Sign in to follow this  
benwynn

Laughing Stock

If Trump had his way, these great men would be in jail tonight.

"Former top members of the intelligence community rebuked President Donald Trump on Monday for deriding the retired Navy SEAL who oversaw the 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden as a "Hillary Clinton backer" and suggesting that he should have caught the al Qaeda leader sooner.

Responses to Trump's comments about retired Adm. Bill McRaven, who has criticized the president's attacks on the press, poured in Monday from former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who said Trump should apologize.

"This president owes Admiral McRaven and all of the SEALS involved in that operation an apology for what he's saying. He's undermining his position as commander-in-chief. Not only with those that conducted the operation, but with the entire military," Panetta, who served as the U.S. Secretary of Defense under President Barack Obama at the time of the 2011 raid that killed bin Laden, said on MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports" Monday.

In a public statement issued later in the day, Panetta said Trump's "statement criticizing McRaven for not getting Bin Laden sooner is patently ridiculous" and "demonstrates a profound lack of understanding of how our military and intelligence agencies operate."

Earlier in the day, Brennan, who was Obama's homeland security adviser at the time of the bin Laden raid and served as CIA director from 2013 to 2017, tweeted to Trump that "you constantly remind us how substantively shallow & dishonest you are on so many fronts, which is why we are in such dangerous times."

“You would need an extremely tall ladder to get anywhere near the level of intellect, competence & integrity of Bill McRaven & your predecessors,” Brennan, a prominent Trump critic, said on Twitter.

More at the link: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/patently-ridiculous-former-top-intel-officials-hit-back-trump-after-n938151

I for one would certainly not wish to piss of a SEAL, Secret Service would have one hell of a job protecting bonespurs from a 50 Cal a thousand yards out.

2 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

I for one would certainly not wish to piss of a SEAL, Secret Service would have one hell of a job protecting bonespurs from a 50 Cal a thousand yards out.

They could bring in a Canadian and take him out from two miles.

why single out tRUMP, no one quite does 'laughing stock' like these (un) united staytes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

They could bring in a Canadian and take him out from two miles.

hold that thought.

The good news is, no matter how moronic he speaks his base will still love him for it.  Because he tells it like it is.   Time to start the Raking Forest Floors Initiative - it's your chance to get in on the floor floor.

2 hours ago, Not guilty said:

I hope none of you guys live in America, cause I just posted your death threats to the FBI and secret service, have fun.

death threats, you unhinged fascist shitstain? where?

still, personally, I'd chuckle if someone did kill the sumbitch and I'd consider it a good day.

how you like me, now

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.cbce13151779474086016e6cecf4d18f.png

Agence France Presse (AFP) reported that an Ifop poll published in the Journal du Dimanche showed 25 percent of the country approves of Macron, down four percentage points from an October poll. 

Sunday's poll found that 4 percent of respondents said they are "very satisfied" with Macron's work, and 21 percent are "mostly satisfied."

Thirty-four percent of respondents said they are "mostly dissatisfied," according to the poll, and 39 percent are "very dissatisfied with Macron's performance.

Now, that's funny.

image.thumb.png.5c1b59ec13783f4731112a5cbb3bdea4.png

120,000 km of fire breaks. Forest road network giving full access to the forests. 60% of forest land in small parcels privately owned and maintained.

https://smy.fi/en/artikkeli/finland-has-a-problem-with-too-few-forest-fires-to-promote-biodiversity-burned-down-areas-should-be-protected/

Raking by another name. It may be a Bobcat pulling the rake but someone raked up the pile of fuel. Trump clearly understood the concept, using a familiar word instead of the correct forestry management terminology is hardly mirth worthy. 

