Nailing Malarkey Too

Pelosi makes clear, politics matters, America doesn't

After her meeting with Trump she summed it up this way.

All in all, Pelosi told the Democrats the Oval Office meeting was a win for their party.
“The fact is we did get him to say, to fully own that the shutdown was his,” Pelosi said. “That was an accomplishment.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-pelosi-trump-manhood-oval-office-20181211-story.html

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Dear Failing Malarkey, after all these years you still can't properly post a link.  Geez you are dumb.  To top it off you left out the best part:

“It’s like a manhood thing for him,” Pelosi told the Dems of Trump’s wall obsession, according to the source. “As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

Pelosi stressed she made clear to Trump there isn’t enough support in Congress for a wall and speculated the President is refusing to back down because he’s scared to run away with his tail between his legs.

• Like 1

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

Is that is their job description?

I guess I see the point. Shitstain wants to blame Pelosi for that which he promised his elk although he did promise that Mexico would pay for it. Moreover, Shitstain had two years of Fascist majorities and now it's supposed to be that nice lady from Baltimore's fault. But if past is any prediction then his elk will buy anything and so they'll buy this.

You don't get elkier than Malarkey and he sure wants to blame that nice lady from Baltimore for that which Shitstain promised and had two years to accomplish. By the way, how come they haven't repealed Kenyancare?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zonker said:
More

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

Donnie should have cleared that with the Pentagon before going public. Now he won't be able to visit troops in foreign countries; his greatest fear probably became a reality.

For the next duration if Donnie doesn't get what he wants he will be pointing his tiny little fingers at the Dems at every available photo opportunity and screaming it's all their fault.

We winning yet?

43 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

"I will make Mexico pay for the wall" - End of Story

Can you imagine Trump theatening the Mexicans with the shut down of US government if they don’t pay up?

That would be Pelosi’s fault too?

4 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

Can you imagine Trump theatening the Mexicans with the shut down of US government if they don’t pay up?

Yes.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

“As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

As long as that old @#$ says things like this, we will never move forward.  Hopefully she is not elected speaker.

1 minute ago, Snore said:

As long as that old @#$ says things like this, we will never move forward.  Hopefully she is not elected speaker.

As long as that old @#$ is POTUS we will never move forward.  The thin skinned vulgarian loves to insult people, can dish it out, can't take it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

As long as that old @#$ is POTUS we will never move forward.  The thin skinned vulgarian loves to insult people, can dish it out, can't take it. 

So we continue the spiral down to the bottom.  

MOTHER FUCKING BRILLIANT 

1 minute ago, Snore said:

MOTHER FUCKING BRILLIANT 

Well then, you shouldn't have elected a multiply bankrupt con artist who would sell out the country to the Russians.

888888-p1.jpg

• Like 1

To be fair, it was all the Republicans fault according to you guys during the shutdowns under Obama. Newsflash, politicians don’t give a shit about us anymore. 

Just now, Snore said:

MOTHER FUCKING BRILLIANT 

If the other GOP candidates had stood up to Trump we wouldn't be at the bottom.  A bully will never stop until he is stopped.  Being nice doesn't work, and the last two years of spineless Republicans have proved that.  In other news in a few weeks the House will be D, Mueller will keep rolling and the shit will really hit the fan. Gloves coming off and Trump will be bitch slapped until he resigns or is removed. 

It's your party and you can cry if you want to. 

12 minutes ago, Snore said:

Yes. Because Trump hasn't ever insulted anyone and it's everyone else's responsibility to keep his fragile ego intact. :rolleyes: 

11 minutes ago, Snore said:

MOTHER FUCKING BRILLIANT 

Once again, Snore, it's not everyone else's responsibility to make Trump feel good about himself. Pelosi suggested they take the conversation away from the cameras, Trump wanted the media to see it live. He escalated the situation and so he can deal with the consequences.

Trump tried to intimidate & bully the Democrats. He is reaping the consequences of that choice. His provocation, his responsibility, his role to put on his big boy pants and deal with it like a man. Stop babying your president, it isn't helping.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Monkey said:

To be fair, it was all the Republicans fault according to you guys during the shutdowns under Obama. Newsflash, politicians don’t give a shit about us anymore. 

That's because House Republicans wouldn't fund the government. This shutdown is happening when the House+Senate+Presidency are all Republican. So yeah, Republicans are responsible for this.

