Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Visit beautiful Portland

not that I really give a shit about 'antifa' (though I do consider them relevant), but you bloody 'reich' clowns don't like 'em simply because, at the end of the day, they are in fact anti-facist in the truest sense of the term. that's a reality, among others, that'll always be an itch up your asses, just like you are to everyone else.

fk righty

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Here he is - you decide.

image.png.6b16d6baa9cba72e705678e9175c9b3b.png

"Hilarious Portland Oregon Tourism Video"

Rioting and violence just doesn't crack me up like it used to.

3 hours ago, 3to1 said:

not that I really give a shit about 'antifa' (though I do consider them relevant), but you bloody 'reich' clowns don't like 'em simply because, at the end of the day, they are in fact anti-facist in the truest sense of the term. that's a reality, among others, that'll always be an itch up your asses, just like you are to everyone else.

fk righty

They have more in common with fascists than they know. As is so often the case, they are what they hate.

19 minutes ago, Dog said:

They have more in common with fascists than they know. As is so often the case, they are what they hate.

You keep saying that but here is a Pro-American rally for the ages and it ain't a bunch of Democrats screaming in the streets. 

This was the mayor of Portland promoting art in the 70's - it must be a pretty cool place. :D

image.png.b004721b6d7dc64dbf5bc0c4dfc9db76.png

1 hour ago, Dog said:

The background left is BB3, the Oregon.   While modern conservatives cling to the past, the city of Portland gave up their Spanish American War museum ship shortly after Pearl Harbor.   They intended it for scrap.   The navy ended up using it as a munitions barge at Guam.   It floats ahead of BB 64 Wisconsin after surviving another war.    Ironically the Japanese had the honor of recycling it.   Personally I think the navy owes her a second battlestar.  I also think this shows Portland was against fascism when it was hard.   Can you be against it when it is safe and easy?   

1B95662D-A63E-46C8-B194-5E6C5CA39B6D.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

I believe the ass dragging is to clear dingleberries.

If dingleberries be glands that need expressing.......:blink:

Eeewwwww.......

2 minutes ago, Amati said:

If dingleberries be glands that need expressing.......:blink:

Eeewwwww.......

It’s the wad of shitball dangling from butt hair.   

3 hours ago, Dog said:

says who? you?

like a great deal of what you say, that's mostly, if not entirely disingenuous bullshit. if you 'righties' didn't have that, you wouldn't have much more than squat to bring to a 'discussion', i.e. you're almost always fkg wrong. as is all too common, it's that darned low-road thing that kills it for you, but you'll keep spewing your own brand of mostly hollow garbage anyway, you always do.

5 hours ago, Lark said:

It’s the wad of shitball dangling from butt hair.   

That’s why the right handle of the dual stage self propelled 25 horse snow thrower in the garage close to the door to the outside garbage can is the perfect place to keep a roll of toilet paper, a bottle of sterilizing alcohol, and a pair of grooming scissors for the end of one of those special walkies- you know, one of those perambulations when you think he ate something really naughty, but you weren’t quite sure?   

Proof!  And another trip to the groomer blown to hell.

And why is it raining tonight instead of snowing?  Usually we’ve got a foot or so by now- another warm winter of snain.....

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

says who? you?

like a great deal of what you say, that's mostly, if not entirely disingenuous bullshit. if you 'righties' didn't have that, you wouldn't have much more than squat to bring to a 'discussion', i.e. you're almost always fkg wrong. as is all too common, it's that darned low-road thing that kills it for you, but you'll keep spewing your own brand of mostly hollow garbage anyway, you always do.

Fascist and antifa have in common a belief in their own moral ascendency to the extent that they can rationalize the use of force to deprive others of their rights if it serves their purposes. Peas in a pod they are.

14 hours ago, Dog said:

Fascist and antifa have in common a belief in their own moral ascendency to the extent that they can rationalize the use of force to deprive others of their rights if it serves their purposes. Peas in a pod they are.

Fascists want to deprive innocent people of their rights.

Antifa wants to deprive fascists of their rights.

Both are bad, but one is worse.

• Like 2

On 11/26/2018 at 4:38 PM, badlatitude said:

Dog has an itch up his ass so bad I can't keep him from scooting across the lawn. It's downright embarrassing.

yachting: n. The stirring sight of a dog in full sail, tacking its way across the living room carpet, attempting to remove the barnacles from its keel. - Roger's Profanisaurus

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

Nailed it.

But further, when we look at that video, it's only certain kinds of Americans who find it repulsive.

