Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Pelosi takes control of the House

A rousing bipartisan speech and a clear agenda (will present a bill to reopen the government today) expressed she’s only one of 4  people to get the job twice. I wish her the best in bringing accountability to the GOP and Trump in particular.

Discuss.

• Like 1

Oh goodie.  The last time she was Speaker, she was guiding Barack Obama's big gargantuan health care penis and ramming, jamming, cramming and slamming it down everyone's throats again and again and again and grabbing us by the ears and doing it again and again until it blew a big fucking load of health care coverage all over our freedom.  

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

A rousing bipartisan speech and a clear agenda (will present a bill to reopen the government today) expressed she’s only one of 4  people to get the job twice. I wish her the best in bringing accountability to the GOP and Trump in particular.

Discuss.

She clearly has trouble reading and staying on script.  She said she “missed a few pages” off mike at the end.  Hardly bipartisan.  And she’s going to have as much trouble from her left as from Republicans.  

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Oh goodie.  The last time she was Speaker, she was guiding Barack Obama's big gargantuan health care penis and ramming, jamming, cramming and slamming it down everyone's throats again and again and again and grabbing us by the ears and doing it again and again until it blew a big fucking load of health care coverage all over our freedom.  

But how do you really feel ?  And is there something your not telling us.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just now, Al Paca said:

But how do you really feel ?  And is there something your not telling us.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have never known True Freedom like I had when I went without health care coverage.  

• Like 1

Since we’re re-living history, Pelosi was first elected to the House in 1987, 8 years before Bill Clinton began ramming his bent penis into barely legal intern Monica Lewinsky’s mouth, thrusting his massive Cuban cigar into her moist pussy and spunking all over her blue dress.  Then he went on TV and lied about it in front of the whole country.  But, most importantly, he didn’t defile the office of the presidency.

Can someone explain to me why whenever I see a J28 I think of a MacGregor 26? I just don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Can someone explain to me why whenever I see a J28 I think of a MacGregor 26? I just don't get it.

Show us on this doll where the J28 touched you.....

Seems very backwards looking to me. And Mickey Hart as a special celebrity guest? Seriously? Nancy must be drinking the green koolaide. 

7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Bothbenefit from a 50 hp Yamaha outboard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

Seems very backwards looking to me. And Mickey Hart as a special celebrity guest? Seriously? Nancy must be drinking the green koolaide. 

i thought it was brown acid??

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I barely acknowledge the existence of the J35.

Do so at your peril...

Meanwhile, Bitch McConnell did......... What?

40 minutes ago, dacapo said:

i thought it was brown acid??

Different movie.

Garcia in the Woodstock movie speaks of the brown acid being just fine.

Bill Graham speaks of the green koolaide in the long awaited GD movie.

She is Old Guard and needs to go

Remember how she was briefed on the torturing program of George W and seem to be only against it when people found out that she was briefed on it

She voted for the Patriot Act. Shameful shit. 

• Like 1

I think she is going to stroke out.  She bites her lip a lot.

18 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Remember how she was briefed on the torturing program of George W and seem to be only against it when people found out that she was briefed on it

I agree on the Patriot Act but it passed 99-1 in the Senate (Russ Feingold) and 357-66 in the House. She was briefed on W's torturing program as a minority member of the Gang of Eight. That's disclosure for oversight but with sworn secrecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)

She is Old Guard but she out-works everyone. Paul Ryan had his ridiculous TRX coverboy photo shoots but then no one ever that said he worked hard at his actual day job.

image.png.2df9989723b82fde35337859fbb138dd.png

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

I agree on the Patriot Act but it passed 99-1 in the Senate (Russ Feingold) and 357-66 in the House. She was briefed on W's torturing program as a minority member of the Gang of Eight. That's disclosure for oversight but with sworn secrecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)

She is Old Guard but she out-works everyone. Paul Ryan had his ridiculous TRX coverboy photo shoots but then no one ever that said he worked hard at his actual day job.

image.png.2df9989723b82fde35337859fbb138dd.png

In short, she didn't take any stupid photos but was a feckless leader and complacent to Cheney's schemes. 

Pelosi, speaking in her first speech as Speaker of the House since she lost the gavel in 2011, pointed out that even Reagan recognized the critical role that immigrants played in our society.

“He said, ‘If we ever close the door to new Americans, our leadership role in the world will soon be lost,'” Pelosi pointed out, according to reporting from CNN.

https://hillreporter.com/nancy-pelosi-trolls-gop-by-quoting-ronald-reagan-in-first-speech-of-new-speaker-term-20069

10 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

In short, she didn't take any stupid photos but was a feckless leader and complacent to Cheney's schemes. 