Let me put this another way. If Republicans want to pass this, they have the votes in both the Senate and House to do so. They can do that today. It won't be regular order but they can do it. So that which Republicans won't even attempt to do isn't the Democrats fault.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Once again, Snore, it's not everyone else's responsibility to make Trump feel good about himself. Pelosi suggested they take the conversation away from the cameras, Trump wanted the media to see it live. He escalated the situation and so he can deal with the consequences.

Trump tried to intimidate & bully the Democrats. He had his ass handed to him. His fault, his responsibility, his role to put on his big boy pants and deal with it like a man. Stop babying your president, it isn't helping.

To be honest, I think it’s a great idea that non-classified type shit get discussed in full view of the public. It might cut down on the slimey bullshit. 

• Like 1

You guys are incredible, let’s not rehash the election again.  

It is getting harder and harder to have Intelligent conversation around here.

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

To be honest, I think it’s a great idea that non-classified type shit get discussed in full view of the public. It might cut down on the slimey bullshit. 

No hassles with that personally. That said, I don't think people want to deal with watching how the sausage gets made. Look at Snore, he's getting the vapors because Pelosi returned fire. How dare she not ignore Trump's bullshit, Trump's attempts to play games in front of the media, or Trump's past behaviour & insults. She's a representative of the House, she owes it to the President to take his shit and smile right? :rolleyes: 

Had Trump not been trying to one-up them in front of the press instead of focus on the reason they were having the conversation in the first place, I'd agree that Pelosi inappropriately responded to him by saying what she did. Instead, you had Trump being himself and getting a much politer response than I think his attitude justified. 

6 minutes ago, Snore said:

No-one is rehashing the election. They're just pointing out your selective outrage. Wait, that happens during the elections too...

Well, you do keep popping up and saying stupid shit. Perhaps try saying something intelligent occasionally and see how that works out for you.

BREAKING: GOP consultant tells me Trump is “absolutely enraged” by the news coverage of his meeting with Pelosi and Schumer today. Trump apparently blames Pence for not speaking up. He thinks Pence “lost it for him.” And he wishes he never held the meeting, calling it a “set up.”

a tweet any moment now...................................

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

BREAKING: GOP consultant tells me Trump is “absolutely enraged” by the news coverage of his meeting with Pelosi and Schumer today. Trump apparently blames Pence for not speaking up. He thinks Pence “lost it for him.” And he wishes he never held the meeting, calling it a “set up.”

who was the douche who tried to hold a publicly covered meeting in the first place?   ho lee phuk 

3 minutes ago, dacapo said:

who was the douche who tried to hold a publicly covered meeting in the first place?   ho lee phuk 

I want to be nearby when he finds out that all of his Federalist Society asshole buddies will not get on the bench until after the shutdown.

51 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I just saw the video... they’ll have to change the upholstery on two chairs....

So, you're saying that Trump shat himself on more than one chair then? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Steve Schmidt on Mike Pence in the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer meeting: "If you sit like that on a commercial airliner, what will happen is all the flight attendants will have a meeting upfront to decide which one will check his pulse." @DeadlineWH

the only thing that was missing was donny  yelling to chucky  "look at me when I'm yelling at you..." 

4 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That's because House Republicans wouldn't fund the government. This shutdown is happening when the House+Senate+Presidency are all Republican. So yeah, Republicans are responsible for this.

Let me put this another way. If Republicans want to pass this, they have the votes in both the Senate and House to do so. They can do that today. It won't be regular order but they can do it. So that which Republicans won't even attempt to do isn't the Democrats fault.

So you’re saying there won’t be a shutdown?  

48 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

No hassles with that personally. That said, I don't think people want to deal with watching how the sausage gets made. Look at Snore, he's getting the vapors because Pelosi returned fire. How dare she not ignore Trump's bullshit, Trump's attempts to play games in front of the media, or Trump's past behaviour & insults. She's a representative of the House, she owes it to the President to take his shit and smile right? :rolleyes: 

Had Trump not been trying to one-up them in front of the press instead of focus on the reason they were having the conversation in the first place, I'd agree that Pelosi inappropriately responded to him by saying what she did. Instead, you had Trump being himself and getting a much politer response than I think his attitude justified. 

Actually, you used a great analogy. I honestly believe we’d be better off if we knew exactly how “the sausage got made.”  The lobbyists would hate it!  If the system hadn’t already been so damned corrupt, I never would’ve voted for an assclown like Trump!

35 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Actually, you used a great analogy. I honestly believe we’d be better off if we knew exactly how “the sausage got made.”  The lobbyists would hate it!  If the system hadn’t already been so damned corrupt, I never would’ve voted for an assclown like Trump!

