Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Trumpeters caught on video taunting American Indian.

16 minutes ago, hasher said:

Do you know about the race riots in Atlanta?  White people dragging black people out of there homes and killing them.  Proud now?

First you attribute someone else's quote to me then you ask if I'm proud that white people killed blacks...Fuck you're a dick!  Fuck off.

13 minutes ago, chum said:

BL you seem very deeply invested in the narrative that was fed to you initially. Once again, there is no shame in making a mistake. Hell I even make them myself once in a while. You just own it and move forward. 

holy shit this is comedy gold from a Trumpkin.

it's that beautiful combo of stupid, smug, and ignorant we've come to expect from them though.

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

First you attribute someone else's quote to me then you ask if I'm proud that white people killed blacks...Fuck you're a dick!  Fuck off.

You aren't proud of your heritage?

1 hour ago, dacapo said:

any proof that Moderate is a cunt?    

Lots & lots here, by his own hand.

All you Trumpkins here are absolutely right.

Those red hat kids are model American youth that any parent would be proud to claim as their own.

They are the hope for America's future.

11 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

holy shit this is comedy gold from a Trumpkin.

it's that beautiful combo of stupid, smug, and ignorant we've come to expect from them though.

Rather than the usual hurling of insults, just explain how the kids surrounded him, rather than what we saw? You know, the little part where he walks into the little knot of protesters?

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Lots & lots here, by his own hand.

I put him on ignore with his very first post and have nothing to draw that conclusion. I'm glad you had the willpower to actually digest that nonsense.

6 minutes ago, chum said:

Rather than the usual hurling of insults

You dance and hurl insults all the time chumdumpster - you get what you earned, partisan shitstain. Now that you and your little rightwing buddys have locked on with your partisan bullshit and won't change your minds.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chum said:

Rather than the usual hurling of insults, just explain how the kids surrounded him, rather than what we saw? You know, the little part where he walks into the little knot of protesters?

I don't think any minds are going to be changed. You see the boys as victims, I see them as aggressors.  No minds will be changed today or tomorrow. Let's remember the students are still kids, they probably shouldn't have been at a march for controlling women's reproductive rights in the first place, and they sure as hell should have had better chaperones. 

Huh, you would have to show me that I do it all the time. It’s usually always well deserved, and never initiated by me.

I will take a bath and buy a man a drink.  Good day.

9 hours ago, dogballs Tom said:

Ummm...

You're still doing it!

I can't wait to see if you make as many ignore lists as I have!

I don't have the required level of patience.  Comes a point... once a thread gets stupid enough... I'll give up and walk away.

Getting pretty close to my limit with this one. 

2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Is there a particular reason for you to be outing a teenager or does his privacy or the safety of him and his family not matter to you? I realize that your post was a cut and paste, but a simple edit would have made you look a lot less stupid yourself.

The kid released a public statement, identifying himself, through a PR firm.  Nobody outed him.

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I don't think any minds are going to be changed. You see the boys as victims, I see them as aggressors.  No minds will be changed today or tomorrow. Let's remember the students are still kids, they probably shouldn't have been at a march for controlling women's reproductive rights in the first place, and they sure as hell should have had better chaperones. 

Actually I don’t see them as victims at all.  I never said that.  I was merely calling bullshit on the optics in the original story.

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

I don't have the required level of patience.  Comes a point... once a thread gets stupid enough... I'll give up and walk away.

Getting pretty close to my limit with this one. 

The kid released a public statement, identifying himself, through a PR firm.  Nobody outed him.

The kid's family hired a PR firm? Wow, that tells me the fog lights will go on shortly.

1 minute ago, chum said:

Actually I don’t see them as victims at all.  I never said that.  I was merely calling bullshit on the optics in the original story.

Alright, thanks for adding that.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Now it’s the GOP’s fault that Phillips saw MAGA hats and jumped to the wrong conclusion.  

