Sign in to follow this  
Peter Bosman

3 minutes of tranquillity in a loud world

Anchoring near Ameland. Away of the crowded marina's.

https://youtu.be/yQ5VJg5KCEE

With hunting fish below the surface, don't remember the name anymore but their waves show. 

The cruising guide is well under way, but I can still use some input for the English version that is planned.
peter@publimix.nl

• Like 1

Nice - a quiet night on a calm sea. But what happens when the tides are running and there's wind, and the waves roll into the shallows?  May want to add a caveat in the cruising guide. 

Thanks for your video Peter. Very sweet and calming.

One of the best things seen in awhile, thank you for posting it.

Nice video. Peaceful evenings, and days and nights, and beautiful Bays and scenery, are common on the BC Coast, inside and outside of Vancouver Island. Some parts like Desolation Sound are crowded, but go a bit further and you can be on your own in an absolutely gorgeous setting. We have been out on my boat for over one month every year for 9 years. Broughtons in 018, round the big island in 017. I hope many of the rest of you, can do the same, if not now, then later. Two notes. It always seems to be cold North of Campbell River, and down the West Coast. There is not as many fish as there used to be, but still plenty of crabs and prawns about.