Nailing Malarkey Too

Media is Hellbent of self destruction by TDS

The latest in fake news is so bad Meuller for the first time felt compelled to debunk it. 

Did Trump tell Cohen to lie to c ongress?

Not if you believe Meuller.

image.thumb.png.6b627fd5893d57e78345154cee5d460c.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The latest in fake news is so bad Meuller for the first time felt compelled to debunk it. 

Did Trump tell Cohen to lie to c ongress?

Not if you believe Meuller.

image.thumb.png.6b627fd5893d57e78345154cee5d460c.png

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

So, Mueller is reliable and believable?

Quoting this for the day’s after the report is issued and you commence character assassination. 

Of course, you’ll have disappeared and there will be a new poster who do that while crowing about the Honda Ridgeline and the F35. 

Bank on it. 

When it’s all said and done nailing will still have a second hand ridgeline and and an ex pres wearing orange SAD

24 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

So, Mueller is reliable and believable?

Quoting this for the day’s after the report is issued and you commence character assassination. 

Of course, you’ll have disappeared and there will be a new poster who do that while crowing about the Honda Ridgeline and the F35. 

Bank on it. 

Is he reliable and trustworthy? 

Recently I read a judge ruling on a motion. I wish I could recall the case but I can't. In essence, he/she included the following in their decision. Paraphrasing " the appearance of criminality is so pervasive I am left with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime."

The whole decision read to me like a "you look guilty so you must be guilty".

WIll his report be "No crime was found", "We found this crime that should be prosecuted", or "All the appearances leave me with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime but I can't prove it" 

If his report is Door number three then Meuller failed to keep politics out of his report. Same sin as Comey committed. 

• Downvote 3

Forgot the coins what do you reckon, in ten years they will almost be worth what he paid for them, maybe or not.

Poor Jack, We will find out the truth on February seventh when Cohen testifies before Congress.

Meanwhile, Buzzfeed is standing behind their article and has asked Mueller for specifics.

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Poor Jack, We will find out the truth on February seventh when Cohen testifies before Congress.

Meanwhile, Buzzfeed is standing behind their article and has asked Mueller for specifics.

Jack!! We're sorry, we're worried, won't ya come on home? Jack!! Won't ya come on home? badmeltdown misses you Jack. Please, Jack.  She is begging you. :(  

buzzfeed sure did get itself a traffic boost and on-air mentions for a couple of days.  that's all that matters

Donald Trump was hellbent on creating his own TDS this morning.

The Economy is one of the best in our history, with unemployment at a 50 year low, and the Stock Market ready to again break a record (set by us many times) - & all you heard yesterday, based on a phony story, was Impeachment. You want to see a Stock Market Crash, Impeach Trump!

"Recently I read a judge ruling on a motion. I wish I could recall the case but I can't. In essence, he/she included the following in their decision. Paraphrasing " the appearance of criminality is so pervasive I am left with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime."

WIll his report be "No crime was found", "We found this crime that should be prosecuted", or "All the appearances leave me with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime but I can't prove it" "

I didn't realize that you were so sympathetic to how Hillary was treated.

41 minutes ago, learningJ24 said:

"Recently I read a judge ruling on a motion. I wish I could recall the case but I can't. In essence, he/she included the following in their decision. Paraphrasing " the appearance of criminality is so pervasive I am left with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime."

WIll his report be "No crime was found", "We found this crime that should be prosecuted", or "All the appearances leave me with the inescapable conclusion that there must be a crime but I can't prove it" "

Ditto on Ivanka's statement regarding the Moscow Trump Tower - very vague and one is left with the feeling that well, ok, I knew about it but only after it happened and nothing really happened and I was never involved.

Now Irony: Jackass jumps all over this while gloating about Trump's latest miracle deal - today it's China.  It was NK until it wasn't. 

3 hours ago, learningJ24 said:

Well now, that is an ENTIRELY different kettle of fish.

Why?

Because........Hillary!

Trump Derangement Syndrome:     The result of having a president with a lifelong history of lying, cheating, and not paying his bills.  Discussing his idiocies and outright criminality is the media's job.

His supporters simply prove that the general level of intelligence and knowledge in the American heartland is abysmally low, and that racists, Nazis, crazed evangelicals and assorted other scum now have a centre to rally around.

All inadequate kids love it when a bully says they're his friends.

• Like 1