Reducing fuel load is one strategy forest owners can use to make their forests more resilient to fire. Moreover, the practices used to reduce fuel load also tend to make the forest more resistant to mortality from drought and bark beetles. Reduce the fuel load on your property by implementing the following practices:

Summer%202013%20130.jpg

Removing potential wildfire fuel, like these dried pine branches on a forest floor in the Catalina Mountains in Tucson, Arizona, is an important part of maintaining a healthy forest. Photo: Melanie Lenart
  • Clear small trees out of dense areas. Increase the height from the forest floor to the base of tree crowns by pruning branches, reducing the amount of debris directly below trees, and removing small trees that could otherwise carry fire into tree crowns. Taking these actions helps lessen the risk of a surface fire intensifying into a crown fire. Clearing small trees off the land also reduces competition for water during periods of drought. Not only can drought stress kill trees, but the lack of moisture needed to create pest-repelling sap makes it easier for bark beetles to get past a tree’s defenses.
  • Reduce the amount of fuel on the ground. Reducing excessive downed trees and other fuels diminishes fire risk. Removing slash from a site also limits the refuges available for bark beetles. Large logs typically contribute little to fire spread, so leaving two or three large logs or dead trees per acre can benefit wildlife and soils without tipping the wildfire equation toward high risk. Also, leaving a cover of some leaves and twigs can help retain soil moisture and nutrients.
  • Increase the spacing between trees. Thinning some of the existing trees out of overt dense forest stands reduces the chance that a fire that reaches the canopy will be able to spread through the tree crowns. Increasing light to the understory also may accelerate the decay of understory fuels. When selecting which trees to keep in the forest, favor the tallest, most structurally sound trees of those species most adapted to the site for the long term. Trees with forked tops, for instance, tend to be less structurally sound. Fire-resistant species vary by location. In western dry forests, ponderosa pines, western larches, and Douglas firs all have adaptations, such as thick bark and deep roots, that allow them to thrive under conditions of frequent surface fires. In contrast, lodgepole pines, spruces, true firs, and hemlock species have thin bark and shallow roots that make them susceptible to any kind of fire. Hardwood trees, especially deciduous ones such as maples, alders, and some oaks, also tend to be resistant to fire because of relatively high moisture levels in their leaves.

https://articles.extension.org/pages/71220/reducing-forest-fuel-loads-to-decrease-wildfire-risk

Just like Happy Jack to get jealous of Trump stealing his "laughing stock" title and proving he can do even worse than his president.... 

Sad Happy Jack. 

4 hours ago, Not guilty said:

I hope none of you guys live in America, cause I just posted your death threats to the FBI and secret service, have fun.

Go fuck yourself with a sock on it.  Although I haven't seen any death threats here, it's fun to think that there were!

Report me cunt!

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Raking by another name.

Summer%202013%20130.jpg

Wow ... so how many of those did the guy rake up to burn Paradise?

3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

The good news is, no matter how moronic he speaks his base will still love him for it.  Because he tells it like it is.   Time to start the Raking Forest Floors Initiative - it's your chance to get in on the floor floor.

MARA

5 hours ago, Not guilty said:

So many triggered, if you live in America the secret service will meet you soon.

Speaking of laughing stocks...  Do realize not ONE person here takes this seriously?  Not ONE.

Stop. It's fucking embarrassing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VOA said:

You claim to have acreage in Qld don't you Randy?

Do you not comply with existing fire management laws? Do you have fuel laying about or do you address the problem?

Government regulation is bad. Don't stray off the reservation.

7 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

This clip is perfect. The farmer is Trump, the audience is indoctrinated Democrats, the announcers is the Trump hating media, and the pig is Trump’s policies. 

Faerie land is where you live with multilingual talking pigs, in the real world farmers make pork out of pigs.

10 hours ago, d'ranger said:

joZymq7.jpg

Floorba?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Brennan, who was Obama's homeland security adviser at the time of the bin Laden raid and served as CIA director from 2013 to 2017, tweeted to Trump that "you constantly remind us how substantively shallow & dishonest you are on so many fronts, which is why we are in such dangerous times."

