Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Trumpeters caught on video taunting American Indian.

9 hours ago, Callahan said:

Our fake Vietnam vet was never there. His DD214 released today shows that he was in the Marine Reserves. Never on active duty other than during Basic and Advanced training which is exclusively in the US. That means 6 years of a weekend per month and 2 weeks every summer for training. His records showed that he had a general discharge not honorary after 4 years. You don't get one of those unless you screwed up and the fact that his discharge was 2 years early is telling.  His occupation was a refrigeration electrician. Notice the Omaha tribe is not really defending him too vigorously.  He has history of alcohol issues which might explain his trouble in the Reserves. Bottom line is that he does not come off as being very truthful and he is not that convincing as a victim. 

Typical drunk indian

34 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

50340818_2206875236241616_64919360883056

Brilliant!...And both views are "fact based". Just because a story is fact based doesn't mean it's accurate.

Just now, Dog said:

Brilliant!...And both views are "fact based". Just because a story is fact based doesn't mean it's accurate.

False.  The person presenting the top picture as fact based is leaving out the context, one of the more common tenets of the Doggy Style.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

False.  The person presenting the top picture as fact based is leaving out the context, one of the more common tenets of the Doggy Style.  

As I have often said, the bias is in what's left out. Like what's left out of "Hillary used email"  for example.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

As I have often said, the bias is in what's left out. Like what's left out of "Hillary used email"  for example.

much like the bias in shouting "lock her up" is forgetting to include "for no reason at all"

Just now, Not guilty said:

Dxj1JsRUcAAhPFT?format=jpg&name=medium

Can someone Photoshop the President into that photo?

1 hour ago, Not guilty said:

Go ahead and keep posting about Vietnam.

Each time you do, people remember how President Trump had "bone spurs" that didn't seem to keep him from fighting his own "personal Vietnam".

21 hours ago, Callahan said:

Our fake Vietnam vet was never there. His DD214 released today shows that he was in the Marine Reserves. Never on active duty other than during Basic and Advanced training which is exclusively in the US. That means 6 years of a weekend per month and 2 weeks every summer for training. His records showed that he had a general discharge not honorary after 4 years. You don't get one of those unless you screwed up and the fact that his discharge was 2 years early is telling.  His occupation was a refrigeration electrician. Notice the Omaha tribe is not really defending him too vigorously.  He has history of alcohol issues which might explain his trouble in the Reserves. Bottom line is that he does not come off as being very truthful and he is not that convincing as a victim. 

If you were never active they give you a DD256.  

2 minutes ago, Not guilty said:

President Trump never stated he fought in the war.

That may be the only thing he hasn't lied about.  Well, he is likely lying about the bone spurs.

10 minutes ago, Not guilty said:
20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I have nothing but whataboutism

Editing quotes to convey a different message is dishonest.

Why are you a dishonest person?  Unable to accomplish much any other way?

Sad.

4 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

YAWN

you guys still  talking about his shit.

Charles Stross pointed out in ‘Accelerando’ when time is measured in seconds, rather than minutes, hours, or days, current events speed along.  Meat Wad is bored with our pace.  Right, Meat Wad?  Meat Wad is bored.  Meat Wad is sleepy, or oxygen deprived.  ^_^  Breath harder Meat Wad!  We need you!

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Editing quotes to convey a different message is dishonest.

Why are you a dishonest person?  Unable to accomplish much any other way?

Sad.

Not Guilty is being funny!  Ha ha!  Meat Wad laughs at his comedic brilliance!  They want to be funny, like Liberals!  

Please laugh!  Please.....laugh.........please???

Notice they printed the retraction in a Friday news dump.

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Notice they printed the retraction in a Friday news dump.

you are pretty stupid, aren't you?

it's funny to watch the righty nihilists in action - not just the truebeliever amoral fucksticks like Dog that spend their days reading and reposting propaganda, but the rest of rightwing rubenation. Lying grifting morons who are salivating at someone suing a paper that lies less, grifts less, and is smarter than their dumbfuck news outlets. You dipshits really think this is going to work out well?

Or is it just revenge - like what motivates most of you culture warring rubes.

20 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

it's funny to watch the righty nihilists in action - not just the truebeliever amoral fucksticks like Dog that spend their days reading and reposting propaganda, but the rest of rightwing rubenation. Lying grifting morons who are salivating at someone suing a paper that lies less, grifts less, and is smarter than their dumbfuck news outlets. You dipshits really think this is going to work out well?

In other words  “Oh Fuck The Washington Post just retracted their original story because they are concerned at what a jury, in KY might decide.”

35 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

congrats on moving to full rightwing bullshitter status The Joke.

