Sign in to follow this  
pulpit

Hobart 2019 - Land rights for whales

Dear Sailng Anarchy family, 

One of our fellow members “Hoppy” needs our help and it’s time we all pull together and help him out. 

Hoppy has a dream to help out the disadvantage whales in the world and make a difference to there live. We all think that a whale is just a whale  and there isn’t a difference. How wrong we all are and we have been discriminating against them for years. We have taken away their rights. We use them as a tourist attraction, we bully them as we sail by them when racing and we hunt them for food for the Japanese and we all think that a whale is just a whale.

It’s time we all work together as one and help Hoppy’s quest for the whales. 

Hoppy believes that Gay and Lesbians whales need Land Rights Too and it’s our job to bring justice and help Hoppy put this right in the world. In order to bring this matter to the world and help out the disadvantage whales out a plan has started to be formed by a few follow SA members and with your help we can make Hoppy’s dream come true to help the whales. 

So today we are launching the “Gay and Lesbian Whales Need Land Rights Too” campaign to bring to the people and to the world this very important problem. We will be starting a web site, face book and a go fund me page to support this very important cause.

So here’s the plan and we need your support to help hoppy out.

Today we announced that lead by Hoppy,  The 75th 2019 Sydney to Hobart fund raisers to put support to “Hoppy’s” dream of land rights for gay and lesbian whales 

With our support we can make Hoppy’s dream of saving the whales come true for many years to come as the plan is to buy a race boat (with some accommodation and electric toilet) and race the boat all over world starting with this years hobart and show the world that the whales have rights too. As head of this movement and organisation Hoppy will do his best to spend any money raised to bring to the world this matter. He’s willing to take one for the team ( what a guy).

The working committee has already started planning the tee shirt design to bring this course to the world .

“ Gay and Lesbian Whales need Land Rights Too”

and the back would say

“ Support Hoppy’s Quest For Whales Rights”

“Hobart Challenge 2019”

If you feel you would like to help support “Hoppy’s” quest please “Like” this post and send our  “Hoppy” a message by posting here as well. 

Its time we all did our bit for the whales.

Pulpit

• Like 3

Fuck whales, they're just reincarnated fat arrogant lazy PHS cunts that couldn't be arsed even reading the ColRegs.

I'll roger the next whale I come across,  and I fervently hope its a lesbian and I cause it enormous mental anguish at the same time. 

Oh, sorry Pulpit....aaaand go Hoppy! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Fuck whales, they're just reincarnated fat arrogant lazy PHS cunts that couldn't be arsed even reading the ColRegs.

I'll roger the next whale I come across,  and I fervently hope its a lesbian and I cause it enormous mental anguish at the same time. 

Oh, sorry Pulpit....aaaand go Hoppy! 

Now shaggy,

Please don’t shoot the messagener. I’m just trying to help out hoppy. 

Maybe we could find a government grant so we can employ you to be the voice of reason and help find the race Boat that hoppy needs to promote this coarse. 

Pulpit 

18 minutes ago, frant said:

You have absolutely no right to hijack the movement “ Land rights for gay whales “ which had its inception in the late 70’s.

invent your own cause. Some people have been working fervently to prevent beached whales, irrespective of their sexual orientation from claiming the land  right of a final resting place on our beaches.

Frant, 

hoppy isn’t hijackimg the movement, he is just bringing it back to the public as the time is right.

pulpit

2r2nlu.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pulpit said:

Now shaggy,

Please don’t shoot the messagener. I’m just trying to help out hoppy. 

Maybe we could find a government grant so we can employ you to be the voice of reason and help find the race Boat that hoppy needs to promote this coarse. 

Pulpit 

Charter the Pogo? Its got a fat arse so all the Greenies will feel empathy and connect with the program, and I even have the love scratches for David Attenborough to spin into a three part mini series.

We dress up Hoppy like Rimas for the live crosses where he just has to look serious and adopt the 1000 yard stare.

This might have legs you know (heheheh, pardon the pun)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Charter the Pogo? Its got a fat arse so all the Greenies will feel empathy and connect with the program, and I even have the love scratches for David Attenborough to spin into a three part mini series.

We dress up Hoppy like Rimas for the live crosses where he just has to look serious and adopt the 1000 yard stare.

This might have legs you know (heheheh, pardon the pun)

Shaggy, 

Welcome me to the team mate.

i just new you  have your heart in the right place and I know we can make this work for hoppy and we can ride the gravy train as well. We just need LB’s support and we are away.

afterall it’s about the whales.

pulpit

Pulpit aren’t you rebuilding a boat in Gladstone?

4 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

Pulpit aren’t you rebuilding a boat in Gladstone?

SCANAS,

You are right, I’m rebuilding a boat up north. 

If we can raise enough money for hoppy for his dream, maybe we could find the funding to put more boats into the Hobart to promote this  for hoppy.  

