Sign in to follow this  
Bus Driver

What will the Faithful do....

1 hour ago, Dog said:

He could have written a response and then edited it in response to legal advice = misleading. Or his lawyers wrote it = he lied. However it went down his lawyers were involved, you can take that to the bank.

His claim wasn't technically true - because he said he wasn't working on any deals in Russia. Dog, Trump lies.

5 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

So now that we've found out @Raz'r = @Mismoyled Jiblet., you don't need to keep up the charade any more. 

How did "we" find this out?

Seems unlikely to me. I still don't think FakeNewb is Gator either though, so what do I know?

I just believe BJ when he said many of the sock accusations on this forum are wrong.

As for the thread topic, The Faithful are likely to continue to gossip endlessly about whatever Jack says. Or maybe those are other Faithful.

Can we all just face the basic fact?

There is no such thing as "The faithful". Not to politicians, and even except on rare occasion, to a god.

The "faithful" are creatures of comfort. They defend that which they perceive rationalizes their beliefs.

There is no god so mighty that he/she/it might not be supplanted by another that rationalizes the ambitions of a true believer.

In the current incarnation, Trump's blatant disregard for the 10 commandments of Christianity are ignored because he promises that one commandment will be dismissed for all who follow him. GREED.

The most venal of all sins.

Beware of following this path, for it leads to no good.

1 hour ago, dogballs Tom said:

How did "we" find this out?

Seems unlikely to me. I still don't think FakeNewb is Gator either though, so what do I know?

I just believe BJ when he said many of the sock accusations on this forum are wrong.

Yeah, at the moment it does appear to be only Jeff in that royal "we"... but, Mismoyled spinning out as hard as he is hasn't done anything to dissuade anyone of the notion either. As I see it, Dogballs Jr was throwing shit against the wall to see what stuck and, regardless of the truth, will be poking at this one for as long as Jiblets continues to fly off the handle about it.

1 hour ago, dogballs Tom said:

As for the thread topic, The Faithful are likely to continue to gossip endlessly about whatever Jack says. Or maybe those are other Faithful.

Jealousy isn't a good look, Tom. Perhaps best to keep your envy of the attention Malarkey gets under wraps. ;) 

11 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Jealousy isn't a good look, Tom. Perhaps best to keep your envy of the attention Malarkey gets under wraps. ;) 

Tom knows exactly what he needs to say to get people to engage with him.