Shootist Jeff

Qualifications for UN Ambassador.....

...... Apparently are now set at being a FOX news host and a whole year in the State Department.  Wow.  

4 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

...... Apparently are now set at being a FOX news host and a whole year in the State Department.  Wow.  

Even better, that whole year at State was as a spokesperson.  

That's kinda like "spin doctor", but with a better sounding title.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:
5 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Well, in fairness - the role of ambassador IS actually being a spokesperson for the US.  

We're close with Germany.  Because we just celebrated the anniversary of D-Day.  

she knows where Canada is, that's good enough....right?

3 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Canada who??

9 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:
11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
15 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Well, in fairness - the role of ambassador IS actually being a spokesperson for the US.  

To an extent.

She was simply the mouthpiece they trotted out to explain what was going on.  In this Administration, more than others, that requires being an accomplished bullshitter.

The real "spokesperson" at State would be the Secretary.  It is s/he who speaks on behalf of the United States.

31 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

As you rationalize a ridiculous nomination.

32 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Then again, the qualifications to be president are you must be 35 years old and a US citizen. That's worked out well.

qualifications for any tRump appointment .............

yes sir 

how high sir 

your are the best sir .

1 minute ago, Mid said:

qualifications for any tRump appointment .............

yes sir 

how high sir 

your are the best sir .

You left out two more:

heather.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

You left out two more:

heather.jpg

after she's described as "fox news host" that's sorta redundant? they all look the same - plastic surgeoned blond of indeterminate age with a similar haircut, similar kinda slutty/kinda conservative dress.

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

Well, it's a step up from the majority of Americans.

I say give her a chance and see how she does.  Apparently she did a great job in PR at the State Department. 

I need a heart valve replacement (not really) but my car mechanic  did a great job replacing a broken clutch.  I think I will give him chance to sort me out. 

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

You left out two more:

heather.jpg

th-1.jpeg.e3972d613551dc21bfb5a9fc3babbf83.jpg.1f8582fdb55e5597fb7f4a2e6704e39c.jpg

She takes a reach-around feel like a champ.  Always a good skill at those diplomatic cofeve parties.

47 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

I need a heart valve replacement (not really) but my car mechanic  did a great job replacing a broken clutch.  I think I will give him chance to sort me out. 

Well, we (the US, not Canuckistan) elected a man with a paper thin resume based on his skin color, and that turned out ah, well.....

OK, OK I see your point!

Who cares in the end - no one at the UN will take her seriously even if she has a PhD from Georgetown because Trump, but they will probably look down her shirt :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, J28 said:

Well, we (the US, not Canuckistan) elected a man with a paper thin resume based on his skin color, and that turned out ah, well.....

OK, OK I see your point!

Yeah, electing Trump just because he was white male was definitely a mistake.

• Like 1

Results aren’t bad up to this point.  But then you’re triggered by his words, so you can’t, or won’t see them.

1 minute ago, J28 said:

Results aren’t bad up to this point.  But then you’re triggered by his words, so you can’t, or won’t see them.

Trump

56 minutes ago, J28 said:

Republicans elected a man with a paper thin resume based on his fraudulence, bankruptcy, racism, mysoginism, serial lying, greed and and narcissistic nepotism,  and that will turn out ah, well?

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

I see you are from Tasmania. Therefore, and please don’t take this personally, fucketh thee off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J28 said:

I see you are from Tasmania. Therefore, and please don’t take this personally, fucketh thee off.

What the US does by example will surely be copied around the world.

You fuck off. Nothing personal.....

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, J28 said:

From where he hails does not negate the truth of his post. 

Just because you’ve been duped, doesn’t mean everyone has been. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Yeah, electing Trump just because he was white male was definitely a mistake.

He’s orange. Like an Oompa Loompa. 

5 hours ago, Raz'r said:
5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

You have truly become a complete fuckwit!!!  (You were only a minor fuckwit before BTW)

JFC, I started the Fucking thread to make fun of the nomination.  How do you then make the leap that I am rationalizing it???  Am I going to have to start using the purple font for everything???

