Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

Trumpeters caught on video taunting American Indian.

Nothing a swift beating would't fix, these little punks need to learn actions have consequences, their parents are obviously some of the  "good people on both sides" referred to by trump post Charlottesville.

These little shits attend a Catholic school in Covington, KY.  Probably on a Mitch McConnell scholarship.

9 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Nothing a swift beating would't fix, these little punks need to learn actions have consequences, their parents are obviously some of the  "good people on both sides" referred to by trump post Charlottesville.

They are lucky they were native elders and not Mohawks they were hassling. They don't take shit from anyone. 

oka-1990-end-siege-1.jpg?w=604

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Of course this is no longer surprising.  Trump supporters are poisonous people .  The kids need to be at the very least expelled and that one kid in the front deserves a special punishment that involves wiping that smirk from his face.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/19/18189668/white-students-maga-gear-harass-native-elders

Yelled "Build the wall!" at native Americans??  So young...and so fucked. Those kids are going to have that Youtube following them around for life.  

Welcome to red hat land.    My neighbors may be morons, but they’re proud of it.  Democrats are evil, so I’m told,

Probably the children of those mindless red hats who questioned the immigration status of the Navajo pol.

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Probably the children of those mindless red hats who questioned the immigration status of the Navajo pol.

At least one of those dimwits didn’t tell the elder to go back where he came from.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

They are lucky they were native elders and not Mohawks they were hassling. They don't take shit from anyone. 

oka-1990-end-siege-1.jpg?w=604

Ummmm.... Mohawks have elders.....And are native.... Part of the 7 nations, if I'm not mistaken......

Time for some of our resident nutters to explain that the Democratic Party is the party of hate. Need to include Laura Ingraham's greatest hits, the most recent being mocking the Muslim woman elected to Congress for not sounding like a Minnesota person. Never mind she didn't speak English when she came here at age 12 from a Somalian refugee camp - or when during a piece on MLK jr she had a gunshot sound.

OK boys - you're up.

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Time for some of our resident nutters to explain that the Democratic Party is the party of hate. Need to include Laura Ingraham's greatest hits, the most recent being mocking the Muslim woman elected to Congress for not sounding like a Minnesota person. Never mind she didn't speak English when she came here at age 12 from a Somalian refugee camp - or when during a piece on MLK jr she had a gunshot sound.

OK boys - Europe

FTFY.... These idiots think it's the same thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

FTFY.... These idiots think it's the same thing.

I see what you did there :lol:

It's pouring down rain, the wind is howling, and my internet is going in and out like Trump in a tube sock, so.....

Nytol!

35 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Ummmm.... Mohawks have elders.....And are native.... Part of the 7 nations, if I'm not mistaken......

I wasn't clear on that point. I was talking about the Oka Mohawk warriors. Some of them are probably elders by now.

Different clip on the ABC (au)

Absolutely sickening... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-20/boys-in-maga-caps-stare-down-native-american-protester/10730044

Red hat parents must be so proud of their teenagers sneering little faces being broadcast across the world in such a demonstration of oafish ignorance and cruelty.

14 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Different clip on the ABC (au)

Absolutely sickening... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-20/boys-in-maga-caps-stare-down-native-american-protester/10730044

Red hat parents must be so proud of their teenagers sneering little faces being broadcast across the world in such a demonstration of oafish ignorance and cruelty.

Maybe they can help him deal with the consequences. Chances are high he gets expelled, and this is his senior year, he will probably have his acceptance to Cincinnati State withdrawn, along with all job offers for several years, not to mention a raft of bullies happy to wipe that smirk off his face. Funny thing, this is trending worldwide, so the off chance of shipping him abroad until it cools is nil. 

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Maybe they can help him deal with the consequences. Chances are high he gets expelled, and this is his senior year, he will probably have his acceptance to Cincinnati State withdrawn, along with all job offers for several years, not to mention a raft of bullies happy to wipe that smirk off his face. Funny thing, this is trending worldwide, so the off chance of shipping him abroad until it cools is nil. 