It's not a huge leap to infer someone wearing a MAGA hat is a racist.  At this point, I see someone in a MAGA hat, I assume they're racist. 

Or doesn't mind people thinking they're racist.

Or is beyond fucking stupid.

Those are the only 3 possible explanations, really. 

• Like 1

Another explainationation is that they believe what they’re shown, and wearing the hat is a reflection of their beliefs.

10 minutes ago, chum said:

Another explainationation is that they believe what they’re shown, and wearing the hat is a reflection of their beliefs.

Like the KKK?

20 minutes ago, frenchie said:

It's not a huge leap to infer someone wearing a MAGA hat is a racist.  At this point, I see someone in a MAGA hat, I assume they're racist. 

A more logical conclusion would be that if someone saw you, they could conclude that you are an idiot.  

22 minutes ago, frenchie said:

I think it’s a huge fucking leap to label anyone wearing a MAGA hat a racist. 

It was part of a very successful political campaign. 

Despite the best efforts of the left and the media millions of people still suppport Trump and that  message.  

Those supporters do not see racism in that Hat nor do they wear it to promote hatred   They are worn to show support for their president  

How is that any different than wearing hope and change branded clothing from the Obama campaigns   

It is the left that sees (pardon the pun) red when they see those hats   That is on them, not those wearing the hat.  

11 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Like the KKK?

You could characterize it that way, yes. 

4 hours ago, phillysailor said:

My take is that the Native Americans confronted MAGA types because they associate those political beliefs with the white rich men who represent them. Our history of such leadership is a powerful teacher of what it does to non-whites and the disenfranchised.

The GOP now inspires this basic level of mistrust and aggressive resistance even without committing overt acts of racism or oppression. That they and their supporters here don’t care to change their approach to governance is, IMO, a damning statement which calls into question their legitimacy as a national party supposedly working for the good of all Americans.

The kids, to their credit, did not back down and did not escalate beyond posturing and chanting. 

The racist black group that was there was best described by Phillips who on NPR this morning called them black Westboro church types.

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Now it’s the GOP’s fault that Phillips saw MAGA hats and jumped to the wrong conclusion.  

Yes, that’s about right.

Over centuries of white male leadership, blacks and native Americans have not fared well due to racist policies, class warfare and white supremacy movements.

At this point, I don’t think persons of color trust white male dominated groups much, and I don’t blame them.

The GOP overtly does not care about the overwhelming racial characteristics of their leadership, and in fact are engaged in numerous efforts to maintain white males in power via gerrymandering, voter suppression and racist police and legal mechanisms.

They do not care to engage women’s  or racial issues except as they may impede the freedoms and power of white men.

So yeah, the GOP has created mistrust amongst a large segment of our population and are not doing anything to rectify the situation.

If they retain and consolidate control, a white supremacist society would result.

Hence, resistance is required by those who wish to avoid such an outcome, especially since it also comes with recognition of climate change, fiscal solvency and improved national security.

57 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

They are kids, but if it had been say, a group of young black teens surrounding an old white veteran and mocking and intimidating him you'd be hearing a VERY different howl from the Trumpanzees.

White teens are kids. Black teens...not so much. We even got a "Trayvon Martin" and a "Michael Brown" from one of them, though I've not yet heard a "Tamir Rice."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I think it’s a huge fucking leap to label anyone wearing a MAGA hat a racist. 

It was part of a very successful political campaign. 

Despite the best efforts of the left and the media millions of people still suppport Trump and that  message.  

Those supporters do not see racism in that Hat nor do they wear it to promote hatred   They are worn to show support for their president  

How is that any different than wearing hope and change branded clothing from the Obama campaigns   

It is the left that sees (pardon the pun) red when they see those hats   That is on them, not those wearing the hat.  

Of course the racists don't realize they are fucking racist. That's 90% of the problem.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups. Especially if wearing MAGA hats.

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Of course the racists don't realize they are fucking racist. That's 90% of the problem.

So wearing that hat automatically makes you a racist?  

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

There are plenty of outright avowed racists who proudly wear the red MAGA hat. Those racists have rarely been shunned or censored by the rest of the red hats, including the President, which leaves the distinct impression that the rest of the Magats aren't going to bother to do anything about racism.

oh, it's not "white kids" it's "white boys from a private all male catholic school". white males of privilege will never be censored by the magats, boys will be boys, and other than sexual assault whats better than bonding by mocking minority's?

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Nah, being white makes you racist, right BJ?

At the store today, people were commenting on the lack of black people on the streets.

One comment was "They're all celebrating nigger day!"

Another person chimed in "Naw they all busted their pay on crack over the weekend, and ain't got no money to spend!"

A third person said:"They're afraid to come out on nigger day. They know what'd happen in the old days if they tried that shit!"

Pretty disgusting what a group of ignorant assholes can whip up when there are no niggers around to beat their skinny white asses into a pulp.

Not wanting to get my skinny white ass beat into a pulp, I kept my mouth shut, but moved along quickly, before my mouth changed my mind.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No, but it automatically makes you an idiot.

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

At the store today, people were commenting on the lack of black people on the streets.

Another person chimed in "Naw they all busted their pay on crack over the weekend, and ain't got no money to spend!"

A third person said:"They're afraid to come out on nigger day. They know what'd happen in the old days if they tried that shit!"

Pretty disgusting what a group of ignorant assholes can whip up when there are no niggers around to beat their skinny white asses into a pulp.

Not wanting to get my skinny white ass beat into a pulp, I kept my mouth shut, but moved along quickly, before my mouth changed my mind.

Your silence perpetuates it. You should get over your fears and stand up for what you believe.

“Pretty disgusting what a group of ignorant assholes can whip up when there are no niggers around to beat their skinny white asses into a pulp.”  I know you really meant to sound edgy and all here, but it’s still not okay to use the N word like that, being an old white guy and all. Or even if you were lavender or chartreuse for that matter.

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Voices in your head is not reality.  Or perhaps you are like Mr Phillips and heard things that were never said. 

Because in this day and age of smart phones. people do not talk like that in public.  One recording of that talk would end their lives.  Rightly so. 

11 minutes ago, chum said:

Nah, being white makes you racist, right BJ?

1 hour ago, chum said:

Huh, you would have to show me that I do it all the time. It’s usually always well deserved, and never initiated by me.

But I know you are just a troll chum - you just troll for hits like a sad rightwing piece of shit. And I'm giving you what you want - attention.

Now go back to your rightwing grievance industry.

Just now, The Joker said:

Because in this day and age of smart phones. people do not talk like that in public.  One recording of that talk would end their lives.  Rightly so. 

your bullshit is so cute.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

But I know you are just a troll chum - you just troll for hits like a sad rightwing piece of shit. And I'm giving you what you want - attention.

Now go back to your rightwing grievance industry.

That’s not an insult, it’s a reference to a recent thread where the same question was raised. 

44 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

They are kids, but if it had been say, a group of young black teens surrounding an old white veteran and mocking and intimidating him you'd be hearing a VERY different howl from the Trumpanzees.

White teens are kids. Black teens...not so much. We even got a "Trayvon Martin" and a "Michael Brown" from one of them, though I've not yet heard a "Tamir Rice."

Are you implying that these kids surrounded an old veteran and mocked and intimidated him?  If so, you are the same clown you have always been.

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Voices in your head is not reality.  Or perhaps you are like Mr Phillips and heard things that were never said. 

Yea, no witness other that me when my cousin in law said, "The fucking, nigger president has got to go".

Plenty of witnesses to the guy that was shamed into taking the noose down from his yard announced in the store where I work announced a few years ago on this special day, "Have a white day". 

1 minute ago, jzk said:

This account seems to match the video better than any account so far.

Yes it does.  Kind of a shame it's on CNN, which obviously makes it fake news.  

