Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Visit beautiful Portland

2 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

context 101-

fuck your claims of violence. you're fine with your 'reich-wing' political agendas that amount to nothing less than war on the 'environment', for example, but you'll conveniently bypass that particular glaring fact and even deny it. you're a fkg moron like that.

Like I said - c'mon out - I'll buy ya a beer.   You're fulla shit, but, in an annoyingly entertaining kinda way, like a yapping chihuahua.  

12 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Like I said - c'mon out - I'll buy ya a beer.   You're fulla shit, but, in an annoyingly entertaining kinda way, like a yapping chihuahua.  

instead of being a patronizing cunt, tell me I'm wrong. you lose again you 'lil bitch, unless you can explain yourself.

2 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

instead of being a patronizing cunt, tell me I'm wrong. you lose again, you 'lil bitch unless you can explain yourself.

Explain what? Why should I waste my time trying to explain something that you've made up?   You've got issues, son.  

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

What was it the Washington Post called them after the August 2017 Berkeley anti-Marxism protest?  Does....  Neo-communist — “anti-fascist” — thugs.... ring a bell... 

I don't know if you are aware of it, but I live in Oakland and I got my degree from the University of California at Berkeley. I kind of know the place like really well. So do tell us what it was that the Washington Post said because I can't remember if I was paying attention at all. Are you backing up your opinion with a convenient opinion piece from the Washington Post? Did your opinion writer ever set foot in Berkeley because DC is 2800 miles away. Was it Jennifer Rubin, Thiessen?

All ears.

1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Of course you would - because violence inflicted by people you agree with is OK.   

I guess we need to remind you (one more time) that Based Stickman and his merry gang of pranksters came to Berkeley just as Joey Gibson and Patriot Prayer came to Portland. They did this for the optics, so that you and your elk could watch it on Fox News. By the way, Based Stickman is now up on assault charges in Texas which add to his multiple felonies because he's such a freedom fightin' guy. Patriot Prayer had to be told by the refs that it wasn't a good idea to stage snipers on the rooftops.

Now tell me again about violence inflicted by people you agree with because you trot out this Berkeley thing quite a bit. It's almost as if you ever been here.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

I don't know if you are aware of it, but I live in Oakland and I got my degree from the University of California at Berkeley. I kind of know the place like really well. So do tell us what it was that the Washington Post said because I can't remember if I was paying attention at all. Are you backing up your opinion with a convenient opinion piece from the Washington Post? Did your opinion writer ever set foot in Berkeley because DC is 2800 miles away. Was it Jennifer Rubin, Thiessen?

All ears.

So you live in Oakland and went to Cal...  First off am I suppose to be impressed? Secondly is this suppose to give you credibility?  Kind like when I run into a born again and they start off with... "just want to let you know I am a Christian.."  So!!!!!  If you want to know what the Washington Post said, why not use your Cal degree and Google it..

Put that aside... so I don't agree with your argument the Atifia is doing God work and are nothing but a bunch of punks, and believe the 1st amendment is for everyone regardless of the message....  that make me what in your eyes?  A neo Nazi, a fascist, a racist, a homophob, a bigot..  please enlighten me...

If I don't agree with the message, I either change the station, or don't attend the gathering... 

Oh!  I just happen to be in Berkeley when the Milo Yiannopoulos, picking up some stuff at Bus Lab... riots were going on... how is the Free Speech thing working for you up there..  Guess it is free speech, when it is only YOUR free speech..

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

So you live in Oakland and went to Cal...  First off am I suppose to be impressed? Secondly is this suppose to give you credibility?  Kind like when I run into a born again and they start off with... "just want to let you know I am a Christian.."  So!!!!!  If you want to know what the Washington Post said, why not use your Cal degree and Google it..

Put that aside... so I don't agree with your argument the Atifia is doing God work and are nothing but a bunch of punks, and believe the 1st amendment is for everyone regardless of the message....  that make me what in your eyes?  A neo Nazi, a fascist, a racist, a homophob, a bigot..  please enlighten me...

If I don't agree with the message, I either change the station, or don't attend the gathering... 