The CEO from Under Armour or some other Trump whistler is probably offering him a job for life right now.

5 minutes ago, Terrorvision said:

The CEO from Under Armour or some other Trump whistler is probably offering him a job for life right now.

Considering how bad press will follow him, that may not be such a good idea.

i listened to a couple of white, 50-60 year old engineers complaining, about minority entitlement, the other day. they were pissed off that it is not ok to be a racist. one of them said white people need to get organized soon. i had to bite my lip hard. there is no reasoning with them. they are afraid.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

i listened to a couple of white, 50-60 year old engineers complaining, about minority entitlement, the other day. they were pissed off that it is not ok to be a racist. one of them said white people need to get organized soon. i had to bite my lip hard. there is no reasoning with them. they are afraid.

Fear is a symptom of, and predicator to, being conservative.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Him? there was more than one of the little shits sneering and mocking.

Fortunately it looks like their school is not impressed. It Tainted their RTL march..OK they're Catholic

In a joint statement Saturday, the school and Diocese of Covington said they were reviewing the incident and they would "take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion."

"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person," the statement read.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/19/kentucky-diocese-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-covington-catholic-high-school/2624503002/

People across social media platforms condemned the incident as an attempt by the group of young men to intimidate the marchers and had called for a response from the school. 

Covington Catholic's website said students planned to attend the March for Life event, held Friday in Washington, D.C., the same day as the Indigenous Peoples March.

"We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement," the school and diocese also said in their statement Saturday.

Fucking Catholics, they are so bigoted.

;)

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Him? there was more than one of the little shits sneering and mocking.

Fortunately it looks like their school is not impressed. It Tainted their RTL march..OK they're Catholic

In a joint statement Saturday, the school and Diocese of Covington said they were reviewing the incident and they would "take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion."

"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person," the statement read.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/19/kentucky-diocese-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-covington-catholic-high-school/2624503002/

People across social media platforms condemned the incident as an attempt by the group of young men to intimidate the marchers and had called for a response from the school. 

Covington Catholic's website said students planned to attend the March for Life event, held Friday in Washington, D.C., the same day as the Indigenous Peoples March.

"We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement," the school and diocese also said in their statement Saturday.

I expect the Principal of the school to be fired, and wouldn't be surprised if they suspended or ended participation in the March for Life for high school kids at least. Who knows how many will get suspended or expelled, it depends on what they find in social media videos, and there are a lot of them.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Fucking Catholics, they are so bigoted.

;)

No more than any other religion.....sadly.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

That was kinda my point.

Yeah, but pro life doesn't necessarily mean racist bigot. I give Catholics a pass on their Stance on abortion..not their interference.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I wasn't clear on that point. I was talking about the Oka Mohawk warriors. Some of them are probably elders by now.

They were just a bunch of childish thugs.

47 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Fear is a symptom of, and predicator to, being conservative.

It helps to be not very bright as well.

1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

They're just tired of being oppressed by the brown power structure.

The face of white privilege.  I grew up with and I was that face too. I recognize that now as a middle aged male who has never really had to apply for a job or worried about my next pay cheque.  That smirk dies with my generation in my country, I hope.  

• Like 3

black men kneel

Red men drum

White men posture and smirk

same as it ever was.

8 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

They were just a bunch of childish thugs.

Who should have been aborted...

Gulp. Seems the Trump supporters were approached and/or harassed by the drummer and others in the crowd because of the way they looked, and what they were wearing. Funny how effective a well-edited video can be at creating a meltdown situation. In hindsight, it seems almost as if the Trump supporters were being harassed! Imagine that! Whatcha think?  :rolleyes:

Full footage here -

Enjoy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mickey Rat said:

Gulp. Seems the Trump supporters were approached and/or harassed by the drummer and others in the crowd because of the way they looked, and what they were wearing. Funny how effective a well-edited video can be at creating a meltdown situation. In hindsight, it seems almost as if the Trump supporters were being harassed! Imagine that! Whatcha think?  :rolleyes:

Full footage here -

Enjoy.