“You would need an extremely tall ladder to get anywhere near the level of intellect, competence & integrity of Bill McRaven & your predecessors,”

I like this guy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 3to1 said:
12 hours ago, Not guilty said:

still, personally, I'd chuckle if someone did kill the sumbitch and I'd consider it a good day.

how you like me, now

Hey shitstain, can you call them back and add me to the list?

I could use a little comedy in my life.

• Like 1

Ring, ring...

FBI: "<Click>. Hello, FBI Presidential Death Threat Hot Line, How can I help you?"

NG: "Some bad people on PA are making death threats and being mean to me!"

FBI: "Fuck off troll. <Click>."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Not guilty said:

You are way stupider than I thought, and that is remarkable in itself.

13 hours ago, Not guilty said:

Define Death Threat.

Then perhaps you can reread the posts

Oh I forgot .....you don’t read much do you. Miserable little Fuckwit.

32 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
13 hours ago, Not guilty said:

You are way stupider than I thought, and that is remarkable in itself.

In a threat titled "Laughing Stock" the circle of ironic destiny closes.... how many loops can it repeat, until the universe disappears?

-DSK

I dunno - when was the last time a shitstain went back up the asshole?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Not guilty said:

Oh no! Have they issue arrest warrants for ‘Navig8tor’ and ‘Ishmael’ Yet? I would bet their avatars are pinned to the wall in every post office in the country by now. Tell me, when you join the Republican Party do they pull most of your brain out your ears or do they cut a new hole?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VOA said:

You claim to have acreage in Qld don't you Randy?

Do you not comply with existing fire management laws? Do you have fuel laying about or do you address the problem?

Yeah I can answer that one ... ah ... go fuck yourself.

Trump is to blame for all those deaths.  Trump is a raving fucking anti-science lunatic. 

Someone should lock him up for the crimes he has committed against the planet.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Oh no! Have they issue arrest warrants for ‘Navig8tor’ and ‘Ishmael’ Yet? I would bet their avatars are pinned to the wall in every post office in the country by now. Tell me, when you join the Republican Party do they pull most of your brain out your ears or do they cut a new hole?

Ishmael’ll be fine, he changes his avatar every week or so ............maybe this is why? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

This clip is perfect. The farmer is Trump, the audience is indoctrinated Democrats, the announcers is the Trump hating media, and the pig is Trump’s policies. 

And the pig shit is? 

Hint: It starts with a "D" and ends with "eplorable1".

9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

And the pig shit is? 

Damn. Coffee on the keyboard. Again. 

59 minutes ago, mad said:

Ishmael’ll be fine, he changes his avatar every week or so ............maybe this is why? :ph34r:

Keep them guessing.

10 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

Democrap

Ouch! That one had to hurt. 

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

And the pig shit is? 

And the sheep are?

Hmm Must watch Babe again..great movie.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

They don't need to do anything - your brain has to be missing for you to even apply for membership.

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

EBB35486-5797-4801-8BEA-039B329A7D5F.jpeg

Melania doesn't look quite disgusted enough......

7 hours ago, benwynn said:

And the pig shit is? 

7 hours ago, Not guilty said:

Democrap

You must be a real fucking whiz with crossword puzzles.

No secret service agents at the door yet, but don't think i'm still not worried about it.

2 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Democrat haters have stooped so low that they call the First Lady a hoe. Really?

Yeah. Really. 

And so's your wife. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Yeah. Really. 

And so's your wife. 

That would be his right hand. Incels untie!

• Like 3

Just took a look out the window. Huh, never seen that truck in the neighborhood before. Must be the cable company.

1.jpg

The United Nations gave him a wall-to-wall round of laughs when he declared himself the best president ever.

I like to think that the night shift at the McD's nearest the White House get a laugh when the Secret Service car pulls up to get Donnie's midnight Big Mac and Diet Coke.