She allowed the insurance lobby to convert health care reform to health insurance reform before anyone knew what hit them.  She sure as shit didn't push to drop the hammer on the People Who Were Too Smart to Fail, whose greed and stupidity on Wall Street drove the economy over the cliff.  At least the GOP is open about making sure that the Best Americans have the game rigged in their favor.  The old school democRATS pretend to get all weepy about it, but they don't do shit to stop it, other than to try to make it look like the rising tide is lifting a few more boats.  We'll see how long it takes for the new crop to fall prey to the big $peech. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She allowed the insurance lobby to convert health care reform to health insurance reform before anyone knew what hit them.  She sure as shit didn't push to drop the hammer on the People Who Were Too Smart to Fail, whose greed and stupidity on Wall Street drove the economy over the cliff.  At least the GOP is open about making sure that the Best Americans have the game rigged in their favor.  The old school democRATS pretend to get all weepy about it, but they don't do shit to stop it, other than to try to make it look like the rising tide is lifting a few more boats.  We'll see how long it takes for the new crop to fall prey to the big $peech. 

Yup. She is worthless. Like H. Clinton. 

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Well, sure, except don't forget what a bunch of whiny left-wing wild-eyed terrorist-coddling bolsheviks they all are, by the very nature of having "D" after their names.

-DSK

2 hours ago, J28 said:

She clearly has trouble reading and staying on script.  She said she “missed a few pages” off mike at the end.  Hardly bipartisan.  And she’s going to have as much trouble from her left as from Republicans.  

The number of episodes convinces me she has age-related mental issues.

https://youtu.be/sxiGgSrovWw?t=53

• Downvote 1

If true she will be a nice counter balance to the deranged and profoundly stupid trump.

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

She's 78 - should have retired years ago.

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

She has the balls to cut off Trumps so i can live with that for now.

Better yet... she has motive and opportunity.

2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Better yet... she has motive and opportunity.

The State of the Union address is scheduled for January 22 and I suspect that Shitstain is gonna mail it in.

50 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Reconciliation.

On what?

DwBwozNW0AAsHqR.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mid said:

Still can't understand why you guys elect a 78 year old to run show.  

DwCA7V1WoAAIELm.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Mid said:

DwBwozNW0AAsHqR.jpg

I could write that address in about one minute.

"The USA is in the strongest, bestest state it has ever been in history - thanks to me.

Many people are saying it."

1 hour ago, Mid said:

DwBwozNW0AAsHqR.jpg

In other words:  Take your bloated ego and shrink it by 66%.  Then get back to me. 

Oh...And that check and balance thing.  Get used to it.

And... If you need any help with words, my granddaughter knows a lot more than you do.

58 minutes ago, FinnFish said:

Still can't understand why you guys elect a 78 year old to run show.  

For the same reason you Republitards have a 76 year old dude leading the Senate.

They are both political killers. If you can only see it in one, or the other, you are a partisan moron/hack/misogynist.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

For the same reason you Republitards have a 76 year old dude leading the Senate.

They are both political killers. If you can only see it in one, or the other, you are a partisan moron/hack/misogynist.

What a complete fucking asshole you are.  How do you know Finnfish is a Repub?

You don’t.

Fucking clown.

21 minutes ago, J28 said:

What a complete fucking asshole you are.  How do you know Finnfish is a Repub?

You don’t.

Fucking clown.

I thought you had me on ignore, fool.

Pelosi: The Constitution considers me equal to Trump

When Pelosi was asked whether she considers herself equal to Trump, she said, "The Constitution does,” The New York Times reported.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423761-pelosi-the-constitution-considers-me-equal-to-trump?__twitter_impression=true

38 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Clam down there cupcake. Any more labels to throw?

I'm just a mere Aussie from down under asking a question, but hey let the hate flow, seems the US has plenty to spare at present. 

Jib is just going through a bad stretch these days.

He's been abnormally cranky for a couple of weeks now - I think Santa left him coal.

15 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I thought you had me on ignore, fool.

Pronounced as Sylvester the Cat would pronounce it:

phhhhoooooollll...... 

17 minutes ago, FinnFish said:

Clam down there cupcake. Any more labels to throw?

I'm just a mere Aussie from down under asking a question, but hey let the hate flow, seems the US has plenty to spare at present. 

Fair enough, I was wrong, apologies.

Didn't see a location and wrongly assumed "you guys" meant Ds.

as you are an Aussie, not sure what you follow here - but Pelosi dismantled all of her partys opposition to her speakership in pretty short order.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Fair enough, I was wrong, apologies.

Didn't see a location and wrongly assumed "you guys" meant Ds.

as you are an Aussie, not sure what you follow here - but Pelosi dismantled all of her partys opposition to her speakership in pretty short order.

She has many sets of balls in her curio cabinet.

they're saying this 'ol tart has developed a hard-on for repuke pain and that they skeered.

righty could very well get an ass reaming in the next couple of years all the while being forced to take his medicine.

Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib Will be Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

“My swearing in on the Quran is about me showing that the American people are made up of diverse backgrounds and we all have love of justice and freedom,” Tlaib told the Detroit Free Press.

