solosailor

Judel Vrolijk Pro-25

I know that boat. It was at my club for a year and as far as I know has not been sailed in a few years. The current owner did an overhaul on it. Added a bowsprit and square top Main. Pretty sweet paintjob. The owner  Sailed it a few times one summer and havent seen him out since. I think hes just too busy. He works for a local Doyle sail loft, so its got many brand new sails. I inquired about it a few years ago but ended up with a Melges 24. I was able to track down the original owner but I cant remember who that is now.  Just google it. I believe only three were made.

Yeah, saw the limited build numbers.   Saw the lack of use and newish (older but not used) sails.   Doyle ehhh.....   I'll track him down that route instead of through broker.  Thanks.

Looks awesome! I'm surprised it wasn't originally built with a bowsprit and asymmetric. 

At least one hull was made to have it standard, but that was from a different company who got subsidized, never finished nor sold a boat. Partly finished hull and deck are for sale, as well as the moulds btw. 

On 11/13/2018 at 9:16 AM, solosailor said:

Yeah, saw the limited build numbers.   Saw the lack of use and newish (older but not used) sails.   Doyle ehhh.....   I'll track him down that route instead of through broker.  Thanks.

What about Outsider?

Were they not part of a Dutch racing sailing school..?

She's great.  The Pro 25 intended use would be daysailing and inshore.   Of course everything is for sale at the right price ;)