I can picture the Presidential Patty being dragged through some black kid's buttcrack, the fights over whose turn it is to spit on the bun, the howls of laughter and hi-fives as the snack gets driven off by some square-jawed white guys with earbuds, wearing shades and chewing gum, looking out for terrorists.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, benwynn said:

2md1ok5.jpg

Fuck I love this place.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

The United Nations gave him a wall-to-wall round of laughs when he declared himself the best president ever.

It's not just laughable.  They only laughed because they were out of options.  He had taken them through the looking glass, unknown territory, what else can we do?

It's a tragedy that the US will never really recover from.  It it was ascending, maybe.  But it's on the way out as a global power.  The only thing of interest to the rest of the gobal community is will it go, without taking the rest of the western world with it?

Does it really have to go to war with China like some aging bitch who doesn't know when the party is over?  Does it have to bring everyone else down?

9 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

EBB35486-5797-4801-8BEA-039B329A7D5F.jpeg

If seven maids with seven mops
      Swept it for half a year,
Do you suppose,' the Potus said,
      That they could get it clear?'
I doubt it,' said the Governor,
      And shed a bitter tear.

17 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I believe they use the hole farthest from the brain, as their heads are already mostly stuck in there.

15 hours ago, Ishmael said:
16 hours ago, mad said:

Keep them guessing.

I totally didn't recognize you with the new mask on.

Speaking of laughing; at a news conference at the White Hiuse, Trump said he should be named Time magazine's Person of the Year.  "Who else?." He supposedly said.  His ego, hubris and narcissism know no bounds.

4 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Speaking of laughing; at a news conference at the White Hiuse, Trump said he should be named Time magazine's Person of the Year.  "Who else?." He supposedly said.  His ego, hubris and narcissism know no bounds.

He's had his own visage placed on a fake cover before.  Why not again?

time.png

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

time.png

But, but, but; that would be fake news and we cannot have that.  Can we?

39 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:
42 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

time.png

But, but, but; that would be fake news and we cannot have that.  Can we?

It truly is pathetic that he feels the need to boost his own ego by such shenanigans.  And, his people are "in on" the charade, but they have to pretend it is real.

Emperor's clothing.

6 hours ago, random said:

The only thing of interest to the rest of the gobal community is will it go, without taking the rest of the western world with it?

Does it really have to go to war with China like some aging bitch who doesn't know when the party is over?  Does it have to bring everyone else down?

Apres moi Le deluge.

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

You forgot greed.

On 11/20/2018 at 2:21 AM, 3to1 said:

how you like me, now

Hey 3, you ran away from me like a little bitch with your tail between your legs last week when you refused to play.  Now go away or I’ll bitch-slap you again.

BTW - you never said where you got your prison tats.  And your band still sucks dick.

Who else? How about Jamal Khashoggi.

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Hey 3, you ran away from me like a little bitch with your tail between your legs last week when you refused to play.  Now go away or I’ll bitch-slap you again.

BTW - you never said where you got your prison tats.  And your band still sucks dick.

no you clown, I chose to stop dignifying your posts.

fuck, you're a stupid blathering cunt..

35 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

Come on 3, where did you do time?  You keep dodging the question.  You’ve paid your debt to society, so don’t be ashamed.   BTW, an occasional punctuation mark or capital letter would make you look less ignorant, but that’s a low bar with you.

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

Come on 3, where did you do time?  You keep dodging the question.  You’ve paid your debt to society, so don’t be ashamed.   BTW, an occasional punctuation mark or capital letter would make you look less ignorant, but that’s a low bar with you.

Wait.  Did 3to1 buy a J28?  For what you spent on that piece of shit, you could have had a nice boat.  

13 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

uhh, that's not me in the photo, cock splat.

gfy

Riiiiight...  No reason to be ashamed you look like a clown - it’s punk - right?  I bet you’ve moved on and don’t look like that any more.

17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Wait.  Did 3to1 buy a J28?  For what you spent on that piece of shit, you could have had a nice boat.  

