Sail4beer

Jammer Six has left and taken it all with him

Recommended Posts

His mom finally figured out what he had been doing in the basement, and made him pull the plug.

Too bad the gaff rig thread got deleted - starting that thread was one of his few positive contributions to this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he leave or was he kicked out? What precipitated it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world is a little better place today. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, IStream said:

Did he leave or was he kicked out? What precipitated it?

I'm thinking he was pushed. Hard to do that much cleanout on your own, whereas Scot's Fickle Finger of Fate could do it with one keystroke.

Edit: It's hard to be a successful troll once your picture, real name, and address start circulating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was his back story? I thought he was trying hard to be a nice chap in the gaff thread, even though it was clearly an effort. 

It’s much worse being someone like that, than being around them. And it’s pretty awful being around them. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'm thinking he was pushed. Hard to do that much cleanout on your own, whereas Scot's Fickle Finger of Fate could do it with one keystroke.

Edit: It's hard to be a successful troll once your picture, real name, and address start circulating.

I hadn't seen the picture and name info, though I must admit I'm curious because he's local to me and I wonder if we've crossed paths. Did he out himself? If so, who was he?

Assuming he didn't out himself, is there a little-known codicil in the Faber College constitution that allows the outing of flicked members?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine being so tormented and jealous on a discussion forum that's supposed to be enjoyable, and getting into (provoking) so many pissing contests. Hard to understand. I'm glad I'm not married to him... or any of you other blokes.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IStream said:

I hadn't seen the picture and name info, though I must admit I'm curious because he's local to me and I wonder if we've crossed paths. Did he out himself? If so, who was he?

I'm curious too for the same reasons.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, slap said:

His mom finally figured out what he had been doing in the basement, and made him pull the plug.

Too bad the gaff rig thread got deleted - starting that thread was one of his few positive contributions to this site.

If Scot got peeved and nuked him, then he may have hit the "Flag as Spammer" button, which does indeed erase your existence.

However, after he did this to a couple of people that didn't really deserve it and I had restore their accounts (and explain what happened to their content), we wised up and I had it set to MARK the threads deleted, but not actually delete the content. This was done to prevent this exact scenario - a user goes full idiot and gets banned (by Scot...I never did it that way) and all the good content they may have started gets lost along with their garbage. It happened many times.

So unless something has been changed behind the scenes, a Moderator should be able to restore that thread very easily. If one asked Scot or a Moderator to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bite your tongue BJ - I never saw a single word of value from the fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bull City said:

Can you imagine being so tormented and jealous on a discussion forum that's supposed to be enjoyable, and getting into (provoking) so many pissing contests. Hard to understand. I'm glad I'm not married to him... or any of you other blokes.

I’d make you breakfast and iron your shirts ....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob Perry said:

Maybe he'll show up at my talk in Anacortes today. I'd like that.

That would be great unless he brings a gun or something like that. Did he ever post in PA?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I think he pulled a Tom Scott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Edit: It's hard to be a successful troll once your picture, real name, and address start circulating.

Gaytorre woude adgree, that greene eye mackeup he worre at PB manssione realley sunke hisse asse.                              :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bull City said:

Hard to understand. I'm glad I'm not married to him... or any of you other blokes.

Dointe gette bicchey on us nowe.                           :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

Personally, I think he pulled a Tom Scott

Could be. I'm just happy he's gone. His socks, on the other hand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Could be. I'm just happy he's gone. His socks, on the other hand...

What?  Do thay smelle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IStream said:

Did he leave or was he kicked out? What precipitated it?

Vigilantes.

So much for anarchy, this hooliganism is more like when the Hell's Angels did security for the Stones at Altamont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be afraid Proa - be very afraid.

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Bite your tongue BJ - I never saw a single word of value from the fool.

Me neither, but I got the impression there was at least one thread that he started that other people had decent conversation in which is now gone. Gaff rigged or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
an·ar·chy
/ˈanərkē/
noun
 
  1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
    "he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
    synonyms: lawlessness, absence of government, nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, riot, rebellion, mutiny, disorder, disorganization, misrule, chaos, tumult, turmoil, mayhem, pandemonium
    "the country is threatened with anarchy"
       
    • absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.
       