Yea, that's the story his mother is pushing.

A white teenager from a Kentucky Catholic school, surrounded by laughing and jeering classmates and reportedly chaperones egging them on, and wearing a Make America Great Again hat taunts a Native American during the Indigenous People’s Day March in Washington D.C. Friday.

In videos recorded from different angles, it’s clear that the students swarmed and surrounded the group of Native Americans who were peacefully chanting and playing musical instruments.

And the Native American man they chose to harass, mock, and intimidate is an elder, a Vietnam veteran, musician, educator and youth leader named Nathan Phillips. Read more about him here.

In an email to this reporter, the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”

When asked about her son’s actions in the video, she did not respond.

here is yet another version.

covington-catholic-students-mock-taunt-native-americans.png?w=419&h=531

These morons were chanting "Build That Wall!" at people whose ancestors were here, first.

Fuck-knuckles just don't get it.

14 hours ago, Lark said:

Welcome to red hat land.    My neighbors may be morons, but they’re proud of it.  Democrats are evil, so I’m told,

I was reading some news on CNN's webpage, when one of my mechanic customers noticed, he asked if I believed what I was reading, I said yes, and he told me it was fake news.......

1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

I was reading some news on CNN's webpage, when one of my mechanic customers noticed, he asked if I believed what I was reading, I said yes, and he told me it was fake news.......

Trump will have them at the White House this week for Filet o Fish and fries.

• Like 1

Just now, badlatitude said:

Trump will have them at the White House this week for Filet o Fish and fries.

One would assume that Union Mechanics and Electronic Techs would skew Democratic, but in reality the majority are gun loving, Trump supporters, the only thing missing is the MAGA hats.

Seems like the young trumpeters were also going after a small group of black Hebrew Israelites.  They hit the trifecta of racism that day.

SAD!

• Downvote 1

A few of you might recall... my very first post on PA, was in defense of indigenous whaling. 

So this is gonna come as a surprise... but... this wasn't what it's being presented as. 

Watch the full video Mickey posted. 

The kids had been getting harassed by a trio of Black Hebrew Israelite.  (For those not familiar: the BHI are a black supremacist religious hate group who believe Jews are imposters, Blacks are the true Chosen People, whites are devils who should be killed or enslaved). 

https://www.villagevoice.com/2011/03/30/black-hebrew-israelites-new-yorks-most-obnoxious-prophets/

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2008/racist-black-hebrew-israelites-becoming-more-militant

You can hear him calling them "incest babies", saying they have lice, gonna grow up to be school shooters, telling them to GO shoot up a school... 

Video I was watching last night (different angle, starts after Mickey's), they're singling out the few black kids in the crowd, calling them "n**gers", telling them "n**ger leave, don't you know they're gonna harvest your organs?  n**ger leave!", and shit like that.  Kids are objecting to the use of "n**ger", grab the black kid by the shoulder "no don't leave, man, we love you"... laughing... 

So.  It's in response to that harassement, that the kids got all worked up, start doing their school chant (if anyone has footage of chanting "build the wall", let's see it.  I haven't found it), and are generally mocking and ridiculing the GHIs (which is perfectly appropriate, IMO).

Elder Philips mistook that scene, thought the kids harassing some random black dudes. 

Did the noble thing: deliberately interposed himself, to distract their attention, try to calm the situation.

They didn't surround him  -  he approached them.

Kids clearly thought he was with the Black Hebrew Israelites who'd been yelling racist shit at them.  Worth noting: in Mickey's video, the BHIs think so, too.

Whole thing's just a massive misunderstanding.  Sad, all around.

What I want to know, is: where the fuck are the chaperones?  