Perhaps you could share an opinion that offers an alternative, as to why they issued an editorial retraction weeks after they knew the truth of what happened.   

47 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Boy, the hate and intolerance just radiates off of you. Tell me, what day of the week did they publish the mea culpa?

Are you feigning ignorance or do you really not comprehend what the Friday news dump is.

Oh, you may want to clean up some of that spittle off of your keyboard.

19 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

yup - zero patience for your elks un-american grifting bullshit and morons like you and Dog cheering it.

But plenty of tolerance for  your  Elks un-American spreading of fake news and bullshit.  

Just look at the thread titles about this incident the Jussie Smullett and the fake efforts in the Drip drip drip thread 

7 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

This is one of MJ’s better rants. I really got a belly-laugh out of “true believer amoral fucksticks”. Priceless!  How about “culture warring rubes”...What a knee slapper!  This stuff is so good I think I’m going to immortalize this post and use it for my sig line.  It really captures the full @Mismoyled Jiblet. Experience.  

Please never stop @Raz'r!

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, J28 said:

This is one of MJ’s better rants. I really got a belly-laugh out of “true believer amoral fucksticks”. Priceless!  How about “culture warring rubes”...What a knee slapper!  This stuff is so good I think I’m going to immortalize this post and use it for my sig line.  It really captures the full @Mismoyled Jiblet. Experience.  

Please never stop @Raz'r!

I just hope he doesn't have a dog.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I just hope he doesn't have a dog.

Or a wife/husband.

• Downvote 1

Trumpeters will be SAD to learn that the $250M suit vs The Washington Post of behalf of the Teenage Nazi’s has been thrown out.  Apparently acting like a total douchebag is not a license to become a multimillionaire overnight.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/07/26/nick-sandmann-lawsuit-against-washington-post-dismissed-federal-judge-trump/1841278001/

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 12:32 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So, did Fake Nut-sack apologist for libeling the student and Trump supporters?

It’s a shame you’re no longer with us.

Since there isn't a current thread to post this in, I chose this thread, it seems appropriate somehow. Here are three Mississippi fraternity brothers posing at the site of Emmett Tills murder.

image.thumb.png.c7c2677c3053b95ebcea5d14ce6d69ee.png

I forgot to mention there was a cost for this behavior.

Armed University of Mississippi students posed in front of a memorial to lynched civil rights icon Emmett Till, an "offensive and hurtful" act that led to their fraternity suspending the undergrads, officials said Thursday.

Three students, two of them brandishing weapons, posed in front of the purple sign that marks the place where Till's body was recovered from the Tallahatchie River in August, 1955.

One of the students posted the photo to his private Instagram account in March, according to an article by the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting and ProPublica.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-students-who-posed-guns-front-emmet-till-memorial-suspended-n1034726

On 3/6/2019 at 12:32 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

So, did Fake Nut-sack apologist for libeling the student and Trump supporters?

Nope.  Shockingly, I can’t find any news of the dismissal on Breitbart of Fox News, despite the story being in the top five comments (I stopped looking at 30k comments) on Breitbart for a week. fair and balanced!

On 7/26/2019 at 5:26 PM, badlatitude said:

Since there isn't a current thread to post this in, I chose this thread, it seems appropriate somehow. Here are three Mississippi fraternity brothers posing at the site of Emmett Tills murder.

image.thumb.png.c7c2677c3053b95ebcea5d14ce6d69ee.png

I forgot to mention there was a cost for this behavior.

Armed University of Mississippi students posed in front of a memorial to lynched civil rights icon Emmett Till, an "offensive and hurtful" act that led to their fraternity suspending the undergrads, officials said Thursday.

Three students, two of them brandishing weapons, posed in front of the purple sign that marks the place where Till's body was recovered from the Tallahatchie River in August, 1955.

One of the students posted the photo to his private Instagram account in March, according to an article by the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting and ProPublica.

More: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-students-who-posed-guns-front-emmet-till-memorial-suspended-n1034726

most depressing thing about that story is how many likes the douches got from their fellow fratrats before it blew up.

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

most depressing thing about that story is how many likes the douches got from their fellow fratrats before it blew up.

For me, it was seeing that they had to replace the memorial sign with one that is bulletproof.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:26 AM, badlatitude said:

Any sign of Billie Joe McAllister?

• Like 1

Nothin good ever seem to come from up on Choctaw Ridge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

Any sign of Billie Joe McAllister?

No, but Margret Roadknight was there looking for another track.

3 hours ago, chum said:

Nothin good ever seem to come from up on Choctaw Ridge.

Well, Billy Joe never had a lick of sense; pass the biscuits, please