      I always chuckled when a lot of you took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.  I vote for reinstatement. 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He never showed at my talk. But it was standing room only and I saw friends I hadn't see in 40+ years. Dave Vacanti aka Dr. Keel was there. Doug Fryer, owner of NIGHT RUNNER was there. Einer Sortun, first person to build one of my designs, was there. Sledracer was there. It was fun. But it was better to get back to the shack. I skipped the after event dinner, hit Mac D's and bolted for the barn.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bob Perry said:

He never showed at my talk. But it was standing room only and I saw friends I hadn't see in 40+ years. Dave Vacanti aka Dr. Keel was there. Doug Fryer, owner of NIGHT RUNNER was there. Einer Sortun, first person to build one of my designs, was there. Sledracer was there. It was fun. But it was better to get back to the shack. I skipped the after event dinner, hit Mac D's and bolted for the barn.

Will said he was planning to go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B.J. :

Will was there and I gave him a call out. He did some work for me last week. Gave me his bill tonight. I gave him some extra. Kids tend to undervalue their efforts. It's great to have him close by to help me with the 3D stuff. Got to meet Tony for the first time. Seemed like a good guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B dock said:
an·ar·chy
/ˈanərkē/
noun
 
  1. a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
    "he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
    synonyms: lawlessness, absence of government, nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, riot, rebellion, mutiny, disorder, disorganization, misrule, chaos, tumult, turmoil, mayhem, pandemonium
    "the country is threatened with anarchy"
       
    • absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.
       
      I always chuckled when a lot of you took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.  I vote for reinstatement. 

Oh please, the way the term "Anarchy" is used here died with the Sex Pistols.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bob Perry said:

B.J. :

Will was there and I gave him a call out. He did some work for me last week. Gave me his bill tonight. I gave him some extra. Kids tend to undervalue their efforts. It's great to have him close by to help me with the 3D stuff. Got to meet Tony for the first time. Seemed like a good guy.

Glad to hear that. You've talked to him more recently than I have, I didn't know anything about the work he was doing for you.

As an interesting aside, his sister will be learning Rhino this year for an art class she's taking at Bucknell. No Orca for her though, but she is learning sculpting with digital fabrication using 3D printers, C&C machines, etc. etc. Cool stuff...

We like Tony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B.J.:

Bryan Sims owner of SUSPECT, ex STARBUCK, want s to race the  Chi-Mac this year in the ORR class. To get that rating he needed a 3D file for the boat, hull, keel and rudder. I designed this boat 23 years ago and we did not do 3D files like this back then. I had to take the 2D  drawings and convert them to 3D. I had Will do the hull and rudder and Neil Racicot do the keel. Both are guys who's work I can trust and they work fast. I'm am very lucky to have them close by. I plan to use them on the new 51'er I just started Friday.

46813001671_77df519f02_k.jpgHull Model Image by robert perry, on Flickr

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Ed said:

I’d make you breakfast and iron your shirts ....

Will you promise not to nag me about not putting my laundry away and leave the crossword puzzle for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bull City said:

Can you imagine being so tormented and jealous on a discussion forum that's supposed to be enjoyable, and getting into (provoking) so many pissing contests. Hard to understand. I'm glad I'm not married to him... or any of you other blokes.

I've met a number of SA'ers, and members of a previous usenet sailing forum, and there are a lot of SA'ers I would go at least a bit out of my way to meet in person in the future.

Jammer was never even close to making that list, along with a few other jerks and trolls.

Marriage? Ummmm....

8 minutes ago, Bull City said:
16 hours ago, Mr. Ed said:

I’d make you breakfast and iron your shirts ....

Will you promise not to nag me about not putting my laundry away and leave the crossword puzzle for me?

Good now I don't have to think of a way to let you down easy.............................

FB- Doug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bull City said:

Will you promise not to nag me about not putting my laundry away and leave the crossword puzzle for me?

I'll sing you to sleep with The Ballad of the Sailor's Fantasy Wife, to the tune of Facade by William Walton.

