SailBlueH2O

PA... free advice to Australians offering USA free advice

8 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

I was in 7th grade when I started keeping marine aquariums and learned two things:

1. The Pacific Ocean has the best critters.

2. Australia has the best reef.

I always thought our reef down in the Keys and our ocean critters were pretty cool. And don't get me wrong, they are. But I've never seen the best reef and  wanted to since I learned of it, so there's a subject on which I welcome Aussie input.

The best reef is not where you think is is.

Ningaloo in west Australia is probably the best warm water.

Reefs off southern Australia, as opposed to sth Australia, are well regarded too.

The gbr has 2 faces. Where most punters go is average. The ribbon reefs further out are are pretty special.

26 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The best reef is not where you think is is.

Ningaloo in west Australia is probably the best warm water.

Reefs off southern Australia, as opposed to sth Australia, are well regarded too.

The gbr has 2 faces. Where most punters go is average. The ribbon reefs further out are are pretty special.

Thanks, ETS.

Reefs are like boats to me: no one has managed to find one I don't like. I do like some better than others though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Unless it's a wedding photo or cake, of course.

It is pretty simple.  If you are an average Joe, private property owners have rights.  If you are in a protected class because of historical discrimination, the private property owner must yield to prevent the perpetuation of discrimination.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, hasher said:

It is pretty simple.  If you are an average Joe, private property owners have rights.  If you are in a protected class because of historical discrimination, the private property owner must yield to prevent the perpetuation of discrimination.

It is personal services that are not property that is in question, not property but ones time and labor.

Happy New Year to all our US and International brethren. Yes i am PUI coz it's 20 mins to 2019 in West Aussie :oB):lol:

1 hour ago, hasher said:

Do us a favor, name all the protected classes.

TIA

1 hour ago, J28 said:

TIA

Gee.  Read the law.  I do.

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

It is personal services that are not property that is in question, not property but ones time and labor.

It is very important that all people enjoy the freedom you and I enjoy.

5 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Thanks, ETS.

Reefs are like boats to me: no one has managed to find one I don't like. I do like some better than others though.

Does that include Reid Stowe's "Anne"; and Hot Rods Cardboard Catamaran?

21 minutes ago, hasher said:

You brought up the protected classes.  Since you “read the law”, why are you unwilling to list them?

Because there are so many?

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

You brought up the protected classes.  Since you “read the law”, why are you unwilling to list them?

Because there are so many?

Are you dim?  Read a book.

median family wealth - much higher in OZ than the US 

Life expectancy - OZ, 80; US, 76 

In fact, the US Reich has created a society in which half the people cannot afford to live. 

That "greatest country in the world" is claptrap unsupported by evidence - 

unless you mean the greatest at killing people. 

43 minutes ago, hasher said:

Are you dim?  Read a book.

Go fuck youself asshole.

TIA

17 hours ago, Happy said:

We will be paying in slightly soiled roubles. Real easy to turn them into nice clean dollars. Just ask the Boss.

Pay with a card and then stop payment - "unsatisfactory products"

3 hours ago, hasher said:
4 hours ago, J28 said:

TIA

You should do stand up.

4 hours ago, J28 said:

Go fuck youself asshole.

You are so lovely, I would rather fuck you.

No thanks, I’m hetero-normative.  But keep slappin’ the monkey in 2019!

54 minutes ago, hasher said:

You are so lovely, I would rather fuck you.

This is why we can't have anything nice in PA.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

No thanks, I’m hetero-normative.  But keep slappin’ the monkey in 2019!

No one will ever pull your chain.  You wouldn't notice.

9 minutes ago, hasher said:

No one will ever pull your chain.

With that level of wit?

Who would dare?

6 hours ago, hasher said:

Are you dim? 

Rhetorical question I trust.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

With that level of wit?

It is mean to play with Trumpsters. But it is fun.

I find it funny just how many of the trolls think the suggestion they're homosexual is an insult.

Imagine flipping out because someone said you preferred brunettes but you like blondes. It's really that stupid.

8 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I find it funny just how many of the trolls think the suggestion they're homosexual is an insult.

