dylan winter

Lindsey Graham getting ready to be thrown under the bus

this little exchange from Fox is most illuminating -

Lindsay seems to think that he can stop Whitaker murdering the Mueller probe...

Surely Trump has put whitaker there for the purpose of impeding/stopping the Mueller probe.... Lindsay thinks that he is such great golfing  buddies with Trump that he can stand in the way....

I fear the wheels of the bus are ready to crush Lindsay as well

D

23 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

this little exchange from Fox is most illuminating -

Lindsay seems to think that he can stop Whitaker murdering the Mueller probe...

Surely Trump has put whitaker there for the purpose of impeding/stopping the Mueller probe.... Lindsay thinks that he is such great golfing  buddies with Trump that he can stand in the way....

I fear the wheels of the bus are ready to crush Lindsay as well

D

He forgets this is now about family and if you ain’t family......well it’s been nice knowin ya.......cue the steamroller scene from “ A Fish called Wanda “

what did he call him again..... “Kooky”

you are exactly right

when it comes to stopping the Mueller probe and avoiding jail time for Don Jnr, then LG  Graham is on very very slippery ground in hoping that Trump will do the decent thing.

Man he wants the DG job so bad he aches

D

Bless you America for this rolling soap opera - please don't have a war though

• Like 1

Graham says things to placate people and immediately turns around and sucks farts out of Trump's ass. Just another liar on the team.

Looks like he's given up on being nominated for AG. Trump probably told him he would be considered to keep him shut up during the campaigns. Trump might regret that. Hell hath no fury like a southern belle scorned. 

18 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Bless you America for this rolling soap opera - please don't have a war though

Why not?  Allying with Russia to go into Syria seemed like such a good idea.

I shoud like to take back everything I have ever said about jet skis,  dredging for scallops and BMW  drivers - I made those comments 18 months ago and no longer beleive these things to be true. I am no a hypocrit

D

I can understand why Graham would be interested in AG. He played at being a JAG in the AF Reserve and he even got a Bronze Star for bravely sitting on a task force. But look at what happened to the last Senator who resigned to become AG. Does Graham even get cable? For me, it's all schadenfreude because I really don't care and don't expect anything from any choice Shitstain would make. However this seems really dumb even by Washington standards.

3 hours ago, Olsonist said:

I can understand why Graham would be interested in AG. He played at being a JAG in the AF Reserve and he even got a Bronze Star for bravely sitting on a task force. But look at what happened to the last Senator who resigned to become AG. Does Graham even get cable? For me, it's all schadenfreude because I really don't care and don't expect anything from any choice Shitstain would make. However this seems really dumb even by Washington standards.

I think the first comment Lyndsey made about Trump was and probably still is the truth. He's an ex-JAG so he knows how shit works though. Probably figured out that Trump would attempt to neuter the Judiciary branch and thought he would weasel his way into the AG spot after Sessions, and it was pretty clear that as soon as he could Trump would dump Sessions. Lyndsey has always admired courage, he admired McCain's and was a very good friend of Sessions. Wouldn't be a bit shocked if Sessions told Lyndsey that one way or the other Trump would need a replacement for him, and they hatched a back-up plan.