Oh!  I just happen to be in Berkeley when the Milo Yiannopoulos, picking up some stuff at Bus Lab... riots were going on... how is the Free Speech thing working for you up there..  Guess it is free speech, when it is only YOUR free speech..

How sweet, you're one of Milo's bois. You into pederasty as well? What does that make you in my eyes. You're a fucking idiot.

29 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

How sweet, you're one of Milo's bois. You into pederasty as well? What does that make you in my eyes. You're a fucking idiot.

You have read the general rules right, and regarding your second sentence?   Typical, can't dispute the facts you need to lash out and go into personal attack mode...  guess you can go back to being the smug little idiot you are living in your shit hole of a city telling everyone how smart your not.

BTW... most Olson sailors I know are pretty reasonable people... what happened to you? 

52 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Youre out of order making implications like that. 

Pull yer head in

I gotta say............

Every time I see this thread I see "Visit beautiful Poland".

image.thumb.png.14bd4fb88ce374fcebaebd335af54814.png

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

And you should be banned!

Fucking asshole.

8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Don't bring up Milo if you don't want to be tarred with Milo.

That’s no excuse

WTF is "Milo"?

10 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

WTF is "Milo"?

Does it hurt being that retarded?

4 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

Does it hurt being that retarded?

You misspelled “stupid”.

3 hours ago, Olsonist said:

That's your excuse?

you really are a piece of shit

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

A useless grifting shitbag rightwinger who - once he proved useless  to the reichwing - they threw to the curb.

I applaud @nacradriver for his cherry picking bullshittery.

Quick now, off to the coffee shop for your groupthink session.  Try the anti-trump scone... The'll give you super douchbag powers 

4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

A useless grifting shitbag rightwinger who - once he proved useless  to the reichwing - they threw to the curb.

It's true. You don't hear about Milo no more. He had such an important message to share and now he doesn't. Apparently he's heavily in debt. Apparently advocating pederasty doesn't pay very well. Who knew?

9 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Do you support what Antifa did at Berkeley when Milo was scheduled to speak?

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I gotta say............

Every time I see this thread I see "Visit beautiful Poland".

image.thumb.png.14bd4fb88ce374fcebaebd335af54814.png

Sadly she is not from Portland..

11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

WTF is "Milo"?

Milo Yiannopoulos is right wing rabble rouser that was scheduled to speak at UC Berkeley, the "birthplace" of free speech...  Here is a video of the Free Speech thing they are so proud of... 

16 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Milo Yiannopoulos is right wing rabble rouser that was scheduled to speak at UC Berkeley, the "birthplace" of free speech...  Here is a video of the Free Speech thing they are so proud of... 

Ah! Thank you! I was wondering why people were getting so worked up about a chocolate malt drink  that I haven't even seen in stores in 50 years!

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Do you support what Antifa did at Berkeley when Milo was scheduled to speak?

Antifa protested your boi Milo and his elk. So yeah, I support what Antifa did at Berkeley when Milo was scheduled to speak. There were 11 arrests.

Republicans used him like a wet rag after rough sex and now Milo isn't around no more. Berkeley students can get back to studying.

36 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Antifa protested your boi Milo and his elk. So yeah, I support what Antifa did at Berkeley when Milo was scheduled to speak. There were 11 arrests.

Republicans used him like a wet rag after rough sex and now Milo isn't around no more. Berkeley students can get back to studying.

They did more than protest, they resorted to violence and distruction. Is that really what you're about?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

They did more than protest, they resorted to violence and distruction. Is that really what you're about?

Why did Milo go there but to incite? So he incited. Is that what you're about?

Just now, Olsonist said:

Why did Milo go there but to incite? So he incited. Is that what you're about?

Fuck me......Antifa's behavior is Milo's fault.

Just now, Dog said:

Fuck me......Antifa's behavior is Milo's fault.

Well, yeah. Maybe I'm more polite but we'll use your words. You notice that antifa isn't around when your fascists aren't around.

@Olsonist  You still around?  I thought the mods would have banned you for your post #210.  Guess the rules don't apply to progs...