While Tlaib and Ihan are the first female Muslims elected to Congress, in 2007, Keith Ellison became the first Muslim member of the body. He also used Thomas Jefferson’s copy of Islam’s holiest book in his swearing-in ceremony.

https://hillreporter.com/muslim-rep-rashida-tlaib-will-be-sworn-in-using-thomas-jeffersons-quran-20043

A book?? 

I might go with:

*Dick Tillman’s Complete Book of Laser Sailing

*a high school geometry book

*Moby Dick  ( @Ismael might like that)

*Roberts  Rules of Order

*years ago I would have chosen the Biy Scout Handbook but then the organization went homophobe 

* Ted Wells > Scientific Sailboat Racing 

i have pie ty of time to consider my plan as I don’t plan to accept any nominations 

11 hours ago, Olsonist said:

sailing insult - goodonya

7 hours ago, Mid said:

DwBwozNW0AAsHqR.jpg

Bend over, bring lube ....any questions refer to the queen, she will sort it out.

9 hours ago, Mid said:

Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib Will be Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

https://hillreporter.com/muslim-rep-rashida-tlaib-will-be-sworn-in-using-thomas-jeffersons-quran-20043

Yep, such a classy addition to the House. I remember the outrage ( deserved ) when a congressman called the president a liar. How times have changed.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/rashida-tlaib-trump-impeachment-comments/index.html

"And when your son looks at you and says, 'Mama look, you won. Bullies don't win,' and I said, 'Baby, they don't,' because we're gonna go in there and we're going to impeach the motherfucker," 

8 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

*years ago I would have chosen the Biy Scout Handbook but then the organization went homophobe 

To be fair, and you have a point, the Boy Scouts rescinded its ban on gay members in 2013 and they rescinded their ban on gay adults in 2015.

Is Nancy the Great Satan for the Bullshit Machine yet, or is it one of the younger women in their second day in Congress?

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Is Nancy the Great Satan for the Bullshit Machine yet, or is it one of the younger women in their second day in Congress?

Young educated women are always a huge threat to conservative men. As they get older they still remain a threat, but they no longer induce extended bathroom breaks in the middle of the day.

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

This afternoon, Fox News spent a full 10 minutes demonizing her. Not much in the way details, just random hate-spew. Apparently she wants to raise taxes on the wealthy. Clearly she's not just deranged and evil, she is a tremendous threat to the nation.

-DSK

5 minutes ago, VOA said:

You know what they say about people who watch Fox News. 

It's "people who only watch FOX News".    You still aren't very good at this.

20 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Nice!  He's still shaking his head like a Labrador out of the water.  

22 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

A book?? 

I might go with:

*Dick Tillman’s Complete Book of Laser Sailing

*a high school geometry book

*Moby Dick  ( @Ismael might like that)

*Roberts  Rules of Order

* Ted Wells > Scientific Sailboat Racing 

i have pie ty of time to consider my plan as I don’t plan to accept any nominations 

I found this rather thought provoking, has anyone ever been sworn in with their hand on "L Ron Hubbard's book to fix everything?"

3 minutes ago, animeproblem said:

I found this rather thought provoking, has anyone ever been sworn in with their hand on "L Ron Hubbard's book to fix everything?"

Or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

18 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Wrapped in a towel. 

24AB9BE6-AD2A-42A5-B413-0127C4EC0405.jpeg

21 hours ago, d'ranger said:
21 hours ago, VOA said:

You know what they say about people who watch Fox News. 

Next time you go to a sports bar or perhaps a car dealership service dept lobby, a place where they've got 3 or 4 big TVs going, check out FOX right alongside an other news. I was watching CNN, ABC (alternated national news with the local station's news until it was time for some sitcom), and FOX. The difference was large. CNN spent a time presenting details, interviewing people and giving them time to answer. The local news of course was all about getting peoples names on the screen. FOX was like a bunch of 4th graders making poo-poo jokes about teacher. Short sentences. Interviewing people giving no time for more than a dozen words in answer. No detail, lots of inferences.

CNN covered a bit about Congress, the swearing-in of Speaker Pelosi, had few Republican committee chairs speaking then cutting to the new Democrat chairs, and of course the ongoing shutdown. Fox spent a lot of time on Ocasio-Cortez, showing mostly still pictures of her while talking heads told us what she said and how stupid & wrong it was. They cut back forth from Angry-Grey-Haired-Guy#1 to News-Bimbo to Angry-Gray-Haired-Guy#2 and back to News-Bimbo, then just to show they're not sexist they have Serious-Female-Newsperson (she's an intellectual because she has short hair and wears glasses, along with her low-cut blouse and tons of make-up).

I can see why people who watch a lot of FOX News are pissed off and ill-informed. There is no information presented, and they make everybody except the Very Serious Gray-Haired Fascists seem like malevolent threats.

-DSK

On 1/3/2019 at 12:32 PM, Olsonist said:

Because you've racing them both and have only viewed their bows?