Given your other posts in PA, I find it hard to believe you would have voted for anyone but the Republican candidate, regardless of who they were. For example, you are blaming your vote for an assclown on the fact the system is corrupt when the person you voted for bragged about using the corrupt system to his advantage. Your position makes no sense, unless one takes into account the fact said corrupt assclown is a Republican.

As to whether people would be better off watching the sausage get made, I don't disagree... but the people don't want that. They want "pure" politicians who will never give in, never compromise, never budge from their position, and always leave any deal better off than the 'other side' (all attributes Trump claimed to have in spades during his campaign)... however that doesn't actually work. Compromise is the grease that makes democracy work. For example, Trump tried the "no retreat, no surrender" routine in front of the cameras, which meant that Pelosi/Schumer had to either "give in" or "hold fast". They predictably "held fast", Trump got nothing for his bravado, and his position is now even weaker than if he'd agreed to negotiate out of the public view. Had he compromised and not pushed an "all or nothing" media spectacle, he might not have gotten all he wanted but I bet you he would be better off than he is now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snore said:

If you're talking about Trump.... She's a He, and isn't up for the speaker of anything except out his ass.

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

No-one is rehashing the election. They're just pointing out your selective outrage. Wait, that happens during the elections too...

Well, you do keep popping up and saying stupid shit. Perhaps try saying something intelligent occasionally and see how that works out for you.

If you were an American I would engage you.  So off to ignore world you go

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

If you're talking about Trump.... She's a He, and isn't up for the speaker of anything except out his ass.

Nice try at spin.   Would be nice if congress acted like adults

2 minutes ago, Snore said:

If you were an American I would engage you.  So off to ignore world you go

Let's see how long you last this time. :rolleyes: 

9 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Given your other posts in PA, I find it hard to believe you would have voted for anyone but the Republican candidate, regardless of who they were. For example, you are blaming your vote for an assclown on the fact the system is corrupt when the person you voted for bragged about using the corrupt system to his advantage. Your position makes no sense, unless one takes into account the fact said corrupt assclown is a Republican.

As to whether people would be better off watching the sausage get made, I don't disagree... but the people don't want that. They want "pure" politicians who will never give in, never compromise, never budge from their position, and always leave any deal better off than the 'other side' (all attributes Trump claimed to have in spades during his campaign)... however that doesn't actually work. Compromise is the grease that makes democracy work. For example, Trump tried the "no retreat, no surrender" routine in front of the cameras, which meant that Pelosi/Schumer had to either "give in" or "hold fast". They predictably "held fast", Trump got nothing for his bravado, and his position is now even weaker than if he'd agreed to negotiate out of the public view. Had he compromised and not pushed an "all or nothing" media spectacle, he might not have gotten all he wanted but I bet you he would be better off than he is now.

I hate to disappoint you, but I voted for Obama in his first term, as well as sent emails to everyone I had voted for in Wisconsin saying I would not vote for them again because of the petty shit they’re doing right now. I respect the greater good over party. In all honesty, I’d usually vote for a moderate Democrat, but I haven’t been given that option in a long time. 

54 minutes ago, Monkey said:

So you’re saying there won’t be a shutdown?  

There's a big difference between the wall which is not funded, passed, authorized, ... and Obamacare which had been funded, passed, authorized, .... I have no idea what this madman will do. Some find it entertaining (hi Jeff!) but I don't. He's turned our country into a banana republic. If there is a shutdown, it isn't on Pelosi. Republicans have had their ample opportunity to fund this stupidity with their two years of majorities in both houses and the White House. Pelosi+Dems have no obligation to fund it.

Why didn't Shitstain threaten to shut down the government under Ryan? Hell, Pelosi isn't even Speaker yet.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I hate to disappoint you, but I voted for Obama in his first term, as well as sent emails to everyone I had voted for in Wisconsin saying I would not vote for them again because of the petty shit they’re doing right now. I respect the greater good over party. In all honesty, I’d usually vote for a moderate Democrat, but I haven’t been given that option in a long time. 

Not disappointed at all. No investment in your voting. Regardless of my belief, disappointment, or any feelings whatsoever about your voting patterns - you admit to voting for an "assclown" who bragged about taking advantage of the corrupt system because you didn't like the corrupt system. That there says more than anything I can about how & why you vote the way you do.

6 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Not disappointed at all. No investment in your voting. Regardless of my belief, disappointment, or any feelings whatsoever about your voting patterns - you admit to voting for an "assclown" who bragged about taking advantage of the corrupt system because you didn't like the corrupt system. That there says more than anything I can about how & why you vote the way you do.