The good news is that the same story is running on more credible news sources such as Infowars. 

Just now, benwynn said:

Yes it does.  Kind of a shame it's on CNN, which obviously makes it fake news.  

The good news is that the same story is running on more credible news sources such as Infowars. 

You think that it being on CNN automatically makes it fake news?  Who knew.

19 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Plenty of folks talk like that.  In fact, more since the President was elected.

While I am not saying he encourages others to use such rhetoric, he plays around the edges of hate speech and relies on dog whistles to communicate with his base.

At the very least, he does nothing to condemn it.

The high school students accurately demonstrate: Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

5 minutes ago, Fat Point Jack said:

Yea, no witness other that me when my cousin in law said, "The fucking, nigger president has to go".

Plenty of witnesses to the guy that was shamed into taking the noose down from his yard announced in the store where I work announced a few years ago on this special day, "Have a white day". 

I have no doubt that disgusting comments are made one on one or in private homes. 

The claim was a group conversation in a public store.   I find that pushing the limits of credibility.  

Besides why would there be less blacks around.  It’s a holiday. There should be more out and about. 

1 minute ago, jzk said:

You think that it being on CNN automatically makes it fake news?  Who knew.

No.  That is what the President has been saying.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

You certainly are preoccupied with the president. 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

I have no doubt that discusting comments are made one on one or in private homes. 

The claim was a group conversation in a public store.   I find that pushing the limits of credibility.  

Besides why would there be less blacks around.  It’s a holiday. There should be more out and about. 

See my post #257 just above yours. The 2 things that makes a person braver: alcohol & a mob.

1 minute ago, jzk said:
2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You certainly are preoccupied with the president. 

Commenting on the President's own words is now "preoccupied".  Got it.

While you are indulging me in my "preoccupation", care to comment on the verifiable fact that President Trump has long labeled CNN "fake news"?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Commenting on the President's own words is now "preoccupied".  Got it.

While you are indulging me in my "preoccupation", care to comment on the verifiable fact that President Trump has long labeled CNN "fake news"?

Start a thread about it if you like.  This one is about falsely accusing some students of racism.

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Start a thread about it if you like.  This one is about falsely accusing some students of racism.

Oh, now you're the "Thread Purity Police".  Got it.

As to my question I posed to you in my previous post - I'll just put you down as a "no".

1 hour ago, frenchie said:

I'll go with beyond fucking stupid - at this point it is self evident.

A red hat doesn't denote racism per se but it does indicate a likely acceptance of it beyond what intelligent people would accept.

There is too much evidence of racism within the Trump supporter population to infer otherwise.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, Fakenews said:

Of course this is no longer surprising.  Trump supporters are poisonous people .  The kids need to be at the very least expelled and that one kid in the front deserves a special punishment that involves wiping that smirk from his face.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/19/18189668/white-students-maga-gear-harass-native-elders

On 1/19/2019 at 5:49 PM, cmilliken said:

Those kids are douche bags.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, Maxx Baqustae said:

On 1/19/2019 at 6:08 PM, Navig8tor said:

Nothing a swift beating would't fix, these little punks need to learn actions have consequences, their parents are obviously some of the  "good people on both sides" referred to by trump post Charlottesville.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, jerseyguy said:

These little shits attend a Catholic school in Covington, KY.  Probably on a Mitch McConnell scholarship.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:22 PM, Ishmael said:

They are lucky they were native elders and not Mohawks they were hassling. They don't take shit from anyone. 

oka-1990-end-siege-1.jpg?w=604

Look at how the PA clown brigade started off this topic.  What a joke these people are.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

I'll go with beyond fucking stupid - at this point it is self evident.

A red hat doesn't denote racism per se but it does indicate a likely acceptance of it beyond what intelligent people would accept.

There is too much evidence of racism within the Trump supporter population to infer otherwise.

I forgot to add the head clown to the clown brigade.  Sorry about that.

