Meat Wad

Brexit, WTF

National Polls are useless, individual Union ones a bit better but all the same Tory's are banking heavily on Leave voting Wales (and any Remainer's going to Lib Dems not Labour) to make up for guaranteed losses in Scotland.... so snap election idea not looking too flash.

Swinson/Lib Dems talking up their Remain Alliance and putting shit on Corbyn's referendum plan like the Tory's have just ran out of road and hit a tree. 

Would love to see a poll of some  key Nth England seats like this one from Portsmouth Sth   ...plus Boris's.

Labour making gains before campaigning has really started will be making a few people in #10 start to sweat.

Now even Tory clocks are fucking lying.

You would think they would give away the clock shit counting down, now up from, to remind everyone about Boris's Die in a Ditch/Halloween date?

EH9VX5nXkAAUhAn.thumb.jpeg.045b6a6839a26e9ebc2ed04184752178.jpeg

Hunting season in NI - DUP on the menu with Sinn Fein getting very pragmatic.

Sinn Fein standing aside for Alliance Party and Social Democratic and Labour Party (SDLP) who are better-placed to oust the DUP incumbents on 12 December.

Also urging re-election of independent unionist, Sylvia Hermon, who has/opposes the hardline pro-Brexit stance of Arlene Foster’s party.

Going to make Tories usual election claim of Labour reckless spending hard to sustain if both hard at writing cheques and cheques that can't get cashed unless you win.

Need more money then fix chronic low productivity not disguise it with low unemployment/no wage growth, increase GDP = maintain with added borrowing/lower GDP/Public Sector Debt ratio. It isn't rocket science.

Where's Boris's money coming from with a post Brexit shrinking economy?

Chunkys thoughts on the Governments there is no "Money Tree" for the 2017 Election was a hoot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Where do you even buy a tie that long?

standard size , never learn't to tie one , obviously .

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Now even Tory clocks are fucking lying.

EH9VX5nXkAAUhAn.thumb.jpeg.045b6a6839a26e9ebc2ed04184752178.jpeg

Speaking of lying, didn’t you swear that you’d never be caught dead down here ?

or was it that you’d rather be found in a ditch than down here?

my memory isn’t what it used to be..

lol

Still waiting for answers.....

The shadow foreign secretary, Emily Thornberry, has written to the government with questions about Dominic Cummings’s connections to Russia and the levels of security vetting to which he has been subjected in Downing Street after an official-level whistleblower raised serious concerns.

Cummings, the divisive senior adviser to the prime minister, Boris Johnson, spent three years in Russia from 1994 to 1997 after he graduated from Oxford University with a first in ancient and modern history.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/03/dominic-cummings-labour-questions-russia-links?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Speaking of lying, didn’t you swear that you’d never be caught dead down here ?

I just looked up Boris's notebook with 1,000 responses to when he is caught lying.....so...."Sea how can I have broken my promise - you caught me here alive." 

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

I just looked up Boris's notebook with 1,000 responses to when he is caught lying.....so...."Sea how can I have broken my promise - you caught me here alive." 

Ironic isn’t it, you being reduced to behaving in the exact same manner as someone you so despise?

7 hours ago, mad said:

Still waiting for answers.....

Mad we might be waiting a while for #10 to release M15 Russian Report. Remember this from 2 years ago. Suprising media haven't picked this up ..or is it?

1. Englishman meets Maltese man at centre of Trump - Russian election scandal. Claims of Russian interference in Bexit referendum.

2. Englishman denies having met Maltese man.

3. Photo published in newspaper indicating Englishman was lying.

So wind forward 47,609 lies later, many in the UK still can't accept that the Englishman is a liar and his only interest is remaining PM even though he knows his plan will fuck the country.

Seems today Mifsud the Maltese man is still in hiding ...has anyone checked out the cellar at #10?

21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Ironic isn’t it, you being reduced to behaving in the exact same manner as someone you so despise?

Yes the correlation in behaviour is both ironic and spooky....

Middle aged opinionated pensioner with time on his hands lurking on SA, gets kidnapped and taken against his will to PA....

versus

...Middle aged self-centred leader with kooky plan for his 65 million people, lies freely and daily for a living.

2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Yes the correlation in behaviour is both ironic and spooky....

Middle aged opinionated pensioner with time on his hands lurking on SA, gets kidnapped and taken against his will to PA....

versus

...Middle aged self-centred leader with kooky plan for his 65 million people, lies freely and daily for a living.

You are off your rocker mate.

9 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You are off your rocker mate.

I don't own a rocking chair. I also don't put my feet up. Stop making things up, I'm nothing like Boris.

images - 2019-11-05T171117.724.jpeg

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

. , I'm nothing like Boris.

images - 2019-11-05T171117.724.jpeg

Well, you’ve proved yourself to be a liar and claim Boris is a liar so I’ll let the reader decide that one.