I voted that way because the system was so incredibly broken, I was willing to risk four years to expose it. The only difference between him and Hillary is that he’s not smart enough to get away with it. 

2 hours ago, Snore said:

Why won’t the republicans pass a budget amenable to Trump?

want politics to improve, abolish lobbying. until then continue arguing who’s side is better bullshit and be happy you’re getting the best their money can pay for

• Like 1

Just now, Raz'r said:

Why won’t the republicans pass a budget amenable to Trump?

politically inexpedient 

27 minutes ago, aA said:

want politics to improve, abolish lobbying. until then continue arguing who’s side is better bullshit and be happy you’re getting the best their money can pay for

Good start - overturn Citizens United, get rid of all dark money, limit donations to what individuals can give.  Otherwise they are just investments.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I voted that way because the system was so incredibly broken, I was willing to risk four years to expose it. The only difference between him and Hillary is that he’s not smart enough to get away with it. 

Yeah... not really working out that way. People are not blaming the system for the shit show that is playing out on the national & international stage regarding the US President, the ass clown you voted for is being (correctly) blamed for it. The system didn't put him in charge, voters did. At most, you've exposed just how little Americans care about what their representative/president does as long as they're from the correct political party.

I mean, honestly, not even I thought they'd be so fucking partisan and stupid as to vote him into office - so you did actually reveal something of note.

24 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Good start - overturn Citizens United,

Which part?

Reversed in part, affirmed in part, and remanded.

Kennedy, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which Roberts, C. J., and Scalia and Alito, JJ., joined, in which Thomas, J., joined as to all but Part IV, and in which Stevens, Ginsburg, Breyer, and Sotomayor, JJ., joined as to Part IV. Roberts, C. J., filed a concurring opinion, in which Alito, J., joined. Scalia, J., filed a concurring opinion, in which Alito, J., joined, and in which Thomas, J., joined in part. Stevens, J., filed an opinion concurring in part and dissenting in part, in which Ginsburg, Breyer, and Sotomayor, JJ., joined. Thomas, J., filed an opinion concurring in part and dissenting in part.

It's a muddled mess. About the only thing on which all 9 continue to agree is that corporations are people.

4 hours ago, Sidecar said:

That would be Pelosi’s fault too?

So sorry.... US Govt. Shut down. Wall Not being built..... Please come back another day when we can deny you access more efficiently..... This is a recorded message from "Angela" at the TSA call center in in Burma.

5 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

For the next duration if Donnie doesn't get what he wants he will be pointing his tiny little fingers at the Dems at every available photo opportunity and screaming it's all their fault.

We winning yet?

Speaking of Trump’s fingers, is he wearing larger gloves these days than his hands actually require?  

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

All in all, Pelosi told the Democrats the Oval Office meeting was a win for their party.
“The fact is we did get him to say, to fully own that the shutdown was his,” Pelosi said. “That was an accomplishment.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-pelosi-trump-manhood-oval-office-20181211-story.html

After the election, Malarkey Jack summed it up this way:

"Who's your President?  Ahh... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! "

7 hours ago, Snore said:

MOTHER FUCKING BRILLIANT 

what's the problem, truth hurts? tRump is a painfully silly cunt, and Pelosi is simply pointing it out. *shrug*

8 hours ago, Monkey said:

Unless you were one of the people at Maralago that Trump was bragging he just made a lot richer, that is the best reason I have ever heard for voting for Trump.  Just hope the exposition is successful and wakes people up so the 4 years does not become 8.  We might survive 4 of this, chances go down with 8.

Good to see someone with the balls to call out the Bullshitter in Chief’s bullshit to his face in real time. The only way to handle bullshit is to confront it.

It’s gonna be an interesting time. 

13 hours ago, Zonker said:
More

Army Corp of Engineers. Ever hear of it?

image.thumb.png.074721f40907a0883a0e8afcef08d34f.png

• Downvote 1

paid for by the American Taxpayer ........................ :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Mid said:

paid for by the American Taxpayer ........................ :rolleyes:

Money created on taxpayer credit.............:rolleyes:  

It’s gonna be a humdinger once Mexico starts paying for it. Tremendous. Better than the Maginot Line. Bigly!  Many people are saying it, belief me!  

In other news, so much for any of the House democRATS challenging Nancy for Speaker. Get ready for another she devil to replace Madame Clinton in our “Discourse”.

