Sign in to follow this  
sunseeker

Floriduh Man

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

benny.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=692

She's 46? Holy fuck.

Go ahead..... I wouldn't touch that with The Joker's dick...... Much less my own.

Well if it didn't happen in Foriduh, my money is that they are FROM Floriduh.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Well if it didn't happen in Foriduh, my money is that they are FROM Floriduh.

Most of the people in Florida are transplants from up north. Spreading Malarkey Too for example. 

Between the New Yorkers and the Canadians, the natives can sit back and enjoy the free entertainment (after moving to a place where people haven’t been packed like sardines.)

If you're going to blame it on Northern transplants, how come they all seem to wait until they are down there before they do all that weird shit?

27 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

If you're going to blame it on Northern transplants, how come they all seem to wait until they are down there before they do all that weird shit?

Not everybody can hack it down here. 

35 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not everybody can hack it down here. 

Some come "up" to here too....

How far did Boothie get before he was turned back?

On 4/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, hobot said:

How far did Boothie get before he was turned back?

He was in the panhandle.  That's LA.  (Lower Alabama). 

8 hours ago, Pipe Dream said:

A Lighthouse Point couple and Fort Lauderdale woman on their boat are dead after a Saturday night crash that flipped a boat on Government Cut’s north jetty, the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission said.

"A 32-foot center console Cape Horn boat ... struck the south side of the north jetty,” an email from FWC said.

The crash happened at 9:18 p.m. Saturday in the same area as the 2016 crash that killed Emilio Macias, Eduardo Rivero and Marlins pitcher José Fernández.

Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez said Monday morning, “I’ve been out there at night and they’re really hard to see, especially with the background of the city lights there in your face. We need to do something about that to really light it up that says, ‘Hey, the jetty is here.’ ”

We already DID SOMETHING.

https://charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11468.shtml

Red number 12 is a big buoy with a quick flashing red light and it's a few boat lengths from the rocks.

Yes, I've cut that corner many times. Disregarding channel markers was kind of a childhood hobby. But you do it in small boats in daylight.

At night in a fast 32 footer? Even a teenage me wouldn't do it.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:14 AM, Ishmael said:

Man gets punched out by the Easter Bunny. In Orlando, of course. https://www.thedailybeast.com/easter-bunny-throws-punches-in-orlando-brawl?ref=home

Turns out the Bunny is a felon from New Jersey. So NOT a Floriduh man

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2019/04/23/easter-bunny-caught-video-orlando-brawl-wanted-new-jersey-has-criminal-past/3549340002/

24 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Seriously, I know you live there, but c'mon, Florida has more than their share of idiots Gator.  

Think self reflection.  

20 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

It was IN Floriduh so it counts. :P

9 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Seriously, I know you live there, but c'mon, Florida has more than their share of idiots Gator.  

Speaking for myself (FN) only,  Florida has plenty of floriduh men but I don’t accept responsibility for taint from New Jersey.

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It was IN Floriduh so it counts. :P

We ought to build a wall...

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Speaking for myself (FN) only,  Florida has plenty of floriduh men but I don’t accept responsibility for taint from New Jersey.

If you would man up and once and for all admit that you were previously Bull Gator, we'd probably give you shit for a few days but ultimately respect you for coming back a better person.  Your incessant lies are what bother me.  Just come clean.  I'm trying to help.

26 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

We ought to build a wall...

Just extend Trumps Mexican wall a couple of thousand miles more.

4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Just extend Trumps Mexican wall a couple of thousand miles more.

Yeah, it's only a couple of feet deep through the marsh. Maybe stretch it out to Bermuda, just in case.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:05 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Hah! So many triggers, all in one photo. She's a keeper!

pregshot.jpg

Slap the fat and ride the wave in

13 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Think self reflection.  

We do, but the most egregious of morons tend to be refugees from the north. Case in point. Guy in Easter Bunny costume. 

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

We do, but the most egregious of morons tend to be refugees from the north. Case in point. Guy in Easter Bunny costume. 

guy in easter bunny costume beat up on a man who was beating a woman, so he's adding class to the state..

42 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

guy in easter bunny costume beat up on a man who was beating a woman, so he's adding class to the state..

It was Orlando right?  That means that there is a pretty good chance that none of them are natives.  People go to Orlando for work.  Natives move to North Carolina or North Florida. 

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Florida is to idiots what a yellow light is to moths.  They should know better, but they can't help themselves.  

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It was Orlando right?  That means that there is a pretty good chance that none of them are natives.  People go to Orlando for work.  Natives move to North Carolina or North Florida. 

A native being a full-blooded Seminole?  Sorry, but your state is God's waiting room and host to a shitload of idiots.  But you do have DisneyWorld so wear the t-shirt proudly.

Edit: I'm from the greater Detroit area and we've had a few days in the 70's so not much envy currently.  Plus, I sail on the greatest lakes ever.  

