Sign in to follow this  
B.J. Porter

Sore Losers in Michigan

Republican controlled legislature is threatening to do the same thing to the Dem Governor-elect in Wisconsin.

32 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Republican controlled legislature is threatening to do the same thing to the Dem Governor-elect in Wisconsin.

"Wisconsin: Like North Carolina, except colder with more cheese."

• Like 1

Pretty typical Republican / Fascist move.

So the legislature should stay out of running the executive and judicial branches of government... unless the GOP lose control of the offices in charge, at which point the legislative branch needs to dictate to both. 

The spin from the usual suspects (and it is coming) is going to be hilarious 

5 hours ago, warbird said:

Kinda sounds like the Michigan legislature wants to ensure laws are enforced,  that is a problem?

Sounds more like they want control the campaign finance enforcement, which you have to admit is more likely.

7 hours ago, warbird said:
On 12/2/2018 at 10:31 AM, B.J. Porter said:

Kinda sounds like the Michigan legislature wants to ensure laws are enforced,  that is a problem?

Sounds to me like they're more interested in maintaining political control and hamstringing the lawfully elected people the citizens wanted in power.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Sounds to me like they're more interested in maintaining political control and hamstringing the lawfully elected people the citizens wanted in power.

^ this ^

The NC Republican super-majority came into power because of gerrymandered districts that were so blatant that a Republican-appointed majority court ordered them to give up their seats, redraw the lines, and hold new elections, which the NC legislature refused to do. Who's going to force them out?

Since then they have tried hard to hamstring the Governor and every appointed office (since the state is likely to have a Democrat Governor for a while), and the state high courts which just had two Democrats (including..... get this..... a BLACK guy!!) elected to it.

This last election, they got a couple of very cheesily-worded referendums passed which will allow them to go ahead with some of their planned hostile takeover and de-democratizing (and de-Democratting) of the state gov't . But they also lost their supermajority in the same election, so the pendulum is swinging.

NC politics got extremely stinky in the reaction-to-Obama era. It's rather discouraging

-DSK

37 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

^ this ^

The NC Republican super-majority came into power because of gerrymandered districts that were so blatant that a Republican-appointed majority court ordered them to give up their seats, redraw the lines, and hold new elections, which the NC legislature refused to do. Who's going to force them out?

Since then they have tried hard to hamstring the Governor and every appointed office (since the state is likely to have a Democrat Governor for a while), and the state high courts which just had two Democrats (including..... get this..... a BLACK guy!!) elected to it.

This last election, they got a couple of very cheesily-worded referendums passed which will allow them to go ahead with some of their planned hostile takeover and de-democratizing (and de-Democratting) of the state gov't . But they also lost their supermajority in the same election, so the pendulum is swinging.

NC politics got extremely stinky in the reaction-to-Obama era. It's rather discouraging disgusting.

-DSK

FTFY.

On 12/3/2018 at 5:32 PM, B.J. Porter said:

If there are ANY good ideas from the new Gov, I am certain the legislature will pass them as law.

You mean exactly like the libtards tried to do in FL.

Democrats know that recounting the existing votes is unlikely to change the result. So Democrats have filed a series of lawsuits asking courts to change Florida elections laws after the fact. The result would be that they can count ineligible votes in the hope that these will provide the margin necessary to overcome Scott’s lead.

1 hour ago, warbird said:
On 12/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, B.J. Porter said:

If there are ANY good ideas from the new Gov, I am certain the legislature will pass them as law.

Kind of like Mitch McConnell did with Obama, eh?

It's all about political power. They do not care about democracy or the will of the people any more.

https://politics.theonion.com/gop-controlled-wisconsin-legislature-votes-to-dissolve-1830857553

2 hours ago, warbird said:

And how can you be "certain"?  Robin Vos has been a bottom feeding scumbag since his first day in office.

They are doing it.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-wisconsin-governor-powers-voting-bill-20181205-story.html#nt=oft02a-1li3

Ethics, a moral compass? Not this bunch.  RIP Wisconsin and its progressive traditions.  The barbarians have taken over the kingdom.