Imagine flipping out because someone said you preferred brunettes but you like blondes. It's really that stupid.

If this is a criticism of my comment, I only was responding, perhaps in a bad way.  No homophobia here.  Sorry if it came across wrong. 

10 minutes ago, hasher said:

If this is a criticism of my comment, I only was responding, perhaps in a bad way.  No homophobia here.  Sorry if it came across wrong. 

Nope. It was a criticism of the way the trolls react to those comments. Never found insult in being called a cocksucker, homo, faggot, or any other of the epithets they throw. They are wrong about so much else, I don't expect them to have any insight into my personal life. 

For clarity, I don't see a problem.in pushing their buttons. It's the fact it's a button for them at all I find sad. 

1 minute ago, Bent Sailor said:

Nope. It was a criticism of the way the trolls react to those comments. Never found insult in being called a cocksucker, homo, faggot, or any other of the epithets they throw. 

For clarity, I don't see a problem.in pushing their buttons. It's the fact it's a button for them at all I find sad. 

Thank you.  I try to be intelligent.  Sometime ironic is the way.  I am not that humorous but I enjoy those who are.  My skin is thick so you can't offend me.

16 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Fucking insecure sheep fuckers. They can give it, but they can't take it.

Just found the response rather weak. But then again it was probably at the limit of your level of humour. 

47 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

IImagine flipping out because someone said you preferred brunettes but you like blondes. It's really that stupid.

Like most things about them.

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

Just found the response rather weak. But then again it was probably at the limit of your level of humour. 

kiwis - always on the sidelines bitching about how they could do it better.

5 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

kiwis - always on the sidelines bitching about how they could do it better.

I know, just a sad little bunch of sheep shaggers railing about how unfair it all is. None of us ever get the balls to step up and do something. 

Whatever. 

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

I know, just a sad little bunch of sheep shaggers railing about how unfair it all is. None of us ever get the balls to step up and do something. 

Whatever. 

If you got the balls you got the wrong sheep.

• Like 1

Kiwi's?

All jokes aside..I like their humour ..usually charming people

My only negative comment is..or well..its a question really,..why are they all such tight arses?..seriously?

I've worked with many, traveled with a few ..even shared house..the only people I know who will unfailingly refuse to split bills Tote up their exact share at a restaurant, calculate their share of an electricity bill, charge a flatmate for fixing a radio..It's a very strange characteristic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gissie said:

My level of humour is limitless. Kinda like your need for velcro gloves.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Kiwi's?

My only negative comment is..or well..its a question really,..why are they all such tight arses?..seriously?

I've worked with many, traveled with a few ..even shared house..the only people I know who will unfailingly refuse to split bills Tote up their exact share at a restaurant, calculate their share of an electricity bill, charge a flatmate for fixing a radio..It's a very strange characteristic.

You make them sound like women.

15 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Nope. It was a criticism of the way the trolls react to those comments. Never found insult in being called a cocksucker, homo, faggot, or any other of the epithets they throw. They are wrong about so much else, I don't expect them to have any insight into my personal life. 

What's even more sad is they think it's a button for civilized people. So when they get feeling all cornered, stupid and threatened - which is the normal state of affairs for these sorts - it's the normal brain-dead lash out from someone without with wit to craft a clever or biting insult.

It doesn't bother me what some dim-bulb says about my preferences; I know what they are and am not in the least be threatened by having my beliefs about how horrible of a person they are confirmed.

A guy like J28 calling me a "cuck" says way more about the type of people he hangs out with (alt-right white supremacists like himself) than it does about me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Kiwi's?

In a year in NZ and two in Oz I've met a lot of Kiwis. I've only met one Kiwi I didn't like. Two+ if you count the fucksticks that stole my car, but technically I never met them.

On the whole I've found all you lot to be friendly, welcoming, helpful and polite almost all the times. At least the ones I've met. I'm sure you have your share of dickheads, I've just not come across them so much in IRL - I think Aussie dickheads over represented here in PA to tell the truth.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:23 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Please, stay the fuck away from Australia until I'm well clear of there.

We Americans abroad who are not festering, ignorant dickheads are always having do deal with the shite falling out from you lot running around screaming at everyone and complaining about how much better America is than everywhere else.

