badlatitude

Mueller Draft Report Says Trump Helped Putin Destabilize The U.S.

If that's all it takes to destabilize America we have some really unstable people.

43 minutes ago, solosailor said:

Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?   Do you want to buy some?      That's a joke.

I'm still trying to find the punchline here??    Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”  

Colluding with Russia in front of a live audience of thousands of people.

YCMTSU!

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

If that's all it takes to destabilize America we have some really unstable people.

Yup..... We do.

6 hours ago, J28 said:

Hardly.  Cohen paid her.  The fact that he didn’t use the correct funds (campaign vs. corporate or private funds) is on him.  He’s a lawyer and his job is to advise his client on how to avoid breaking the law.  Besides, if campaign finance violations are an impeachable offense, we should have impeached Obama:

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

you really don't understand Impeachment.

Given the right Congress and the right (wrong) President, they could impeach for anything they want.

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

:lol:

A glimmer of understanding. I'm sure it won't last.

6 hours ago, J28 said:

So, even though you guys have a lot of fun with your variations on “Trump’s a Russian agent!”, I think we all are in agreement there was no collusion by Trump with Russians, the uncovering of which was the raison d’etre for the Mueller probe.

This has got to be emotionally devastating when so much of your existence has been invested in Mueller indicting Trump.

BTW I posted this in #53 5 hours ago:  “I would hope some of our friends on the left would agree there was some very weird shit (technical term) going on in the FBI, DOJ and CIA WRT Trump both during the 2016 campaign and the first year of his administration that needs to be investigated.”

Any thoughts on that or y’all good?

I've got a thought on it:

If you express concern about the behavior of the FBI, DOJ, and CIA, does that your existence is invested in it?

6 hours ago, J28 said:

You aren’t being serious.  Do you really think anybody other than a left wing nut job (i.e. you)  would think that line - which was a joke line in the campaign - is evidence he was colluding with Putin.

Make sense.

He was just joking?

Oh goody. Now we have 3:

It was exaggeration.

It was hyperbole.

It was joking.

Assume for a moment that Balls, Dog, Jeff and J28 etc have been telling us the truth- that Trump has sold a weak, feckless Western Democracy out because it deserves it-and brillliant Authoritarian Leadership is the only logical  way forward.  According to them, and they have been consistent in this, there is no path back to a small L liberal world.  There is only the destruction of democracy, and the establishment of a post Caesarian republic, in which they will play a prominent part, probably with violence and theft - the exercise of absolute amoral power, at any rate.  Those on the left, they have consistently argued, have been living in a soft fantasy, and destroying that fantasy is their goal.  This is deadly serious shit.  It’s time to listen. It’s not funny any more.  There’s a reason what Mueller is doing is not looked at as anything serious, it’s because no matter what he comes up with, it simply will not matter, or worse, it will be used as a pretext for the suffocation of our democracies.  There is a reason these guys are on a sailing site - they look at this as a very accurate methodology for identifying and targeting the educated middle class for extinction. These are dangerous individuals.  They actually seem to believe that the only way to survive environmental and economic collapse is to be one at the apex of a brutal, hardened elite.

Hope that is not the case but some of the parallels to previous events in history have been disturbing.

To allow a democracy to falter, after so much has been done to preserve the notion of rights for all and equality, would be to spit on the founding fathers graves.

My hope is that the true power brokers those with the true wealth would not allow this to happen.

Trump and his elk are killing democracy one little cut at a time, overall you don’t even notice the bleeding.

He has removed truth, replaced it with barefaced lies, honour has been replaced with shamelessness, the notion of public service has been replaced by mercenaries obsessed with personal gain. He has successfully divided the country along wholly partisan lines and an economy teetering on the edge of chaos.

Yes pretty soon even the people who remain as the protectors will be powerless to apply the necessary checks and balances that any democracy requires.

Interesting times indeed.

My sincere hope is history does not repeat itself here.

3 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

To allow a democracy to falter, after so much has been done to preserve the notion of rights for all and equality, would be to spit on the founding fathers graves.

