Lifted Tack

Republican Congress Critters are as Clueless as Lying Malarkey

Too funny:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/house-judiciary-committee-hearing-google-ceo-sundar-pichai_us_5c1007aae4b084b082fd892e

But white supremacist Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) might have had the best self-own of all when he complained that his 7-year-old granddaughter inexplicably found negative depictions of him while playing with an iPhone.

“I have a 7-year-old granddaughter who picked up her phone before the election, and she’s playing a little game, the kind of game a kid would play, and up pops a picture of her grandfather, and I’m not gonna say into the record what kind of language was used around that picture of her granddaughter, but I’d ask you, how does that show up on a 7-year-old’s iPhone that’s playing a kid’s game?” he asked.

“Congressman, iPhone is actually made be a different company,” Pichai reminded him.

These idiots make Democrats look smart, and you'd think that would be hard to do. No wonder Lying Malarkey et al look up to them.

Same with Alzheimer-addled Orin Hatch not knowing how Zuck made money in the FB hearings. Z looked apologetic toward Hatch while saying, why Senator, we sell ads.

Most people don't recommend cell phones for kids under 13. King's grandkid must be special to have an iPhone already. Maybe a gift from a lobbyist?

I bet his iphone case is white

• Like 1