never seen his show or any of his videos. He seems like a really nice guy.

He's been endorsed by white supremacists in the video,and in response you say he seems like a really nice guy.  

Have you ever considered running for President of the United States?

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

He's been endorsed by white supremacists in the video,and in response you say he seems like a really nice guy.  

All he is doing is demonizing anyone that isn't white and making false statements about crime to push Fox's right-wing agenda and further divide our country for the sake of higher ratings. Is that so bad? I mean, the guy's got to make a living somehow.

26 minutes ago, bhyde said:

All he is doing is demonizing anyone that isn't white and making false statements about crime to push Fox's right-wing agenda and further divide our country for the sake of higher ratings. Is that so bad? I mean, the guy's got to make a living somehow.

what other choices does a white establishment, couldn't get into an Ivy (went to Trinity), male drunk have?

27 minutes ago, bhyde said:

In his next life he will be an itinerant goat castrator, and he knows it.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

what other choices does a white establishment, couldn't get into an Ivy (went to Trinity), male drunk have?

Maybe he pushed RBG. You don't have to be a lawyer to be on the SC, although I think Hannity has first dibs.

42 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Well.... Since you you put it that way... I stand corrected.

36 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

In his next life he will be an itinerant goat castrator, and he knows it.

Maybe he pushed RBG. You don't have to be a lawyer to be on the SC, although I think Hannity has first dibs.

clannity wouldn't want to hang out with a nigger, women,  much less a dyke.

13 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

clannity wouldn't want to hang out with a nigger, women,  much less a dyke.

In the interest of accuracy, I believe it is spelled Klannity. 

3 hours ago, bhyde said:

When did he stop wearing bow ties? He was much more believable when he had on a bow tie...

8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

When did he stop wearing bow ties? He was much more believable when he had on a bow tie...

He traded in the bow ties for toupees.

Another possibility - maybe it was the back door Tucker was referring to. You know, somebody who, umm, wasn't supposed to be there leaving in a big hurry when he got a glimpse thru the bedroom window of Tucker spray painting an anarchy symbol on his own driveway. 

Just a thought.

“Fighting Tucker Carlson’s ideas is an American right...“Targeting his home and terrorizing his family is an act of monstrous cowardice. Obviously don’t do this, but also, take no pleasure in it happening. Feeding monsters just makes more monsters.”  Steven Colbert

• Like 1

9 hours ago, benwynn said:

Tucker Carlson's character is unrelated to what some white supremacists do.

6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

when his mom stopped tying them for him.......

1 hour ago, Dog said:

“Fighting Tucker Carlson’s ideas is an American right...“Targeting his home and terrorizing his family is an act of monstrous cowardice. Obviously don’t do this, but also, take no pleasure in it happening. Feeding monsters just makes more monsters.”  Steven Colbert

This

• Like 1

10 hours ago, benwynn said:

Once you get a good lather going your sarcasm detector works for shit. 

7 hours ago, bhyde said:
7 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

He traded in the bow ties for toupees.

Stopped wearing a bow tie because it kept poking uncomfortably into his chins

-DSK

2 hours ago, Dog said:

+1

That is 100% spot on.

35 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

+1

That is 100% spot on.

Seems some in this thread would disagree - I find that pathetic

13 hours ago, bhyde said:

Another son of a famous, powerful man desperate for any success he can find?

I wonder, though, is Tucker rebelling against his dad with all this Fox stuff?  I don’t know much about his father and any family expectations.

of course, there are healthier father son relationships- to wit:

The advertising is a bit screwed up, but the cartoon does appear anon-

36 minutes ago, Patriot said:

Seems some in this thread would disagree - I find that pathetic

I know, right? It's so much more Patriotic when everyone stays in lock step.    And in case this is too subtle I agree with Dog, well Colbert yet still defend the right of others to disagree, including of course you. 

16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I know, right? It's so much more Patriotic when everyone stays in lock step.    And in case this is too subtle I agree with Dog, well Colbert yet still defend the right of others to disagree, including of course you. 

I'm not asking for people to be in lockstep......people are free to exercise their rights under the Constitution, but a line was clearly crossed here - unless you consider threats, damaging private property and defacing private property protected speech.  They are not.  Thus the protestors should be investigated and punished as allowed under the law.

5 minutes ago, Patriot said:

I'm not asking for people to be in lockstep......people are free to exercise their rights under the Constitution, but a line was clearly crossed here - unless you consider threats, damaging private property and defacing private property protected speech.  They are not.  Thus the protestors should be investigated and punished as allowed under the law.

there are good people on both sides.

5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

there are good people on both sides.

You are not among them

42 minutes ago, Amati said:

Another son of a famous, powerful man desperate for any success he can find?