I have Aussie Friends and one thing I find odd is that many hate Trump for the same reasons that many Americans do, He tweets and by passes the traditional media. Personally I find it refreshing. Other than offending you, he wants to do the very same thing the Aussies have done. LIMIT IMMIGRATION.

And it's nice for you to judge people as festering, ignorant dickheads, based on your beliefs.

This is what is wrong. People are becoming the very thing they hate. 

4 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

I have Aussie Friends and one thing I find odd is that many hate Trump for the same reasons that many Americans do, He tweets and by passes the traditional media. Personally I find it refreshing. Other than offending you, he wants to do the very same thing the Aussies have done. LIMIT IMMIGRATION.

And it's nice for you to judge people as festering, ignorant dickheads, based on your beliefs.

"Refreshing". Most people refer to them as "lies".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

A guy like J28 calling me a "cuck" says way more about the type of people he hangs out with (alt-right white supremacists like himself) than it does about me.

I'd be worried if he liked me.

9 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Personally I find it refreshing.

Which speaks volumes about your "intelligence".

On 12/29/2018 at 7:03 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

And katter, and hanson and palmer. ......

...Rudd, Swan...

• Like 1

Reason number (at least) ten why USAeans should indeed take advice from OZ . . . . 

OZ has not crushed the working poor the way the US has .  

Traveling in NZ a few years back, I met a young Ozzie on a ferry boat in the Bay of Islands. Turns out 

he was a dishwasher in a restaurant on vacation . .   I was shocked and amazed because in the US 

dishwashers rarely take vacations and do not travel far. 

In OZ dishwashers make a living wage, and have paid vacations & retirement & health care. 

Which society is the best?  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Reason number (at least) ten why USAeans should indeed take advice from OZ . . . . 

OZ has not crushed the working poor the way the US has .  

Traveling in NZ a few years back, I met a young Ozzie on a ferry boat in the Bay of Islands. Turns out 

he was a dishwasher in a restaurant on vacation . .   I was shocked and amazed because in the US 

dishwashers rarely take vacations and do not travel far. 

In OZ dishwashers make a living wage, and have paid vacations & retirement & health care. 

Which society is the best?  

The butthurt of being ignored on anything that matters. 

3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

.A guy like J28 calling me a "cuck" says way more about the type of people he hangs out with (alt-right white supremacists like himself) than it does about me.

It’s amazing how much info Crusing Cuck has about me.  First he says he knows I live where only English is spoken (?), and that I don’t have a passport.  Now he claims he knows who I hang out with.  Who knew being an America-hating limousine-liberal Mr. Mom could bestow such tremendous insight on a person?????

The most stupid aspect of American Exceptionalism is that its adherents 

believe so many things that are not true . . such as that the "land of the free and the 

home of the brave" is the "greatest" without ever needing a shred of evidence. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

I have Aussie Friends and one thing I find odd is that many hate Trump for the same reasons that many Americans do, He tweets and by passes the traditional media. 

I call bullshit. Aussies don't give a fuck about bypassing traditional news media because ours is primarily owned by Murdoch and those that would take issue with bypassing that would be Trump supporters. 

7 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

J28 is definitely a festering, ignorant dickhead. His own words hear bear that out.

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I'd be worried if he liked me.

Yup. And I'd be worried about anyone that liked or defended him.

If people like him hate me I'm on message.

7 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

P.s. my disdain for Trump has fuck-all to do with his non stop whining and lying on Twitter. 

1 hour ago, Bent Sailor said:

I call bullshit. Aussies don't give a fuck about bypassing traditional news media because ours is primarily owned by Murdoch and those that would take issue with bypassing that would be Trump supporters. 

It amazes me how many people that "have aussie friends" purport to know more than actual Australians about what they think. 

The Australians I've met while spending the better part of the last two years in Australia despise Trump because he's an ignorant asshole. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The most stupid aspect of American Exceptionalism is that its adherents 

believe so many things that are not true . . such as that the "land of the free and the 

home of the brave" is the "greatest" without ever needing a shred of evidence. 

A perfect illustration of that sort of ignorance was provided by our very own MadMax.

