Shortforbob

grifters, toadys and Trump

Recommended Posts

What is so special about Ronnie Jackson?

With Trumps stubborn insistence on giving this guy some job in the WH (and of course, close to the President) I'm wondering if theres a little active blackmail going on.

(CNN)The White House announced today that the President's former physician, Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, will serve as assistant to the President and chief medical advisor.

The appointment comes less than a year after Jackson withdrew from consideration as Donald Trump's nominee for Veterans Affairs secretary over allegations that he was "abusive" toward colleagues, loosely handled prescription pain medications and was periodically intoxicated.
Jackson has denied all of the allegations leveled against him, calling them "completely false and fabricated."
He remains under Pentagon investigation over allegations of improper behavior.
Trump has also pushed for Jackson to receive a military promotion, re-nominating him to receive a second star.
Jackson first served as White House physician in 2006 during George W. Bush's presidency, continuing in his role under Barack Obama, and then Trump, until his resignation last year. Amid the Pentagon's investigation, Jackson returned to the White House's medical unit as one of the staff physicians.
Dr. Sean Conley, a Navy commander, succeeded Jackson as physician to the President.
The news also comes ahead of Trump's annual physical exam at Walter Reed next Friday.
The President's physical exam last year sparked controversy after Jackson, who was then the White House physician, told reporters Trump was in "excellent health" despite revealing that Trump is borderline obese and has a common form of heart disease.

 

    •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He holds the magic powder that makes Trump tick.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

He holds the magic powder that makes Trump tick.....

Propranolol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
19 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

He holds the magic powder that makes Trump tick.....

Propranolol?

Adderall.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That guys seemed like a total buffoon. Perfect for Trump. He’s still under investigation that second star isn’t coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

What is so special about Ronnie Jackson?

With Trumps stubborn insistence on giving this guy some job in the WH (and of course, close to the President) I'm wondering if theres a little active blackmail going on.

No shit - he'll tell the truth about Trumps checkup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Adderall.

Just read up. That sure fits with what we've seen so far. 

T hasn't drained the swamp but he's lowered the level (by jumping in) enough so we can see who's in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

passive more than active. you pay off all the toadys you can (see - wife beater dude who was fired and went to work for the campaign the next day) so they are subject to NDA/Security/whatever the fuck and don't talk about the lies

@Dog and @Saorsa lap that shit up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

That guys seemed like a total buffoon. Perfect for Trump. He’s still under investigation that second star isn’t coming.

HTF did he get so far already? See post above. Obviously the corruption affects the military too, at least when you're assigned to the Pentagon. The K st crowd. Dare we even suggest Justice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Crab said:

HTF did he get so far already? See post above. Obviously the corruption affects the military too, at least when you're assigned to the Pentagon. The K st crowd. Dare we even suggest Justice?

You ever work for a big organization? I don't care if is IBM or the Navy or DOD or GM, there are always a few assholes that through some combination of blind luck, ass-kissing, and strategic blackmail somehow rise far beyond any hint of competency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

You ever work for a big organization? I don't care if is IBM or the Navy or DOD or GM, there are always a few assholes that through some combination of blind luck, ass-kissing, and strategic blackmail somehow rise far beyond any hint of competency.

the peter principle. the better the org, the less it applys or, in MCJs law "every organization promotes those who succeed in said organization".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

the peter principle. the better the org, the less it applys or, in MCJs law "every organization promotes those who succeed in said organization".

Peter Principle is you rise to the level of your incompetence.

The KIS principle says you can blow right past that and keep on going if you have a tape of the right person and a sheep :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Peter Principle is you rise to the level of your incompetence.

The KIS principle says you can blow right past that and keep on going if you have a tape of the right person and a sheep :lol:

Or even better, a stallion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Peter Principle is you rise to the level of your incompetence.

The KIS principle says you can blow right past that and keep on going if you have a tape of the right person and a sheep :lol:

Or you're replacing someone who won't sign any more scripts.

What I wonder, with two years of constant leaks, how they keep the personal secrets like the drug use, the kid, the good stuff, a secret, and I wonder how long it will last?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White House: Trump has not followed diet and exercise plan ‘religiously’

Quote

Trump’s physical Friday will likely be overseen by Dr. Sean Conley, who succeeded Jackson as the president’s personal physician. He is not expected to hold a public briefing on the president’s health, according to CNN.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/429071-white-house-trump-has-not-followed-diet-and-exercise-plan-religiously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dy6wSf4UYAANfl3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 2:22 PM, Ishmael said:

Adderall.

Black Adder-all?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much for a medical definition of "good health"

Even being an orange faced 300 Lb blimp qualifies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now