32 minutes ago, J28 said:

@Olsonist  You still around?  I thought the mods would have banned you for your post #210.  Guess the rules don't apply to progs...

I'm pretty sure that I walked right up to the line and spit over it without actually crossing it myself but the mods can decide that for themselves. Again, it was y'all who brought up your boi Milo, the Republican pederasty advocate. I didn't. But it seems he's persona non grata with Republicans these days.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320358-milo-yiannopoulis-disinvited-from-cpac

Why is that?

23 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

god damn reichwingers are thin skinned.

Nah, pretty thick skinned here, you're the one of the one's that usually lowers the bar around here and desegregates the conversation when someone calls yo on your bullshit  that is of course when you not being sock puppet Raz'r

25 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

god damn reichwingers are thin skinned.

It's not my keyboard that's covered in drool, spittle and jizz...

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Do you support what they did on March 4, April 15th, April 27th, and August 27th...  etc....  

Seems that the Mayor Berkeley agrees with me that Anitifa is nothing more than a bunch of punks/thugs/losers/scum of the earth... that is some nice company you're keeping there...  Arreguin, use a more civil term A Violent Street Gang..

Guess it is free speech when it is your free speech... 

20 minutes ago, J28 said:

It's not my keyboard that's covered in drool, spittle and jizz...

It's yo mama's?

22 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Nah, pretty thick skinned here, you're the one of the one's that usually lowers the bar around here and desegregates the conversation when someone calls yo on your bullshit  that is of course when you not being sock puppet Raz'r

Goddamn that is a golden freudian slip. "lowers the bar around here and desegregates the conversation".

1 hour ago, Dog said:

They (Antifa) did more than protest, they resorted to violence and distruction. Is that really what you're about?

The usual stupid Reich wing crap that totally ignores white nationalist violence - much of it deadly. 

(And get ya some spell check)

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The usual stupid Reich wing crap that totally ignores white nationalist violence - much of it deadly. 

Do you support what Antifa did at Berkeley?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Do you support the murder at Charlottesville ? 

You Reichistas want us to be horrified at some Antifa brawling, and ignore dozens (just recently) of

white nationalist murders. 

That makes you a Nazi in my book. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-murders-us-figures-double-2017-racist-hate-crime-las-vegas-shooting-extremist-a8165416.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Do you support the murder at Charlottesville ? 

You Reichistas want us to be horrified at some Antifa brawling, and ignore dozens (just recently) of

white nationalist murders. 

That makes you a Nazi in my book. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-murders-us-figures-double-2017-racist-hate-crime-las-vegas-shooting-extremist-a8165416.html

No...I have and do condemn what the Nazis did at Charlottsville. I condemn white supremacy. 

Good job by the jury and justice system . .  First Degree Murder 

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/502204161.html

Fields also badly injured dozens of people doing nothing more than exercising their constitutional rights. 

And y'all are aware that the US Reichsters, for cheap thrills, watch videos of demonstrators being run down, and some GOPPER 

lawmakers want to legalize the practice. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-republicans-who-want-to-legalize-running-over-protesters/2017/08/17/f01b7da2-834e-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html?utm_term=.a0943ee1e58f

Stop whining about Antifa - they were heroes at Charlottesville. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Stop whining about Antifa - they were heroes at Charlottesville. 

They were?

23 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

well, only if you think racism and segregation are bad.

So the police, paramedics, etc... deserve no credit.... 

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

So the police, paramedics, etc... deserve no credit.... 

Are these police, paramedics, etc. demonstratively politically partisan while doing their jobs?

Most paramedics (EMTs etc.) that I know could care less what your views are while they are prepping you for transport.

Most cops I know are the same way. I can't speak about the EMTs or cops at C-ville, but I'd imagine that while on duty they couldn't give a shit if you were white, black, conservative, or liberal when they went in to help you.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:38 PM, Olsonist said:

I guess we need to remind you (one more time) that Based Stickman and his merry gang of pranksters came to Berkeley just as Joey Gibson and Patriot Prayer came to Portland. They did this for the optics, so that you and your elk could watch it on Fox News. By the way, Based Stickman is now up on assault charges in Texas which add to his multiple felonies because he's such a freedom fightin' guy. Patriot Prayer had to be told by the refs that it wasn't a good idea to stage snipers on the rooftops.