21 hours ago, Madmax said:

Yeah, well, Bullshit.  America has the best things, best economy, best human rights, best military, best GDP, best leaders, best colleges, best infant mortality rates, best lifestyle, best laws, best constitution...I could go on and on.  

The only annoying Americans I have encountered have been while traveling in Europe.  Don't bump into too many here anyway.

Nearly all Australians hate Trump because he is the manifestation of every abrassive characteristic, real or imagined, that the rest of the Anglo-sphere could hate about Americans.  There it all is, in one person.

Australians like to think that they have superior bullshit detectors, but I'm not convinced.  It's that they are slightly more likely to call you on it.  We hate bullshitters.  But Trumps obvious lies are made worse by how the people who vote for him do not only tolerate it, but seem to like the lies.  Something malignant has prepared the field for Trump, a culture of fuck you, I am so powerful that not only can I lie to you openly, but I can get away with  it.  A poisonous arrogance building on it's surprising success.  It's a domesticated version of the international 'Exceptionalism'.  A scaled down version of spreading freedom with military invasions.  Everyone can see the lie but prefer to go with the bullshit, it's nicer.

Americans at home I have found to be great people as long as you stay away from a couple of subjects, guns and politics.  I killed the conversation at a bar in SoCal by admitting that I enjoyed my stay in San Fran.  Crickets ... so I asked "What?" and they told me "they want to take our guns", "it's full of faggots". 

Same conversation in Australia you will mostly not get a bite because they don't care enough to talk about it.   Even passionate greens will not usually get in your face in person.  There are more interesting things to discuss.  That's why some Australians get interested in American politics, ours is a mess but relatively boring.  Looking at the US version is so hard to believe that it is actually happening that it is fascinating, in the same way as you have to gawk at the traffic accident.

J28 is definitely a festering, ignorant dickhead. His own words hear bear that out.

What words (about you) of mine aren’t true?

You’ve been crusing for years

Your are a cuck

You hate America

You are a limousine liberal

You were a Mr. Mom

Case closed

1 hour ago, random said:

We hate bullshitters.

This is not entirely true.

You are a NATION of bullshitters. It is your national sport, taking the piss out of people. More of you tell stories about Drop Bears and spiders the size of trash lids than play footie and cricket at any level. The mildest most soft spoken Ausssie grand-mum will have you on about something outrageous with a gleam in her eye.

But it's all about the how and why. You Aussies are just having fun, it's a put on and a tease, the only real goal is to get a big belly laugh at the reactions afterwards.

On the other hand, Trump is a con man. A shill, a crook. He's a slimy fuck who isn't bullshitting you to share a laugh afterwards, he's trying to take something from you to benefit himself. And he does not care who his lies and bullshit hurt or kill, so long as he's feathering his nest or stroking his own ego.

Every single time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, random said:

Americans at home I have found to be great people as long as you stay away from a couple of subjects, guns and politics.  I killed the conversation at a bar in SoCal by admitting that I enjoyed my stay in San Fran.  Crickets ... so I asked "What?" and they told me "they want to take our guns", "it's full of faggots". 

You're hanging around with the wrong people stateside.

26 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

On the other hand, Trump is a con man. A shill, a crook. He's a slimy fuck who isn't bullshitting you to share a laugh afterwards, he's trying to take something from you to benefit himself. And he does not care who his lies and bullshit hurt or kill, so long as he's feathering his nest or stroking his own ego.

Every single time.

I might start to like you.  And I'm not gay.

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

The Australians I've met while spending the better part of the last two years in Australia despise Trump because he's an ignorant asshole. 

Nope, lots of them about the place.

I despise Trump because over decades he's demonstrated that he has less morality than a crazed weasel on meth. He lies, then lies about having lied. He's a serial bankrupt who thinks that's good business practice to fuck over subcontractors and cause them to go into bankruptcy. And then there's his attitude to women.

He could be one of the luminaries in any field of human endeavour and I'd still despise him because of his behaviour over decades. The fact that he's *also* an ignorant arsehole who thinks everything is a zero sum game just makes my contempt for him even deeper.

FKT

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Nope, lots of them about the place.

