Sign in to follow this  
J28

RBG Missing Oral Arguments Today

Justice Ginsburg as been a responsible jurist with a solid rationale behind every comment and decision she's ever made while on the SCOTUS.  I haven't liked all of 'em, but, I appreciate the diligence that she applies to developing her rulings, and i hope she's able to quickly recover and if that's what she desires, to resume her deliberations. 

• Like 5

I respect the woman, her intelligence and commitment.  I do think there was merit in her retiring sooner.  I see too many Judges hang on beyond their expire date.  Unable to let go of power and let younger, abler young people step to the plate.

2 hours ago, hasher said:

I respect the woman, her intelligence and commitment.  I do think there was merit in her retiring sooner.  I see too many Judges hang on beyond their expire date.  Unable to let go of power and let younger, abler young people step to the plate.

Right, if she'd retired when Obama was still in office, then McConnell could have sat on 2 nominations for X years, instead of just one.

Imagine how the vultures ogling her are going to be disappointed when she outlives us all

-DSK

I think the dems are ready to play hardball.  Trump has riled up the opposition in a way that make W look like a compromiser.

Schumer and Pelosi should be worried. Having Trump nominate the next Supreme justice will hurt.

1 hour ago, hasher said:

I think the dems are ready to play hardball.  Trump has riled up the opposition in a way that make W look like a compromiser.

?????? they've been throwing a shameful 26th month temper tantrum...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

?????? they've Trump has been throwing a shameful 26th month temper tantrum...

Fixed that for you.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Justice Ginsburg as been a responsible jurist with a solid rationale behind every comment and decision she's ever made while on the SCOTUS.  I haven't liked all of 'em, but, I appreciate the diligence that she applies to developing her rulings, and i hope she's able to quickly recover and if that's what she desires, to resume her deliberations. 

I think hope we can all agree that all of the Justices on the Court have been responsible jurists with solid rationale behind each of the decisions they’ve made while on the Court.

If RBG decides it is time to retire, shortly thereafter I suspect we will learn that Amy Coney Barrett is a misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, white supremacist who is a terrible mother who committed unspeakable crimes while in grade school.

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, J28 said:

I think hope we can all agree that all of the Justices on the Court have been responsible jurists with solid rationale behind each of the decisions they’ve made while on the Court.

If RBG decides it is time to retire, shortly thereafter I suspect we will learn that Amy Coney Barrett is a misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, white supremacist who is a terrible mother who committed unspeakable crimes while in grade school.

Since organizing parties to drug and gang rape young girls has been used already.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dog said:

Since organizing parties to drug and gang rape young girls has been used already.

What if it's a friend of Jeffrey Epstein?

2 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Schumer and Pelosi should be worried. Having Trump nominate the next Supreme justice will hurt.

Not much Schumer can do about it. Rs hold the senate, and ol' Mitch doesn't need any D votes.

53 minutes ago, Dog said:

Since organizing parties to drug and gang rape young girls has been used done already.

FTFY.

And Thomas has been such an active (eh hem) member of the court..... I get the impression that the man sleeps 20 hours a day, and when he's not sleeping, he's pulling imaginary pubic hairs off of Coke cans....

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Since organizing participating in parties to drug and gang rape with young girls has been used done already on Jeff Epstein's private island.

FTFY.  FIFY

Another Bill Clinton thrash!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, J28 said:
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Since organizing participating in parties to drug and gang rape with young girls has been used done already on Jeff Epstein's private island.

FTFY.  FIFY

Another Bill Clinton thrash!

F311B87F-F2D0-4731-B8E1-7E130DA8AE9B.png

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

And Thomas has been such an active (eh hem) member of the court..... I get the impression that the man sleeps 20 hours a day, and when he's not sleeping, he's pulling imaginary pubic hairs off of Coke cans....

If all you see are news reports about oral arguments, you might get that impression.

He has been more right than the rest a couple of notable times to me.

In Kelo v New London, when Pfizer wanted Suzette Kelo's house, he said in dissent:

the Court to hold, against all common sense, that a costly urban-renewal project whose stated purpose is a vague promise of new jobs and increased tax revenue, but which is also suspiciously agreeable to the Pfizer Corporation, is for a “public use.”

I cannot agree. If such “economic development” takings are for a “public use,” any taking is, and the Court has erased the Public Use Clause from our Constitution, as Justice O’Connor powerfully argues in dissent.

In Gonzalez v Raich, when the Duopoly drug warriors said that a homegrown cannabis plant for personal medical use was a proper subject of commerce power regulation, Thomas said:

Respondents Diane Monson and Angel Raich use marijuana that has never been bought or sold, that has never crossed state lines, and that has had no demonstrable effect on the national market for marijuana. If Congress can regulate this under the Commerce Clause, then it can regulate virtually anything–and the Federal Government is no longer one of limited and enumerated powers.

