Sign in to follow this  
benwynn

Laughing Stock

1 minute ago, bhyde said:

I put my $ on Ignore. And it's paid big dividends even since those two idiots showed up.

Same here - and I don't think there are two, just 1 with an extra ID.  Same mo as previous clowns, they are trolling for responses, no more no less. 

3 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

I’m a registered independent. So what you’re saying is that when you refer to yourself as a big mudhole, that means  your sphincter has been severely compromised. 

Come sail on the Great Lakes and then tell me how tame they are.  You won't of course, but the invitation is extended.  

And since you're slow, I was referring to your wife tossing my salad.  

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

Same here - and I don't think there are two, just 1 with an extra ID.  Same mo as previous clowns, they are trolling for responses, no more no less. 

As you noted in another thread, the posting pattern (even on ignore) makes it obvious it's one person. And I use the term "person" loosely.

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Come sail on the Great Lakes and then tell me how tame they are.  You won't of course, but the invitation is extended.  

Fucking croutons!

lNVaea00gRsypXi7nGImV29VL6BB-knqZPemNqAL

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deplorable1 said:

I’ve done many events on the Great Lakes over the years. I even skipped to win a world title on Lake Michigan. I prefer racing on the Pacific. 

Sure, I would have been there but was busy walking on the moon.   No one with a World Title has such low self esteem to play your games.  What, the dick quit altogether so this is the only fun you can have?  You poor Eunuch.  No wonder she strays.  

Please tell your wife to stop calling me.  

1 hour ago, bhyde said:

It was like some scene out of a movie. The yacht club bar door flies open and in struts Dabs, chest puffed out, toothpick strategically positioned in the side of his mouth, captains cap angled perfectly to match his lifted right eyebrow. He's confident, he's proud, and he's more than ready to kick some libtard ass. The music stops with that needle-across-the-record sound and everyone looks up from their drinks and card games. There is a long, tense moment of silence. Dabs moves his toothpick to the other side of his mouth. Then a trap door opens and Dabs is gone 3 seconds after he arrived. Everyone goes back to drinking and playing cards with little more than a grunt. Someone whispers matter-of-factly under their breath, "What a fucking dumbass." The music plays again.

Godamnit that was good.

Hey @Deplorable1... See how this is done?  I mean, as opposed to your "Indoctrinated Democrats... ( Fill in the stupid assed, non creative, junivile fucking blank).

Grow up. Study creative writing or something. Make yourself at least mildly interesting. 

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Godamnit that was good.

Hey @Deplorable1... See how this is done?  I mean, as opposed to your "Indoctrinated Democrats... ( Fill in the stupid assed, non creative, junivile fucking blank).

Grow up. Study creative writing or something. Make yourself at least mildly interesting. 

Not possible.

5 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

I’ve done many events on the Great Lakes over the years. I even skipped to win a world title on Lake Michigan. I prefer racing on the Pacific. 

Thr Pacific? Interesting. It makes Mr wonder how many times I've kicked your ass on the water.

A world title in sailing? weird since I have never heard that term used (now I have to admit I peeked at the turd dropping)

Anyway, here is the deal - he can't just post shit here without replies - if he does so it's spamming so he gets flicked. No responses?  Not able to post.  I know it's entertaining to fuck with the shithead but all it does is allow him to post more - ignore and it's game over. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

I didn’t realize there’s still a Snark fleet racing. I however don’t sail styrofoam boats. Have fun leading the fleet. BYW, learn to spell. 

Preserved for ignominity.

1 minute ago, Deplorable1 said:

So what you’re saying is that you haven’t won anything. Just like most indoctrinated Democrats, you have a collection of participation awards. 

Like your *resident has a participation award for military service?

10 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

A world title in sailing? weird since I have never heard that term used (now I have to admit I peeked at the turd dropping)

Anyway, here is the deal - he can't just post shit here without replies - if he does so it's spamming so he gets flicked. No responses?  Not able to post.  I know it's entertaining to fuck with the shithead but all it does is allow him to post more - ignore and it's game over. 

I'm in, but I wish his wife would brush her teeth and quit calling me.

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Why don't you have the fool on ignore like the rest of us?

At a minimum, don't quote him - reading his drivel has been proven to lower the readers IQ.

I've never put anyone on ignore here, an echo chamber bores me more than these repukes and conservaclowns aggravate me. however, 'j28' has recently been testing that policy.

I'll try to minimize the quoting.

2 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

I didn’t realize there’s still a Snark fleet racing. I however don’t sail styrofoam boats. Have fun leading the fleet. BYW, learn to spell. 

BTW, learn to acronym.

It's okay. Just tell me it was a trap and I fell for it. That's your usual MO when you fuck up 

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Really?  Is there something automated on the forum that does this?

7 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

Indoctrinated Democrats really don’t have much to offer except for hurling personal insults. 

It is not just indoctrinated Democrats that think you are a cunt. And yes that was an insult hurling your way.

28 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

It is not just indoctrinated Democrats that think you are a cunt. And yes that was an insult hurling your way.

I keep trying to tell these american right-wing fuckers that the whole world thinks they're morons.

49 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

I keep trying to tell these american right-wing fuckers that the whole world thinks they're morons.

