Sign in to follow this  
sunseeker

Floriduh Man

3 hours ago, Foreverslow said:

captain drinks beer, smokes weed, does cocaine, holds fisherman hostage with a gun. 

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/boat-captain-arrested-threatening-holding-passengers-hostage-fishing

Wowe!  Looke what fisheng dose to peopel, theire autta be a lawe againste thisse stuffe.                                        :)

A Florida woman took Trump Derangement Syndrome to an extreme level — stabbing herself repeatedly in the abdomen and telling cops, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country.”

Police found the unidentified 46-year-old woman outside her home in Palmetto on Sunday with blood all over her legs, hands, and face, according to The Smoking Gun, which obtained the police report.

The woman lifted her shirt and cops saw “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.”

The fervent Never Trumper then told an officer she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country” and that “I’m tired of Trump being president.”

EMS personnel rushed the woman to a local hospital “under trauma alert.”

After an evaluation, a cop concluded that there was a “substantial likelihood” that she “will cause bodily harm to herself and/or others.”

The officer then recommended that the woman be involuntarily admitted to a mental health treatment facility.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/palmetto-stabbing-941685

Wouldn't it have been easier to move?

Boy, I’ve had a number of........”imaginative”...........methods of self harm. The guy who shot himself 3 times in the belly with a 22 pistol and then called 911. When I asked him what he was trying to do he said he wanted to kill himself but stopped and called us because it “hurt too much”. Then there was the guy who decided to drill holes in his head with a power drill (7/16” bit as I recall). He got a couple holes in and stopped. I kinda doubted he actually penetrated the skull till I noticed brain matter on the drill bit. 

It’s an odd world out there........

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Wouldn't it have been easier to move?

Some people don't have the financial (or mental) means to "move".

14 hours ago, Point Break said:

Boy, I’ve had a number of........”imaginative”...........methods of self harm. The guy who shot himself 3 times in the belly with a 22 pistol and then called 911. When I asked him what he was trying to do he said he wanted to kill himself but stopped and called us because it “hurt too much”. Then there was the guy who decided to drill holes in his head with a power drill (7/16” bit as I recall). He got a couple holes in and stopped. I kinda doubted he actually penetrated the skull till I noticed brain matter on the drill bit. 

JFK!

21 hours ago, Point Break said:

One of my earliest memories of my grandfather (on my mother's side) was of him cooking what he called "Gray scrambled eggs, with bacon, sausage and biscuits".... I thought I was very grown up, eating breakfast with Grandpa after everyone else had gone off somewhere....

One day I made the mistake of asking him how he turned the scrambled eggs gray...... "Calf brains"..... Some things a very young child with leg braces doesn't need to know....

That may also have been the year that I asked my Grandmother (on my father's side) why the sandwiches she used to serve me for lunch were called "tongue sandwiches"....

I don't care what the movie "Forrest Gump" portrays.... A kid in leg braces can't run away from horrors like those......

I like tongue sandwiches. I have made pressed tongue a few times, it's a very tasty and tender meat. My wife won't even look at it, even after I scrape off the outside bits. 

On 6/6/2019 at 5:18 AM, Foreverslow said:

captain drinks beer, smokes weed, does cocaine, holds fisherman hostage with a gun. 

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/boat-captain-arrested-threatening-holding-passengers-hostage-fishing

First mate (who tried to intervene but stopped short of being shot by his crazy captain) cleaned their fish and delivered them the next day.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I like tongue sandwiches. I have made pressed tongue a few times, it's a very tasty and tender meat. My wife won't even look at it, even after I scrape off the outside bits. 

I used to love them, until I found out that they were made from sliced tongues....

43 minutes ago, Marcjsmith said:

Cop: what’s your name

suspect:  ben

cop: last name?

suspect:  Dover

judge.... that’ll be $500....next case

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/crimefeed/bad-behavior/florida-man-arrested-name-ben-dover

Amusingly enough.... The gas station owner in West Dover, Vermont (Well..... Pretty much only store owner.... It was gas station, grocery, deer reporting, and hardware store) back in the late 70s was Phillip Uppson..... Middle name Randolph....... This was pretty much a self serve station, but some older people would drive in and wait.... When asked how much gas they wanted, the inevitable answer was: "Fill 'er up son!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcjsmith said:

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/crimefeed/bad-behavior/florida-man-arrested-name-ben-dover

Cop: Birthday?

Suspect: July 12th.

Cop: What year?

Suspect: Every year - don't you guys have to take some sort of IQ test or something?

On 6/8/2019 at 9:30 PM, Marcjsmith said:

He was released on a $300 bond and now faces charges of resisting an officer and obstruction by a disguised person.