He likes to throw sand at the gears of government when they grind up people like Kelo, Monson, and Raich. I admire that.

10 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

If all you see are news reports about oral arguments, you might get that impression.

He has been more right than the rest a couple of notable times to me.

In Kelo v New London, when Pfizer wanted Suzette Kelo's house, he said in dissent:

In Gonzalez v Raich, when the Duopoly drug warriors said that a homegrown cannabis plant for personal medical use was a proper subject of commerce power regulation, Thomas said:

He likes to throw sand at the gears of government when they grind up people like Kelo, Monson, and Raich. I admire that.

2 among many on which he was either silent, or (IMHOP) wrong.

You know that I was just down the road from the Kelo situation, and I told you that I had a financial relationship w/ Pfizer.....

And I probably lost that off site contract w/Pfizer because of my opinion on what they were doing viz Kelo..... But I really didn't care. It wasn't a big $ deal, only a yearly little fun project I had with them. I still have a small stash of Gabon Ebony that Pfizer bought up front to do the projects, and I use it for little bits here and there..... And just sigh...... Sigh...... Sigh.....

Am I the only one that gets a little ill at the way certain people get raging erections at the thought of Ms. Ginsburg dying?

Also note if that did happen and Trump tried to nominate another judge it would be the shitstorm of the century.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm not aware of any major cases on which he didn't write or join an opinion. Which one(s) are you talking about?

I've thought his opinions were wrong sometimes but agree more often than not. Which one(s) did you find wrong?

18 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Am I the only one that gets a little ill at the way certain people get raging erections at the thought of Ms. Ginsburg dying?

Also note if that did happen and Trump tried to nominate another judge it would be the shitstorm of the century.

1.  Yes.  You’re as delusional on this as on most issues.

2.  I’m sure the Ds, the media, PP and the rest of the Progressive movement will try to create a shitstorm, but it doesn’t work any more.  The left shot their wad on Kavanaugh and the sane folks in the country saw just how insane the left actually is.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

It is a little sick. Notice who keeps on bringing up her every health ailment, symptom, or doctor's visit as a new thread? That should tell you what you need to know about those focused on the matter.

45 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

It is a little sick. Notice who keeps on bringing up her every health ailment, symptom, or doctor's visit as a new thread? That should tell you what you need to know about those focused on the matter.

Yup. He pretends like he cares, but you know he's humming that song from the Wizard of Oz as he's typing it.

14 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

You know that I was just down the road from the Kelo situation, and I told you that I had a financial relationship w/ Pfizer.....

And I probably lost that off site contract w/Pfizer because of my opinion on what they were doing viz Kelo..... But I really didn't care. It wasn't a big $ deal, only a yearly little fun project I had with them. I still have a small stash of Gabon Ebony that Pfizer bought up front to do the projects, and I use it for little bits here and there..... And just sigh...... Sigh...... Sigh.....

Do you have enough of that ebony left to make a guitar fretboard?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moderate said:

Day 3 of the Death Watch...

Are you terminal? (He asked hopefully).

On 1/8/2019 at 10:40 AM, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Do you have enough of that ebony left to make a guitar fretboard?  

I have a different piece designated for that, but....... I think the Pfizer piece, if very carefully cut, might make 2 more fretboards.... It'd be very close though. I actually like Rosewood fretboards more than ebony. The last guitar I made has an ebony veneer head stock, and a matching ebony pick guard. The tail stock and fretboard are East Indian Rosewood.

21 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I have a different piece designated for that, but....... I think the Pfizer piece, if very carefully cut, might make 2 more fretboards.... It'd be very close though. I actually like Rosewood fretboards more than ebony. The last guitar I made has an ebony veneer head stock, and a matching ebony pick guard. The tail stock and fretboard are East Indian Rosewood.

Pics if ya don't mind sharing.   Do you use the Stewmac router base and dremel for your fine cuts?  Second thought - this might be a better fit in the "musical anarchist's" thread. 

9 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Pics if ya don't mind sharing.   Do you use the Stewmac router base and dremel for your fine cuts?  Second thought - this might be a better fit in the "musical anarchist's" thread. 

Stewmac?

I don't own a Dremel. I had one when I was a teenager.

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Stewmac?

I don't own a Dremel. I had one when I was a teenager.

Stewart MacDonald is a company that supports luthiers - lotsa nice wood, cool tools, jigs, pieces/parts, instruction, etc.  A lot of inlay/very fine cutting is done on guitars using a dremel suspended in a vertical "plunge router" base.  