16 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The high school students accurately demonstrate: Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

An old rule of thumb for estimating the IQ of a mob is to take the lowest IQ present and divide by the number of people.

In a red hat crowd that would get into many decimal places very quickly.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Wearing that hat means you support a racist president with racist policies.

Whether you connect that dots to your own morality is up to you. But I think it's pretty safe to say that even if a MAGA hat wearer isn't actually salivating to lynch people, they're completely OK with racist policies so long as it benefits them.

That’s a heck of a statement that kid made. I don’t think I could do as well with a week to polish it up. 

If that becomes the accepted record of his end of the interaction, he should do ok. I’m sorry anyone felt death threats were appropriate. I’m glad everyone kept their cool on the mall & no one saw fit to pull out a gun.

Progress often doesn’t look pretty. I’m fairly sure this interaction & resulting media kerfuffle will lead to growth by several groups & individuals.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

There are plenty of outright avowed racists who proudly wear the red MAGA hat. Those racists have rarely been shunned or censored by the rest of the red hats, including the President, which leaves the distinct impression that the rest of the Magats aren't going to bother to do anything about racism.

oh, it's not "white kids" it's "white boys from a private all male catholic school". white males of privilege will never be censored by the magats, boys will be boys, and other than sexual assault whats better than bonding by mocking minority's?

Yup.

"There were some very fine people on both sides."

Trump has never seriously, meaningfully disavowed racists or racism. Not while he's constantly tweeting and spouting racist bullshit and policies.

Get serious.

I doubt he wrote it if the stories about his parents hiring a pr firm are true.

53 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Seriously? People "do not talk like that in public?"

Have you been living under a rock?

Every other day some racist asshat is getting dragged for doing just that.

Just now, SloopJonB said:

I doubt he wrote it if the stories about his parents hiring a pr firm are true.

He signed it, though, and his friends will read it.

Dialogue. It’s progress.

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

No doubt.  The video of this event was full of racist comments.  Just not from the kids wearing the hats.

3 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

are you really this stupid, or is it just your outraged cornpone rightwinger act?

You are like Pavlov’s dogs. Just as smart and only spew out your drool when the correct  stimulus is applied. In your case a red hat 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

An old rule of thumb for estimating the IQ of a mob is to take the lowest IQ present and divide by the number of people.

In a red hat crowd that would get into many decimal places very quickly.

Sloop. What’s your IQ I want to apply your theory to the left wing crowd here. 

10 minutes ago, chinabald said:

You are like Pavlov’s dogs. Just as smart and only spew out your drool when the correct  stimulus is applied. In your case a red hat 

if true that makes me the same as the racist little protesters you are defending

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

if true that makes me the same as the racist little protesters you are defending

Which protesters are racist?

8 minutes ago, chinabald said:

I reprimanded Jon for mimicking you. I told him not to act like a fool.

19 minutes ago, chinabald said:

A digit higher than the best right winger you can muster. :D

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

A digit higher than the best right winger you can muster. :D

Any second now our resident fucking genius Jack is gonna pop his mushroom out 

I love how the narrative is changing.  Now it’s the hats that excuse any behavior by the Black Israelites and the confrontational Mr Phillips. 

Lots of Hip Hop kids wear Che Guevara branded apparel.  Does that automatically mean they are future communists, torturers and support mass murder?

6 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Any second now our resident fucking genius Jack is gonna pop his mushroom out 

aka eJackulation.

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Lots of Hip Hop kids wear Che Guevara branded apparel.  Does that automatically mean they are future communists, torturers and support mass murder?

It did to your elk BITD when kids wore it.

And they couldn't even vote for Che.

52 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Not under a rock Or making judgements on a boat 10,000 miles away. 

I travel all over the country and the only time in the last 30+ years I have ever heard the N word spoken loudly in public was by African Americans to each other.  

That is what is being claimed. The N word spoken loudly and proudly,  in public by a group of whites.  