The prosecutor may just decide that his kind of expression is just as constitutionally protected as I EAT ASS bumper stickers.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:08 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Man oh man - God really wanted him.

• Like 1

Man, 63, who danced naked through a McDonald's and tried to have sex with a railing is arrested for trespassing

• A man was arrested for trespassing after he danced naked in a McDonald's outlet and attempted to have sex with a railing in Florida
  • Witnesses said John F.Morgan, 63, took his clothes off and 'did a strange dance' 
  • They thought he might be on drugs when he tried to have relations with a railing 
  • He was arrested and charged with trespassing after he previously caused a disturbance at the same restaurant 

14659648-7129559-image-a-13_156027825829

On 6/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, SloopJonB said:

Man oh man - God really wanted him.

If I'm not mistaken, Florida has the most lightning strikes of any State in the Union.

42 minutes ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

If I'm not mistaken, Florida has the most lightning strikes of any State in the Union.

Makes sense.........its the universe trying to straighten that shit out........

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

Man, 63, who danced naked through a McDonald's and tried to have sex with a railing is arrested for trespassing

So one of my station assignments when I was a Firefighter/Medic was in an upscale beach community. (Man oh man that was good duty....I'd never have transferred if I hadn't promoted out). We get a call on the Rescue one fine summer day for a "man acting strangely" ......like that would narrow it down........We pull up and there are about 5 cops already there standing and staring up at a naked guy halfway up the chain link fence (probably 8 feet up - it was a really tall fence built around a outlet for a drainage culvert). He was hanging by his fingers and toes which he had hooked through the chain link like a big ole spider of sorts and was sitting at sort of a 45 degree angle and snarling and barking like a dog at people passing by. The cops were hugely amused as we walked up and the Sargent says "well fireboys, what ya gonna do with this??" I looked up at the guy and back at the Sargent and smiling a huge smile said "we're not doing anything.......I don't see anything medically wrong with the guy and he isn't on fire so in my view its a law enforcement problem". Now the guy was moaning and humping the fence and managing to sustain a pretty good woodie. All the cops got kinda quiet and the Sargent scowled at us. Then he got a big smile and pulled out his baton, walked around the other side of the fence (where the ground was higher and he could reach the guys fingers and toes hooked in the fence). He proceeded to smack the shit out of all the guys fingers and toes sticking through the fence on his side and after several rounds of trying to hold on first with toes and one hand, then just two hands, then just a couple fingers and a couple toes while the cop played "whack-a-mole" (and manged to score a pretty good shot on the guy's quickly deflating woodie) the guy gave up and fell the 8 feet onto the concrete drainage outlet and laid there howling in pain. The Sargent - while calmly putting away his baton - looked at me and said "Now its a medical problem."

Frigging cops................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

I wonder if his helmet was carbon fiber.

7 minutes ago, Point Break said:

So one of my station assignments....

OK, that was funny!    Thanks for sharing.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I bet the sex was amazing tho. 

Was. 

she dose looke a littelle eville,juste sayeng.                                    :)

5cff90f091797.image.jpg?resize=1200,675

14 hours ago, Point Break said:

Makes sense.........its the universe trying to straighten that shit out........

Its not working. trust me

17 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

This guy must be confused about what 'pole dancing' is really all about.

14659648-7129559-image-a-13_156027825829

7 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I hope she had the good manners to be dressed in black leather.

17 hours ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

lost a good friend to a strike  when he was playing golf there..

4 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

she dose looke a littelle eville,juste sayeng.                                    :)

i wonder if the argument was about her eyebrows ?

4 hours ago, Fat Point Jack said:

She lives on the other side of the county from Tom Ray, Sarosa and me and I'm sure that none of us hang our at the local Harley dealer, so maybe we are safe.  Still WTF!

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/woman-with-100k-in-car-crashes-into-concert-hits-two-people

pretty good driving to get up on stage,,,

Deputies say Allford’s luxury Spider Fiat drove past barriers while the band was playing. Harley Davidson employees said she drove over the guitarist’s foot.

20 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

Been to one lightening strike call. It wasn't pretty.

5 hours ago, Fat Point Jack said:

She lives on the other side of the county from Tom Ray, Sarosa and me and I'm sure that none of us hang our at the local Harley dealer, so maybe we are safe.  Still WTF!

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/woman-with-100k-in-car-crashes-into-concert-hits-two-people

hmmm, i'm gonna need more information on this:

Deputies also found $110,000 in cash in Allford’s car. They found most of the money inside a box covered in aluminum foil. When she stepped out of the car, bundles of ten thousand dollars fell from underneath her dress, according to the report.

20 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Been to one lightening strike call. It wasn't pretty.