I may  be speaking out of place, but maybe you should join us as the fleet manager to help hoppy out. Afterall he can’t do it all himself. 

Pulpit

15 minutes ago, pulpit said:

We just need LB’s support and we are away.

Count me out mate, I don't do the Hobart race anymore. Too many cheats apparently. What about the Brisbane to Keppel Fantasy Island race this year? There might be a TP52 available. Only 2 owners, lightly used, and never gone to windward. 

Should get a great welcome when we get there. Wait. We are indigenous now I forgot. Better stick to going to Tasmania. They have a better historical record for looking after my people.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

Count me out mate, I don't do the Hobart race anymore. Too many cheats apparently. What about the Brisbane to Keppel Fantasy Island race this year? There might be a TP52 available. Only 2 owners, lightly used, and never gone to windward. 

Should get a great welcome when we get there. Wait. We are indigenous now I forgot. Better stick to going to Tasmania. They have a better historical record for looking after my people.

Now come on LB,

I was thinking that you would be the training officer for hoppy and his new fleet. At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with supporting hoppy and if you make a little on the side, I don’t have a problem with that. 

Remember, it’s about the whales and helping hoppy.

pulpit

5 minutes ago, pulpit said:

SCANAS,

You are right, I’m rebuilding a boat up north. 

If we can raise enough money for hoppy for his dream, maybe we could find the funding to put more boats into the Hobart to promote this  for hoppy.  

I may  be speaking out of place, but maybe you should join us as the fleet manager to help hoppy out. Afterall he can’t do it all himself. 

Pulpit

Just finish yours using Hoppy’s charter money :) Two birds one stone. 

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What about the Brisbane to Keppel Fantasy Island race this year? 

You can’t take out 3rd on PHS if you don’t enter! 

I think the nickname the Homo’s Hobart has stuck too. 

5 minutes ago, SCANAS said:

Just finish yours using Hoppy’s charter money :) Two birds one stone. 

If Hoppy is the one choosing the boat we should plan the program for the 2026 race.

He used to be indecisive but now he is not so sure.

57 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

I've started on the art work.

You sure you want me to handle promotion?

whale.thumb.JPG.4f8136ba48324da76b6ce9ce98bcc49d.JPG

whale2.thumb.JPG.6b815bf92c1f77c12620a95120213085.JPG

Shaggy,

You have nailed the back of the hat so well, You may need to tone it down a little on the front. After all we are trying to help old Hoppy out.

Pulpit

Is the campaign inclusive, encourage diversity? Do all whales get supported?

tenor.gif

Thanks for the support guys, you are all saints at heart :)

Whilst it's good to be supporting gay LBGTIQ whales, it's not a very inclusive cause. What about the poor sunfish, whether they are LBGTIQ or heaven forbid, part of the 99% straight minority? They are getting some sun near the surface and some rich bastard clobbers them with the keel of his $80k+ racer. 

I am refusing to buy a boat and do the S2H until the sunfish are protected by banning monohulls from the race and only allowing shallow draft multis to enter.

25 minutes ago, Dark Cloud said:

tenor.gif

Thank fuck for spectra underwear.

8 minutes ago, hoppy said:

Whilst it's good to be supporting gay LBGTIQ whales, it's not a very inclusive cause. What about the poor sunfish, whether they are LBGTIQ or heaven forbid, part of the 99% straight minority? They are getting some sun near the surface and some rich bastard clobbers them with the keel of his $80k+ racer. 

I am refusing to buy a boat and do the S2H until the sunfish are protected by banning monohulls from the race and only allowing shallow draft multis to enter.

Hoppy,

This is all about you mate and making your dreams come true. At the end of the day it won’t be you in a $80k shitter that hits the sail fish as we are all aiming to get you a much bigger boat with electric toilet and some fit out so you can olive out your dreams. 

You just need to be careful that we don’t move the goal post to early and stop this from snow balling by adding in sail fish and others yet. When the time is right we can do this too and we can save them all if we need too. Just remember, you learn to crawl before you walk before you run. We have time mate just give it time. 

Pulpit

Perhaps we could combine this campaign with the annual Christmas eve Balmoral to Peppermint Bay cruise?

Turning buoys off Cobblers and Lady Jane?

Should spot a few LGBT whales there ...

22 minutes ago, olaf hart said:

Perhaps we could combine this campaign with the annual Christmas eve Balmoral to Peppermint Bay cruise?

Olaf you can't get that good idea out of your mind :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark Cloud said:

tenor.gif

They save their own

PossibleSoupyIraniangroundjay-size_restr

As you can see it requires special techniques

5FWTgyR.gif

I've heard that LB is a great supporter of whales

This is him supporting one.

83073370.gif

3 hours ago, hoppy said:

I've heard that LB is a great supporter of whales

This is him supporting one.