18 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

....Boris is a liar so I’ll let the reader decide that one.

Don't forget it's just not lying his guts out..he is also "unwanted" for lots of other things.

66460880_646762442488123_3091193138536721755_n.jpg

You have to be fucking kidding ....a £120 million "Festival of Brexit" ...then if that not fucked up enough ...have it coincide with the 100th anniversary of the partition of Ireland and the start of the Irish civil war. 

Sales of flak jackets in GB will sky rocket

Don't quite understand the ongoing derision of Labours Brexit "fence sitting" carrying over into the General Election. It no longer appears relevant anymore.

There is:

1. Farage's No Deal Brexit; 

2.Boris's Hard/Med Brexit (existing Deal/No Deal off table);

3. Corbyn's Soft Brexit (existing Deal revised) OR No Brexit (where public choose not the Government); and 

4. Lib Dem/SNP/Ind's No Brexit.

So all 4 available Brexit choices are  covered off by each of the 4 party groupings across the entire political spectrum.

Hypothetically if Labour responded to critics and didn't choose a Soft Brexit what would be their Brexit alternative and the other party they would be forced to align with but still having designs of governing in their own right??? Simple answer is there isn't one of either and they would be kissing getting a majority good-bye.

I'm no fan of Corbyns but with Labour also throwing in a confirming referendum sweetener it seems to me they are capturing a proportion of voters covering all Brexit positions, particularly Remainer's willing to accept a soft Brexit and move on. Brexitters themselves claim this group represents a lot of voters.

If voters are more savey now about the variety of Brexit outcomes as everyone claims, then haven't Labour nailed it in a Brexit styled election?? They don't have to even push it, voters either like it or they don't. Very voter friendly for those sick of Brexit too and more interested in what their manifesto offers outside Brexit.

PS. If Starmer stepped into Corbyn's shoes it could easilly be a Labour landslide victory if the above is right.

And the hits keep on coming.

First they blamed Hillsborough victims for their own deaths (they were drunk). Now they’re blaming Grenfell victims (they lacked common sense).

Fuck apologies anymore this is in their DNA.

2 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

You have to be fucking kidding ....a £120 million "Festival of Brexit" ...then if that not fucked up enough ...have it coincide with the 100th anniversary of the partition of Ireland and the start of the Irish civil war. 

Sales of flak jackets in GB will sky rocket

Image result for smacking head against a brick wall gif"

If ever there was a party in dire need of a PR company, its these fucking idiots.  Hopefully they'll all rot in the cesspool that they inhabit.

"Laura I'm afraid to wake up and read the papers anymore...I turn each page looking for stories about my wonderful oven ready and microwavable Brexit and tremendous policy agenda about 20,000 Nurses and 40 new policeman blah blah"

"Boris that was 20,000 police not nurses, 1,000 less than you fired and 40 new hospitals built if you are still at #10 at the age of 68"

"Ohh Laura you know what I bloody well mean"

"Well why don't you use that really big stupid looking preprogrammed IPad the BBC gave you to do those fake realtime Q&A's on the tele?"

"Fuck Laura it is not the bloody page turning of newsprint...it is the horrible stories"

"What stories Boris?"

"For fuck sakes women - the ones that say my chief of staff is a Russian spy, people think we are horrible and callous everytime there is a fire, I've nuked the Union, lies saying Tory women MP's are leaving fearful I will grope them when everyone knows I only grope myself, I'm so dodgy, dodgy used car people wouldn't buy a car from me, I was the one that blew up Brexit happening with this snappy election Dom concocted while stoned, that cheese monger Fromage says my Brexit is not fuckin Brexit, my best mate Donald says I can stick my free trade deal up my arse if I keep cooking my oven ready Brexit, we haven't built one promised starter home in 4 years, fucking cartoon after fucking cartoon about me digging ditches and drowning in them, I'm a snake in the grass, they don't believe me when I say a dog ate our Brexit economic impact study, my Ministers are Islamphobic and those that aren't are as dumb as dog shit and I'm a pathological liar...and thats before I get to page 2 for fucks sake."

"But you are Boris"

"Are what?"

"A pathological liar"

"OK the bastards got one right"

"Laura please I'm serious. You have to tell me as I'm not sure I can continue anymore with this King of the World gig. When will my people from all corners of our wonderful union awake one day smiling and happy embracing my wonderful news about the future and not all this gobshit?"

"Probably on the morning of the 13th Boris"

"Ohh.. that's a bit late.. anyway what will you people be writing about for a change."

"My guess celebration in the streets that you lost in a landslide."