10 hours ago, aA said:

It may sound counter-intuitive but the best way to neuter lobbyists is to make house and senate votes by anonymous ballot.  With no way other than the pol's own word to go on, lobbyists would have no way to know if they were getting value for their support "bribes".

As a bonus. Party whips and leaders would no longer be able to bludgeon their members into party-line votes. 

Of course, we would lose the certain knowledge how our representatives voted but the solution for that is to make the presidency a 6-year term, Congress a 4-year term and put a 1 term limit on each branch.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, 3to1 said:

what's the problem, truth hurts? tRump is a painfully silly cunt, and Pelosi is simply pointing it out. *shrug*

Telling a "painfully silly cunt" he is a PSC does no good.  Anyone who has been in that situation  knows #1 not to say it to anyone who will repeat your comment (like Pelosi did). Second point is that the  reality is telling the PSC he is a PSC only enhances their cuntiness (sp?).

So yes all Pelosi did was accelerate the spiral.  A smarter move would be for her to take a page from Michelle Obama, "When they go low, we go high".  

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s gonna be a humdinger once Mexico starts paying for it. Tremendous. Better than the Maginot Line. Bigly!  Many people are saying it, belief me!  

In other news, so much for any of the House democRATS challenging Nancy for Speaker. Get ready for another she devil to replace Madame Clinton in our “Discourse”.

If the Dems elect her, they condemn us to 2 years of cluster.  Still hoping they don't make the same mistake they did in 2016- select someone from the machine versus the best person.

Pelosi proved yesterday that she would rather preserve her good name by slinging mud, than take a high road and look out for the country.

9 minutes ago, Snore said:

Telling a "painfully silly cunt" he is a PSC does no good.  Anyone who has been in that situation  knows #1 not to say it to anyone who will repeat your comment (like Pelosi did). Second point is that the  reality is telling the PSC he is a PSC only enhances their cuntiness (sp?).

So yes all Pelosi did was accelerate the spiral.  A smarter move would be for her to take a page from Michelle Obama, "When they go low, we go high".  

From what I heard, Schumer (I've never been impressed by him anyway) was a bigger dumbass. Telling President Trump about his "Pinocchio Rating" was going to accomplish, what exactly?

I think this meeting was going to be a trainwreck no matter what, but I expected the grown-ups in the room to salvage something useful.

-DSK

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hey stupid, did you see the the actual tape of the meeting? Your boy came off like a spoiled two-year old. Pelosi and Schumer mopped up the floor with him, and the two of them together have less brain power than a dead squirrel.

And just for you whataboutists out there, I remember when it was OK for the GOP to "make Obama a one-term president."

What a bunch of losers.

Trump having a temper tantrum on TV, while screaming that he's not having a temper tantrum.....

Classic.....

What I want to know is why walls are immoral and fences are not?. Seems to be barrierism to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snore said:

Cuntinosity?

Help me out here, Americanski comrades. In a logical political place, which the US is not apparently, a president whose party controls both houses of parliament would get a wall-funding bill passed by the Reps where there is , for a few more days. It would then go to the Senate where one of two things would happen - either it would get its 60 votes so the problem is solved or it would not pass in which case the enemies of national security would have been clearly identified for use in the next election. Now if this had been done six months ago it might have even been helpful in the November bun toss. What am I missing here?

In principle, yes. And Paul Ryan should absolutely be able to pass that in the House. He hasn't even tried to the best of my knowledge. It's a lame duck session with a bunch of losers with nothing to lose. He could do it but probably won't. But then it really bogs down in the Senate. It's possible and the tortoise has done worse. It's just difficult and it's really difficult to keep Senators in line.

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It may sound counter-intuitive but the best way to neuter lobbyists is to make house and senate votes by anonymous ballot.  With no way other than the pol's own word to go on, lobbyists would have no way to know if they were getting value for their support "bribes".

As a bonus. Party whips and leaders would no longer be able to bludgeon their members into party-line votes. 

Of course, we would lose the certain knowledge how our representatives voted but the solution for that is to make the presidency a 6-year term, Congress a 4-year term and put a 1 term limit on each branch.

i’d prefer special money gone completely, there’s no need for it other than to pad pockets for corporate interests. however, i take zero issue with your concept and would support it if it’s that or nothing. so how can we make it happen?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

What I want to know is why walls are immoral and fences are not?. Seems to be barrierism to me.

what i want to know is why the potus’ constituents don’t hold him accountable to his campaign and post election promises? he has essentially moved the goal posts with a hand puppet called “democrats” while he screams with a puppet voice “look at the monkey! look at the silly little monkey!!!”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Well at least you stayed away from the “grab’em by” low-brow comment....