83073370.gif

I have seen stranger things st sea.

17 hours ago, olaf hart said:

Turning buoys off Cobblers and Lady Jane?

Should spot a few LGBT whales there ...

Tuning bouys?

Sounds catholic. .....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

In my defense.  its not really a classy thread, is it?

:) Heheheh...you have a point there Ease.

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

its not really a classy thread, is it?

Victorians are usually all class.

Image result for Collingwood supporters

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Tuning bouys?

Sounds catholic. .....

The word in Christian Brothers schools was to just keep your back to the wall and you would be fine.

Worked for me....

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

In my defense.  its not really a classy thread, is it?

1 hour ago, shaggybaxter said:

:) Heheheh...you have a point there Ease.

Now, now Ease,

You are missing the point here. 

Our mate Hoppy, can’t make up his mind about a new boat and when we all find him a great boat, all we get is reasons why it’s not right or it’s the wrong boat or I don’t have the money  now to buy it or what ever he comes up with. This topic is designed to help hoppy to fund a new race  boat with accommodation and a electric head. 

Now we all now that the tree hugging, bean juice drinking, Mother Earth loving, LGBT supporter and down right Greene’s and green peace / sea shepherd card carrying members love to support a feel good course and the rights of gay and lesbian whales do matter. 

If we play our cards right we can fund raise for a new boat for hoppy with all the fit out and electric heads he need and all paid for by his new friends and if we do it right, when they watch the Hobart start this year they will feel all warm and fussy knowing that they have help save the whales and give them land rights and hoppy will end up owning his own boat. 

Now I know that members are missing the point of what is trying to be done here and they are sending in and posting photo’s of their girl friends, wife’s or there mother in laws as they think it’s going to help hoppy. All it’s doing is just confusing him more and setting him back from buying a new boat that is a race Boat with some fit out and a electric head. 

So please I ask you all to have a heart and think about poor hoppy’s feeling and let’s find him the support that he needs to get his dream boat. If we don’t he’ll just keep going on and on for years and still not own his own boat.

pulpit

P.s Shaggy, do you still have your old electric head from you boat ?

If so, if we send it to hoppy do you think it will help carm him down ? 

Afterall it’s one of the things he is dreaming about. 

I am more concerned about the generator he needs to run his 3000 watt Hoover.....

Hoppy can buy his old Jeanneau back or better still - we can take mine. It’s an exact Sistership to his old PHS Burglar and I just did a major refit to have her ready and perfect for the start of this years race. We watched it in Lucinda Bay. Need to get the umbrellas measured and we are good to go. 

E77F3496-982D-4BBE-9112-0F0ADA57F62E.jpeg

3 hours ago, pulpit said:

Now, now Ease,

You are missing the point here. 

Our mate Hoppy, can’t make up his mind about a new boat and when we all find him a great boat, all we get is reasons why it’s not right or it’s the wrong boat or I don’t have the money  now to buy it or what ever he comes up with. This topic is designed to help hoppy to fund a new race  boat with accommodation and a electric head. 

Now we all now that the tree hugging, bean juice drinking, Mother Earth loving, LGBT supporter and down right Greene’s and green peace / sea shepherd card carrying members love to support a feel good course and the rights of gay and lesbian whales do matter. 

If we play our cards right we can fund raise for a new boat for hoppy with all the fit out and electric heads he need and all paid for by his new friends and if we do it right, when they watch the Hobart start this year they will feel all warm and fussy knowing that they have help save the whales and give them land rights and hoppy will end up owning his own boat. 

Now I know that members are missing the point of what is trying to be done here and they are sending in and posting photo’s of their girl friends, wife’s or there mother in laws as they think it’s going to help hoppy. All it’s doing is just confusing him more and setting him back from buying a new boat that is a race Boat with some fit out and a electric head. 

So please I ask you all to have a heart and think about poor hoppy’s feeling and let’s find him the support that he needs to get his dream boat. If we don’t he’ll just keep going on and on for years and still not own his own boat.

pulpit

If so, if we send it to hoppy do you think it will help carm him down ? 

Afterall it’s one of the things he is dreaming about. 

With all due respect mr pit, this thread started a lot classier than it has ended.

In a gesture of good spirits and bipartisanship, I would like to offer 1 ais transceiver for hoppy's new boat. With a thorough read through of some more technical threads on this site  he may be able to get this lightly used piece of equipment back into tiptop shape, possibly even transmitting again.

4 hours ago, pulpit said:

Hi Pulpit,

Ok, I got some twin and earth and sikaflexed it to the back of the bowl.  I've taken one of my colored LED sensor lights and fitted it under the rim, density of mass determines the color of the light. The I pulled my panic button of my desk and glued it to the lid. 