The interview was pretty blatant, that they didn't want the election to have consequences and see their regressive agenda unraveled by a newly elected government.   There was no hint of irony about the national policy of undoing ANYTHING that could be associated with President Obama.   

In 2010 the narrowly democratic WI legislature lame ducked budget items that hobbled Scott Walker in balancing the budget. Notably, they had to perform a jailbreak to get one of their errant members, Keff Wood, from the lock up  to the floor to vote. Curiously, it was state union contracts they felt the need to address.:lol:

6 hours ago, warbird said:

In 2010 the narrowly democratic WI legislature lame ducked budget items that hobbled Scott Walker in balancing the budget. Notably, they had to perform a jailbreak to get one of their errant members, Keff Wood, from the lock up  to the floor to vote. Curiously, it was state union contracts they felt the need to address.:lol:

I’m confused.   Aren’t deficits a good thing now?  Didn’t teacher salaries and other compensation fall after Walker gutted the unions?   https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/17/news/economy/wisconsin-act-10-teachers/index.html.   Or is that a good thing too?   

631AFC29-8EE1-437C-A51D-7C1A36A36D17.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lark said:

I’m confused.   Aren’t deficits a good thing now?  Didn’t teacher salaries fall after Walker gutted the unions?   https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/17/news/economy/wisconsin-act-10-teachers/index.html.   Or is that a good thing too?   

631AFC29-8EE1-437C-A51D-7C1A36A36D17.jpeg

Teacher salaries were unaffected. How insurance and retirement were paid for became the option of elected school boards.

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Teacher salaries were unaffected. How insurance and retirement were paid for became the option of elected school boards.

Great way to attract gifted teachers in your state. It shows.

My cite says they fell 2.6%.  Inflation was just under 2% most years.  It also mentioned the impact on rural districts (red hat territory).   

7 minutes ago, Lark said:

My cite says they fell 2.6%.  Inflation was just under 2% most years.  It also mentioned the impact on rural districts (red hat territory).   

They don't care, they are winning. Haven't seen a Mexican for weeks.

29 minutes ago, Lark said:

How does it  feel to duped by a slanted article.  You either don't read.  Or don't comprehend. I get accused of being stupid,  how about you. The article specifically  said "median salaries  dropped" 2.6%. You are to indoctrinated by the left to realize your older comrades, sucking at the union teat , decided to cash in and retire leaving openings for new young teachers starting at the lower salaries. But the article fools dupes like you into believing pay rates went down :lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Will these new laws get tied up in the courts? Not sure a party can transfer power from the exec to the legislature via law. That usually has to be constitutional change, no?

18 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Will these new laws get tied up in the courts? Not sure a party can transfer power from the exec to the legislature via law. That usually has to be constitutional change, no?

WI acted to insure WI remains a partner on the lawsuit brought by several states including WI against ACA. The legislation, AFAIK, allows the legislature to use council besides the Attorney General.

Jeff Wood

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Great way to attract gifted teachers in your state. It shows.

In Warbird's case I don't think the effect was retroactive.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

In Warbird's case I don't think the effect was retroactive.

That's what happens when a pithing party gets out of hand.

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That's what happens when a pithing party gets out of hand.

Jeff Wood

5 hours ago, warbird said:

Jeff Wood

Jeff Wood may refer to:

this guy?

In 2008 he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. Following an accident in which his car reportedly became airborne, and marijuana was found in the Representative's vehicle, his BAC[clarification needed] was more than double the legal limit .[2]

In September 2009, Wood was arrested again for suspicion of operating while intoxicated (OWI) which was his fourth arrest for driving while intoxicated.[3] Following his fourth arrest, State Representative Steve Nass proposed a resolution to expel Wood from the Assembly if he did not resign. Wood responded that he would seek treatment for his substance abuse problem.

