Editor

what is it?

what-is-it-12-6-18.jpg

We'll grant you that this will either be really hard or really easy...I'm sure you'll let us know

Poo Wang Dang ( North Korea ) has another premature something. 

As previously mentioned, the Falcon 9 rocket, first stage of the CRS-16 ISS resupply mission, didn't quite make it's intended landing site (land-based pad on the coast of Florida).  Good video below. 

General publics interest in anything Brian Hancock says?

At least it landed safely outside of the environment.

On 12/6/2018 at 10:32 AM, Barnacle Balls said:

giphy.gif

Looks like he did not inhale?? Just sucked into his mouth, and blew it right out......

On 12/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, Editor said:

what-is-it-12-6-18.jpg

We'll grant you that this will either be really hard or really easy...I'm sure you'll let us know

It's Elon Musk's fakeX rocket faking it to the fakeStation and back!

I'm critical of the whole vertical landing paradigm. Sure, with enough compute power, you can balance that broom handle on your finger tip but it will always be intrinsically unstable. I'm critical of the gyroscope and gimbal method of rocket control but until something better comes along, we're stuck with WWII technology.

5 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

I'm critical of the whole vertical landing paradigm. Sure, with enough compute power, you can balance that broom handle on your finger tip but it will always be intrinsically unstable. I'm critical of the gyroscope and gimbal method of rocket control but until something better comes along, we're stuck with WWII technology.

It's the biggest dog and pony show on earth... for decades the camera (which by the way is probably a couple of miles away) was rock steady... now all of a sudden these fakeX clowns come along and the camera starts rattling like there's an earthquake happening: https://youtu.be/Esh1jHT9oTA?t=891 (I understand if a camera right under the rocket rattles, but not one two miles away)... and that's just the start of it... tin foil wrapped around the rocket, and the camera, is it mounted to a selfie stick? I mean common give me a fucking break, this is as fake as it gets: https://youtu.be/Esh1jHT9oTA?t=1079