EH9NGlaX4AE_d7G.jpeg.906ec1e7c8f66d0114a9764da8828b17.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Ok, WTF is it about cut-n-pasting twatter screenshots as a way to have a conversation???  If I fucking wanted to subscribe to twatter and follow this shit, I would have done so.  

Does anyone here have an original thought without having to paste some screenshot of someone else's allegedly witty comment from the twatispehere???  

Twitter imbeds is a quick source for timely vid/audio grabs from the horse's mouth and links to validate ones own comments....the twatter that accompanies you don't have to read. If you don't care about validation skip the twitter altogether.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mad said:

If ever there was a party in dire need of a PR company, its these fucking idiots.  Hopefully they'll all rot in the cesspool that they inhabit.

Mad there is not a PR company on earth that could turn Hancock into a silk purse. Boris picking him as Health Sec in a portfolio at pointy end of an election campaign is shooting yourself in the foot.

20 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Ok, WTF is it about cut-n-pasting twatter screenshots as a way to have a conversation???  If I fucking wanted to subscribe to twatter and follow this shit, I would have done so.  

Does anyone here have an original thought without having to paste some screenshot of someone else's allegedly witty comment from the twatispehere???  

The mainstream media is hopelessly biased and not reporting on many of the scandals that have been hidden from view the last 3 years plus, its only now, and waaaay toooo late that any of the stories are gaining traction.

This is down to various journalists and whistleblowers using Twitter to engage and inform the public.  Its a very valuable news in this particular situation, some people use Twitter properly, as opposed to Trump, who just uses it to take a dump on the internet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Mad there is not a PR company on earth that could turn Hancock into a silk purse. Boris picking him as Health Sec in a portfolio at pointy end of an election campaign is shooting yourself in the foot.

Image result for exploding cigar gif"

8 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Well, you’ve proved yourself to be a liar and claim Boris is a liar so I’ll let the reader decide that one.

This reader has decided that you bring nothing of substance to the debate. Rather you bring insults that serve no purpose. Jack and others are doing a good job of providing info and personal thoughts to the discussion. The other exception is Wayne Marshmellow who does have something to say, but is still like you, more intent on criticizing others, than offering any sensible thought. I think Mr Clean said it best by referring to you as a troll.

• Like 2

The first thing on the Labour list, is to remove parking fees from hospitals. This one item would probably get a person elected in my riding. We just voted in a Green party member federally. I did not vote Green. The other item in the favour of Labour is their pledge to revisit the Brexit vote for confirmation. It is possible that a Labour government could see the end of Brexit. The spell checker on this site must be US English.

This is more than just a few months ago the second most powerful Minister in the Tory government packing his bags on account of being in conflict with the current Executive. 

There is a huge number of MP's not continuing many with the thought there is no longer a place for them in their party of choosing and or their views don't align with their electorates over Brexit. 

Regardless of the stature of their replacements this will create a lot of uncertainty in many electorates. That uncertainty is going to make this election extremely difficult to call especially for incumbent Tory electorates.

I am not sure this aspect was anticipated  by those in #10. First when removing the whip (many there incl the PM after enjoying the luxury of May not doing that) and secondly when calling this snap election.

36 minutes ago, Unkle Krusty said:

This reader has decided that you bring nothing of substance to the debate. Rather you bring insults that serve no purpose. Jack and others are doing a good job of providing info and personal thoughts to the discussion. The other exception is Wayne Marshmellow who does have something to say, but is still like you, more intent on criticizing others, than offering any sensible thought. I think Mr Clean said it best by referring to you as a troll  

And now that decision has been made, can you stop quoting him please? 

thanks. 

12 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

So one could call you a hypocrite and a liar, doing everything you have blasted everybody else for. So its obvious you are quite happy to reduce yourself to a laughing stock to simply feed your obsession with the subject, what is it pushing nearly 10000 posts in less than 12 months in the one thread.

Just think of the time you have wasted following your addiction of writing here on now PA, with absolutely no way of any input directly to achieve your desire of rescinding A50. Tosser comes to mind.

A whistleblower has apparently come forward with "serious concerns" about  relationships Cummings fostered while he worked in Russia during the 1990s after leaving University. 

I detect a similar facial expression and a liking for Dostoyevsky shared with some other University types.

The 6th Man?

images - 2019-11-06T024749.317.jpeg

IMG_20191106_025808.jpg

If Labour suddenly came to their senses and replaced Jezza, this lass is deserved of a look in.

Just like 2017 the Corbynister looks very solid on the campaign trail and with a seemingly better oiled "back of house" than the Tories so far. Little things like saying Boris is using Brexit to hide Thatcherism on steroids is pretty smart. Momentum with a online marketing machine more experienced than that at #10.