 

I'll not smell your farts
I'll forgive the spare parts 
That you leave on the living room floor

I'll laugh at your jokes
I'll only nag you for pokes
Which I'll swear are the best that I've had

Though I earn twice more than you
I'll pretend that YOU do
And I won't have a private account

And I'll do all of this
(And pretend I don't miss
My Opera Box Charity Lunches)

Because you alone understand
The breeze off the land
And once port tacked the fleet at Cowes

And because you know how to bleed
The fuel pump feed
While mastless in Gale force eight

 

[Sorry Bull, I'm losing the will to live here!)

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Gaytorre woude adgree, that greene eye mackeup he worre at PB manssione realley sunke hisse asse.                              :)

Gator is here hiding in a sock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mad said:

Gator is here hiding in a sock. 

I notte so siurre.  Halve you seene Freddey Gouv aronde muche?                              :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the topic of fallen members I am considering throwing Randumb an on- line wake. Everyone can just grab a 6 pack of what ever they want and I will deliver his eulogy. We will have a slide show of his stupidest posts while his favourite song ( ‘cunt’ by blood duster) plays. Afterwards we all stand around trying to say nice things about him before giving up and hitting on the barmaids. Hell I might even organise a stripper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very respectful of you LB. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

On the topic of fallen members I am considering throwing Randumb an on- line wake. Everyone can just grab a 6 pack of what ever they want and I will deliver his eulogy. We will have a slide show of his stupidest posts while his favourite song ( ‘cunt’ by blood duster) plays. Afterwards we all stand around trying to say nice things about him before giving up and hitting on the barmaids. Hell I might even organise a stripper.

Or you could make a video tribute like you did for Bent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

On the topic of fallen members I am considering throwing Randumb an on- line wake. Everyone can just grab a 6 pack of what ever they want and I will deliver his eulogy. We will have a slide show of his stupidest posts while his favourite song ( ‘cunt’ by blood duster) plays. Afterwards we all stand around trying to say nice things about him before giving up and hitting on the barmaids. Hell I might even organise a stripper.

Do his craziest conspiracy posts rather than just the stupid ones.

I know, I know, there's a lot of overlap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mad said:

Very respectful of you LB. 

Yes I intend to get a classy stripper- not too many Tatts and most of her own teeth. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr. Ed said:

I'll sing you to sleep with The Ballad of the Sailor's Fantasy Wife, to the tune of Facade by William Walton.

 

I'll not smell your farts
I'll forgive the spare parts 
That you leave on the living room floor

I'll laugh at your jokes
I'll only nag you for pokes
Which I'll swear are the best that I've had

Though I earn twice more than you
I'll pretend that YOU do
And I won't have a private account

And I'll do all of this
(And pretend I don't miss
My Opera Box Charity Lunches)

Because you alone understand
The breeze off the land
And once port tacked the fleet at Cowes

And because you know how to bleed
The fuel pump feed
While mastless in Gale force eight

 

[Sorry Bull, I'm losing the will to live here!)

 

Post a video of yourself singing that, and we'll set the date.  :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 8:08 AM, Bull City said:

Can you imagine being so tormented and jealous on a discussion forum that's supposed to be enjoyable, and getting into (provoking) so many pissing contests. Hard to understand. I'm glad I'm not married to him... or any of you other blokes.

Curiously the feeling is likely mutual??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Trickypig said:

Curiously the feeling is likely mutual??

I should hope so??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to the opera in Seattle yesterday. After the opera Max and I had some time to kill before Max's water polo practice so we did a quick Ballard pub crawl. I was hoping to find Lyle. But no luck there. Did have a very nice IPA at the Maritime Brewery.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check the Sloop tavern. I heard he might be a member of the yacht club there...

F7713AA1-E571-44AF-94D8-DED000F8BB4A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the STYC was full of cool people, not idiot trolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He said something about being a member there because they have the proper membership protocol, etc. 

I think it was the club membership thread from back in Oct/Nov.

I should call and ask the bartender to send one down to the dark corner of the bar on us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool place except everyone is required to sing "Hang On Sloopy"  on Karaoke Night. Or so I wuz told. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, Jammer's more of a Seattle Sailing Club type... The proverbial big fish in a little pond.