41 minutes ago, aA said:

i’d prefer special money gone completely, there’s no need for it other than to pad pockets for corporate interests. however, i take zero issue with your concept and would support it if it’s that or nothing. so how can we make it happen?

Failing Malarkey has had some good ideas, just has not shared them with the group. Making votes secret would make it easier to buy votes since accountability would be ended. Anyone that thinks putting dark money in the shadows would help doesn't understand how corruption works. 

In other news I read that Pelosi had requested no reporters for the meeting which Ted Cruz objected to. Uh, because she didn't want to embarrass the POTUS in public? Ted Cruz making Texas embarrassed again.

17 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Failing Malarkey has had some good ideas, just has not shared them with the group. Making votes secret would make it easier to buy votes since accountability would be ended. Anyone that thinks putting dark money in the shadows would help doesn't understand how corruption works. 

In other news I read that Pelosi had requested no reporters for the meeting which Ted Cruz objected to. Uh, because she didn't want to embarrass the POTUS in public? Ted Cruz making Texas embarrassed again.

They suggested removing the press on several occasions. What good is a distraction with no press?  There’s no ratings with that. 

25 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

like i said, not my preferred method, but for baby tuxedo t-shirted jesus’ sake something has got to change in the system... something, anything. we are headed towards a huge black hole for our country with the current ways and it’s sickening to see nothing but bitching rather than solutions or actions

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snore said:

And letting a PSC walk all over you in public only encourages said PSC to do so again with impunity. Pelosi tried to keep Trump's photo-op on track and looking good for him, he stubbornly refused to let her thinking he'd be able to "wing it" and look even better. Is Pelosi a saint? Nope, and no-one expects politicians to be. Did she give Trump ample opportunity to pull himself out of the hole he was digging? Yup, and she didn't have to. Is it Trump's fault this photo-op went sideways?

45147879.jpg

8 hours ago, Snore said:

If the Dems elect her, they condemn us to 2 years of cluster.  Still hoping they don't make the same mistake they did in 2016- select someone from the machine versus the best person.

Pelosi proved yesterday that she would rather preserve her good name by slinging mud, than take a high road and look out for the country.

Pelosi proved that she would rather stand up to a bully than let them walk all over her and her party. I don't personally like the woman, but that's a positive, not the negative you wish it to be. The Speaker of the House of Reps isn't supposed to be taking the high road and looking after the president's reputation whenever he's determined to fuck himself over in public. Despite how far Ryan sticks his nose up Trump's ass.

The Democrats have a choice, they can put someone in who will allow themselves to be walked all over by Trump or they can choose someone that will stand up for themselves and the House. Pelosi showed she was of the latter type. A good thing for you country and if she pisses off Trump, too bad. He's a big boy now, he can deal with it like a man or throw tantrums like a child. Either way - that'll be on him, like yesterday's fuck-up was.

She’s right about the manhood part, after the meeting at least. She snipped em (as Dirty Harry would say)

clean off. 

• Like 1

Little balls..... Hear them ring..... Soon it will be Christmas, in the prison..... Sliver balls, see them tremble...... Soon it will be Christmas time.

Shitty side walks, gritty side walks, all covered in grime, This is not a federal crime......

22 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She’s right about the manhood part, after the meeting at least. She snipped em (as Dirty Harry would say)

clean off. 

Trump has seriously underestimated Pelosi. She is a shark in pearls and expensive suits. She will be happy to rip out Trump's balls and hand them to Ivanka for a Christmas present. Just the same way she shut down people who challenged her for Speaker and everyone else who sold he short.

This morning on the radio, an R representative was talking, and threw this out as fact... "Trump is a master negotiator".... WTF?

Pelosi and Schumer mopped the floor with him yesterday.  Hip shooter takes on prepared debaters, and throws a tantrum.

Lil' Kim played him like a fiddle, they are still building nukes.

He's never going to get Mexico to pay for the wall, and probably not Americans either.

His trade war is killing farmers and industries... How much bailout money will we have to spend? 

He tried to 'negotiate' with Merkel, but she had to explain the EU to him several times. 

He hated NAFTA, and killed it.... but replaced it with the SAME deal.  

He promised jobs at Carrier and Harley, but .... so long!  

The companies that were supposed to benefit their employees from the tax cuts took the money and kept it. 

Even his buddy Rodman ran roughshod over him