EImREcAXkAE512a.jpeg

14 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

If Labour suddenly came to their senses and replaced Jezza, this lass is deserved of a look in.

That said just like 2017 the Corbynister looks very solid on the campaign trail and with a seemingly better oiled back of house than the Tories.

Just like 2017 the Corbynister looks very solid on the campaign trail and with a seemingly better oiled "back of house" than the Tories so far. Little things like saying Boris is using Brexit to hide Thatcherism on steroids is pretty smart.

Jack you really do like to follow the horse that will come last, I guess Daddy was only glad you went sailing and left the family goldmine to those who were bright enough to continue paying for your guilded lifestyle. Long Bailey in the real world outside of your virtual Twittersphere world is considered to be a whiny screachy Corbyn clone, if the Labour Party is ever to survive then Long Bailey is definitely not your best candidate.

I guess your response will be what about Jess Phillips, same I'm afraid, she just irritates the average voter with her constant reference to how hard it is for a woman to be respected in Parliament when if she got off her high horse and looked sideways she would find Sturgeon and Merkyll looking down on her as a not very bright whinny woman with in-electable policies.

This thread well worth the read about large Leave Labour seats (say 70%) that both the Tory's and Brexit Party want to fight over as prime targets. Conclusions if you unfold tweet.

- Labour voters in Labour Leave seats are in fact *not* Leave voters.

- Brexit Party will make Conservatives job extremely hard and to do well themselves need to get a huge slab of Con Leave Voters. 

- If say a quarter of Labour were to defect to LDs then Lab would be in trouble. For instance Labour Remain minority disatisfied with Corbyn personally?

- On paper Labour looks safe.

- If Wales is not going Tory's way (as polls show contrary to expectation for what they are worth) and these large Leave Labour seats stay ideological, then places for Cons to find seats for those already lost by members defecting and in Scotland, start to look like rockinghorse shit.

1 hour ago, mad said:

https://twitter.com/toryfibs/status/1191497533337587712?s=21

£160k for a game of tennis paid for by a Russian!   No, absolutely nothing to see here. 

Marr forgot to ask Boris if he shagged her. 

Bozo's strength and why Tory members & MP's gave him the nod was his powerfull campaign qualities.

However they have been non existent so far. Looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and who can't finish his sentences to boot.

Fuck another Tory MP seeking to defend Rees Mogg's Grenfell brain explosion just ratcheted it up a notch. 

JRM is really smart which is why he is in a leadership position and he meant to say he would have ignored authority (the Fire Brigade's) advice to stay put = the people who died were dumb. 

These people are fucking insane.

8 hours ago, Unkle Krusty said:

This reader has decided that you bring nothing of substance to the debate. Rather you bring insults that serve no purpose. Jack and others are doing a good job of providing info and personal thoughts to the discussion. The other exception is Wayne Marshmellow who does have something to say, but is still like you, more intent on criticizing others, than offering any sensible thought. I think Mr Clean said it best by referring to you as a troll.

Jack has proven himself to be a liar. That’s a fact. He has acknowledged as much and that needs to be highlighted because what he lacks in credibility and substance, he more than makes up for in volume. The only “discussion” he and his compatriots are interested in is a circle jerk between halfwits and likeminded fools like himself.

Anyone who dares to offer a differing opinion is berated as a sock or an idiot or wherever and the rest orf the nincompoops lay in with the childish “downvoting” and “likes” and other infantile bs.

I don’t have time or interest to engage in debate with a mindless twat who brings nothing but cut and paste and stupid memes to a discussion, sometimes 50 or more posts per day.

He’ a shill, a repetitive boring shill who has no respect for democracy and knows sfa about the six counties other than what he’s Told to know by the media or what he learnt On a two week vacation or some such to the region back in the day.

But, if that’s how you choose to get your information about this subject then as the old saying goes, “I’m not going to be able to fix your stupid” or words to that effect.

10 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I miss the good old days when this shit wasn't in PA.

Well post on Mad's thread where we are all as polite as can be and good chums to boot.

:D

On 11/4/2019 at 5:22 AM, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Do these dorks go to the same fashion school? Where do you even buy a tie that long?

Screen_Shot_2019-11-04_at_9_21.00_AM.png

Same fashion school as D. Trump. Ridiculously long ties, ill fitting never buttoned suit jackets.  And bad hair.

Oh Fuck, the problem is not with Europe, it's with the fucking incompetent UK politicians. Take back control?  They would fuck that up if they had it.  Labour have just wiped off millions by trying to give free internet to the UK?  Corbyn is a wanker of the first order. I can confirm the UK is fucked for years to come. Fucking disgrace the lot of them.

• Like 1