• Like 3

Massive understanding? Bussing teenage boys to Washington to protest women's reproductive rights was plainly the dumbest move of the week. 

Food for thought. 

Adults taunting and harassing kids, followed by kids acting douchey and arrogant. That’s what happened here.”

https://turtleboysports.com/the-native-american-elder-from-viral-video-is-a-world-class-douchebag-who-provoked-an-incident-with-a-group-of-kids-and-then-played-the-victim/

• Like 1

All the red hats tell the story AFAIAC.

Might as well wear a sandwich sign reading

"I'm an ignorant asshole"

"And proud of it".

Red hats, brown shirts, black shirts, gang colours - all much of a muchness.

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

All the red hats tell the story AFAIAC

Did you watch the other clips? 

• Like 1

ummmmmm,you people see how ironic this is no?

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

11 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That was kinda my point.

8 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

ummmmmm,you people see how ironic this is no?

Yep, racist assholes can be found in all religions. But then, it is religion that teaches them to be assholes to everyone who does not share their particular religion.

At least those punk kids had the stones to act out their hate in public. 

Unlike the anonymous Reichista cowards here on SA 

The irony of these kids being from a Catholic school should not be lost. 

What exactly do they teach at these schools? 

It would be great to pull the report cards and see how well these kids do in their religious studies classes.  Hypocrites, all of them. 

1 hour ago, Cape_taco12 said:

Did you watch the other clips? 

Yep. Lots of assholery to go around.

Like most demonstrations.

Doesn't change the red hat thing.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Yep, racist assholes can be found in all religions. But then, it is religion that teaches them to be assholes to everyone who does not share their particular religion.

It’s hard to find a racist Buddhist 

2 minutes ago, dacapo said:

It’s hard to find a racist Buddhist 

Not really, Myanmar has a Muslim problem, and Buddhists have no problem wanting the Rohingya gone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Yep. Lots of assholery to go around.

Like most demonstrations.

Doesn't change the red hat thing.

So his crime is just wearing the red hat, nothing else since he just stood there and the drummer come to him? Is that what you are saying?

• Like 2

No, I'm saying that wearing that stupid red hat at a demonstration (or anywhere else) makes him an ignorant asshole.

A red hat and a smug smile.

I see a bright future for the lad.

• Like 1

“Whitey go back to Europe” . “Trump is a faggot”. 

Good grief.

23 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Of course this is no longer surprising.  Trump supporters are poisonous people .  The kids need to be at the very least expelled and that one kid in the front deserves a special punishment that involves wiping that smirk from his face.

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/19/18189668/white-students-maga-gear-harass-native-elders

Fuck you, you racist fuck @Fakenews - it’s NATIVE AMERICAN!

Moron

27 minutes ago, J28 said:

Fuck you, you racist fuck @Fakenews - it’s NATIVE AMERICAN!

Moron

You’re Incoherent as usual.

BTW that paint job doesn’t help your shitty boat look any better.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, frenchie said:

A few of you might recall... my very first post on PA, was in defense of indigenous whaling. 

So this is gonna come as a surprise... but... this wasn't what it's being presented as. 

Watch the full video Mickey posted. 

The kids had been getting harassed by a trio of Black Hebrew Israelite.  (For those not familiar: the BHI are a black supremacist religious hate group who believe Jews are imposters, Blacks are the true Chosen People, whites are devils who should be killed or enslaved). 

https://www.villagevoice.com/2011/03/30/black-hebrew-israelites-new-yorks-most-obnoxious-prophets/

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2008/racist-black-hebrew-israelites-becoming-more-militant

You can hear him calling them "incest babies", saying they have lice, gonna grow up to be school shooters, telling them to GO shoot up a school... 

Video I was watching last night (different angle, starts after Mickey's), they're singling out the few black kids in the crowd, calling them "n**gers", telling them "n**ger leave, don't you know they're gonna harvest your organs?  n**ger leave!", and shit like that.  Kids are objecting to the use of "n**ger", grab the black kid by the shoulder "no don't leave, man, we love you"... laughing... 