One electric loo just waiting for an address. Just try not to use it, I had to take the push/pull handle off it (because I'm a tightarse). 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Hoppy can buy his old Jeanneau back or better still - we can take mine. It’s an exact Sistership to his old PHS Burglar and I just did a major refit to have her ready and perfect for the start of this years race. We watched it in Lucinda Bay. Need to get the umbrellas measured and we are good to go. 

E77F3496-982D-4BBE-9112-0F0ADA57F62E.jpeg

This so needs to be a caption contest, ED.

I like the fact that LB gave Random a snorkel.

Bit harsh attaching the anchor rode to it though. 

If you look closely, you can see the cruel joke...it has an AIS PLB on the top of it. 

It was going with:

Child Bride: You have not moved from that spot for 36 hours now and you are out of Corona's!

LB: Really?

Wow, this is genius, all the idiosyncrasies in one thread.

22 minutes ago, lydia said:

This so needs to be a caption contest, ED.

The etiquette of Ensign's v Rubbish bins?

6 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Victorians are usually all class.

All Collingwood, what do you expect.

What's next Bulldogs supporters?

b-(8)-600x400.jpg&hash=a8e31381c6fefa651

RLooLAO.jpg

gillardbulldogs.jpg

On 1/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, hoppy said:

Multi's...?  I will work on my Cat 1

On 1/14/2019 at 7:11 PM, jack_sparrow said:

Fuck this is a disturbing thread

Yep

On 1/14/2019 at 9:04 PM, DuncanR said:

Jack, I'm with you

I'm with you both.....

You know this can all end ....... please buy a boat Hoppy... please

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PIL66 said:

You know this can all end ....... please buy a boat Hoppy... please

Nah... I want to watch this place go to shit......

If or when I do buy, I would try to keep it quiet, but there are too many spies here.

You can't have your $80K boat thread and then try to keep a purchase secret.

1 hour ago, DtM said:

You can't have your $80K boat thread and then try to keep a purchase secret.

You can't have $80k and buy a decent cat2 boat......

I just don't think Hoppy's heart is in this project.

I am worried all of Pulpit's good work, caring and time will be cast aside like a busted Hoover.:wacko:

1 hour ago, hoppy said:

Nah... I want to watch this place go to shit......

Fuck you are bit late to that party.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 5:02 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Thanks. I just threw up in my mouth.

Well you have taken the pictures 30 years ago, rum! Not always a good idea. 

15 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

I like the fact that LB gave Random a snorkel.

Not heard it called that before! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mad said:

Not heard it called that before! 

I have only given him the face mask.

Image result for gimp snorkel

7 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I have only given him the face mask.

Image result for gimp snorkel

Fuck you LB, this fucking hurts!! 

Speaking of Randumb, fuck has he been giving me the shits! Wineing and banging on the shed wall all night. So I have bought the cunt this new mask and dumped him on the beach in the national park for a couple of days.

Image result for gimp dog mask

Fuck some IT tech is gonna a laugh one day looking at your browsing history.  

Or is this your private collection?         On second thought, don’t answer. 

8 minutes ago, mad said:

Fuck some IT tech is gonna a laugh one day looking at your browsing history.  

Or is this your private collection?         On second thought, don’t answer. 

Shit - I never thought about that! This one is going to be hard to explain. Maybe they won't find it.

photo (5).PNG

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Shit - I never thought about that! This one is going to be hard to explain. Maybe they won't find it.

photo (5).PNG

Looks like Santa is coming..

Cunt, cunt, fucking cunt!!

finished the bottle of wine because of that horror,  watched the Brexit explosion and book a physio for tomorrow..........and maybe several Valium to try rid my brain of that image!! 

I thought there was an arms embargo on using that?! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mad said:

Cunt, cunt, fucking cunt!!

finished the bottle of wine because of that horror,  watched the Brexit explosion and book a physio for tomorrow..........and maybe several Valium to try rid my brain of that image!! 

I thought there was an arms embargo on using that?! 

physio or ....psychiatrist

Mad,

im sitting at a cofffee shop reading this, and I look up to see the genteel lady walk past me and look absolutely mortified! 

Ha! Serves me right for watching this thread in public!

6 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Mad,

im sitting at a cofffee shop reading this, and I look up to see the genteel lady walk past me and look absolutely mortified! 

Ha! Serves me right for watching this any SA thread in public!

corrected

53 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Mad,

My missus continues to tell me off for  parading around naked with the curtains open

If people want to risk a look, they get what they deserve!

Do you do a ‘pressed ham’ against the window? I find that always gets a laugh. 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Do you do a ‘pressed ham’ against the window? I find that always gets a laugh. 

Is there nothing you wouldn't do to get a rise out of random?

In my case, out of respect for the structural integrity of the windows my ham stays unpressed...

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, PIL66 said:

physio or ....psychiatrist

Both in my case...:P

On 1/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, shaggybaxter said:

Mad,

I would say sorry............but I'm not. :)