Doug was a good guy..   he was playing with a couple of guys from fla, when typical afternoon rainstorm hit...  i was told he wanted to go back to the clubhouse, the guys from fla say nah, it'll pass over quickly, we'll park under this tree..   doug got out of the cart and said,  "better finish this heinikin, it might be my last"     ..   his last words.. three other guys seriously injured

Mine was a girls softball team who had taken refuge under a tree. Lightening hit the tree. Nobody dead (although bystanders had to do CPR on several prior to our arrival), but lots of owies.

2 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:
7 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

i wonder if the argument was about her eyebrows ?

Mabey weathere you cpoude gette bloode frome a stone or evan to stones???                                              :)

Only in Floriduh.....

Shocking secret revealed as wife faces trial for husband's murder

By: Marnie O'Neill

A woman accused of murdering her much older husband in a fit of jealous rage used to be his stepdaughter, it has been revealed.

The jawdropping secret backstory to the couple's "toxic" relationship was revealed by a family friend as Danielle Redlick, 45, awaits a trial date for allegedly killing Michael Redlick, 65.

Ms Redlick was arrested after her sports executive husband of 17 years was found dead in a pool of blood in the couple's lavish home in Winter Park, Florida in January, news.com.aureports.

She initially told police that Mr Redlick, a University of Central Florida executive who once worked for the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies had "stabbed himself to death" after discovering a text message on her phone from another man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertise with NZME.

But a post mortem examination revealed the multiple knife wounds sustained by the victim — particularly the ones to his face — were too severe to have been self-inflicted.

Ms Redlick has been charged with second degree murder and tampering with evidence but denies any wrongdoing.

Police will allege the pair had been plagued by infidelity issues for some time, with Ms Redlick filing for divorce in 2018 after having accused her husband of cheating, according to court documents obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The couple's two children, a son and daughter aged 11 and 15, allegedly told police their parents were "both alcoholics" and described their marriage as "toxic".

Their relationship was so volatile that verbal arguments would quickly deteriorate into scuffles, with each slapping and scratching the other, the siblings told detectives, according to WFTV.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

I thought Florida was a "Right to work" state.....

Might go a ways towards explaining VWAP

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Might go a ways towards explaining VWAP

It would only be the first step on a journey that would make Apocalypse Now look like a leisure sail.  That 'it' has some issues.  

1 hour ago, Lark said:

I like how the voice on the loudspeakers say "your actions are recorded on video".

8 hours ago, slap said:

I like how the voice on the loudspeakers say "your actions are recorded on video".

That and how the woman from Walmart goes jogging by in her bright yellow bikini. 

Thanks for the giggles over my morning coffee!!

WL

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not Florida.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_12d5733e-a40e-11e9-9ffb-070c0c44a2bc.html

Traffic stop turns up a rattlesnake, an open bottle of whiskey, a gun and a bottle of uranium. 

Not just whiskey but Kentucky Deluxe whiskey. Big spender............that's like $5...............a liter.................

4 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Not just whiskey but Kentucky Deluxe whiskey. Big spender............that's like $5...............a liter.................

Even beyond the "Why" is the question where would a lowlife loser like that get a vial of yellowcake?

The upside is that he is now probably incapable of reproducing.

49 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Even beyond the "Why" is the question where would a lowlife loser like that get a vial of yellowcake?

You can buy it from any industrial supply place. It’s pretty low yield, not even shielded when you buy it.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Lets hope so.But we are probably to late  

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Cody from CodysLab refined some yellowcake from a sample of Uranium on YouTube. It was interesting to watch, as all of the oxides produced as he upgraded were such different colours from the previous step.

Shortly after, he got a visit from some men from the government.

2 hours ago, Point Break said:

You can buy it from any industrial supply place. It’s pretty low yield, not even shielded when you buy it.

What is it used for?

I guess it would make good ballast - probably not need any antifouling either.

36 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

What is it used for?

I guess it would make good ballast - probably not need any antifouling either.

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=873

Believe it or not, the only reason I know just a little about it is when I was working we got a haz mat call for some in a garage of someone who got dead (unrelated) and the family found it going through his "stuff" and called us. After a long journey I discovered that its kinda harmless so long as you don't inhale it. Uses? I have no clue...this guy was doing garage mad scientist shit. He had some low yield medical isotopes as well in lead pigs. Real winner........

Time to give a break to Florida man

Let's look at this clown pulled over in Oklahoma

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-12/man-found-stolen-vehicle-uranium-rattlesnake-whiskey-during-oklahoma-traffic-stop

He pretty much checks all the boxes:

X   - stolen car

X -  DUI on Kentucky deluxe Whiskey

X - handgun in console

X - Rattlesnake in terrarium in back seat

X - Canister of radioactive uranium in the car.

This MFer knows how to party..  And he is not from FLA...

Come on Florida.  Time to step up...

• Like 2