Personally I would rather read about making guitars than fretting about RBG's health.

5 minutes ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Stewart MacDonald is a company that supports luthiers - lotsa nice wood, cool tools, jigs, pieces/parts, instruction, etc.  A lot of inlay/very fine cutting is done on guitars using a dremel suspended in a vertical "plunge router" base.  

Ah. Yes. I'm aware of those. I don't have one, so I do that stuff old school....

I was trying to find a picture of the most recent guitar (or any of them, actually) but have no clue what sub folder they've migrated to over the course of 3 computer melt downs in 3 years...... (Come to think of it, they always happen in mid-late January, so I'm probably due for another one soon)

2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Personally I would rather read about making guitars than fretting about RBG's health.

Why would anyone fret over the life of a Justice?  

Get a life

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, J28 said:

Get a life

Tell that to Moderate. He's the one counting.

2 hours ago, J28 said:
2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Get a life

Just board?

Untitled.jpg.7d81353d42e3d7f1da12bd29483b601d.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mid said:

I will say that as a cancer survivor (So far, knock on wood) it is very possible that she will be back in fighting form in a month.

It takes a punch to the gut (in my case), but it never really slowed me down as soon as I was able to get up and go again. About a month.

Lime disease has been a much harder burden, and has caused much more difficulty than cancer.  In fact some of my doctors suggest that Lime disease was the root cause of my cancer.

All that aside. I'm sure that if RBG is of as stern material as she seems to be made of, then she'll do just fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mid said:

Cancer. Big fucking deal. 

Get back to us when she successfully battles bone spurs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, d'ranger said:

< applause suitable for pun >

-DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

< applause suitable for pun >

-DSK

What, I get nothing? Frets need a board you know.

1 minute ago, dogballs Tom said:

What, I get nothing? Frets need a board you know.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be picky

-DSK

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, J28 said:

First time RBG has missed oral arguments in over 25 years:

https://www.apnews.com/b1d7eb8384ef44099d63fde057c4172c

Is SCOTUS part of the government shutdown?

I'm curious J28..... why are you so fucking curious about RBG and her day to day life???  

9 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I'm curious J28..... why are you so fucking curious about RBG and her day to day life???  

Morbid, isn’t it?

10 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Hardly interested in her day to day life.  I started the topic because this is a forum for political discussion.  When something happens that indicates RBG's days on the court may be coming to an end because she has just undergone surgery for her THIRD primary cancer, it's a big fucking deal.  If, and it's a big if, she decides now is the time to retire, the  political shit fight to replace her will make the Kavanaugh hearings look like a kindergarten pillow fight.  And the WH is quietly preparing allies for that possibility (a monumental shitfight) if she retires or can't return.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Mid said:

good news for the judge, if true

but the surgeons interviewed are not from sloan kettering, and haven't seen the final pathology

19 minutes ago, J28 said:

Hardly interested in her day to day life.  I started the topic because this is a forum for political discussion.  When something happens that indicates RBG's days on the court may be coming to an end because she has just undergone surgery for her THIRD primary cancer, it's a big fucking deal.  If, and it's a big if, she decides now is the time to retire, the  political shit fight to replace her will make the Kavanaugh hearings look like a kindergarten pillow fight.  And the WH is quietly preparing allies for that possibility (a monumental shitfight) if she retires or can't return.  

Then why didn't you just start off with this^^ rather than your obviously disingenuous opening about maybe the SCOTUS is affected by the gov't shutdown.  What you state above is a legitimate topic, but you have been dancing around the issue like you can't discuss her kicking the bucket and the ramifications that might have.  Don't be such a pussy!

18 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:
36 minutes ago, J28 said:

Then why didn't you just start off with this^^ rather than your obviously disingenuous opening about maybe the SCOTUS is affected by the gov't shutdown.  What you state above is a legitimate topic, but you have been dancing around the issue like you can't discuss her kicking the bucket and the ramifications that might have.  Don't be such a pussy!

Claiming that Trump is "quietly preparing allies" is really a hoot. Thinking ahead? Not fuckin' likely. Allies? Trump sees no value in allies, he's spent his whole career bullying and blustering, he drives allies away deliberately.

The hate-wingers are slobbering over the chance to have Trump appoint another Supreme Court Justice. That's all it is. Eager vultures.

-DSK

39 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Lighten up Francis...

• Downvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:03 AM, hermetic said:
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:28 PM, Mid said:

good news for the judge, if true

but the surgeons interviewed are not from sloan kettering, and haven't seen the final pathology

I heard on the radio that the judge's doctors have cleared her.  recovery going well, and expected back to work after next week.  so, good news

• Like 1

Sloan Kettering is not the end all to be all. Johns Hopkins, Yale, Dartmouth, that place in Lucerne, Switzlerland....