I wonder, though, is Tucker rebelling against his dad with all this Fox stuff?  I don’t know much about his father and any family expectations.

of course, there are healthier father son relationships- to wit:

The advertising is a bit screwed up, but the cartoon does appear anon-

So he deserves to have his house terrorized at night while his wife is inside alone because...his dad?

25 minutes ago, J28 said:

So he deserves to have his house terrorized at night while his wife is inside alone because...his dad?

When you laugh, does your face hurt?

Tucker keeps pushing the edges of things, predicting violent response.  Sure, his family didn’t deserve the response, but it’s hard to think Tucker doesn’t welcome it. His victimhood is now a religious relic, and he can nudge a volatile situation towards more right wing violence like he did with the Pulse Nightclub shooting survivor.  It takes 2 to Foxtrot, and Tucker is the dance master.  Along with you, Tucker does what he can to get Left wing heads to explode.  It’s a delicate art, setting off explosions in peoples heads, as you demonstrate every day.  One step over the line on either side, and it gets ugly.  I despise violence, but fear that for you and Tucker, it’s moths to the flame.  

Defuse your own rhetoric- prove me wrong. 

Please?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Bullshit. The website Tucker founded - the Daily Caller - has plenty of white supremacists contribute to it. It's even encouraged violence against protesters.

44 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Your fuckin’ kidding about being in lock step right?  Because that is amazingly ironic coming from a prog, who are the most rigid groupthink bunch in the country.

3 minutes ago, Amati said:

When you laugh does your ass hurt?

Clown

4 hours ago, Dog said:

When white supremacists praise his show and refer to him as "our greatest ally" it is, at the very least, related to his character. 

4 hours ago, Dog said:

So it's okay to get news from comedians now?

26 minutes ago, Amati said:

Tucker keeps pushing the edges of things, predicting violent response.  Sure, his family didn’t deserve the response, but it’s hard to think Tucker doesn’t welcome it. His victimhood is now a religious relic, and he can nudge a volatile situation towards more right wing violence like he did with the Pulse Nightclub shooting survivor.  It takes 2 to Foxtrot, and Tucker is the dance master.  Along with you, Tucker does what he can to get Left wing heads to explode.  It’s a delicate art, setting off explosions in peoples heads, as you demonstrate every day.  One step over the line on either side, and it gets ugly.  I despise violence, but fear that for you and Tucker, it’s moths to the flame.  

Defuse your own rhetoric- prove me wrong. 

Please?

There was a bit more to my response, J28.....

6 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's the substance of what he said, not what he does for his day job......do you agree or disagree with it?

16 minutes ago, benwynn said:
4 hours ago, Dog said:

When white supremacists praise his show and refer to him as "our greatest ally" it is, at the very least, related to his character. 

I'm not saying he's a racist

I'm saying the racists believe he's one of them

-DSK

• Like 1

You know, I must have missed it when you guys criticized Trump for cheering a reporter who was body slammed and repeatedly stating that the press is the enemy of the people.  I mean, it's not like he is inciting violence or anything, right?  When the POTUS states a reporter is a horrible person, good stuff right?

Selective outrage at it's best.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's clearly more than just related for you. When Bhyde said Carlson seems like a nice guy you responded "He's been endorsed by white supremacists in the video, and in response you say he seems like a really nice guy". You obviously have drawn conclusions about Carlson's character based on what some white supremacists say which is giving them more credence than I would.

35 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It was not news, It was Colbert's opinion. Do you agree with him?

41 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'm not saying he's a racist

I'm saying the racists believe he's one of them

-DSK

And the commies think Obama, Gillum, AO-C and Bernie are some of them.  

14 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

This was a false flag op run by Republicans.   

Exactly - you need to ask Who Benefits? Clearly - The Old Snowflake in Chief gets more one-liners for his campaign stops.

1 minute ago, J28 said:

And the commies think Obama, Gillum, AO-C and Bernie are one of them.  

Commies?  What Commies?  What commies are left?

I have to say the responses by some here, based solely on politics rather than decency amaze me.

How anyone can justify a group of masked men and woman showing up, at night outside a private home, chanting about pipe bombs and we know where you sleep.  Pounding on the door and defacing the property is not acceptable regardless of the owner of the homes, political views.

They are not protestors, they are criminals and should be treated as such.  The comparison would be cross burnings and lynch mobs.  Is that what those supporting the actions, of this group are agreeing with?

They also put home addresses, on their web site of Carlson's Brother and his roommate from college.  Is that fine with those thinking this was justified?

Colbert nailed it, this is wrong DO NOT take pleasure in what happened  Yet many here seem to be glorifying in a woman being terrified, in her house while a mob rages outside.  Can you imagine the terror of  hearing someone slamming into your door, with enough force to crack it?