Now tell me again about violence inflicted by people you agree with because you trot out this Berkeley thing quite a bit. It's almost as if you ever been here.

You act as though I'm condoning those behaviors, and I don't think that you can find a single instance in which I've ever said that.   You also know that my comment was in response to those( like you ) who are condoning Antifa's initiating violence simply because they agree ( or think they do ) with the Antifa message. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:52 PM, Olsonist said:

You don't seem to like it when people point out this particular instance of Antifa misbehavior, as you constantly conflate your dislike of Yiannoupolis's (sp?) message w/their actions when he was to speak there. 

On 12/7/2018 at 12:27 PM, AJ Oliver said:

That's pure projection on your ( and many other posters here ) part.  You've not found a single instance of ANY of us who comment on Antifa's use of violence and destruction of property to quell speech they dislike excuse violence enacted by any of the uber-right groups.   If you can find it? Cite it, and I'll eat my words. 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:09 PM, Mrleft8 said:

Are these police, paramedics, etc. demonstratively politically partisan while doing their jobs?

Most paramedics (EMTs etc.) that I know could care less what your views are while they are prepping you for transport.

Most cops I know are the same way. I can't speak about the EMTs or cops at C-ville, but I'd imagine that while on duty they couldn't give a shit if you were white, black, conservative, or liberal when they went in to help you.

I agree with what you wrote, Lefty, but, am having a hard time making the connection to Nacra's comment.  Care to elaborate? 

6 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

. . . Antifa's use of violence and destruction of property to quell speech they dislike . . .

Throughout this thread the Reichistas have claimed and assumed that Antifa does those dastardly things . . 

Mr. "Guy" - you need to present some actual evidence - credible sources (not FAUX), few or no anecdotes 

In spite of the Reich's history of hysterical wild-ass claims (birther lies, in person vote fraud, emails, WMD's, and etc.) they expect us to 

take seriously their NEW hysterical claims ?  nope; no how, no way. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

You don't seem to like it when people point out this particular instance of Antifa misbehavior, as you constantly conflate your dislike of Yiannoupolis's (sp?) message w/their actions when he was to speak there. 

If y'all want to bring up Milo, that's alright with me. In fact, it's better than alright. But if y'all want to bring up Milo then y'all will be tarred with Milo.

As for antifa, if y'all want to tar me with antifa, go for it.

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Throughout this thread the Reichistas have claimed and assumed that Antifa does those dastardly things . . 

Mr. "Guy" - you need to present some actual evidence - credible sources (not FAUX), few or no anecdotes 

Already been done - not going to do it again for your benefit. 

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

If y'all want to bring up Milo, that's alright with me. In fact, it's better than alright. But if y'all want to bring up Milo then y'all will be tarred with Milo.

As for antifa, if y'all want to tar me with antifa, go for it.

"Bringing up Milo" in reference to Antifa's behavior at the mere scheduling of his appearance isn't indicative of support for his comments/positions, as much as you've tried to twist and conflate to make it so.  Thus, your attempts to "tar us with Milo" are nothing more than bullshit - but, I'm glad you own your pro-Antifa bias, regardless of their behavior - that confirms much.  

On balance, I'm definitely pro-antifa. They've crossed the line to be sure and they should be prosecuted when they do. But I'm definitely pro-antifa. At least I'm honest about this.

At Berkeley, my alma mater, they loudly protested your boi Milo, you know, the Republican pederasty advocate. They were well within their rights to do this. Your boi Milo gets a soap box (and a lot of expensive ($800,000) police protection for his 15 minute photo op). But just because your boi Milo gets to say something doesn't mean a whole lotta people don't get to yell back at him.  They did and I applaud them for that. As for antifa's riotous behavior, it paled in comparison to your average, average, Raiders tailgate party.