<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible that it’s one of his alternate personalities belongs to Styc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Je Prefere said:

Possible that it’s one of his alternate personalities belongs to Styc

Ist that licke Storme Trysaille Clube?  I gaive up seeking membereship ounce LR wase the comedeydorre.  I reallized the clubbe wase a jocke.  I no, I keepe hearreng thisse songue to............

propte up onley by hesse idiotte buddey DuMoullin.           :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 8:16 PM, Bob Perry said:

He never showed at my talk. But it was standing room only and I saw friends I hadn't see in 40+ years. Dave Vacanti aka Dr. Keel was there. Doug Fryer, owner of NIGHT RUNNER was there. Einer Sortun, first person to build one of my designs, was there. Sledracer was there. It was fun. But it was better to get back to the shack. I skipped the after event dinner, hit Mac D's and bolted for the barn.

What was the boat of yours that  Einer Sortun built? I worked at Cadranells with Einer in the 1970 and maybe I helped build it. It was my first boatyard job and I put on a lot of veneers and pulled a lot of staple.

Todd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd:

That was the quarter tonner UNION JACK. That boat is now owned by Bob Cadranell's daughter and is in very good shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Union Jack, she's a beaut!

Might you be able to post a pic or two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it’s been a while since we got some eye candy here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 8:16 PM, Bob Perry said:

He never showed at my talk. But it was standing room only and I saw friends I hadn't see in 40+ years. Dave Vacanti aka Dr. Keel was there. Doug Fryer, owner of NIGHT RUNNER was there. Einer Sortun, first person to build one of my designs, was there. Sledracer was there. It was fun. But it was better to get back to the shack. I skipped the after event dinner, hit Mac D's and bolted for the barn.

Haven't seen Einar since his brother's memorial.  Hope he's well.  

 

As for Jammer?  Not missed at all.

Edited by Left Shift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran into him at the Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend this year. I hadn't seen him since I worked with him in the 70's but he seemed to be in fine shape,  just older like the rest of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, Sail4beer said:

Personally, I think he pulled a Tom Scott

I miss Tom Scott.  I was sad to see him go.   Someone had said Ajax drove him off, but that seems crazy cause Ajax is always nice and helpful I thought.  Maybe some sarcasm was missed along the way?   Anyways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

I miss Tom Scott.  I was sad to see him go.   Someone had said Ajax drove him off, but that seems crazy cause Ajax is always nice and helpful I thought.  Maybe some sarcasm was missed along the way?   Anyways.

To be frank, I stayed out of here for a long time. There was a period there when you weren't left wondering if you disagreed with the herd but I guess that's just SA. Friends for a reason, friends for a season.

It seems mostly better these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

I miss Tom Scott.  I was sad to see him go.   Someone had said Ajax drove him off, but that seems crazy cause Ajax is always nice and helpful I thought.  Maybe some sarcasm was missed along the way?   Anyways.

Naw, he was just heeled over so far that the leeway took him off course and he hasn't yet found a way back from running aground on the shoals!  ;)

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lefty:

Einar is doing well and managing a small, private marina in Anacortes. I've known Einar for 50 years. He's reasonably healthy. He seem happy. He's not a complainer. I stop in for a chat with him when I go to the Betts yard. He's just a few blocks away.

 

Hobs:

Sorry but I do not have a single photo of UNION JACK. I'll do some file drawer diving and see what I can find to scan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the local 1/2 tonner(?) you designed? Boomer pointed it out to me once, another IOR beauty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the Bystedt 30. I owned hull no. 1 CHINOOK. It was a very fast boat in a breeze but in light to medium the San Juan 30 and Alan Holt's Peterson boat  had speed on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hobot said:

 another IOR beauty.

Yes Yes Yes

Bystedt 30 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bob Perry said:

That was the Bystedt 30. I owned hull no. 1 CHINOOK. It was a very fast boat in a breeze but in light to medium the San Juan 30 and Alan Holt's Peterson boat  had speed on me.

Alan Holt would have speed on most people even if he was in a bathtub.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest issue with Jammer was that he identified as former Enlisted (US Army, Alaska West Coast USA). I do not think he made any deployments.