Only Democracy has nothing to do with preserve "the notion of rights for all and equality, would be to spit on the founding father(')s graves" you fucking moron:lol:

5 hours ago, Amati said:

Assume for a moment that Balls, Dog, Jeff and J28 etc have been telling us the truth- that Trump has sold a weak, feckless Western Democracy out because it deserves it-and brillliant Authoritarian Leadership is the only logical  way forward.  According to them, and they have been consistent in this, there is no path back to a small L liberal world.  There is only the destruction of democracy, and the establishment of a post Caesarian republic, in which they will play a prominent part, probably with violence and theft - the exercise of absolute amoral power, at any rate.  Those on the left, they have consistently argued, have been living in a soft fantasy, and destroying that fantasy is their goal.  This is deadly serious shit.  It’s time to listen. It’s not funny any more.  There’s a reason what Mueller is doing is not looked at as anything serious, it’s because no matter what he comes up with, it simply will not matter, or worse, it will be used as a pretext for the suffocation of our democracies.  There is a reason these guys are on a sailing site - they look at this as a very accurate methodology for identifying and targeting the educated middle class for extinction. These are dangerous individuals.  They actually seem to believe that the only way to survive environmental and economic collapse is to be one at the apex of a brutal, hardened elite.

That's as far as I got. I assumed the rest is also bullshit.

6 hours ago, benwynn said:
12 hours ago, J28 said:

You aren’t being serious.  Do you really think anybody other than a left wing nut job (i.e. you)  would think that line - which was a joke line in the campaign - is evidence he was colluding with Putin.

Make sense.

He was just joking?

Oh goody. Now we have 3:

It was exaggeration.

It was hyperbole. 

It was joking.

It was just locker room talk. You know boys will be boys

-DSK

5 hours ago, Amati said:

tumblr_plcq6hONgJ1qhthzmo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, benwynn said:

He was just joking?

Oh goody. Now we have 3:

It was exaggeration.

It was hyperbole.

It was joking.

Please...Of course it was a joke, he was clearly chiding Hillary for destroying emails that were under subpoena. Fuck they have you guys all wound up with the Russia nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

From your reference: Despite the increase, the number of border apprehensions through the first 11 months of 2018 remained far below the levels throughout most of the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s, when around 1 million or more migrants were being apprehended each fiscal year

Just now, badlatitude said:

From your reference: Despite the increase, the number of border apprehensions through the first 11 months of 2018 remained far below the levels throughout most of the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s, when around 1 million or more migrants were being apprehended each fiscal year

So are border apprehensions at a 45 year low as your cite claims?

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

Please...Of course it was a joke, he was clearly chiding Hillary for destroying emails that were under subpoena. Fuck they have you guys all wound up with the Russia nonsense.

??

Why bring Russia into it? Connecting two completely random dots in the universe? Completely random and unrelated, unless fo course one has the knowledge that Roger Stone had coordinated with Russian hackers and one knew they were poised to publicize those emails..................

Generally a "joke" has something about it that makes it "funny."

-DSK

42 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I would say yes.

You get that when folks are scared away.

It's working.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

A couple of good ol' boys laughing at the joke.

image.png.94ff70f77c244addc59e52c2f289e4f3.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

So is air traffic down?

Yes. Due to lack of Govt. employees, airports are reducing flights.

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Yes. Due to lack of Govt. employees, airports are reducing flights.

Thank Gawd, a reduction in chemtrails !

And the jocks are saying,

This is WAAAYYYY better than the stuff Michelle put out.

• Downvote 1

Just out, Trump considered (considering?) withdrawal from NATO.

21 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Leave it to a "very stable genius" with "the best words" to serve them "hamberders".

Distract, divert, divide.

If you're not fawning over him, Trump thinks that you're paying attention to something/someone else.

That's why he got up  and left the NATO meeting while Angela Merkle was speaking.... But not only did he get up and leave, He walked behind her, came up to the microphone, interrupting her, and said "She's a great leader". putting all the attention on himself as he stalked off the stage.

11 hours ago, Raz'r said:

you really don't understand Impeachment.

Given the right Congress and the right (wrong) President, they could impeach for anything they want.

I know exactly how impeachment works.  I lived through the impeachment of a president who diddled a barely 20-something intern who gave him BJs in a hallway adjacent to the Oval Office, spunked on her blue dress, went on national TV and wagged a boney finger at the camera and lied about it.  He was impeached by the House for perjury and obstruction of justice.  No Democrat senators voted for impeachment in the Senate, so he skated and remained the most popular Democrat in the country until the 2008 election.