So.  It's in response to that harassement, that the kids got all worked up, start doing their school chant (if anyone has footage of chanting "build the wall", let's see it.  I haven't found it), and are generally mocking and ridiculing the GHIs (which is perfectly appropriate, IMO).

Elder Philips mistook that scene, thought the kids harassing some random black dudes. 

Did the noble thing: deliberately interposed himself, to distract their attention, try to calm the situation.

They didn't surround him  -  he approached them.

Kids clearly thought he was with the Black Hebrew Israelites who'd been yelling racist shit at them.  Worth noting: in Mickey's video, the BHIs think so, too.

Whole thing's just a massive misunderstanding.  Sad, all around.

What I want to know, is: where the fuck are the chaperones?  

Narrative wrecker. How dare you?

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

ahhhh the beautiful hypocritical tears of a Trumpkin.

Does it make you feel better to think anyone who’s laughing is a Trump supporter?

I guess if they had kept their mouths shut instead of mocking an elderly native American this would have gone away. But the video footage shows them doing just that.

What did the footage show?

The teens are seen mocking Mr Phillips and his companion, as the two men sing the American Indian Movement song.

One boy, in particular, is captured staring at Mr Phillips while many other students are heard mockingly singing the song.

In separate footage later shared on social media, Mr Phillips is seen approaching the boys as he sings.

After the incident, Mr Phillips was quoted by US media as saying: "I heard them saying 'build that wall, build that wall'".

"This is indigenous land: you're not supposed to have walls here.

"We never had a prison; we always took care of our elders, took care of our children, always provided for them, taught them right from wrong.

"I wish I could... put that energy to making this country really, really great," Mr Phillips said.

Two elderly men wading into the middle of a mob is not picking a fight, he said he was trying to keep a confrontation from growing, and he was successful. 

The behavior of the boys was disgraceful, and they should have turned and returned to their chaperones. They didn't, and now a misunderstanding will have consequences.

Looks like the kids did real good at staying under control.   Good thing they were from a good catholic school. 

I guarantee if a group of  public school kids from DC, New York, Chicago or LA were taunted like that the reaction would been a whole lot more than chanting their school song.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I guess if they had kept their mouths shut instead of mocking an elderly native American this would have gone away. But the video footage shows them doing just that.

What did the footage show?

The teens are seen mocking Mr Phillips and his companion, as the two men sing the American Indian Movement song.

One boy, in particular, is captured staring at Mr Phillips while many other students are heard mockingly singing the song.

In separate footage later shared on social media, Mr Phillips is seen approaching the boys as he sings.

After the incident, Mr Phillips was quoted by US media as saying: "I heard them saying 'build that wall, build that wall'".

"This is indigenous land: you're not supposed to have walls here.

"We never had a prison; we always took care of our elders, took care of our children, always provided for them, taught them right from wrong.

"I wish I could... put that energy to making this country really, really great," Mr Phillips said.

Two elderly men wading into the middle of a mob is not picking a fight, he said he was trying to keep a confrontation from growing, and he was successful. 

The behavior of the boys was disgraceful, and they should have turned and returned to their chaperones. They didn't, and now a misunderstanding will have consequences.

Bull Shit.  He approached them,  he claims to have  heard something that is not backed by any video.  He misread the situation and added to the already tense situation created by the black guys Taunting them long before Mr Phillips injected himself  

These kids should get awards for limiting their response to laughter and their school chant. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Joker said:

Bull Shit.  He approached them,  he claims to have  heard something that is not backed by any video.  He misread the situation and added to the already tense situation.  

These kids should get awards for limiting their response to laughter and their school chant. 

How do you think this falls? Two elderly men in the middle of a teenage mob are the bad guys? Really? Commonsense should tell you they were trying to avoid brewing trouble; they were mocked and humiliated by teenagers. Disrespect does not make fans in this country, no matter how hard you try to change that.