29 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

On balance, I'm definitely pro-antifa. They've crossed the line to be sure and they should be prosecuted when they do. But I'm definitely pro-antifa. At least I'm honest about this.

At Berkeley, my alma mater, they loudly protested your boi Milo, you know, the Republican pederasty advocate. They were well within their rights to do this. Your boi Milo gets a soap box (and a lot of expensive ($800,000) police protection for his 15 minute photo op). But just because your boi Milo gets to say something doesn't mean a whole lotta people don't get to yell back at him.  They did and I applaud them for that. As for antifa's riotous behavior, it paled in comparison to your average, average, Raiders tailgate party.

Nice try, but your not bullshiiting your way out of this...    As I noted I was buying parts form a company in Berkeley called Bus Lab while the riots were going on...  You equated that my mear mention of Milo made me one of his boys...  ergo your referencing the fact that I engage in lewd sex acts...  You crossed the line and in doing so you showed us you who you really are...  At this point you should apologize to the group as a whole... As for me I could care less, you're always going to be a piece of shit..

Then you're aware that Bus Lab is about 2 miles (Adeline + MLK) from where the riots were going on (Sproul Plaza)? Damn, you could hear a pin drop from that distance. Or imagine a pin dropping from that distance.

Seriously, your boi Milo was in Berkeley as a provocateur. He didn't have anything important to say and indeed you're not quoting his wisdom. He was there to get on Fox News so that y'all could complain which is what you're doing. Half of the BCR left because they were embarrassed by this. I'm glad that Berkeley, University of California at, my alma mater, is back to normal and students are prepping for finals. Reminds me, I got an email from the Engineering Library about a couple of overdue books.

But y'all are hung up on your boi Milo, a nobody that even Republicans discarded like a wet rag after rough sex and who  is now about $2M in debt. Good luck with that.

45 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Then you're aware that Bus Lab is about 2 miles (Adeline + MLK) from where the riots were going on (Sproul Plaza)? Damn, you could hear a pin drop from that distance. Or imagine a pin dropping from that distance.

Seriously, your boi Milo was in Berkeley as a provocateur. He didn't have anything important to say and indeed you're not quoting his wisdom. He was there to get on Fox News so that y'all could complain which is what you're doing. Half of the BCR left because they were embarrassed by this. I'm glad that Berkeley, University of California at, my alma mater, is back to normal and students are prepping for finals. Reminds me, I got an email from the Engineering Library about a couple of overdue books.

But y'all are hung up on your boi Milo, a nobody that even Republicans discarded like a wet rag after rough sex and who  is now about $2M in debt. Good luck with that.

But my favorite sandwich shop is on Durant Ave... a block form campus..  But your still pitching out opinions about people you know nothing about... did they teach your that at your state school?

Regardless of what lead up to the events... like I said earlier, even the mayor of Berkeley agrees with me in stating that Antifa is nothing more the a violent street gang...

54 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

What we're hung up on is your constant apology for the Antifa jackasses who decided that because someone they disagreed with was scheduled to speak, that it gave them the right to hurt people and bust shit that had nothing to do with the scheduled speech.  WHO was speaking that they disagreed with is fucking irrelevant - their behavior is.   

It's odd that you don't extend the same criticism to Based Stickman and his elk but ya just don't. He's up on felony assault in Texas now because he's such a nice guy. And I'm sure that you'll remind me that you don't support Kyle or Milo. It's the principle. Did it occur to you that antifa has rights too? Milo came to provoke and Kyle and Patriot Prayer were there as well. But all you ever talk about is antifa.

Why is that? 

57 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

It's odd that you don't extend the same criticism to Based Stickman and his elk but ya just don't. He's up on felony assault in Texas now because he's such a nice guy. And I'm sure that you'll remind me that you don't support Kyle or Milo. It's the principle. Did it occur to you that antifa has rights too? Milo came to provoke and Kyle and Patriot Prayer were there as well. But all you ever talk about is antifa.

Why is that? 

Milo is a provocateur no doubt about that but he's a non-violent provocateur. He provoked Antifa into displaying it's ugly violent character on national TV for all to see.