In October 2009, Wood was arrested again in Tomah, Wisconsin for operating while intoxicated and charged with bail jumping.[4] He was convicted on April 19, 2010 of operating while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia, and sentenced to 45 days in jail with over $1,600 in fines.[5]

On January 12, 2011, Wood pleaded no contest to a fifth-offense operation charge, a felony, and a misdemeanor bail jumping charge (which was later dropped). He has been sentenced to spend nine months in jail, with three years probation.[6]

Wood has stated he will not run for reelection.[7]

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

this guy?

In 2008 he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. Following an accident in which his car reportedly became airborne, and marijuana was found in the Representative's vehicle, his BAC[clarification needed] was more than double the legal limit .[2]

In September 2009, Wood was arrested again for suspicion of operating while intoxicated (OWI) which was his fourth arrest for driving while intoxicated.[3] Following his fourth arrest, State Representative Steve Nass proposed a resolution to expel Wood from the Assembly if he did not resign. Wood responded that he would seek treatment for his substance abuse problem.

In October 2009, Wood was arrested again in Tomah, Wisconsin for operating while intoxicated and charged with bail jumping.[4] He was convicted on April 19, 2010 of operating while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia, and sentenced to 45 days in jail with over $1,600 in fines.[5]

On January 12, 2011, Wood pleaded no contest to a fifth-offense operation charge, a felony, and a misdemeanor bail jumping charge (which was later dropped). He has been sentenced to spend nine months in jail, with three years probation.[6]

Wood has stated he will not run for reelection.[7]

While he was serving his 2010 sentence, the house Democrats broke him out of jail to secure a lane duck vote to hamstring incoming Gov Scott Walker.

YCMTSU

While he was serving his 2010 sentence, the house Democrats broke him out of jail to secure a lane duck vote to hamstring incoming Gov Scott Walker.

YCMTSU

It's Wisconsin, You don't HAVE to make it up.

But, I still have that question - is it constitutional for a legislature to grab Exec power via law?

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

But, I still have that question - is it constitutional for a legislature to grab Exec power via law?

The answer to your question is that it all depends on what the state SC says.  Since it is controlled by conservative Republicans we can pretty well guess the income.  If WI Dems can get their issues into the federal court system then the outcome might be different.

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

The answer to your question is that it all depends on what the state SC says.  Since it is controlled by conservative Republicans we can pretty well guess the income.  If WI Dems can get their issues into the federal court system then the outcome might be different.

Jeez, I hate to be that jaded, but you're probably right.

It would seem the new Gov would have "standing" to challenge the law.

8 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Obviously the word should be "outcome" not income. As for jaded I prefer to think of myself as a realist.  I've lived in WI for almost 50 years.  Moved here in part because of its progressive traditions.  The place was a breath of fresh air after growing up in NJ and living for a time in Maryland, another corrupt place.

Under Scott Wallker and his elk the state SC has become politicized with Walker appointing marginally qualified (at best) to the court.  The court, then in turn, using it right wing majority changed how it selected its Chief Justice to get rid of Shirley Abrahsmsin, the liberal Dem who was the CJ.  And the list of transgressions goes on from legislation passed through a gerrymandered legislature to appointing unqualified people to executive positions to the scandal that was and is the Wisconsin Economic Development Commission.

1 minute ago, jerseyguy said:

Obviously the word should be "outcome" not income. As for jaded I prefer to think of myself as a realist.  I've lived in WI for almost 50 years.  Moved here in part because of its progressive traditions.  The place was a breath of fresh air after growing up in NJ and living for a time in Maryland, another corrupt place.

Under Scott Wallker and his elk the state SC has become politicized with Walker appointing marginally qualified (at best) to the court.  The court, then in turn, using it right wing majority changed how it selected its Chief Justice to get rid of Shirley Abrahsmsin, the liberal Dem who was the CJ.  And the list of transgressions goes on from legislation passed through a gerrymandered legislature to appointing unqualified people to executive positions to the scandal that was and is the Wisconsin Economic Development Commission.

As a native Minnesotan, I always looked at Wisconsin as a place for cheap beer and pretty co-eds.

Hopefully that's not changed.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

As a native Minnesotan, I always looked at Wisconsin as a place for cheap beer and pretty co-eds.

Hopefully that's not changed.

Not much of a beer guy.  Do have to schlep New Glarus Spotted Cow to my kid who lives in Chicago.  He is a Gopher grad.

As for pretty coeds, I married a WI girl so there was at least one.  :D

23 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Not much of a beer guy.  Do have to schlep New Glarus Spotted Cow to my kid who lives in Chicago.  He is a Gopher grad.

As for pretty coeds, I married a WI girl so there was at least one.  :D

Its about time the Axe went back to where it belongs!

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

The WI legis acted constitutionally in extendingtheir priveledgetoretain independentcouncil in ongoing matters. No exec power usurped.:lol:

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

In 2010, Doyle fucked over Walker with union contracts courtesy drunkard Jeff Wood, how did that workout for the lefty fucks?

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

The WI legis acted constitutionally in extendingtheir priveledgetoretain independentcouncil in ongoing matters. No exec power usurped.:lol:

Maybe

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Maybe

That issue revolves around the multi state suit in re ACA, the legis is insuring continued representation with respect to laws they have passed.  They do not want to cede to the lefty newly elected AG.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Except, he is not the Gov right now, Jeff Wood...…..

33 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Its about time the Axe went back to where it belongs!

No argument from me

How will the legislation limit the governor's power? 

The bill would give the state legislature control of the board of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. – an agency created by Walker in 2011 to replace the Wisconsin Department of Commerce – through September. Under the proposed law, the board will be able to choose its CEO, a power held by the governor under current law. The WEDC has the power to grant loans and tax breaks to individual businesses. 

5c06e1ca48e3edcb230e5ed8?v=aa335&h=93&w=93&autocrop=1

The legislation would also include a provision expanding lawmakers' ability to block rules out of the governor's office. Earlier versions of the bill gave lawmakers more power to limit those rules. 

It would also require Evers to get permission from lawmakers to ban guns in the state Capitol and to get permission to ask the federal government for any changes to programs run jointly with the state.  

How will it limit the attorney general's powers? 

The legislation will put lawmakers in charge of litigation, allowing them to keep alive a lawsuit to overturn the Affordable Care Act. It would also give them, rather than incoming Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul, control over how court settlements are spent. 

An earlier and controversial provision allowing the legislature to hire private, taxpayer-funded lawyers in place of Kaul was dropped from the most recent version of the legislation. But other provisions stayed that would allow lawmakers to more easily hire private attorneys when they are sued for violating the open records law or other statutes.

How will it affect early voting? 

The proposed legislation would limit early voting to two weeks. A federal judge struck down a similar law in 2016 and under his ruling, local officials set their own schedules for early voting. In Madison, that meant six weeks of early voting in the midterm election. 

Are any Wisconsin Republicans opposing the effort? 

Republican state Sen. Rob Cowles was the lone Republican to vote against the legislation in Wisconsin's Senate. It passed in that chamber 17-16. 

Why is the Republicans' justification? 

Republican lawmakers argue they are re-establishing balance between the branches of government. 

"Whether everyone here likes it or not, I respect the fact that Tony Evers is the governor and he’s going to be starting on January 7," Assembly Speaker Robin Vos said. "But he’s not the governor today and that’s why we’re going to make sure the powers of each branch are as equal as they can be."

Vos said he was confident the legislation could survive the inevitable legal challenges that will follow its passage. 

"Everything we’ve done is within the bounds of the constitution and I think it will be found that way," he said. 

Former Gov. Jim Doyle accused Wisconsin Republicans of “sinking to new depths” with their lame-duck proposals. Mary Spicuzza / Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Doyle, never had a gag reflex while sucking uniun cock, that is a hoot...….

How about you post a copy of your law degree or a college degree with a specialization in the WI and US constitutions for us to see.  Would give great credence to your claim as opposed to your usual right wing bullshit

11 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

How about you post a copy of your law degree or a college degree with a specialization in the WI and US constitutions for us to see.  Would give great credence to your claim as opposed to your usual right wing bullshit

???

18 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Pains you that a HS grad with 6 or 7 years of night school in the sciences has a better grasp of what is going on in WI????