Yeah, I know how impeachment works.

Yeah, Clinton was impeached by Speaker of the House Gingrich who was diddling Callista while still married to Marianne. Your point is?

1 hour ago, Fat Point Jack said:

The only thing worse than fast food is cold fast food.

Never been a programmer with a deadline, eh?

If the cooks weren't furloughed, they may have been ordered to serve steak.  Well done and with ketchup.

I wonder if Trump really did pay for the food himself.

Sorry, let me rephrase that...I wonder who really paid for the food.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

As I recall, in 2008 when Obama called McCain's economic policy "Putting lipstick on a pig" you were pretty adamant that he was not using a very common coloquism, but rather was insulting Sarah Palin.

Save us your impressions of who's wound up.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

As I recall, in 2008 when Obama called McCain's economic policy "Putting lipstick on a pig" you were pretty adamant that he was not using a very common coloquism, but rather was insulting Sarah Palin.

Save us your impressions of who's wound up.

RUSSIA!!!

It's working.

Why not up the ante?  Don't just take their kids away.  Take them, put a gun to their head, and blow their brains out in front of their parents. 

If that would "work" even better, it's justified. 

21 minutes ago, benwynn said:
3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

It's working. 

Why not up the ante?  Don't just take their kids away.  Take them, put a gun to their head, and blow their brains out in front of their parents. 

Give the parents shovels and make them dig the graves, first. Then line up the kids.

It worked great for the real Nazis, back in the day.

For a while.

-DSK

3 hours ago, Saorsa said:

It's working.

Yup. Trump's scaring away intelligent motivated immigrants. Entrepeneurs are going to other countrys, founding businesses there, not here.

Why? Because fuckwhits like you want to shit on immigrants and racebait. And you want to cheer on a President who does that? Why? Because you are a better old fuck insistent on ruining the US for those after you.

38 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Probably want to use a dogballs for that.

29 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Give the parents shovels and make them dig the graves, first. Then line up the kids.

It worked great for the real Nazis, back in the day.

For a while.

-DSK

#WINNING!

2 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Yeah, Clinton was impeached by Speaker of the House Gingrich who was diddling Callista while still married to Marianne. Your point is?

I’m not at all surprised you missed it by a mile and then tried a super-lame deflection.

FAIL.

21 minutes ago, J28 said:

I’m not at all surprised you missed it by a mile and then tried a super-lame deflection.

FAIL.

We all know that Bill cheated on his wife and we could really give a shit. He even lied about it in court and we could give a shit. He was a pretty good President. Now your boy Shitstain cheated on his wives and more importantly is cheating on the country and y'all could give a shit. So why do you think that we should give a shit exactly what you think?

Take your time.

So what did Carl actually say?

He seems to be accusing Trump of doing things that had the unintentional side effect of helping advance Putin's agenda?

Hmmm, 

Which of these things advance Putin's agenda?

1. dividing America by equating policy differences with evil
  2. delegitimizing an election
  3. deciding investigations and gridlock are better for America than trying to find compromises on policies.
  4. Fakes News
  5. Rushing to judgment before the facts are known
  6. Deep state actors turning government agencies into political weapons
  7. Creating uncertainty

I remember when Some Democrats complained that some Republicans only goal was to make Obama fail. 

• Downvote 1

Uh, Hapless Jack - most of your list is describing Trump.  Better meds luck next time.

13 minutes ago, interested party said:

He's joking again.

Code words.  NATO is his nickname for Stormy.  

5 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Haven't seen an SEC training table buffet have you.  Professional sports programs like Clemson don't serve their assets junk food.

21 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Haven't seen an SEC training table buffet have you.  Professional sports programs like Clemson don't serve their assets junk food.

they also don't follow them around when classes end for the year and the assets have to feed themselves

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So what did Carl actually say?

He seems to be accusing Trump of doing things that had the unintentional side effect of helping advance Putin's agenda?

Hmmm, 

Which of these things advance Putin's agenda?

1. dividing America by equating policy differences with evil
  2. delegitimizing an election
  3. deciding investigations and gridlock are better for America than trying to find compromises on policies.
  4. Fakes News
  5. Rushing to judgment before the facts are known
  6. Deep state actors turning government agencies into political weapons
  7. Creating uncertainty

I remember when Some Democrats complained that some Republicans only goal was to make Obama fail.

I want Trump to fail to break up NATO, and fail to make a profit on being president. I want him to fail at continuing the shutdown, and also fail to ruin our democracy. I want him to fail at driving America’s economy into bankruptcy, which has been his trend with his leadership style.

I want him to learn to tell the truth and come to respect the separation of powers, to protect our national security over his political fortunes. 

If that requires investigation, impeachment and prosecution, so be it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hermetic said:

they also don't follow them around when classes end for the year and the assets have to feed themselves

Likely true, and while they are on scholarship they barely have a few buck in their pocket, thanks to NCAA's slave labor rules, so fast food is cheap food. 

But... they live in luxury dorms with cafeterias, they have trainers, weight rooms and training schedules and weight and strength targets, coaching sessions, tutors, etc.  All paid for by nut-job supporters to the school not the kid (or at least not most kids.)  

3 hours ago, Olsonist said:

We all know that Bill cheated on his wife and we could really give a shit. He even lied about it in court and we could give a shit. He was a pretty good President. Now your boy Shitstain cheated on his wives and more importantly is cheating on the country and y'all could give a shit. So why do you think that we should give a shit exactly what you think?

Take your time.

Perhaps you missed the important parts - you know, the parts about Bill who “cheated on his wife (is that was it was?)”, so I bolded them for you:. 

6 hours ago, J28 said:

I know exactly how impeachment works.  I lived through the impeachment of a president who diddled a barely 20-something intern who gave him BJs in a hallway adjacent to the Oval Office, spunked on her blue dress, went on national TV and wagged a boney finger at the camera and lied about it.  He was impeached by the House for perjury and obstruction of justice.  No Democrat senators voted for impeachment in the Senate, so he skated and remained the most popular Democrat in the country until the 2008 election.

Yeah, I know how impeachment works.

But, he was on your team, so you good with the diddling, spunking, and lying about it, amiright?

37 minutes ago, J28 said:

Perhaps you missed the important parts - you know, the parts about Bill who “cheated on his wife (is that was it was?)”, so I bolded them for you:. 

But, he was on your team, so you good with the diddling, spunking, and lying about it, amiright?

We get it. You don’t like any Clintons and you suspect all Democrats of hypocrisy.

Any thoughts on topic? Are you equally outraged, at least, that Trump may have cheated America for personal profit? That he may be furthering Putin’s agenda to the point that the National Security apparatus of the nation became convinced HE WAS A THREAT TO OUR SECURITY?

Or is a blowjob received by a Democrat more outrageous and insulting? 

Im pretty sure you’ll choose progressive fellatio for $500.

I recently heard a friend dismiss derogatory comments about President Trump fucking Stormy Daniels by explaining how much “hotter” she is that Monica Lewinsky. 

In his mind, that is a “plus” forPresident Trump over President Clinton. 

I have a hunch folks like J28 would brag about it if President Trump fucked their wife. 

12 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I recently heard a friend dismiss derogatory comments about President Trump fucking Stormy Daniels by explaining how much “hotter” she is that Monica Lewinsky. 

In his mind, that is a “plus” forPresident Trump over President Clinton. 

I have a hunch folks like J28 would brag about it if President Trump fucked their wife. 

Well, if a family man is going to pop the mushroom into a porn star while the Missus’ vagina heals up from giving birth to his child, Stormy has to be at the top of that pecking order, so to speak. 

What a First Lady she would make!  Such class!  The whole Party could get behind her...in a manner of speaking. 

12 minutes ago, J28 said:

I didn’t brag about it when I fucked your wife.  But then why would I - not attractive at all so nothing I want folks to know about....

You’re a stain on SA.  Worthless scum with a worthless no good very bad boat.

SAD!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, J28 said:

I didn’t brag about it when I fucked your wife.  But then why would I - not attractive at all so nothing I want folks to know about....

She's quite nice looking.  Coming up on 24 years of marriage, thank you very much.

The funny part is, given your attempt at a middle school level insult, you just said you fuck ugly women.  And, despite "nothing I want folks to know about", you posted it.