• Like 1

SWEET! Donnie downgrades the position and then appoints a woman to the job. She will still have to face Congress for confirmation, and who in the United Nations is going to respect a person who has been yanked out of a cabinet position?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A White House official says the Trump administration is downgrading the U.S. diplomatic post at the United Nations to a non-Cabinet position. 

President Donald Trump on Friday announced that he had chosen State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert to be the next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. 

If confirmed, the former Fox News Channel reporter who has little foreign policy experience would replace Nikki Haley, a former South Carolina governor who said she was stepping down at the end of the year. 

While Nauert will be a leading administration voice on Trump’s foreign policy, a White House official told The Associated Press that her post would be a non-Cabinet position. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the change. 

###

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/un-ambassador-downgrade-non-cabinet-position 

9 hours ago, J28 said:

Let me help you out. Tasmania is not that country near Kenya. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:
9 hours ago, J28 said:

Yeah, but Obama was brown, like a turd.

Whereas you actually are a turd.

However you are an ignorant, racist turd which is actually fairly sophisticated for a piece of shit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bhyde said:

Then again, the qualifications to be president are you must be 35 years old and a US citizen. That's worked out well.

Are you suggesting open up the pool to 18 yr old Illegal alien Hondurans instead???

14 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

You left out two more:

heather.jpg

Well, there is that.  Those are two fine examples....  Just saying.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

I was just in Nairobi, Kenya a couple of weeks ago.  I thought Hobart was nearby.  Are you saying that's not so?

10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Just because you’ve been duped, doesn’t mean everyone has been. 

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

even if she has a PhD from Georgetown

I suspect you're joking but just for the record, she doesn't. She has a masters in journalism from Columbia.

18 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:
23 hours ago, Raz'r said:
On 12/7/2018 at 7:09 AM, Shootist Jeff said:

You have truly become a complete fuckwit!!!  (You were only a minor fuckwit before BTW)

JFC, I started the Fucking thread to make fun of the nomination.  How do you then make the leap that I am rationalizing it???  Am I going to have to start using the purple font for everything???

Well at least the complete fuckwit aka @Raz'r finally had the sense to STFU for once when he was wrong.  An apology would have been nice, but I'll take this.

8 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Well at least the complete fuckwit aka @Raz'r finally had the sense to STFU for once when he was wrong.  An apology would have been nice, but I'll take this.

You doing a public masturbation victory lap is the class we expect from you Jeffreaux.

14 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Raz'r and Mismouled Jiblet are one in the same.

4 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I was beginning to wonder the same.  I think MJ is raserz alter ego that allows him to curse and rant while he attempts to keep his other persona semi calm.  But yes, that is now making sense. 

Pretty soon Trumps entire Cabinet will be made up of all retired Fox TV hosts!

Just now, Shootist Jeff said:

I was beginning to wonder the same.  I think MJ is raserz alter ego that allows him to curse and rant while he attempts to keep his other persona semi calm.  But yes, that is now making sense. 

You think lots of stupid shit Jeff.

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

and we are paid by george soros, right fruitcake?

Whatever you say, mitch.

1 minute ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

You think lots of stupid shit Jeff.

So how close to Berkeley do you live?  You guys could be next door neighbors.

Just now, Shootist Jeff said:

Whatever you say, mitch.

Yeupppppp..  we know the boy... 

It all makes such perfect sense now.  Thanks Nacra!

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

6 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

they are.... turst me on this

1 minute ago, J28 said:

I thought MJ was AKAGP who I thought was from Chicago....

Nah, akagp has a particular nastiness to him that is different than MJ's nastiness.   Razr's alter ego MJ just tries to come off (and succeeds nicely btw) as an angry, disaffected millennial.  aka was just a nasty, mean old man who hated everyone and vice versa.  There is a huge stylistical difference between the two.

I'm also Bull Gator. And Dog.

Whatever you say mitch.

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Whatever you say mitch.

If it makes your feel better to taunt someone you thinks bipolar online constantly with jabs about their mental health - you do you Jeff. 

If it makes your feel better to taunt someone you thinks bipolar online constantly with jabs about their mental health - you do you Jeff. 