Other Americans look at that video and see our countrymen taking to the streets to protect The Constitution against those who would choose to invalidate it.

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility  of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

Be careful of the conclusions you draw from vids such as these. 

A number of those involved can and have engaged in false flag and/or agent provocateur tricks. 

Mostly it is the US Reich that uses these tactics. 

Half the peeps pictured are probably cops of one sort or another. 

Vet For Peace 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

Dupe

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

Instead of saying they are both bad, would it have been better to say there are fine people on both sides?

Naw - anyone who thinks it's OK to go out and bust heads to suppress an opinion or speech that they oppose is an asshole, doesn't matter where they are on the political spectrum.    Now - someone who steps in to stop someone ELSE from bashing heads to suppress speech?  I'll stand right beside them and help. 

On 11/26/2018 at 6:25 PM, 3to1 said:

fk righty

Am I the only one that thinks that Antifa can do whatever they want to do, as long as they do it legally and non-violently?  And that WHEN they perform illegal actions they should just be prosecuted like anyone else?

It's funny - but the second post from 3to1 essentially decries generalizations and persecution turns around and does the same thing to "Righties".

People who don't understand Tribalism are doomed to create it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, another 505 sailor said:

Why?

Because there is a clear record of Antifa using violence to suppress not fascism but constitutionally protected free speech.

10 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Be careful of the conclusions you draw from vids such as these. 

A number of those involved can and have engaged in false flag and/or agent provocateur tricks. 

Mostly it is the US Reich that uses these tactics. 

Half the peeps pictured are probably cops of one sort or another. 

Vet For Peace 

I remember seeing one of my cousins, who was FBI, at an anti war rally in DC during the early 70’s.  He was protesting! :) Saw me, and ran.  :lol:  I was laughing too hard to follow him, but I let the Quakers I was marching with know, which lead to some similar stories, some pointing out who was who in the crowd- some with cameras!  I did tease him mercilessly the next time I saw him, years later.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Naw - anyone who thinks it's OK to go out and bust heads to suppress an opinion or speech that they oppose is an asshole, doesn't matter where they are on the political spectrum.    Now - someone who steps in to stop someone ELSE from bashing heads to suppress speech?  I'll stand right beside them and help. 

naw - there's this big 'ol elephant in the room, take a look, mr. rational; 'antifa' protest against a mindless and profoundly destructive system based on one single motivator, GREED, i.e. corporatism, and ultimately a clear form of fascism. that's fact, no matter what kind of absurd spin you impose on it.

why in the fuck doesn't your disingenuous ass simply acknowledge this simple fact instead of getting your panties in a wad over the occasional 'aggressive' protest methods of a tiny group of citizens who's petty transgressions are utterly eclipsed by the overwhelming evils they gather against.

I fkg dare you to acknowledge the simple realities I've clearly pointed out here, if you can't even do that I'll keep calling you on your dishonest, cherry-picking, reich-wing bullshit.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:27 AM, Dog said:

the 'system' you blindly condone and support deprives others (and not just mankind's) of their own basic rights. you forgot to mention that part, you fkg clown.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Antifa can do whatever they want to do, as long as they do it legally and non-violently?  And that WHEN they perform illegal actions they should just be prosecuted like anyone else?

It's funny - but the second post from 3to1 essentially decries generalizations and persecution turns around and does the same thing to "Righties".

People who don't understand Tribalism are doomed to create it.

would you consider the Allied occupation of WWII Europe as 'tribalism'?

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

naw - there's this big 'ol elephant in the room, take a look, mr. rational; 'antifa' protest against a mindless and profoundly destructive system based on one single motivator, GREED, i.e. corporatism, and ultimately a clear form of fascism. that's fact, no matter what kind of absurd spin you impose on it.

why in the fuck doesn't your disingenuous ass simply acknowledge this simple fact instead of getting your panties in a wad over the occasional 'aggressive' protest methods of a tiny group of citizens who's petty transgressions are utterly eclipsed by the overwhelming evils they gather against.

I fkg dare you to acknowledge the simple realities I've clearly pointed out here, if you can't even do that I'll keep calling you on your dishonest, cherry-picking, reich-wing bullshit.

If you triple-dog dare me I’ll acknowledge your simple realities.  Please don’t call us Reich-wing anymore though because that really, really hurts our feelings.

go right ahead, and no fkg lying to suit your agendas lol, or else I'll be all over it like a fly on shit.

btw, I'll give you something to work with so you don't fall on your face here- it's not 'my' simple realities, it's 'the' simple realities.

carry on, you blind fool.