Says the guy with the Cal 20.  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

28 minutes ago, J28 said:

J28 'tho, oh, that reich-wing irony, and the Cal 20 is actually a good design.

I'm all through becoming stupider conversing with you. good luck as you get yourself torn more assholes here in PA. 

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

We laugh and laugh here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

We laugh and laugh here!

Yeah a J28, ..........oh you mean the bastard  orphan child outcast from the entire J boat lineup........... because its a dog ............woof woof.

16 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Sounds like you’re a boatless Bob. 

And you're a brainless ass. He's far ahead of you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Sounds like you’re a boatless Bob

Nah just hard to settle down after running OP big boats for 15 years,  you just get a little spoilt sailing everywhere at 10 kts Plus and reaching at mid teens all day long. 

What sort of boat do you have deplorable1 or is it like your avatar, upside down in the back yard.

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

J28 'tho, oh, that reich-wing irony, and the Cal 20 is actually a good design.

I'm all through becoming stupider conversing with you. good luck as you get yourself torn more assholes here in PA. 

Don’t give up 3.  We’re all just havin’ fun here.  It’s not like we hate each other just because of our ideology right?

By the way, it’s “becoming more stupid” you stupid fuck.

How do you like me now?

9 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Got a multihull that tops out around 30 knots. 

What type of plane did you push it out of?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J28 said:

This is like Groundhog Day without the waffles.

38 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Nice try. 

Nothing goes to windward like a Ridgeline pulling a MacGregor.  30 knots while redlining. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

It doesn’t plane. It foils. Stop living in the past. Aren’t indoctrinated Democrat's forward thinkers?

If I tooted my horn as much as you, you'd have a clue as to what I sail.

3 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Where is the “A” team? This is starting to get boring. Indoctrinated Democrats really don’t have much to offer except for hurling personal insults. 

That's a personal insult.

Again.

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

Why don't you have the fool on ignore like the rest of us?

At a minimum, don't quote him - reading his drivel has been proven to lower the readers IQ.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dabnis6 said:

Maybe we could get Barry's wife to run?

That you, Dabs?

Oh please let it be so.

Just when you think there can't be any more idiot trolls, God sends a giant buttplug from heaven.

"Thou shalt have no other buttplugs before Me" - God

5 minutes ago, Dabnis6 said:

In the flesh, waiting for my second hernia stitches to heal. The Mods must have been asleep, but if not, a big thanks to them. We had a lightening strike right outside our door, smoked my computer & both modems. Got a new ISP address, enabling me to request membership. B Hyde, God is good.

Hey you stupid piece of shit!   What's the over/under on how long you will last?  I say gone within two weeks.

Nobody wants a slimy dog turd in their bowl of Captain Crunch.  

By the way, I'm being polite and respectful, of course.  Calling you a stupid piece of shit is a statement of fact.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Happy said:

I like to think that the night shift at the McD's nearest the White House get a laugh when the Secret Service car pulls up to get Donnie's midnight Big Mac and Diet Coke.

I can picture the Presidential Patty being dragged through some black kid's buttcrack, the fights over whose turn it is to spit on the bun, the howls of laughter and hi-fives as the snack gets driven off by some square-jawed white guys with earbuds, wearing shades and chewing gum, looking out for terrorists.

A great mental image. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Dabnis6 said:

In the flesh, waiting for my second hernia stitches to heal. The Mods must have been asleep, but if not, a big thanks to them. We had a lightening strike right outside our door, smoked my computer & both modems. Got a new ISP address, enabling me to request membership. B Hyde, God is good.

Well that didn't take long. 

Next up - Dabnis7

God that was funny.

2 hours ago, benwynn said:
2 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

Got a multihull that tops out around 30 knots. 

It’s just a cliff or high bridge these days, budget cuts.........

16 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Next up - Dabnis7

God that was funny.

A moment of madness, went to quote him and he was zapped! :lol: