Sign in to follow this  
DA-WOODY

A is 4

Recommended Posts

47243336_1929493380439989_3092505499707375616_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not 4, that's 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was that a comment on the result for today? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Mount Gay hats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47379740_1931998406856153_922466233951977472_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

47379740_1931998406856153_922466233951977472_o.jpg

Thast Biff frome Backe to the Future XXIII in hise grande fatheres car.                           :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, See Level said:

And still not getting that 2nd coat of wax.

3252519092_be7a9ea777.jpg

Nowe Biff, dointe you conn me!                                                :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a boat uses a PHRF class rating issued by PHRF, they must adhere to the Class Rules.

That is PHRF. If you violate the class rules, then there is an issue.

BUT, SD PHRF has left So Cal Regional PHRF. Yes, SD actually petitioned USS to separate from So Cal PHRF.
SD is now it's own separate region. But they still rely on So Cal Regional for base ratings. That is mighty fucked up.

 So there is an issue if the Class Rating was issued by So Cal Regional or SD PHRF??
Sounds like a legal issue to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

If a boat uses a PHRF class rating issued by PHRF, they must adhere to the Class Rules.

That is PHRF. If you violate the class rules, then there is an issue.

BUT, SD PHRF has left So Cal Regional PHRF. Yes, SD actually petitioned USS to separate from So Cal PHRF.
SD is now it's own separate region. But they still rely on So Cal Regional for base ratings. That is mighty fucked up.

 So there is an issue if the Class Rating was issued by So Cal Regional or SD PHRF??
Sounds like a legal issue to me.

if someone says

Lets have our own race and we will make Our Own ratings as we see it to be fair for Our Race

Nothing Really Matters, Anyone can see. Nothing Really Matters  - Nothing Really Matters to anyone who didn't sign on/up !!

It was Not a 1D Series 

It was Not a Phrf Series

It was just a little Klub Series in shorts & tshirts in MidWinter

Burrrrrrr

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets remember that Hot Rum uses neither One Design Class rules nor PHRF ratings.  They use those as base then Bruce Nelson modifies those ratings as he sees fit to create your Hot Rum rating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, fan said:

Lets remember that Hot Rum uses neither One Design Class rules nor PHRF ratings.  They use those as base then Bruce Nelson modifies those ratings as he sees fit to create your Hot Rum rating.

 

So, it's still a Political Handicap Rating Formula??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

So, it's still a Political Handicap Rating Formula??

Absolutely.  Did you not notice SRM has won the last three years in a row?  I joke... sort of.  They are very very well prepared and sailed boat but still

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, See Level said:

And still not getting that 2nd coat of wax.

sure it does.

 

caddy aft (1)-002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Editor said:

sure it does.

 

caddy aft (1)-002.jpg

you leave that out by your indoor pool / tennis court ?

I thought you kept it in with the horses 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Editor said:

sure it does.

 

caddy aft (1)-002.jpg

 

OMFG, Scot!!!  Does that have air suspension and can dance like those hispanic jumping cars?  I figured you for a Ferrari, 911 or some other sexy ride!  Certainly not a ginormous piece of Detroit Iron Rolling Boat Sculpture!!!  :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

 I figured you for a Ferrari, 911 or some other sexy ride!  Certainly not a ginormous piece of Detroit Iron Rolling Boat Sculpture!!!  :(

Hese gotto to keepe hisse pimpe hande strongue!                    :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus you can store a dinghy, all your cushions, spare anchor and tackle, extra sails, extra crew, etc, etc, etc, 

In the trunk!!!

And with the top down, his ginormous head won't hit the roof.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 9:09 AM, Editor said:

sure it does.

 

caddy aft (1)-002.jpg

You wear your pants around your knees too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 1:58 AM, Meat Wad said:

If a boat uses a PHRF class rating issued by PHRF, they must adhere to the Class Rules.

That is PHRF. If you violate the class rules, then there is an issue.

BUT, SD PHRF has left So Cal Regional PHRF. Yes, SD actually petitioned USS to separate from So Cal PHRF.
SD is now it's own separate region. But they still rely on So Cal Regional for base ratings. That is mighty fucked up.

 So there is an issue if the Class Rating was issued by So Cal Regional or SD PHRF??
Sounds like a legal issue to me.

No fucking wonder people get fucked off with sailing and either move away from it, or just don’t fucking start in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 2:23 AM, DA-WOODY said:

if someone says

Lets have our own race and we will make Our Own ratings as we see it to be fair for Our Race

Nothing Really Matters, Anyone can see. Nothing Really Matters  - Nothing Really Matters to anyone who didn't sign on/up !!

It was Not a 1D Series 

It was Not a Phrf Series

It was just a little Klub Series in shorts & tshirts in MidWinter

Burrrrrrr

It’s a miracle Woody, the only time I understand you is when you come up with brilliantly coherent posts like that! :P And just for once I’m supporting the ED on this one. He’s having some fun. 

The planets must have aligned.     :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 5:09 PM, Editor said:

sure it does.

 

caddy aft (1)-002.jpg

Where’s the tow hitch? 

It has to be done once :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mad said:
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, DA-WOODY said:

if someone says

Lets have our own race and we will make Our Own ratings as we see it to be fair for Our Race

Nothing Really Matters, Anyone can see. Nothing Really Matters  - Nothing Really Matters to anyone who didn't sign on/up !!

It was Not a 1D Series 

It was Not a Phrf Series

It was just a little Klub Series in shorts & tshirts in MidWinter

Burrrrrrr

It’s a miracle Woody, the only time I understand you is when you come up with brilliantly coherent posts like that! :P

The middelle sectione theire sonded licke a realle Woodesian Rapsodey!                                   :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

The middelle sectione theire sonded licke a realle Woodesian Rapsodey!                                   :)   

I thought it was just me and the Château Saint-Germain I’m drinking  :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

You wear your pants around your knees too?

I had a girlfriend that used to do that the minute we walked in the door after a couple of rum cocktails.  Good times. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Meat Wad said:

If a boat uses a PHRF class rating issued by PHRF, they must adhere to the Class Rules.

That is PHRF. If you violate the class rules, then there is an issue.

BUT, SD PHRF has left So Cal Regional PHRF. Yes, SD actually petitioned USS to separate from So Cal PHRF.
SD is now it's own separate region. But they still rely on So Cal Regional for base ratings. That is mighty fucked up.

 So there is an issue if the Class Rating was issued by So Cal Regional or SD PHRF??
Sounds like a legal issue to me.

21 minutes ago, mad said:

No fucking wonder people get fucked off with sailing and either move away from it, or just don’t fucking start in the first place. 

Yes, it is an issue. Once the Santa Barbara area was part of Area A. but because they are a bunch of rich bastards, instead of taking control, they voted themselves a seperate area.

SD is much the same. It's a "we are a special area" thing.

SB and SD have one thing in common. They are not part of the real world.

I hope in the coming year, things will change in So Cal Regional. We have a younger President and I am still a thorn in their ass.

 

Just now, mad said:

I had a girlfriend that used to do that the minute we walked in the door after a couple of rum cocktails.  Good times. :lol:

You lucky bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

 

Yes, it is an issue. Once the Santa Barbara area was part of Area A. but because they are a bunch of rich bastards, instead of taking control, they voted themselves a seperate area.

SD is much the same. It's a "we are a special area" thing.

SB and SD have one thing in common. They are not part of the real world.

I hope in the coming year, things will change in So Cal Regional. We have a younger President and I am still a thorn in their ass.

 

You lucky bastard.

I say just let them play in their sandpit if they’re happy, it won’t last for long before the competition gets boring.  And then things will change. 

 

Yes, I was a lucky bastard.  21year old Brit in Florida.  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 8:58 PM, Meat Wad said:

So there is an issue if the Class Rating was issued by So Cal Regional or SD PHRF?? Sounds like a legal issue to me.

Murrica, land of the lawsuit. :wacko:

PHRF is a joke, intended for cruisers who can't be bothered to get a proper handicap but still wish to dabble in racing. It was and is not intended to be taken seriously, and complaints about its politicized/highly subjective/messed-up process are both futile and rather pathetic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Svanen said:

PHRF is a joke, intended for cruisers who can't be bothered to get a proper handicap but still wish to dabble in racing. It was and is not intended to be taken seriously, and complaints about its politicized/highly subjective/messed-up process are both futile and rather pathetic. 

Yes, I agree. Anyone who is interested in racing should have a proper measurement of their boat regardless of class. Too many loopholes in the current system,.

somethings I hope this year to bring to light at so cal regional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Yes, I agree. Anyone who is interested in racing should have a proper measurement of their boat regardless of class. Too many loopholes in the current system,.

somethings I hope this year to bring to light at so cal regional.

I thought some volunteered to phrf to get their rating "fixed"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this