Milo 1 Antifa 0

42 minutes ago, Dog said:

Milo is a provocateur no doubt about that but he's a non-violent provocateur. He provoked Antifa into displaying it's ugly violent character on national TV for all to see.

Milo 1 Antifa 0

No one committed any violence to supple loins of your boi Milo, the Republican pederasty advocate. He was well protected by an $800,000 police condom during his 15 minute photo op. But you seem to be leaving someone else out in your summary of events: your boy Based Stickman (Kyle Chapman) was there as well. He's up on felony assault charges now in Texas.This photo is from his March 4 rally.

He's such a nice misunderstood good ol' boy.

image.png.af0e60d5f8dff9bed49f527ac11507d2.png

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

No one committed any violence to supple loins of your boi Milo, the Republican pederasty advocate. He was well protected by an $800,000 police condom during his 15 minute photo op. But you seem to be leaving someone else out in your summary of events: your boy Based Stickman (Kyle Chapman) was there as well. He's up on felony assault charges now in Texas.This photo is from his March 4 rally.

He's such a nice misunderstood good ol' boy.

image.png.af0e60d5f8dff9bed49f527ac11507d2.png

A little more black and he would be indistinguishable from Antifa. Assholes all.

9 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Already been done - not going to do it again for your benefit. 

((I wrote that he needed to provide actual evidence of Antifa's foul deeds) 

Jeebus Guy - 

You're the same dude who claimed that AO-C wanted to end immigration enforcement - which was a flat out lie. 

Like many on the Reich, you have lost any ability you might have had at one time to tell fact from fairy tales. 

Stop watching FOX and listening to hate radio. 

You are evidentiary exhibit number one that they will make you crazy  (I think I just stumped my spell check)

44 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are evidentiary exhibit number one that they will make you crazy  (I think I just stumped my spell check)

I hope you wore a condom.

Eh, sorry for butchering your quote, by the way. Eh.

13 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

((I wrote that he needed to provide actual evidence of Antifa's foul deeds) 

Jeebus Guy - 

You're the same dude who claimed that AO-C wanted to end immigration enforcement - which was a flat out lie. 

Like many on the Reich, you have lost any ability you might have had at one time to tell fact from fairy tales. 

Stop watching FOX and listening to hate radio. 

I told you that I ( and others)  already provided the examples you requested, on numerous occasions, and don't find satisfying your curiosity a worthy enough objective for me to repeat the effort.  I indeed DID demonstrate that by planning to abolish ICE, that Miz Ocasio *did* want to end immigration enforcement.  That you have a different, flawed understanding of things doesn't impugn my integrity, nor does it mean that your false projections as to the basis of my opinions has any merit.  

2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I indeed DID demonstrate that by planning to abolish ICE, that Miz Ocasio *did* want to end immigration enforcement. 

Are you saying that before ICE in 2003 there was no immigration enforcement - that is idiotic, not to mention absurd. 

And a major reason you have zero cred around here. 

Lewis Carroll . .  " . .  said the Queen. ". .  . Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 

You have caught the Trumpian disease - 

5 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Are you saying that before ICE in 2003 there was no immigration enforcement - that is idiotic, not to mention absurd. 

And a major reason you have zero cred around here. 

Lewis Carroll . .  " . .  said the Queen. ". .  . Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 

You have caught the Trumpian disease - 

Find a comment of mine in which I ever said anything like that, and you might have a point.  You can't - you don't, and I'm not at all concerned with your estimation of my credibility.  Here's an approach for you to consider - try reading what I wrote, and if you can respond to that w/out projecting your personal prejudices and false assumptions as my position, then do.  If not? Then don't. 

11 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Find a comment of mine in which I ever said anything like that, and you might have a point.  You can't - you don't, and I'm not at all concerned with your estimation of my credibility.  Here's an approach for you to consider - try reading what I wrote, and if you can respond to that w/out projecting your personal prejudices and false assumptions as my position, then do.  If not? Then don't. 

The rabid leftists have no problem in lying to disparage the ‘enemy’