13 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

Instead of saying they are both bad, would it have been better to say there are fine people on both sides?

I like the way you think. That's very true too. We all need to teach ourselves to think like that.

I thought Portland made cement. I didn't know people actually lived in the cement pit, or wherever they live out their pitiful brief lives. Thanks for the head's up.

12 hours ago, 3to1 said:

the 'system' you blindly condone and support deprives others (and not just mankind's) of their own basic rights. you forgot to mention that part, you fkg clown.

The system I condone is responsible for the establishment and protection of basic rights... Including yours,

Fighting fascism?

"Philly Antifa Activist Tom Keenan Charged in Assault on Marines...
Investigators say that a group of men and women maced, punched, kicked, and robbed the reservists near Front and Chestnut streets on Saturday, November 17th, around 3:20 p.m., just down the street from the controversial “We the People” rally. The group allegedly called the reservists “Nazis” and “white supremacists.”…

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/11/26/philly-antifa-tom-keenan-marine-attack/

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Fighting fascism?

"Philly Antifa Activist Tom Keenan Charged in Assault on Marines...
Investigators say that a group of men and women maced, punched, kicked, and robbed the reservists near Front and Chestnut streets on Saturday, November 17th, around 3:20 p.m., just down the street from the controversial “We the People” rally. The group allegedly called the reservists “Nazis” and “white supremacists.”…

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/11/26/philly-antifa-tom-keenan-marine-attack/

Curious reporting on this article. Were they Marines in uniform or Marine veterans? In either case, why are they hanging out at a Nazi rally? 

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Curious reporting on this article. Were they Marines in uniform or Marine veterans? In either case, why are they hanging out at a Nazi rally? 

Nazi rally?  I hadn't heard that...Do tell.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

Nazi rally?  I hadn't heard that...Do tell.

Isn't Portland a hotbed of unrest? Besides the article you posted I cannot find any news about this incident. A Philadelphia magazine article about an arrest in Portland leaves me uninspired. Without more reporting, I'm not going there with you.

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Isn't Portland a hotbed of unrest? Besides the article you posted I cannot find any news about this incident. A Philadelphia magazine article about an arrest in Portland leaves me uninspired. Without more reporting, I'm not going there with you.

The incident happened in Philly. You said it occured at a Nazi rally and I asked you how you knew that to which I am still waiting for an answer.

50 minutes ago, Dog said:

The incident happened in Philly. You said it occured at a Nazi rally and I asked you how you knew that to which I am still waiting for an answer.

So why include it on a thread about Portland? 

16 hours ago, 3to1 said:

would you consider the Allied occupation of WWII Europe as 'tribalism'?

Huh?  Not seeing the connection.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

So why include it on a thread about Portland? 

Because the claim made above that Antifa are just anti fascist. They are no better than fascist themselves. 

Now about how you know the protest in Philly was a Nazi protest...still waiting.

16 hours ago, 3to1 said:

The premise of ANTIFA may be as you describe, but, when they come out?  They're a bunch of thug assholes who are looking for justification for their own desire to hurt people to suppress ideas that they oppose.   Actions mean more than words to me. 

ANYONE who initiates violence to suppress someone else's speech or ideas is a fascist asshole - and it doesn't matter whether they think they're right or not. 

You rant is merely more of the myopic, self-righteous bullshit that comprises the majority of your "contributions" to the forum, and that doesn't warrant a considerate response. 

16 minutes ago, Dog said:

Because the claim made above that Antifa are just anti fascist. They are no better than fascist themselves. 

Now about how you know the protest in Philly was a Nazi protest...still waiting.

Wait a bit longer, I’m in the middle of a board meeting.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

I know about as much as you do from the video and the article you provided which amounted to very little. There was no basis to judge whether these people were Antifa or not, one was middle-aged, the other two were obese and out of shape. None were dressed as Antifa. They don't picture the reservists, so I can't say if they were dressed appropriately, had signs, or anything else that identified as Nazi. 

It is disturbing to think that a number of Marine Corp reservists were assaulted by anyone, especially fat out of shape young men. There is too much left out of this story, but I look forward to you filling in the blanks, I see nothing at all Fascist here.

How many punk Reichistas have been charged over violence at Charlottesville ?  Five and counting 

How many atifas ?  That would be zero 

And a number of religious who were there credited the Antifas with saving their lives from impending Reichist violence. 

The Reich hates Antifa because of the good that they do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

How many punk Reichistas have been charged over violence at Charlottesville ?  Five and counting 

How many atifas ?  That would be zero 

And a number of religious who were there credited the Antifas with saving their lives from impending Reichist violence. 