As I said, I have had cancer. As my grandfather once told me.....

"That which does not kill you, did not kill you!"

Get on with it.

14 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Sloan Kettering is not the end all to be all. Johns Hopkins, Yale, Dartmouth, that place in Lucerne, Switzlerland....

As I said, I have had cancer. As my grandfather once told me.....

"That which does not kill you, did not kill you!"

Get on with it.

the point is that sloan kettering is where the judge had the surgery and pathology.  those doctors are the only ones who should be giving information out

On 1/13/2019 at 7:58 AM, hermetic said:

the point is that sloan kettering is where the judge had the surgery and pathology.  those doctors are the only ones who should be giving information out

My apologies. I was misinterpreting what you wrote.

Are you really that abhorrent of a human being?   You say "WINNING!!!" to an honorable member of the Supreme Court who served this country being sick.     Do you have someone you love?   Would you like it if people cheer their illness?   You should have your teeth knocked in.  DICK.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, solosailor said:

Are you really that abhorrent of a human being?   You say "WINNING!!!" to an honorable member of the Supreme Court who served this country being sick.     Do you have someone you love?   Would you like it if people cheer their illness?   You should have your teeth knocked in.  DICK.

At least when Moderate Kicks the bucket, we'll all have the satisfaction of not knowing. We'll just assume he's been banned again and he won't even have an obit on this insignificant little forum.

Is calling me a dirtbag communist all you got?   You are un-American and your filth is here for all to see.    

On 1/18/2019 at 12:27 PM, solosailor said:

Do you really need to ask?

Perhaps its simply well past the time for her to retire.....

I'm sure there's a few younger legal eagles chomping at the bit to be a supreme court justice..

On 1/18/2019 at 12:27 PM, solosailor said:

5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

At least when Moderate Kicks the bucket, we'll all have the satisfaction of not knowing. We'll just assume he's been banned again and he won't even have an obit on this insignificant little forum.

58 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Do you really need to ask?

Moderate's comments are deplorable.  I'm interesting in seeing the posts in which y'all condemned the hatred directed at Kavanaugh and his family back in September.  Here's an example:

His wife, Ashely, received a number of threatening emails at work this week, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal. 

"My condolences to you for being married to a rapist. Although you probably deserve it," one person wrote in an email obtained by CNN.

Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. 

The Wall Street Journal cited two other emails sent to Ashely Kavanaugh's government email account. She works as town manager for a suburb of the Village of Chevy Chase. A phone number listed for her office went straight to voicemail and a message from USA TODAY was not returned. 

"May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ. 

Others, especially Republicans on the Judiciary Committee, have been the target of harassment and threats since the start of Kavanaugh's hearings. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/death-threats-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford/1371995002/

Thanks in advance!

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, J28 said:

Moderate's comments are deplorable.  I'm interesting in seeing the posts in which y'all condemned the hatred directed at Kavanaugh and his family back in September.  Here's an example:

His wife, Ashely, received a number of threatening emails at work this week, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal. 

"My condolences to you for being married to a rapist. Although you probably deserve it," one person wrote in an email obtained by CNN.

Another message sent this week said "F*** YOU AND YOUR RAPIST HUSBAND," according to CNN. 

The Wall Street Journal cited two other emails sent to Ashely Kavanaugh's government email account. She works as town manager for a suburb of the Village of Chevy Chase. A phone number listed for her office went straight to voicemail and a message from USA TODAY was not returned. 

"May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell," one message read. Another said she should tell her husband to "put a bullet in his … skull," according to the WSJ. 

Others, especially Republicans on the Judiciary Committee, have been the target of harassment and threats since the start of Kavanaugh's hearings. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/death-threats-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford/1371995002/

Thanks in advance!

So, now you expect others to comply with your request for equality in finding nasty shit despicable?  Sorry. Not playing your game. I am certain nothing will satisfy you.

Moderate’s raison d’être is to be an obnoxious prick.  Nothing more.

• Like 2

“Not playing your game blah blah blah...”

I speak Lefty Hypocrite, so I’ll translate:  I am a partisan hack who couldn’t give a fuck about the horrible things that were said and done to Kavanaugh and his family.

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, J28 said:

“Not playing your game blah blah blah...”

I speak Lefty Hypocrite, so I’ll translate:  I am a partisan hack who couldn’t give a fuck about the horrible things that were said and done to Kavanaugh and his family.

