J28

2020 Democrat Presidential Field is Already Winnowing Itself

23 minutes ago, warbird said:

She could always campaign on the slogan "Least American of the bunch"  

Someone claiming to be Native American should run on a slogan "Least American".

I honestly think there is nobody here who could post more stupider shit on purpose that you appear to do completely on accident.  And in case there is any doubt, I am including J28.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I honestly think there is nobody here who could post more stupider shit on purpose that you appear to do completely on accident.  And in case there is any doubt, I am including J28.

To be fair Ben I am pretty sure J28 is only 13 years old.

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Sometimes it's breathtakingly stupid, but they soldier on.

Just now, LB 15 said:

To be fair Ben I am pretty sure J28 is only 13 years old.

Naw, he's 48 and morbidly obese. His hobby is eating wheels of Brie.

• Like 1

Jacks current wife always parks the Ridgeline a long way from the kerb. Not sure why.

F6CD7620-2129-4E36-ADCC-93AD8DEEAEF3.jpeg

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Maybe he was part of that bunch of red hats who questioned the immigration status of the Navajo guy a while back.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Maybe he was part of that bunch of red hats who questioned the immigration status of the Navajo guy a while back.

Well, the Navajos are an Athabaskan speaking bunch, which means they came down from British Columbia Canada God knows when without any documentation.  I don’t know why Canada is so sanguine about a bunch who came walking in a caravan from Alaska, intent on invading the place with a bunch of gang members from Siberia- not their best, mind you ;), Siberia doesn’t send their best, as you know, although I’m sure there are some fine people in Siberia who knew Putin, and besides, Moscow was founded by a fine bunch of people from Norway, and they wanted to build an unindicted co conspiritor hotel there.  No collusion!  

• Like 2

On 12/6/2018 at 8:17 PM, warbird said:

A list of panty waists, how about some serious contenders???

None are as brave as Cadet Bone Spurs.

10 hours ago, benwynn said:

She has less native gene than most, get on board.....

56 minutes ago, warbird said:

She has less native gene than most, get on board.....

She needs a catchy slogan to change the narrative, otherwise she's finished.  Maybe she could embrace her DNA with something like "99% White and Proud of it!"  Or "I Fooled Harvard, Vote for Me". 

38 minutes ago, J28 said:

She needs a catchy slogan to change the narrative, otherwise she's finished.  Maybe she could embrace her DNA with something like "99% White and Proud of it!"  Or "I Fooled Harvard, Vote for Me". 

Or then there are the issues. 

Oh wait... This is Trumpland.  Never mind.  

Hey... How about we make fun of her tits?  Or Blood coming from her whatever? 

5 hours ago, benwynn said:

Or then there are the issues. 

Oh wait... This is Trumpland.  Never mind.  

Hey... How about we make fun of her tits?  Or Blood coming from her whatever? 

She has a shrill voice, like Hillary, apparently. I hadn't noticed, but that's what I've been led to believe.....

All that said, I'm not at all sure that I think that she'd be a good President.

I might be convinced, by some creative campaigning, but...... Right now..... Nah.

Looks like another one bites the dust:

“Multiple staffers said they were irked by his recent remarks casting doubt on some #MeToo-era stories of workplace sexual misconduct. Bloomberg told The New York Times earlier this year that some allegations against anchor Charlie Rose, whose show aired on Bloomberg until last year, were “disgraceful” and potentially untrue.

Those comments did not sit well with many staff. One female employee described them as “vommy,” while another said the comments were disqualifying for a presidential candidate.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/we-asked-dozens-of-bloomberg-staffers-if-they-want-him-to-run-in-2020-only-1-said-yes

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Now yer talkin’

Tulsi Gabbard Is Reaching Out to Staffers for Possible 2020 Run

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tulsi-gabbard-is-reaching-out-to-staffers-for-possible-2020-run

You’re jokin’ right?  Being the spokesperson for a mass gasser makes her a non starter:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/316430-gabbard-meeting-with-assad-draws-disgust-from-fellow-lawmakers

2 hours ago, J28 said:

You’re jokin’ right?  Being the spokesperson for a mass gasser makes her a non starter:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/316430-gabbard-meeting-with-assad-draws-disgust-from-fellow-lawmakers

This doesn't bother me at all. We need new, fresh leadership with the fortitude to get stuff done. Meeting bad people is part of good governmental action. Per the cite, while the trip was stealthy it wasn't secret.

Big picture for me is I thought her religion might interfere with her chances but rethinking it, no R will vote for her anyway, and I don't think Ds care much either way. As a reg Ind, I don't mind. I'd be more troubled if she were Christian. We've seen what they can do.

You go girl.

Doesn’t bother me all that much either.  I’m just pointing out an issue that will make her a non-starter IMHO in the run-up to the primaries.

My money is still on Hillz as the last one standing.