2 hours ago, warbird said:

Pains you that a HS grad with 6 or 7 years of night school in the sciences has a better grasp of what is going on in WI????

???

Is the current shenanigans in Wisconsin "science"?

-DSK

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

???

-DSK

He's raving. It's beer o'clock there.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

???

-DSK

You didn’t read the post that was replied to, straight to attack mode

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

He's raving. It's beer o'clock there.

Nyah nyah nyah

8 hours ago, VOA said:

You didn’t read the post that was replied to, straight to attack mode

When logic and reason fail  ATTACK.

3 hours ago, warbird said:

When logic and reason fail  ATTACK.

Every bloody time. 

17 minutes ago, VOA said:

Every bloody time. 

welcome back slimeball.

28 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

If you read it you cannot help bit say to yourself ,  Jeff Wood. 

Stantis. IS either too new  or forgetful to be aware of Jeff Wood the drunkard  , bailed from jail by the dems to lame duck Scott Walker. 

A little bit (or a lot:lol:) of schadenfreud.

18 minutes ago, warbird said:

If you read it you cannot help bit say to yourself ,  Jeff Wood. 

Stantis. IS either too new  or forgetful to be aware of Jeff Wood the drunkard  , bailed from jail by the dems to lame duck Scott Walker. 

A little bit (or a lot:lol:) of schadenfreud.

Whataboutism.

For the next 50 years, anyone from the center to the wild left will only need to utter one epithet.

"Trump"

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Whataboutism.

No,  the Dems made the rules then cry like sissyboy when Republicans  play by the Democrat's rules. :lol: Except,Eavers is not hamstrung in any real way.

2 minutes ago, warbird said:

No,  the Dems made the rules then cry like sissyboy when Republicans  play by the Democrat's rules. :lol: Except,Eavers is not hamstrung in any real way.

What rule did the Dems make?

17 minutes ago, warbird said:

Trump

49 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

What rule did the Dems make?

In Dec, 2010 the Dems broke Jeff Wood, assembly Democrat, out of jail to make a majority and hamstring Scott Walker  with an expensive state employee union contract. Additionally IIRC Jim Doyle signed a no bid contract  committing the state to $100s of millions on a Slowrail project at the same time. The dems spent like drunk sailors in that lame duck session stealing funds that courts later ordered the state to return. That is Democrat history in WI.

Leaving the Jim Doyle stuff aside, it sounds as if the Democrats passed a spending bill. That's what legislatures do. Did they pass a rule which curtailed the incoming governor Scott Walker's authority?  That would be a parallel. Passing or not passing a spending bill is their job and all state employee contracts are expensive.

So again, where is the parallel?

4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Leaving the Jim Doyle stuff aside, it sounds as if the Democrats passed a spending bill. That's what legislatures do. Did they pass a rule which curtailed the incoming governor Scott Walker's authority?  That would be a parallel. Passing or not passing a spending bill is their job and all state employee contracts are expensive.

The parallel is in warpedbird's mind.

8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Trump!

14 hours ago, VOA said:

Nyah nyah nyah

Hey, Grumpy, how come you haven't been flicked again yet?

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He hasn't posted pics of barmaids yet. Or pissed off the landlord.

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

For an old bastard you’re terribly immature

2 minutes ago, VOA said:

For an old bastard you’re terribly immature

Thanks, I pride myself on my lack of maturity.

38 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Thanks, I pride myself on my lack of maturity.

