Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

No collusion!

9 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Er I never said there was no collusion.

Rudy is a gift that keeps on giving.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/rudy-giuliani-cnntv/index.html

I can't believe the things I hear them saying.

"There was absolutely NO collusion!"

"Well, maybe there was a little, but it's not a crime!"

"OK there was a fuck-load of collusion....... but we got away with it"

-DSK

Trump’s attorney told the CNN host that even “if the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago.”

:lol::lol:

" Sorry your honor, I robbed that bank last year and spent all the money. No more crimes happening right this second*, I will be on my way"

* while I am standing here, I'll be robbing a few more as soon as I get out of here.

7 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Trump’s attorney told the CNN host that even “if the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago.”

:lol::lol:

" Sorry your honor, I robbed that bank last year and spent all the money. No more crimes happening right this second*, I will be on my way"

* while I am standing here, I'll be robbing a few more as soon as I get out of here.

Dog years :   x 7  

Rudy years : X  a long time ago

As someone proudly born and raised in Da Bronx- I am f'n speechless.  Rudy WTF????

Here is a guy who literally took down a large part of the Mafia in NYC and he can keep his own f'n story straight?  I got nutt'n else....

Over/Under on Rudy is 7 days before he gets fired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snore said:

As someone proudly born and raised in Da Bronx- I am f'n speechless.  Rudy WTF????

Here is a guy who literally took down a large part of the Mafia in NYC and he can keep his own f'n story straight?  I got nutt'n else....

Despite appearances, Rudy is not stupid. This is his job, to get ahead of the story. He did the exact same thing with the Stormy payment, and its purely for the purposes of muddying the waters for Trump's base. He knows he looks like a hypocritical jackass to the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Snore said:

One line of thought is that Rudy still has his marbles and is just getting ahead of some no good very bad news.

I agree except that I think he’s rapidly losing his marbles.

He has lost his marbles or has no integrity or both. 

He's a lifelong politician so integrity was never on the table.

How much a politician trusts people is a good indicator of how much people should trust that politician.

Rudy was a lot younger when he demonstrated his distrust.

giuliani-handgun-control.jpg

On 1/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, Nice! said:

Despite appearances, Rudy is not stupid. This is his job, to get ahead of the story. He did the exact same thing with the Stormy payment, and its purely for the purposes of muddying the waters for Trump's base. He knows he looks like a hypocritical jackass to the rest of us.

Egg Zackley. 

On 1/18/2019 at 6:27 AM, dogballs Tom said:

How much a politician trusts people is a good indicator of how much people should trust that politician.

Rudy was a lot younger when he demonstrated his distrust.

giuliani-handgun-control.jpg

So, Rudy was a gun grabber, before he was Trump's mouthpiece?  Did not know that......

17 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

So, Rudy was a gun grabber, before he was Trump's mouthpiece?  Did not know that......

He was politically ambitious and in New York. That's a very old picture. They don't go by that name any more.

8 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

He was politically ambitious and in New York. That's a very old picture. They don't go by that name any more.

Don't go by which name?  "Gun Grabber", or "Mouthpiece"?

3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Don't go by which name?  "Gun Grabber", or "Mouthpiece"?

Handgun Control Inc.

It was a while ago when gun control groups talked about gun control and it was considered cool to put "Inc" in your title. Corporate $peech has taken a beating since then but some of us still support it.

8 hours ago, billy backstay said:

He's a lawyer - he is what he's paid to be.