Everyone knows you are fluent in hypocrite.  I'm just surprised you would even associate with a "Lefty".  Unless, you are like so many others here, who claim to know what is in the hearts and minds of people they hate and wouldn't cross the street to piss on if they were on fire.

"Not playing your game", as in "there is no way you will ever be satisfied that there is equity.  So, to engage in your challenge is an exercise in futility".

I’m sure every news outlet has that graphic along with the story of her life pieces already written and ready to go.  

It is not insulting it is a compliment to her and her life   

Personally I wish her a speady recovery  

8 hours ago, The Joker said:

I’m sure every news outlet has that graphic along with the story of her life pieces already written and ready to go.  

It is not insulting it is a compliment to her and her life   

I'm sure every news outlet has something similar too. They didn't put it live, Fox did. It's one thing to have a graphic sitting in a file somewhere and another to have it loaded up into the presentation software ready to go.

4 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I'm sure every news outlet has something similar too. They didn't put it live, Fox did. It's one thing to have a graphic sitting in a file somewhere and another to have it loaded up into the presentation software ready to go.

And they immediately admitted the mistake and apologized.   Why isn’t this treated as a simple mistake. Oh yeah it’s FOX. It must have been intentional.   The question would be to what purpose?  What reason would they have for a brief screen shot of something so easily proven as false? 

Just now, The Joker said:

And they immediately admitted the mistake and apologized.

Which doesn't negate the fact that they not only had someone create the image (like the other networks would have) but already had the image loaded up ready to broadcast. That's a little over eager in my opinion. Kind of like the spate of threads coming from the usual suspects here whenever there might be a complication.

7 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Which doesn't negate the fact that they not only had someone create the image (like the other networks would have) but already had the image loaded up ready to broadcast. That's a little over eager in my opinion. Kind of like the spate of threads coming from the usual suspects here whenever there might be a complication.

Now, now.  I am sure this Joker, er, joker would be consistent in brushing this off as a big nothingberder if it were President Trump and the Mainstream Meeeeeeedia.

10 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

You didn’t address the Why. What purpose would it serve?  My best guess was they were looking at the graphic to edit. and it accidentally made it live 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

You didn’t address the Why. What purpose would it serve?  My best guess was they were looking at the graphic to edit. and it accidentally made it live 

Since you are posing questions to which there are likely no answers, maybe you'll be willing to answer one.

In addition to her photo, the image has her title, name, year of birth, and (what could be) year of death.

What could they be editing?  She hasn't changed her look in decades.  Her name is the same.  We are only 3 weeks into 2019.  

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I don't address the "why" because I don't need to. I'm not saying they have a secret conspiratorial purpose to serve. I'm saying they're over eager for her death as indicated by tge fact they are loading the image into the broadcast software.

And if you think that they needed to load the image into the broadcast software to edit it - you're even more clueless than I gave you credit for. 

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Since you are posing questions to which there are likely no answers, maybe you'll be willing to answer one.

In addition to her photo, the image has her title, name, year of birth, and (what could be) year of death.

What could they be editing?  She hasn't changed her look in decades.  Her name is the same.  We are only 3 weeks into 2019.  

I'm still creating paper folders and computer files for 2019 stuff.

Wild guess: that graphic said 2018 until a day or two ago and someone got a round tuit and updated it. Then hit their version of a "submit reply" button and published the thing. Doh.

Got it it was someone was so overzealous in wishing for her death they decided to Load it up just to be ready   

So genius how much time is needed to load it, once they learn someone died?  

Seconds or minutes? 

Because that is where your claim falls flat  

22 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I don’t know.  

Why do you think they did it?  

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Got it it was someone was so overzealous in wishing for her death they decided to Load it up just to be ready   

So genius how much time is needed to load it, once they learn someone died?  

Seconds or minutes? 

Because that is where your claim falls flat  

To load it - almost instantaneous. For one of the guys they have punching the buttons to find it? A few minutes generally. Which implies that they wanted to be able to throw that image up the very instant they heard she had passed. As I said - over eager.

13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I don’t know.  

Why do you think they did it?  

No idea.

I remain consistent in my position that it is likely all the majors have similar items cued up.  I said as much in a reply to Jack, in another thread.

And, that this was a blunder, with no malice intended.

Now, with some of the posters, here - they are salivating at the prospect.  I find that reprehensible.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

No idea.

I remain consistent in my position that it is likely all the majors have similar items cued up.  I said as much in a reply to Jack, in another thread.

And, that this was a blunder, with no malice intended.

Now, with some of the posters, here - they are salivating at the prospect.  I find that reprehensible.

Ok I agree with that and have posted the same. 

I find anyone wishing death of anyone, for a political gain repulsive.