I’ve noticed. It’s common amongst old bastard canuck posters here

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

WI has 72 counties. 2 counties voted for Eavers with a 160000 cushion. 70 counties voted Walker with a 130000-150000 cushion. 70 counties feel WI ongoing suit, in concert with several other states, against ACA is important.  70 counties feel moving forward with Foxconn (Eavers power is limitted on that regard) is important. The WI Senate and assembly maintained a strong majority in the recent elections.  Those two houses will limit Eavers more than a few December actions by the legislature and. GOVERNOR this month.  JEFF WOOD

48 minutes ago, VOA said:

I’ve noticed. It’s common amongst old bastard canuck posters here

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

28 minutes ago, warbird said:

WI has 72 counties. 2 counties voted for Eavers with a 160000 cushion. 70 counties voted Walker with a 130000-150000 cushion. 70 counties feel WI ongoing suit, in concert with several other states, against ACA is important.  70 counties feel moving forward with Foxconn (Eavers power is limitted on that regard) is important. The WI Senate and assembly maintained a strong majority in the recent elections.  Those two houses will limit Eavers more than a few December actions by the legislature and. GOVERNOR this month.  JEFF WOOD

That's nice but I'm still not seeing the parallel between the Dems fishing a Rep turned independent out of jail to pass a spending bill with limiting the powers of an incoming governor. Also, you might just want to check your county counting:

image.png.c2b6fe3342df3f14aa4a206fe9d6f89f.png

https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/wisconsin/governor/

6 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That's nice but I'm still not seeing the parallel between the Dems fishing a Rep turned independent out of jail to pass a spending bill with limiting the powers of an incoming governor. Also, you might just want to check your county counting:

I guess you must be pretty fucking STOOPID!  the Dems limited Walkers ability to deal with a major budget shortfall in 2010. You obviously chime in here with NO knowledge of WI politics, a lefty faggot slant and the desire to sling shit.

13 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

My statement stands, 2 counties gave Ea(H)vers a ~160000 advantage, 70 other counties cut that lead huuuuugely.

11 minutes ago, warbird said:

My statement stands, 2 counties gave Ea(H)vers a ~160000 advantage, 70 other counties cut that lead huuuuugely.

Trump!

13 minutes ago, warbird said:

Home schooled?

53 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Home schooled?

go over the numbers and get back :lol: Dane Cty Ea(H)ver by 150000, Milwaukee Cty Ea(H)vers by 130000 (that is over 260000 faggot lefty fuck votes) , a smattering of Counties went Ea(H)vers by a 1000 or so and the rest of the state overwhelmingly went Walker and the Republican Senate and Assembly..  Curiously, Dane and Milwaukee counties had thousands and thousands of ballots with only 2 of 13 or 15 candidates selected. If I was punching a stack of ballots for my union boss I would really only punch the 2 offices he told me to punch.

My statement stands, 2 counties gave Ea(H)vers a ~160000 advantage, 70 other counties cut that lead huuuuuge

My statement  need correcting, 260000 vote advantage in just 2 counties of 72 total counties.

Anyone care to explain to birdman that acreage, trees, rocks, fish and cows don't count.  There are more people living in my zip code then at least 5 of his counties. Sheesh

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Anyone care to explain to birdman that acreage, trees, rocks, fish and cows don't count.  There are more people living in my zip code then at least 5 of his counties. Sheesh

Wisconsin has assembly and Senate districts portioned by population not acreage. The assembly and Senate came back overwhelmingly Republican in the same election. Makes you wonder where all those Ea(h)vers votes came from?

27 minutes ago, warbird said:

Wisconsin has assembly and Senate districts portioned by population not acreage. The assembly and Senate came back overwhelmingly Republican in the same election. Makes you wonder where all those Ea(h)vers votes came from?

Pine trees don’t vote.

37 minutes ago, warbird said:

Cows?

-DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cows?

-DSK

That might be the Democrat  vote count.....

Just now, warbird said:
5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cows?

-DSK

That might be the Democrat  vote count.....

Cows are a very productive part of the economy. I love milk. Why shouldn't they vote (assuming they can hold a pencil in their hooves)?

-DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Cows are a very productive part of the economy. I love milk. Why shouldn't they vote (assuming they can hold a pencil in their hooves)?

-DSK

….and they are smarter by 12.4 IQ points than the average democrat, so you got that I guess.

21 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Pine trees don’t vote.

But people in gerrymandered districts do.

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-DSK

….and they are smarter by 12.4 IQ points than the average democrat, so you got that I guess.

And the average cow is more useful around the house than the average Republican.

MOO vote for the win!

-DSK