23 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Hey that bunny kicks ass.He was defending a woman who was being assaulted 

12 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Hey that bunny kicks ass.He was defending a woman who was being assaulted 

I didn't see her being assaulted, she was beating the shit out of the guy. The video is gone now, but the blather about it remains.

Video footage posted to Instagram shows a woman dragging and punching a man who had reportedly bumped into her on the sidewalk.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:19 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Florida is to idiots what a yellow light is to moths.  They should know better, but they can't help themselves.  

Florida is what the yellow light is to Star Man.

That was one of Bridges best roles.

pIDXNWr.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mid said:

Mabey he wase researching/inventeng anti-miccrowave technologey.  Thisse needs be fundide.                                             :)

40 minutes ago, Mid said:

pIDXNWr.jpg

Unfortunately that story is fake.

Eminently believable but fake.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 7:58 AM, ROADKILL666 said:

Slap the fat and ride the wave in

Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot...

34 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Unfortunately that story is fake.

Eminently believable but fake.

I stille thick anti-miccrowave technologey needes furtive researche.                                       :)

2 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Jeebus - when I was a young lad, I worked graveyard shift in a convenience store.  I might be dating myself, but it was long enough ago where I worked the shift by myself.

This creepy MoFo walks into the store, around 4:00am, and spent the next half hour walking around licking all of the signs.  Never once wavered from his goal, never once looked around.  I don't think he missed a single sign, and then just slipped into the night.  I spent the entire time he was in the store with my back pressed against the wall behind the till, as far away from him as I could get.

Never knew it was a thing.

6 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

how would you like to be this dipshit's cellmate.

Bet they sleep with one eye open.

"But I used a condom". :D

What have they got against Niger?

Now if it was Chad or Burkina Faso I could understand it.

3 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

ok,  spent a week at Jax beach,   is it a requirement in fla, that when a fla woman turns 18, she must get a least three tattoos?

It's when they get pregnant. One tat for each preggers.... So by 18, yeah, 3 tats.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Mrleft8 said:

It's when they get pregnant. One tat for each preggers.... So by 18, yeah, 3 tats.

I wase gonig saye "Hey we neede orthere threade" then reallized FlaMan ist beinde thisse to......             :)

On 5/3/2019 at 12:27 PM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

ok,  spent a week at Jax beach,   is it a requirement in fla, that when a fla woman turns 18, she must get a least three tattoos?

Only in north Florida

1 minute ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Only in north Florida

in south fl its two tats and an ass lift

Florida Man Gets DUI After Crashing Lawnmower Into Police Car

The suspect’s driver’s license has been suspended since 1978, police said.
Gary Wayne Anderson, 68, is accused of crashing into an unoccupied police vehicle.
HAINES CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT
Gary Wayne Anderson, 68, is accused of crashing into an unoccupied police vehicle.

A Florida man is facing charges of driving under the influence after he crashed his riding lawnmower into a police car Saturday night.

The Haines City Police Department said 68-year-old Gary Wayne Anderson crashed into the vehicle while an officer was away from the car, according to the Lakeland Ledger.

The officer walked back to the car after hearing the crash and saw a man on a lawn mower with a trailer, according to the Bradenton Herald. 

The officer noticed minor damage to a rear plastic piece on the vehicle, and Anderson admitted hitting the cruiser but insisted there was no damage.

Anderson told the officer that he was drunk, according to police.

Officers said Anderson was unable to complete the field sobriety tests and said his demeanor “ranged from laughing to aggressive.”

After Anderson was taken into custody, he reportedly accused the police of poisoning him and asked to be taken to a hospital, according to WPLG-TV.

Police said that Anderson’s blood-alcohol content registered .241 ― more than three times the legal limit ― and that he also had cocaine in his system. However, Anderson insisted the police put the cocaine in his system, making his point with profane language and racial slurs, according to ABC Action News.

Along with the DUI, Anderson was charged with refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension. He has two prior DUI convictions and his license has been suspended since 1978, police said.

13 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Florida Man Gets DUI After Crashing Lawnmower Into Police Car

The suspect’s driver’s license has been suspended since 1978, police said.
HAINES CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT

A Florida man is facing charges of driving under the influence after he crashed his riding lawnmower into a police car Saturday night.

The Haines City Police Department said 68-year-old Gary Wayne Anderson crashed into the vehicle while an officer was away from the car, according to the Lakeland Ledger.

The officer walked back to the car after hearing the crash and saw a man on a lawn mower with a trailer, according to the Bradenton Herald. 

The officer noticed minor damage to a rear plastic piece on the vehicle, and Anderson admitted hitting the cruiser but insisted there was no damage.

Anderson told the officer that he was drunk, according to police.

Officers said Anderson was unable to complete the field sobriety tests and said his demeanor “ranged from laughing to aggressive.”

After Anderson was taken into custody, he reportedly accused the police of poisoning him and asked to be taken to a hospital, according to WPLG-TV.