Nice one, bozo.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

She's quite nice looking.  Coming up on 24 years of marriage, thank you very much.

The funny part is, given your attempt at a middle school level insult, you just said you fuck ugly women.  And, despite "nothing I want folks to know about", you posted it.

Nice one, bozo.

Self-owning is an art from that several of the trolls here have mastered.

17 minutes ago, J28 said:

The only time you've been fucked was the day you bought your boat.  

• Like 6

Just now, Left Shift said:
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Nice one, bozo.

Self-owning is an art from that several of the trolls here have mastered.

The forum version of this -

rake.gif

19 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

The only time you've been fucked was the day you bought your boat.  

Gold Star

e76ef3f417c5980007afbd766ac7423c.gif

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Yes, I'm good with the diddling, spunking, and lying about it just like you're good with the diddling, spunking, and lying about it except that I'm honest about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phillysailor said:

We get it. You don’t like any Clintons and you suspect all Democrats of hypocrisy.

Any thoughts on topic? Are you equally outraged, at least, that Trump may have cheated America for personal profit? That he may be furthering Putin’s agenda to the point that the National Security apparatus of the nation became convinced HE WAS A THREAT TO OUR SECURITY?

Nope, he was a threat to the status quo and THEIR security.

As a public service announcement I would encourage all Trump supporters to cut themselves off from all media except officially approved sources from the Whitehouse. We care about your mental health and well being.  Thanks for your understanding.

The "status quo" meaning the stability of the United States and "THEIR security" meaning the citizens therein.  By Jove, you've got it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

The "status quo" meaning the stability of the United States political ruling class and "THEIR security" meaning their citizens corporate donors.  By Jove, you've got it!

FIFY. :D 

46 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

FIFY. :D 

So, we have a Marxist in disguise as a right wing troll, posting populist tropes while showing affection for orange-u-tan con artists.  I'm adequately confused.

:D

4 hours ago, Left Shift said:

So, we have a Marxist in disguise as a right wing troll, posting populist tropes while showing affection for orange-u-tan con artists.  I'm adequately confused.

:D

Yes, you are. Maybe you should review your favorite corporate media talking points so you can articulate them better? Just a guess.

13 hours ago, phillysailor said:

I for one, don't get outraged over claims about things Trump may have done.

11 hours ago, Saorsa said:

So, you would choose that the FBI (and presumably other intel agencies) NOT investigate any threats to the US, until they find out whether those threats are helping Republicans?

-DSK

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I for one, don't get outraged over claims about things Trump may have done.

Yet your whole herd of elk's lifestyle is being constantly outraged about things Clinton and Obama may have done (in an alternate universe maybe..but they could have) :unsure:

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Yet your whole herd of elk's lifestyle is being constantly outraged about things Clinton and Obama may have done (in an alternate universe maybe..but they could have) :unsure:

RUSSIA!

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, you would choose that the FBI (and presumably other intel agencies) NOT investigate any threats to the US, until they find out whether those threats are helping Republicans?

-DSK

I would prefer that they not announce or leak information during an investigation.  Those leaks are political acts which are then blown up and treated as fact by stupid people.

I thought using a British agent to meet with russians to develop a dossier that was then presented to the FBI and leaked to the press as innuendo to be pretty foul but expected in our current political climate.

5 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I would prefer that they not announce or leak information during an investigation.  Those leaks are political acts which are then blown up and treated as fact by stupid people.

I thought using a British agent to meet with russians to develop a dossier that was then presented to the FBI and leaked to the press as innuendo to be pretty foul but expected in our current political climate.

Remind me again of just how much of that Dossier has turned out to be factual?

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Remind me again of just how much of that Dossier has turned out to be factual?

there's no proof yet of paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept in, but the rest? Fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

there's no proof yet of paying hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept in, but the rest? Fact.

It's just a matter of time, my friend.

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Please. The Minister doesn't care.

This is the part I love to shout. It doesn't matter what the minister thinks anymore. Justice is coming.

partly true. but this also positioning by the Dog/Minister brigade so they can say - with whatever comes - it was no big deal, nothing should be done about it. Like with everything its deeply partisan and cynical.

22 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Not even Steele believes that.