They do not know about the 'whole world',  if they did they just wouldn't care.

To paraphrase deplorable “I told you I spent it in Alaska with my Uncle hunting wolverines”.  Sounds like he’s got a top notch sailing resume but I’d like to hear more. Any ocean crossings to his name?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, benwynn said:

Really?  Is there something automated on the forum that does this?

I would not suggest testing it......

4 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

57F0D1E8-7072-43F9-ADF2-9E6AEE4157EC.jpeg

258CB70E-F165-4D2B-B222-3C6D2843BB9A.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 3to1 said:

Hi 3!  You sniffin’ around this thread now?  You never told us what you did time for.  Was it grievous bodily harm?  With those scrawny arms I doubt you could harm a flea.  Maybe just seein’ you is considered harmful.  I know I wish I could unsee your frightful mug.

How you like me now?

2 hours ago, 3to1 said:

^^ lookee here, the spewing shitbag is sowing his wild oats again. 

Again with the misspelling, no caps and mixed metaphors.  It makes one think you're an uneducated buffoon.  Correction, you ARE an uneducated buffoon.  Just give up dude. 

• Like 1

A "skipping" world title....... What a concept....

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/longest-marathon-skipping

19 hours ago, 3to1 said:

I've never put anyone on ignore here, an echo chamber bores me more than these repukes and conservaclowns aggravate me. however, 'j28' has recently been testing that policy.

I'll try to minimize the quoting.

Putting the true morons on ignore doesn't make it an echo chamber.

They add noting but stupidity to the place.

4 hours ago, J28 said:

?what Me worry?

partly because you're an especially uppity 'reich-wing' cunt, quoting you is considered a party foul here. all you have to do is thank me for recently giving your ass the time 'o day. 

you're welcome, Shitstain, but charity has limits.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:35 PM, Cal20sailor said:
On 11/22/2018 at 3:33 PM, Deplorable1 said:

So what you’re saying is that you sail on a big mud puddle and not man enough to sail on the ocean. 

And your wife tongued my big mud puddle.  Pussy. 

Get serious. You think this neo-fascist fuckwit incel has a wife?

That's sad. Really sad, I mean to be an incel because you're too repulsive for your own wife to do.

On 11/22/2018 at 4:01 PM, bhyde said:
On 11/22/2018 at 3:52 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Fucking croutons!

lNVaea00gRsypXi7nGImV29VL6BB-knqZPemNqAL

Hope it wasn't Caeser.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Putting the true morons on ignore doesn't make it an echo chamber.

They add noting but stupidity to the place.

I heard you the first time Sloop, and will try to be considerate.

Just re-read the Dabs return and reflick stuff at the top of the page. 

You know I'm a but sus in this one, just doesn't read like Dabs.  But it's fucking funni anyway.

11 hours ago, 3to1 said:

I heard you the first time Sloop,

Is there an echo in here?

23 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

Attention all indoctrinated Democrat Trump Haters, this is a forest rake. 

1B49D0B0-F302-4120-898B-9669058F29FE.jpeg

Better get started. 33 million acres is a lot of raking. 

• Like 1

How big is that is sq. miles?

'Cause we'll need a few too.

How are they on steep inclines?

image.png.01aca84080bc865f295ffc5634e4d804.png

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

Better get started. 33 million acres is a lot of raking. 

How wide it that thing?  What’s the standard spacing between those trees.  How many acres can one rake while say climbing the slopes of an average mountain like say heavenly??

17 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

How wide it that thing?  What’s the standard spacing between those trees.  How many acres can one rake while say climbing the slopes of an average mountain like say heavenly??

Someone better than me will come forth:

How much rake could the big rake truck if the big truck couldn't rake shit.  

3 hours ago, Deplorable1 said:

1B49D0B0-F302-4120-898B-9669058F29FE.jpeg

jesus christ, that's preposterous you nimrod. you don't drive bulldozers through forests, like you wouldn't drive a lawnmower through a nursery. what's plan B, agent orange?

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Sloop, 

He's still sucking so it will be a few minutes.

He always sucks - it never shut him up before.

9 minutes ago, Deplorable1 said:

City dwelling indoctrinated Democrats have no concept of what it takes to maintain a healthy forest. Better run back to Starbucks, get your vanilla latte, and continue to post uninformed gibberish. 

You have a problem.

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Someone better than me will come forth:

How much rake could the big rake truck if the big truck couldn't rake shit.  

can you rake and chew gum at the same time?

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 5:14 PM, Deplorable1 said:

743059AE-4C44-47AF-9026-61ABD371E7BE.jpeg

Heritage is one thing.  Praise for a battle flag 100 years after the war is over just to object to civil rights, that is racist.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:12 AM, jerseyguy said:

Speaking of laughing; at a news conference at the White Hiuse, Trump said he should be named Time magazine's Person of the Year.  "Who else?." He supposedly said.  His ego, hubris and narcissism know no bounds.

He came in second (maybe lower), and you know it just chaps his ass (again).  Wouldn't surprise me if he has his own cover made (again) and/or claims he actually won and it was stolen from him (again).

Time Magazine announces "Person(s) of the Year".

My buddy Rob among them.