13 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

How do you think this falls? Two elderly men in the middle of a teenage mob are the bad guys? Really? Commonsense should tell you they were trying to avoid brewing trouble; they were mocked and humiliated by teenagers. Disrespect does not make fans in this country, no matter how hard you try to change that.

They didn’t surround him  he walked into the middle of their group banging on a drum.  He fucked up not the kids.  

The long video shows them standing around quietly watching the Native American rally.   I doubt that they realized there were two groups.  All they knew is members of that rally had been subjecting them to vile taunting.  Their African American school friends were called the N word and worse.   Now some new guys start banging a drum in their faces  and chanting at them. 

What you call mocking I call a very measured verbal response.  No profanity,  no physical violence.  

They were the victims 

Good job  they all deserve awards  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Consider the source.

This is why he is one of many of his old socks on my ignore list.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

They didn’t surround him  he walked into the middle of their group banging on a drum.  He fucked up not the kids.  

The long video shows them standing around quietly watching the Native American rally.   I doubt that they realized there were two groups.  All they knew is members of that rally had been subjecting them to vile taunting.  Their African American school friends were called the N word and worse.   Now some new guys start banging a drum in their faces  and chanting at them. 

What you call mocking I call a very measured verbal response.  No profanity,  no physical violence.  

They were the victims 

Good job  they all deserve awards  

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of who was at fault. But don't be disappointed when it doesn't turn out the way you hoped. MAGA manners need work, a lot of work.

Just admit it fellas, you were fooled by footage that was shown out of context, it happens all the time. No need to double down.

• Like 2

Just now, badlatitude said:

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of who was at fault. But don't be disappointed when it doesn't turn out the way you hoped. MAGA manners need work, a lot of work.

Did you watch the long video.  Did you read the post by Frenchy. 

You are condemning high school kids simply because you hate Trump. 

I’m proud of how calm they remained.  

Go to any inner city High school and start calling students the N word.  Tell them they are babies of incest. See how they respond.  I guarantee you will be lucky to get out alive. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Consider the source.

Ignore list. More shit to laugh about.

F80670AE-BFD5-48F4-B770-F80EE22A4E16.jpeg.9c3c98721cb10d9966bc0fee253876aa.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Consider the source.

Which source?   The edited video. Or the long one that shows the truth.  You lefty’s are so blinded by TDS That you can’t ever back off.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did you watch the long video.  Did you read the post by Frenchy. 

You are condemning high school kids simply because you hate Trump. 

I’m proud of how calm they remained.  

Go to any inner city High school and start calling students the N word.  Tell them they are babies of incest. See how they respond.  I guarantee you will be lucky to get out alive. 

I watched a dozen videos, the one I found most interesting, was the one where the two old men were completely surrounded by kids, punk kids. I am condemning those kids for their very obvious and very public recorded behavior. I'm proud they remained calm too. Otherwise, they would be headed for prison.

The two old men never spoke a word; those catcalls came from five people unrelated to the two old native Americans.

4 hours ago, Not guilty said:

We just need to just keep quoting the TRUTH over and over again as the NPC libtards defend the racist native Americans. 

I am proud of those kids for standing up to the racist bully with the drum.

You're in no position to be claiming shit about "truth". 

Calling Phillips a racist bully is exactly the same shit you're complaining about (twisting the truth to support your side). 

55 minutes ago, dogballs Tom said:

Narrative wrecker. How dare you?

Well, you know... somebody had to do it. 

Sorry for stepping on your turf, I realize that sort of thing is usually your job, here.  But I thought, in this case, it might be more credible coming from an Obama-supporting Indigenous-loving bleeding-heart lib...

9 minutes ago, Moderate said:

Another defeated stone age culture that needs to HTFU

And you...?

You can go fuck yourself.

1 minute ago, frenchie said:

And you...?

You can go fuck yourself.

With a cactus. Moderate is outdoing himself with racist bullshit.