I despise Trump because over decades he's demonstrated that he has less morality than a crazed weasel on meth. He lies, then lies about having lied. He's a serial bankrupt who thinks that's good business practice to fuck over subcontractors and cause them to go into bankruptcy. And then there's his attitude to women.

He could be one of the luminaries in any field of human endeavour and I'd still despise him because of his behaviour over decades. The fact that he's *also* an ignorant arsehole who thinks everything is a zero sum game just makes my contempt for him even deeper.

FKT

To clarify...you don't despise him then because he circumvents the media and uses Twitter to communicate (lie) directly to the people as Meatwad suggested?

It's really the strength of his character that drives your scorn, not his Twitter game?

Asking for a friend...

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

To clarify...you don't despise him then because he circumvents the media and uses Twitter to communicate (lie) directly to the people as Meatwad suggested?

It's really the strength of his character that drives your scorn, not his Twitter game?

Asking for a friend...

On the contrary, I'm delighted that he bypasses the media and uses Twitter. This way everyone gets to see what he's really 'thinking' rather than what the spin-meisters would like you to think he's 'thinking'.

FKT

1 hour ago, J28 said:

What words (about you) of mine aren’t true?

You’ve been crusing for years

Your are a cuck

You hate America

You are a limousine liberal

You were a Mr. Mom

Case closed

Q.E.D. right there about you being a festering dickhead AND a moron to boot.

Every single one of your toxic incel insecurity is on display right there, though since I'm a white guy you can't really preen and show us your racism.

Just now, Fah Kiew Tu said:
2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Asking for a friend...

On the contrary, I'm delighted that he bypasses the media and uses Twitter. This way everyone gets to see what he's really 'thinking' rather than what the spin-meisters would like you to think he's 'thinking'.

FKT

Figured as much.

I had to block the tosser though. Seeing his Twittershit in my feed everyday just send me into fits of rage-tweeting back at his stupidity. Now I only see his stuff when I want to, which is not very often.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Figured as much.

I had to block the tosser though. Seeing his Twittershit in my feed everyday just send me into fits of rage-tweeting back at his stupidity. Now I only see his stuff when I want to, which is not very often.

Just like Fauxbook, I do not have a Twitter account and hopefully I never will. Ditto Instagram.

I can already waste far too much time on the net.

Hope you like hot weather, it was 38C when I flew out of Sydney a couple days back. Nice sensible 22C here ATM.

Mind you Brisbane is worse, friends leaving there heading south this weekend. Wooden Boat show is a little over a month away.

FKT

10 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Just like Fauxbook, I do not have a Twitter account and hopefully I never will. Ditto Instagram.

I can already waste far too much time on the net.

Hope you like hot weather, it was 38C when I flew out of Sydney a couple days back. Nice sensible 22C here ATM.

Mind you Brisbane is worse, friends leaving there heading south this weekend. Wooden Boat show is a little over a month away.

FKT

We're here in the states until the 16th, so maybe it will cool of by then. Ha ha.

You are a NATION of bullshitters. It is your national sport, taking the piss out of people.

Your right, point taken, but it's just 'pulling ya leg mate'.  'Having a lend'.

The term bullshitter in it's purest sense is reserved for the liar, not the larrikin.

You're hanging around with the wrong people stateside.

It is kind of like a sub plot of ‘Love Actually’, no?  And Random,  in this particular intellectual exercise your name might be Collin, and you could be looking for American Babes.  It might change the type of bar you would be chilling in....

B)

Just sayin’-

6 minutes ago, Amati said:

It is kind of like a sub plot of ‘Love Actually’, no?  And Random,  in this particular intellectual exercise your name might be Collin, and you could be looking for American Babes.  It might change the type of bar you would be chilling in....

B)

Just sayin’-

Thats wrong on so many levels!!!!

You are a NATION of bullshitters. It is your national sport, taking the piss out of people.

This is true. I started telling outrageous lies to my children from a very early age to train their bullshit detectors.

I doubt their teachers would have thanked me for it though.

FKT

• Like 2

5 hours ago, random said:

The only annoying Americans I have encountered have been while traveling in Europe.  Don't bump into too many here anyway.

