Sign in to follow this  
chinabald

I thought Kavanaugh would be the end of PP

9 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

How can you take that poster seriously? NG regularly pegs the irony stupidity meter.

FIFY

2 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:
9 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

That it was PP is not pertinent to the decision - the question was about how/when/why States may defund payments to a medical provider.   In deciding not to hear the case, the Supremes decided that the lower courts were correct.

Leaving a split circuit situation alone can't be deciding both sides of the split are correct, nor either of them. It's just leaving a split alone.

This. As much as it pains me to give Tom fuel, Clarence Thomas nailed it in his dissent - this was punted due to the politics of who the parties were. Certain folks didn't like how this would look / play out in the media and so punted the inevitable revisiting of the issue later. 

On 12/11/2018 at 6:44 PM, Bent Sailor said:

someone an investigation shows to have lied about his past sexual assaults (you know, the trigger for said impeachment process).

And that is the LIE your delusion is based on. That is why you area joke. No investigation showed any sexual assaults EVER. Anything you say after that is irrelevant, because it is based off a lie.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:58 PM, SloopJonB said:

They must be dumber than anyone thought if they need an autopsy.

Yeah, it was called a "Midterm".

Although the President's party usually loses congressional, statewide and local seats in midterm elections, the 2010 midterm election season featured some of the biggest losses since the Great Depression. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections. The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[6][7][8] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergateelections of 1974.[8] This left Republicans in control of 26 state legislatures, compared to the 15 still controlled by Democrats. After the election, Republicans took control of 29 of the 50 State Governorships.

Tell me about that "Blue wave" again.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:23 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

soreass lying and trolling for attention. sad little soreass.

I'm sorry raz'r..... What is he lying about?  Are you disputing the numbers for Bill and Barry's midterms?

On 12/10/2018 at 1:59 PM, chinabald said:

I was told that Kavanaugh would set a woman’s right to choose back to the Stone Age. 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/10/planned-parenthood-kavanaugh/

Sorry, Philly, but this post is way funnier as a response here.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:23 PM, phillysailor said:

This is the penalty American women will pay for the histrionics of Lindsay Graham and the perfidy of Kavanaugh’s tears for squiggy and Lerp or whoever  his calendar buddies were.