Police said that Anderson’s blood-alcohol content registered .241 ― more than three times the legal limit ― and that he also had cocaine in his system. However, Anderson insisted the police put the cocaine in his system, making his point with profane language and racial slurs, according to ABC Action News.

Along with the DUI, Anderson was charged with refusing to submit to a DUI test after a license suspension. He has two prior DUI convictions and his license has been suspended since 1978, police said.

A true American! His eyes are red (a little bit of white showing) and blue!

Snortin coke at 68, he's a gamblin man too.

10 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

A true American! His eyes are red (a little bit of white showing) and blue!

Yeah looking at those eyes makes you wonder if the last time he was sober was 1978.

On 5/2/2019 at 1:26 PM, ROADKILL666 said:

The victim wanted to testify, but she was a little horse that day.....

6 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

lmao

is that a gator in your pants or are you .......

Not gonna read whole thread, so anyways....

Billy Corben riffing with Joe Rogan on Florduh gator attacks:   ‘Car thief gets out of car on bridge as cops close in, jumps, and lands on gator which promptly kills dumfuk thief.’

Can’t top that?

On 5/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

in south fl its two tats and an ass lift

In the Panhandle it is

Ten teeth and two tits!

2 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

In the Panhandle it is

Ten teefe and two tits!

fixte             :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROADKILL666 said:

I hear banjos 

Paddelle fastere!                    :)

On 4/14/2019 at 7:11 PM, SloopJonB said:

It’s not the heat, it’s the humanity 

On 5/7/2019 at 12:43 PM, Mrleft8 said:

That’s colt 

17 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

that was flimed close to where I went to school,               good 'ol north georgia and the Chattahoochee..  where the movie is a reality.. 

1 minute ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:
17 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

that was flimed close to where I went to school,               good 'ol north georgia and the Chattahoochee..  where the movie is a reality.. 

Yeahe, I dointe doutte it, butte my commetnes baste on bumpere stickeres I see at canoue/kayak sites.                    :)

16 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

Grande, did they teach geography and spelling up there in that school of yours? 

Sorry but Deliverance was filmed on the Chattooga River not the Chattahoochee RIver. Unless you went to school there a long time ago when they think that the Savannah River cut the Chattooga off from flowing into the Chattahoochee River and down into the Gulf of Mexico and diverted it to the Atlantic watershed. Still considered the premier white water river in the Eastern US. 

I just took a trip up to NOC about a month ago and vowed to go back and get my whitewater cherry broken. A good friends Brother In Law just bought NOC a couple of years ago and the have big plans for renovation and improvements. 

Image result for chattooga river memes

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

He lookes lonley

I wonder why

23 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/22/us/infant-hot-car-death-florida-trnd/index.html

Infant died after being left inside day care van in Florida

There is a special hell for people that leave small children in hot cars to die.  

and pets

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

and pets

Meant to add that and hit send too soon.  Could not agree more.  Kids and domesticated animals rely on us to be responsible and it's not that hard.  

Apparently in Floriduh it is.

Wendy's Employee takes a BATH - at WORK

A Wendy's Employee in Florida, took a leisurely bath in the sink of the Wendy's he works (worked?) at, and the restaurant still passed a Health Department inspection the day after watching the video!

https://nypost.com/2019/05/24/wendys-employee-takes-bath-in-kitchen-sink-restaurant-still-passes-inspection/

This doesn’t count as washing your hands before returning to work.

An employee at a Wendy’s in Florida brought his home hygiene routine to the fast food restaurant, washing up in an industrial sink, a revolting viral video shows.

The 93-second footage, posted Tuesday on Facebook, shows a Snapchat video of a shirtless young man without shoes or socks climbing into an oversize sink in the Milton restaurant’s kitchen.

Several people can be heard encouraging the unidentified employee to hop into the bubbly water on the video, which had been viewed more than 706,000 times as of Friday.

“Take a bath,” one female co-worker said. “Get in there.”

The employee, who appeared to be in his late teens, then said he approved of the unsanitary soak and that the warm water was just right.

“Turn the jets on,” he joked before washing his armpits and asking several other employees standing nearby for a towel.

State inspectors learned about the nauseating video late Tuesday and visited the restaurant a day later, the Northwest Florida Daily News reports.

Q: Drive Thru to Customer: Would you like Pubic Hair with your order?

What did you expect from FL.He was probably hot and the pool at hit 4,000 sqf house was empty  

On 5/23/2019 at 3:30 AM, Mrleft8 said:

and pets

I offered  to either cut the soft top or put a crowbar through a barmaids car window a couple of years as her partner had the only set of keys to it, I got bored of listening to the conversation after 5 minutes and put the crowbar through the passenger window to pull 2 dogs out. Over 2 hours in 25 C with a black roof! 

The dogs were fine after a trip to the vet and rehydration, but it was very close. 

Haven’t been back to that bar since strangely enough. I’ve got zero tolerance for that shit!!