I know some see racism under every rock,  in America. 

When it comes to race. I see a vastly much improved country than when I grew up In the 60’s   

We have a long way to go, but seeing everything as race based is hurting  progress not enhancing it  

Che was a revolutionary, like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Nathan Hale, James Madison, Ethan Allen, Patrick Henry, etc.

The British felt much the same way that you, (Joker), feel about Che Guevara. Who turned up on the right side of history?

Certainly a lot of the world views Reagan, Bush Sr. and W, in the same light.... Murderers, villains, despots, thieves, torturers.... Just not commies.

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

It did to your elk BITD when kids wore it.

And they couldn't even vote for Che.

I have no idea to what you are referring. I’m talking present time 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Not under a rock Or making judgements on a boat 10,000 miles away. 

I travel all over the country and the only time in the last 30+ years I have ever heard the N word spoken loudly in public was by African Americans to each other.  

That is what is being claimed. The N word spoken loudly and proudly,  in public by a group of whites.  

I know some see racism under every rock,  in America. 

When it comes to race. I see a vastly much improved country than when I grew up In the 60’s   

We have a long way to go, but seeing everything as race based is hurting  progress not enhancing it  

You never grew up in the 60s.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

Che was a revolutionary, like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Nathan Hale, James Madison, Ethan Allen, Patrick Henry, etc.

The British felt much the same way that you, (Joker), feel about Che Guevara. Who turned up on the right side of history?

Certainly a lot of the world views Reagan, Bush Sr. and W, in the same light.... Murderers, villains, despots, thieves, torturers.... Just not commies.

He was also someone who practiced torture and mass murder.  You can’t lay that on any founding father. 

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

You never grew up in the 60s.

Actually I did.  Not sure how or why you would make the claim that I’m lying  

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yep...There was a rush to judgment in those cases too, fueled by the same kind of bigotry that caused you to jump to the wrong conclusion with that basketball bullshit. Hate makes you stupid.

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I have no idea to what you are referring. I’m talking present time 

We know.

6 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

We know.

Oh how clever.  You really are a genius. 

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I understand the sentiment and that you're going for the one man's terrorist is another man's revoutionary but I think that dog don't hunt.  Just some snippets:

Quotes by Che:

“A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.”

“We will bring the war to the imperialist enemies’ very home, to his places of work and recreation. We must never give him a minute of peace or tranquility. This is a total war to the death.”

“If the nuclear missiles had remained, we would have used them against the very heart of America, including New York City…We will march the path of victory even if it costs millions of atomic victims…We must keep our hatred alive and fan it to paroxysm.”

Commentary:  Che Guevara is seen as a romantic symbol by many, and is hated by many. It is important, in the conflict that this creates, to remember that he was a man, and that he was, at the core of his being and until the very end, a violent communist revolutionary. All of his actions, from Cuba onwards, should be viewed in this light. He sought to use force of arms to overthrow the capitalist owning class, which he saw as brutally oppressing the peoples of the world, and replace it with Marxist-Leninist states that would build socialism and one day transition to communism. He did not seek to kill innocents or those he saw as oppressed, but he had no problem violently overthrowing oppressors and killing their soldiers, and believed that he was acting for the ultimate good of mankind. If he were to hear criticisms today, he might echo Fidel Castro, in saying, "History will absolve me." 

----------------------------

What King George said of Washington on hearing that Washington would not allow the military to make him king of America said, "If he does this, then he is truly the greatest man alive."

Stephen Brumwell, author and specialist on eighteenth century North America, said: "Washington scores highly as an enemy of Britain on three key grounds: the immense scale of damage he inflicts upon Britain's Army and Empire – the most jarring defeat that either endured; his ability to not only provide inspirational battlefield leadership but to work with civilians who were crucial to sustain the war-effort; and the kind of man he was. As British officers conceded, he was a worthy opponent." 

-------------------

A better analogy might be someone like Che compared to Tecumseh Sherman.