cpt_757

Raymarine analog triducer, dst800 wiring.

I am installing dst800 transducer( speed, temp and depth in one.)connecting Raymarine ST60 tridata.  This cable has only one Bare wire(ground or screen), but on the instrument side  there are 2 connecting points for bare wires, temp and speed side and depth side. In the this case where or which side should I connect this bare wire? Or wire differently? I am looking for wiring diagram for dst800 to tridata instrument but could not find one.  Any idea wher I can find one.

Thank you in advance.

5 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The ST60 is for analogue transducers. Doesnt the DST800 process and output in digitial 2K only?

Nope - Airmar has made the analog versions for years.  The TackTick (Raymarine) has been available for connection to the T121 Hull Transmitter for at least 10 years using the analog version.

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

The ST60 is for analogue transducers. Doesnt the DST800 process and output in digitial 2K only?

There is one for analog instrument.

All the shield connections are tied together on the instrument side. You can connect your single shield to any of them.

12 hours ago, WHK said:

Nope - Airmar has made the analog versions for years.  The TackTick (Raymarine) has been available for connection to the T121 Hull Transmitter for at least 10 years using the analog version.

Ahh keep forgetting Airmar makes every combination going and branding vendors don't necessarily pick up every model type.