Sign in to follow this  
bmiller

This one's for gator!

Faaark!...we all know how the jock/smokin' hot SA chick story ends...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Oscar_Pistorius

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Stille Teboweng I see.                            :)

Yeah, I was gonna say that he has that part of it down pretty well by now.....

Too many hyphens in her name, though... maybe she should decide who she is, before becoming Mrs. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters-Tebow. 

Poor girl - I can't imagine life married to a religious nutter no matter how much money they had.

7 hours ago, Marcjsmith said:

here are some pics of the 23 year old lass

20171127_130743-BlendCollage-1.jpg

Not bad!  

Good for Tebow but I bet he made an exception to the sex before marriage bit.  It’s a minor sin he can just repent.

11 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

So tell me, are they both virgins?

For Tebow, with a woman?  Yes.  

What's with all the Tebow hate? Just because he is a professing Christian...or because Gator used to worship him so?  I find the Anti-Christian shit tiresome, personally, but whatever gets you off.  I'm happy for them both if this is what they truly want. Tebow spoke at a school banquet I attended I think he's a solid guy. Just not NFL material, as it turns out. But I certainly wouldn't wish ill to either of them.

4 hours ago, On The Hard said:

What's with all the Tebow hate? Just because he is a professing Christian...or because Gator used to worship him so?  I find the Anti-Christian shit tiresome, personally, but whatever gets you off.  I'm happy for them both if this is what they truly want. Tebow spoke at a school banquet I attended I think he's a solid guy. Just not NFL material, as it turns out. But I certainly wouldn't wish ill to either of them.

This was not intended as hating on Tebow. Just a call back to a long lost poster. 

5 hours ago, On The Hard said:

Just because he is a professing Christian

There is a lot of different Christian philosophy.  I am relatively orthodox in my beliefs.  I like to believe I am trying to discover God, whoever she is.  I've been a member of churches in lots of denominations.  At least we aren't having religious wars in Christianity anymore.  Who ever thought there would be peace in Ireland?  Perhaps the Shiite and the Suni can get there.

13 minutes ago, bmiller said:

This was not intended as hating on Tebow. Just a call back to a long lost poster. 

images-1.jpg

On 1/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Just to needle Gator.

I kinda figured. Glad to hear it. Carry on!