The Reich hates Antifa because of the good that they do. 

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I know about as much as you do from the video and the article you provided which amounted to very little. There was no basis to judge whether these people were Antifa or not, one was middle-aged, the other two were obese and out of shape. None were dressed as Antifa. They don't picture the reservists, so I can't say if they were dressed appropriately, had signs, or anything else that identified as Nazi. 

It is disturbing to think that a number of Marine Corp reservists were assaulted by anyone, especially fat out of shape young men. There is too much left out of this story, but I look forward to you filling in the blanks, I see nothing at all Fascist here.

So your claim that there was a Nazi protest is bullshit?

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

I guess nothing has happened since 2017, the only thing that ever occurred was Charlottesville?

2 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

I guess nothing has happened since 2017, the only thing that ever occurred was Charlottesville?

yup, nothings happened. Reich-wingers have been good, law abiding, people. Haven't hurt a soul.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:04 AM, Dog said:

Because there is a clear record of Antifa using violence to suppress not fascism but constitutionally protected free speech.

Someone didn’t do very well on his citzin test. In fact, I believe the canine is a recidivist offender on this particular interpretation of the 1A.

rub+your+nose+in+it.jpg

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

yup, nothings happened. Reich-wingers have been good, law abiding, people. Haven't hurt a soul.

According to the retired pol sci prof, the only thing that matters is that " Reichistas " have been charged for Charlottesville 2017 and no antifa have.

I can only take him to mean nothing else has happened.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

In fact, I believe the canine is a recidivist offender on this particular interpretation of the 1A.

Yes, we all read the long winded thread in here where the left wing echo chamber were all proud to express that they would happily use violence to suppress any contrary opinions.

10 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

Yes, we all read the long winded thread in here where the left wing echo chamber were all proud to express that they would happily use violence to suppress any contrary opinions.

the irony from one of the 2nd amendment circle jerk.

10 hours ago, Dog said:

The system I condone is responsible for the establishment and protection of basic rights... Including yours,

you mean the system that would snuff you out like a fart in the wind if you stepped out of line and threatened the cash flow, you liar?

btw, how many times do you think you've been accused of lying here in PA? how does that make you feel?

29 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

If y’all meant that rubbing Dog’s nose in it is using violence to suppress any contrary opinion then I plead guilty.

23 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

To be blunt...Public demonstrations in support of (and the occasional murder in the name of) Nazism and white supremacy are not "opinions".  

I will add that Portland is quite a nice place:  The tea garden is delightful.   Approaching Seattle or San Francisco with that attitude of an endearing little brother striving to be liked.  

But some of the street people there could wear pants more often.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

To be blunt...Public demonstrations in support of (and the occasional murder in the name of) Nazism and white supremacy are not "opinions".  

The ACLU will disagree with you on this.... 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

So your claim that there was a Nazi protest is bullshit?

I don't know, and neither do you. The article and video you offered doesn't show enough evidence of anything.

10 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

The premise of ANTIFA may be as you describe, but, when they come out?  They're a bunch of thug assholes who are looking for justification for their own desire to hurt people to suppress ideas that they oppose.   Actions mean more than words to me. 

ANYONE who initiates violence to suppress someone else's speech or ideas is a fascist asshole - and it doesn't matter whether they think they're right or not. 

You rant is merely more of the myopic, self-righteous bullshit that comprises the majority of your "contributions" to the forum, and that doesn't warrant a considerate response. 

the forest through the trees, mf'er, do you see it?

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I don't know, and neither do you. The article and video you offered doesn't show enough evidence of anything.

I didn't claim to know...that would be you.

On 11/27/2018 at 8:33 PM, another 505 sailor said:

Except for Antifa fascist is a Moving target. Someone trying to drive to work down the wrong street is a fascist. Someone who is not wearing a mask and protesting with them, fascist. It’s the if you aren’t with us you are against us mentality. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

So, Fascists are Republicans and Antifa are Democrats.  Thanks.

Antifa and fascist are one in the same with no political affiliation.. they just don't know it yet... and lets not tell them, I rather enjoy watching them beat the shit out of each other.  Now, if I could only find a way to monetize this.. like pro or even college sports... 

14 hours ago, Left Shift said:

I will add that Portland is quite a nice place:  The tea garden is delightful.   Approaching Seattle or San Francisco with that attitude of an endearing little brother striving to be liked.  

But some of the street people there could wear pants more often.  