 

Sailing is full of decision makers in hiring and acceptance in all parts of life. Former Enlisted like Jammer who make themselves into an obnoxious pest harm other Enlisted in life’s endeavors. 

I am happy he is gone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kent H said:

Yes Yes Yes

Bystedt 30 

image.thumb.png.cfb2783b98bc528a510ba196993c4cda.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kimbottles said:

Alan Holt would have speed on most people even if he was in a bathtub.

Well yes, there is that. Former World Star Class champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!!!

There is now a Dick Carter yacht designer fan club on Facebook.

I was talking to Dick on the phone this morning and he mentioned my fan club and how great he thought it was. I suggested he do the same thing. Dick is not a FB type although he has an account. He said he did not know how that would be done. Then I posted on my fan club page that I wanted help set ting yup a fan club for Dick Carter. Within ten minutes it was up and running. It now has 25 members!  Dick is really amazed and excited about it. Go visit it and join the club. It will make Dick feel good.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob Perry said:

Hey!!!

There is now a Dick Carter yacht designer fan club on Facebook.

I was talking to Dick on the phone this morning and he mentioned my fan club and how great he thought it was. I suggested he do the same thing. Dick is not a FB type although he has an account. He said he did not know how that would be done. Then I posted on my fan club page that I wanted help set ting yup a fan club for Dick Carter. Within ten minutes it was up and running. It now has 25 members!  Dick is really amazed and excited about it. Go visit it and join the club. It will make Dick feel good.

Ok, will do!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gary Bystedt, now we are in the way back machine PNWesties.  Regarding Dick Carter I know we have mentioned this but last time I saw Rabbit she was rotting on the hard in Deer Harbor.  Very sad, we had some great races on that boat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

image.thumb.png.cfb2783b98bc528a510ba196993c4cda.png

Hey! That's me! I owned that boat for 22 years and put a lot miles on it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bob Perry said:

Hey!!!

There is now a Dick Carter yacht designer fan club on Facebook.

I was talking to Dick on the phone this morning and he mentioned my fan club and how great he thought it was. I suggested he do the same thing. Dick is not a FB type although he has an account. He said he did not know how that would be done. Then I posted on my fan club page that I wanted help set ting yup a fan club for Dick Carter. Within ten minutes it was up and running. It now has 25 members!  Dick is really amazed and excited about it. Go visit it and join the club. It will make Dick feel good.

This is the only time I’ve been drawn to FB ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zenmasterfred said:

Gary Bystedt, now we are in the way back machine PNWesties.  Regarding Dick Carter I know we have mentioned this but last time I saw Rabbit she was rotting on the hard in Deer Harbor.  Very sad, we had some great races on that boat.

Yes, we did. Wild times. Fun times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK I am now a "Follower" of Dick Carter Yachts...…..  Sounds a little cultish but then again it is Facebook. 

There was a 33 for sale in Stars and Stripes blue.... just sweet.  Definitely my favorite of the production boats.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this in the Dick Carter fan club.   Wowsa that's gorgeous.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that also and thought the same thing. I think I am a member of his fan club (I don't FB much and if not for Bob's club would have left some time ago).  The FT10 is what got me hooked, the history and the great boats are keeping me here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're going to move from Jammer's departure to interesting sailing stuff, please start a new thread. I almost dropped this!:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread drift is an inevitable part of Cruising Anarchy. It’s just how we overcome or are overtaken by the drift that matters.

I think a “How I Made Dick Carter’s FanClub Appear Out Of Nowhere” thread would get some legs.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How’s the surfboard coming along Bull?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mr. Ed said:

This is the only time I’ve been drawn to FB ...

Careful, it's full of people spouting politician nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beer:

I posted on my fan club page that we should set up a fan club for Dick Carter. Dick's fan club page was up and running and bringing in members within 15 minutes! That was about 27 hours ago. As of 5 minutes ago he had over 150 members. Talked to him this morning. He is very happy. Still a bit incredulous at the speed it happened.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to missy on over and see if I can join in. He had some really great designs and there are some cool old pics of him skippering boats. One of him in the Fastnet if I’m not mistaken. A boat with an outboard rudder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites