Shootist Jeff

Qualifications for UN Ambassador.....

Jesus this thread is reaching new heights.

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

You do know it is bowel movement, and no, Detroit is on the upswing with many pockets within the city becoming the place to live with great food.  We have fresh water, no fires/earthquakes/mudslides/etc.  I'm guessing you pick lettuce out near Pt Mugu for a living.  You either have to be really smart or really dumb to sail a multi (I'm not kidding), clearly we are on opposite sides of that spectrum.  

Yea, spelling is not my strong suit....  Strawberries and gange young man... lettuce is further east  so you have fresh water... is it potable? 

Glad to here you're making a comeback... last time there it was pretty desolate....

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Jesus this thread is reaching new heights.

Glad you could join us, now we can really lower the bar...  :D

On 12/8/2018 at 8:57 AM, Raz'r said:

You think I have the time to log out and on over and over? Shit, I can’t even keep one login straight.

Its very easy to have multiple browsers running at once.  I run Safari and Chrome on my Mac so I can have two different gmail accounts open at the same time so I don't have to log out of one to check the email of another.

So nice try Missy jibs..... no one is buying it.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:00 PM, Mark K said:

courtney_friel_002.jpg

Well hell.....  if that is not some top shelf diplomacy, I don't know what is!!!

Yeah, there's a lot of skin deep beauty there.

A lot of bone deep ugly too unfortunately.

9 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Its very easy to have multiple browsers running at once.  I run Safari and Chrome on my Mac so I can have two different gmail accounts open at the same time so I don't have to log out of one to check the email of another.

So nice try Missy jibs..... no one is buying it.

Imagine!