Well, prior to this - I was just taking jabs at the MJ sock in jest.  But with this revelation mitch, I'm beginning to think its the truth.  Dunno, maybe this is what your shrink said to do was to create an online persona so you can vent your anger in a fairly safe environment as a release valve.  If that's the case, carry on.   Its certainly not hurting anyone and if it helps you from carrying that anger over into real life, then all the better.  

There's no shame in it BTW - most of us, I suspect, use PA as an outlet of sorts to say the things to fuckwits that we couldn't (easily) say to fuckwits in person, like at work for instance.  So I don't think its that far out of the norm of behavior.  At least Governail is upfront about his socks.  

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Fuck off. Oh, here “Sorry I don’t stalk your threads”. You celebrate the bitch burning down. How is it clear that your being sarcastic when it actually burns down?

43 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Definitely trust him on this Jeff. He knows what he's talking about.

Lets not BS each other here anymore...  you got trolled one day and came back with a response under Raz'r's login....  a very detailed response at that.....

Go ahead and carry the charade...  I personally don't care, as I think others here don't either...   As Jeff said, if it is a way vent your anger over life and how you think it shit on you... that's OK go for it

57 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

You think I have the time to log out and on over and over? Shit, I can’t even keep one login straight. But you go ahead and believe anything that floats yer boat. 

Pretty funny actually.

1 minute ago, nacradriver said:

Lets not BS each other here anymore...  you got trolled one day and came with a response under Raz'r's login....  a very detailed response at that.....

Go ahead and carry the charade...  I personally don't care, as I think others here don't either...   As Jeff said, if it is a way vent your anger over life and how you think it shit on you... that's OK go for it

?

Just now, Raz'r said:

You think I have the time to log out and on over and over? Shit, I can’t even keep one login straight. But you go ahead and believe anything that floats yer boat. 

Pretty funny actually.

Yea sure...  what ever floats your boat too... 

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

?

No question mark needed... pick one or the other... 

6 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Lets not BS each other here anymore...  you got trolled one day and came back with a response under Raz'r's login....  a very detailed response at that.....

this is great.

9 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Pretty funny actually.

I guess one "personality" aka @Raz'rcould be on a phone and the other "personality" aka @Mismoyled Jiblet.on a computer, iPad, another phone or whatever, so no need to login/logout.  The need to have socks is the really hard to understand part...

Raz'r and MJ are not the same guy.  I am Spartacus

edit: I am imminently qualified to be UN Ambassador.  I once drove an AMC Ambassador on a dare.  I am an equal opportunity insulter.

32 minutes ago, J28 said:

I guess one "personality" aka @Raz'rcould be on a phone and the other "personality" aka @Mismoyled Jiblet.on a computer, iPad, another phone or whatever, so no need to login/logout.  The need to have socks is the really hard to understand part...

Says  the sock.

SAD!

On 12/7/2018 at 9:14 AM, Mike G said:

When did you just celebrate it?

36 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

edit: I am imminently qualified to be UN Ambassador.  I once drove an AMC Ambassador on a dare.  I am an equal opportunity insulter.

My first car WAS an ambassador. I’ll do it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

My first car WAS an ambassador. I’ll do it!

Fuck that, I've been across the Ambassador Bridge hundreds of times, the job is mine.  Hell, I will learn to twitter bowel movements if the job requires it.  

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Fuck that, I've been across the Ambassador Bridge hundreds of times, the job is mine.  Hell, I will learn to twitter bowel movements if the job requires it.  

Damn, you win

23 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Hell, I will learn to twitter bowel movements if the job requires it.  

Says the one that was a result of a bowl movement..

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

this is great.

Can't find a crew today huh!!!!

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Fuck you :D I am Spartacus. Ask Ish. 

6 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Fuck you :D I am Spartacus. Ask Ish. 

Yes, he's right. I am Spartacus.

15 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is it near Nambia? 

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Yes, he's right. I am Spartacus.

Will the real Spartacus please stand up 

14 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I was just in Nairobi, Kenya a couple of weeks ago.  I thought Hobart was nearby.  Are you saying that's not so?

No Hobarts in Kenya or nearby that I am aware of.... Although the British Colonialists were good at using the same British names all around the world.... there are at least 5 Hobarts in America?

I once received a Christmas card from the USA 6 months late because it went to Tanzania first......