Sign in to follow this  
hasher

The Sex Raft: a documentary

Clowns like this guy are why we had to set up Institutional Review Boards and Research Ethics as a major activity in biomedical research, and rightly so.

I am so bored of dumb methods for getting across the Atlantic or other oceans, like French Barrel Guy: https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/27/europe/barrel-atlantic-crossing-scli-intl/index.html 1000 Days Guy, or Sven Yrvind http://www.yrvind.com/ . I think what bothers me, and the guardian article captures it well, is that these nuts get out there only to discover that the heart of darkness is within them, because they were actually nuts all along and doubtless have been making life difficult for normal people all around them for many years. An over-developed ego and that bugbear of the eccentrics, shear stubbornness must also drive the assumption your barrel or yrvind's almost submarine addresses real problems in ocean crossings, and not that by reasoning without reference to others you've ended up in a ridiculous design dead end. At least the sex barge seemed to achieve its design objectives. 

2 hours ago, hasher said:

Here's the link.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/documentary

Seems rather inhumane and rather stupid to conduct this experiment a designed.

1 hour ago, ROADKILL666 said:

WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

He was proving that the Human Race was not much removed from the point before we became an agricultural society. So called settling down and not being hunter gathers.

We are just a bunch of monkeys with bigger brains. Just look at us today. We have more Tech but we are still animals.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

Answer ...look around, it has already come and gone. It was 45 years ago

2 hours ago, Foiling Optimist said:

Clowns like this guy are why we had to set up Institutional Review Boards and Research Ethics as a major activity in biomedical research, and rightly so.

I am so bored of dumb methods for getting across the Atlantic or other oceans....   ...   ...  At least the sex barge seemed to achieve its design objectives. 

Yeah this is really trying to prove that nonsense is also non-science.

And we don't know if the design objective was met, I assumed the goal of the "experiment" was to have sex with all the women he could con into going on board.

FB- Doug

Very disappointing thread after that title. I was hoping it was more like this...

Image result for sex on a raft

• Like 2

I guess we have to see the movie to see how much sex occurred on the barge but beyond that, it didn't sink and the project leader found out he was a nut. The latter was probably not planned but the best experimental apparatus in science always leads to discoveries you were not expecting.

• Like 2

much better is today's offering:

www.sexisland.co

must be disheartening for HotRod to read of so much success with such a lesser design

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Very disappointing thread after that title. I was hoping it was more like this...

Image result for sex on a raft

Three sets of tits waving at two buoys. I think those two lads might get lucky.