Downtown Portland is turning to the same shit hole that downtown Seattle and San Francisco have become...  But then, there one's standards to consider.... maybe you enjoy wallowing in one's own shit..  I'll take the western suburbs for $1000 Alex.

4 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Antifa and fascist are one in the same with no political affiliation.. they just don't know it yet... and lets not tell them, I rather enjoy watching them beat the sit out of each other.  Now, if I could only find a way to monetize this.. like pro or even college sports...

look, I get it - you don't like liberals, democrats, leftists and believe they turn cities into shitholes.  Fine -- just don't try to obfuscate that with stating that Antifa and White Supremacists are the same. Both can be violent but one is a reaction to the other starting with the rise of Nazism in the US in the 30s. 

Unless it just makes you feel better about yourself.

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

look, I get it - you don't like liberals, democrats, leftists and believe they turn cities into shitholes.  Fine -- just don't try to obfuscate that with stating that Antifa and White Supremacists are the same. Both can be violent but one is a reaction to the other starting with the rise of Nazism in the US in the 30s. 

How about Antifa and Marines?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

How about Antifa and Marines?

Do you mean the Marine that was identified as a white supremacist at Charlottesville attacking people?  The one that after many incidents the Marines were forced to discharge? That one?  GIYF

Or the one where the Antifa guy is charged and turned himself in?  You know, like where you are innocent until proven guilty? That one? 

OK, I have better things to do than just beat my head against the wall.  have fun.

18 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I believe in equal opportunity, I hate all assholes regardless of their political affiliation period...  when either side resorts to violence to get their message across or to suppress someone else rights they are one in the same... assholes..... period...   What part of this are you not understanding?

2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Do you mean the Marine that was identified as a white supremacist at Charlottesville attacking people?  The one that after many incidents the Marines were forced to discharge? That one?  GIYF

Or the one where the Antifa guy is charged and turned himself in?  You know, like where you are innocent until proven guilty? That one? 

OK, I have better things to do than just beat my head against the wall.  have fun.

See post 41

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I didn't claim to know...that would be you.

you said this: 

Fighting fascism?

"Philly Antifa Activist Tom Keenan Charged in Assault on Marines..."

You offered it as a claim that had no substance. You claimed to know, and now you don't. You're the one who is a fucking dupe.

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

you said this: 

Fighting fascism?

"Philly Antifa Activist Tom Keenan Charged in Assault on Marines..."

You offered it as a claim that had no substance. You claimed to know, and now you don't. You're the one who is a fucking dupe.

I do know that they were Marines from the article. You claimed they were Nazis without substantiation. Or perhaps your logic is that because they were attacked by Antifa they must be Nazis. Is that it?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

I do know that they were Marines from the article. You claimed they were Nazis without substantiation. Or perhaps your logic is that because they were attacked by Antifa they must be Nazis. Is that it?

You claimed Fighting Fascism? There is no evidence of that. Perhaps next time you will read the article in its entirety, look at the accompanying material, and arrive at a proper conclusion before posting. 

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

You're right, D - Antifa's premise is without a doubt morally superior to that of the White Supremacy jackasses.  I don't think that anyone here questions that.  The point that I'm making is that behavior matters, and the self-proclaimed Antifa "associates" have initiated violence on many occasions, and as such, have diminished their rightful moral superiority.  

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You claimed Fighting Fascism? There is no evidence of that. Perhaps next time you will read the article in its entirety, look at the accompanying material, and arrive at a proper conclusion before posting. 

Well it's true that there is no evidence of Antifa fighting fascism (or Nazis) in the story. The police on the other hand did charge the Antifa fascist, so there is that.

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

Well it's true that there is no evidence of Antifa fighting fascism (or Nazis) in the story. The police on the other hand did charge the Antifa fascist, so there is that.

Yes, they did, and that's good. Now if you could only keep the Nazi's out of your demonstrations it would be a perfect world.

Related from #84, badlat.

? Is Paul Welch a Nazi ?

Only Welch was not a Proud Boy, a Patriot Prayer supporter or among the other conservative activists who descended into the area that day, many from out of town. 

He was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who had turned out to oppose the right-wing rally held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

14 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

Related from #84, badlat.

? Is Paul Welch a Nazi ?

But he was carrying a American flag.

The fact that Antifa is demonized by the Reich, and subjected to a relentless barrage of lying propagands (FOX & hate radio) 

tells me that they are doing excellent work. 

7 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The fact that Antifa is demonized by the Reich, and subjected to a relentless barrage of lying propagands (FOX & hate radio)