Nearly all Australians hate Trump because he is the manifestation of every abrassive characteristic, real or imagined, that the rest of the Anglo-sphere could hate about Americans.  There it all is, in one person.

Australians like to think that they have superior bullshit detectors, but I'm not convinced.  It's that they are slightly more likely to call you on it.  We hate bullshitters.  But Trumps obvious lies are made worse by how the people who vote for him do not only tolerate it, but seem to like the lies.  Something malignant has prepared the field for Trump, a culture of fuck you, I am so powerful that not only can I lie to you openly, but I can get away with  it.  A poisonous arrogance building on it's surprising success.  It's a domesticated version of the international 'Exceptionalism'.  A scaled down version of spreading freedom with military invasions.  Everyone can see the lie but prefer to go with the bullshit, it's nicer.

Same conversation in Australia you will mostly not get a bite because they don't care enough to talk about it.   Even passionate greens will not usually get in your face in person.  There are more interesting things to discuss.  That's why some Australians get interested in American politics, ours is a mess but relatively boring.  Looking at the US version is so hard to believe that it is actually happening that it is fascinating, in the same way as you have to gawk at the traffic accident.

You're learning ..pretty spot on. :)

2 hours ago, random said:

Your right, point taken, but it's just 'pulling ya leg mate'.  'Having a lend'.

The term bullshitter in it's purest sense is reserved for the liar, not the larrikin.

true...but give him another 20 years or so and he'll be fluent in a dying language. :)

Weird. For the second time in a week I find myself in complete agreement with Random (post#158).

If we stay off the subject of coal and climate and don't call each other cunts, we could safely have a few beers together.

Today I encountered a totally stereotypical Ugly American Abroad. Young cockhead with a bad attitude and a big mouth, embarrassed the hell out of his GF. Out of consideration for her, I treated him with icy correctness and professionalism. Good thing he couldn't hear what I was thinking. 

Most Americans are OK, but somehow a loudmouthed American idiot is more irritating than most. Except the French, of course...…..

4 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

You are a NATION of bullshitters. It is your national sport, taking the piss out of people. More of you tell stories about Drop Bears and spiders the size of trash lids than play footie and cricket at any level. The mildest most soft spoken Ausssie grand-mum will have you on about something outrageous with a gleam in her eye.

But it's all about the how and why. You Aussies are just having fun, it's a put on and a tease, the only real goal is to get a big belly laugh at the reactions afterwards.

Every single time.

It's the Orish in us .. :)

30 minutes ago, Happy said:

Except the French, of course...…..

The french do it with passion and apparent class.

31 minutes ago, Happy said:

If we stay off the subject of coal and climate and don't call each other cunts, we could safely have a few beers together.

We could.  All that has to happen to fix that is for you to get an education on basic physics.

I'm all about the circle of life and all but the number of killer snakes, to name but one group, could be reduced quickly if everyone had dogballs or shotguns handy. 

Alternatively, another 300 million people like we have would crowd them out.

OZ, backwater or major player? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:
2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

image4.thumb.jpg.3e600ddae4d9cefe9b11be1db24dd31b.jpg

thats funny :)

Hey we had lots of killer wildlife too, but we had fuckin' gunz and took care of that shit

-DSK

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Hey we had lots of killer wildlife too, but we had fuckin' gunz and took care of that shit

-DSK

Once you'd killed all the wildlife, you had nothing to shoot at but each other.

"I massacred that school/church/concert 'cos they wasn't no bison around, judge."

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Fellas, i was talking deadly snakes.

Sorry, they're all protected.

9 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I'm all about the circle of life and all but the number of killer snakes, to name but one group, could be reduced quickly if everyone had dogballs or shotguns handy. 

Alternatively, another 300 million people like we have would crowd them out.

OZ, backwater or major player? Asking for a friend.

Major player? Well..there is Michael Dickson 

Image result for australian  american football michael dickson

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Fellas, i was talking deadly snakes.

You shouldn't kill snakes. 

14 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Sorry, they're all protected.

Think i read.~6 fatalities per. Not a real big deal. I'm not for killing anything unnecessarily.