Mrleft8

The trouble w/daytime PA is:

It seems like most of the sentient participants have something to do during the day, while the trolls just go on, and on, 24 hours a day..... I've been laid up for a bit, so I have been posting from 8AM to 10PM a lot in the last 6-7 months, but.......

Are all these people recovering from major surgery all the time? Are they retired, or otherwise unemployed?

I have lots of things to do every day, even with recovery, when the weather isn't oppressive.... How are these people feeding themselves?

32 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

It seems like most of the sentient participants have something to do during the day, while the trolls just go on, and on, 24 hours a day..... I've been laid up for a bit, so I have been posting from 8AM to 10PM a lot in the last 6-7 months, but.......

Are all these people recovering from major surgery all the time? Are they retired, or otherwise unemployed?

I have lots of things to do every day, even with recovery, when the weather isn't oppressive.... How are these people feeding themselves?

One of our brethren made a comment two days ago about how busy he was at work and had no time for anything else.  Yet I bet he has posted 50-75 messages in the last 48 hours.  He must work nights and have no life outside of PA.

3 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

One of our brethren made a comment two days ago about how busy he was at work and had no time for anything else.  Yet I bet he has posted 50-75 messages in the last 48 hours.  He must work nights and have no life outside of PA.

Are you talking about Trump? Seems he has a lot of time to spend on Twitter, etc.

"Executive Time"

11 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Are you talking about Trump? Seems he has a lot of time to spend on Twitter, etc.

Trump is not one of us

3 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

I'm suspicious a few posters buy their vodka with rubles

I’m suspicious that some buy it by the 55 gallon drum.

This from the guy with thousands of posts in a couple years since he washed up with meli as fpj's sock.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Could you please analyze with Excel and post your findings 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Are all these people recovering from major surgery all the time? Are they retired, or otherwise unemployed, or a useless government employee cubical hamster parasite?

Fixed

13 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Fixed

Wasn’t broken. Didn’t need fixing

Almost 12,000 posts in 2 years. The irony. Rich like cream.

What is this "work" of which you speak?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Are all these people recovering from major surgery all the time? Are they retired, or otherwise unemployed, or a useless government employee cubical hamster parasite?

I can see Breaking Bad Hank doing this on the government dime

8 hours ago, Barnacle Balls said:

am i a troll because im not a libtard?

No. That's not why you are a troll.  But I admire your self awareness. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm in Australia, so that sort of fucks with the daytime in the US thing for me.

20 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm in Australia, so that sort of fucks with the daytime in the US thing for me.

Don't confuse him with technicalities like time zones.

FKT

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:
3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Don't confuse him with technicalities like time zones.

FKT

Add the dateline in as well, that'll really confuse him. 

19 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Trump is not one of us

Are you sure?  :o

(I’ve been throwing snow around!)  

It’s not stopping!!

14 minutes ago, Amati said:

Are you sure?  :o

(I’ve been throwing snow around!)  

It’s not stopping!!

So long as you are not shoveling shit you are fine

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

So long as you are not shoveling shit you are fine

Anaerobic training....

6 minutes ago, Amati said:

Anaerobic training....

Ah ha!

11 hours ago, benwynn said:

No. That's not why you are a troll.  But I admire your self awareness. 

It's a good thing.

9 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

You could stay up.  :P   For the purposes of this thread.......

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Ah ha!

Keeping the mitochondria happy.

13 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I was talking about the ones that identify themselves as being either from the east coast, or the western edge of North America. Certainly there are shit stirrers all across the globe, but the ones that claim to be from, oh, let's just say Florida, who seem to post 24 hours a day, tend to make me wonder......

4 hours ago, Amati said:

Keeping the mitochondria happy.

God forbid we should have unhappy mitochondria

46 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

God forbid we should have unhappy mitochondria

Mighty mites!  Here they come to lengthen the day!

12 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

What did I miss last night ?

A Thursday and not your birthday?

Probably a blow job.

I was talking about the ones that identify themselves as being either from the east coast, or the western edge of North America. Certainly there are shit stirrers all across the globe, but the ones that claim to be from, oh, let's just say Florida, who seem to post 24 hours a day, tend to make me wonder......

You’re still on about this Jack? You do realize you’ve posted an average of 500 times a month for two years? 

8 minutes ago, chum said:

You’re still on about this Jack? You do realize you’ve posted an average of 500 times a month for two years? 

That's a lot for a guy bitching about others. I've not noticed anything worthwhile in those two years. Anyone? 

He's never posted anything worthwhile.

By any name.

He's just an idiot troll.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

By any name.

I'm not sure you deconstructed Crab's post correctly.

14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

By any name.

Who? Lefty? I object!!

29 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'm not sure you deconstructed Crab's post correctly.

Nah, he got it.

It just turned from cream to butter. I forgot to include FPJs posts during the same time period. I wonder too how many times he responded to himself and self liked?

Its alright Lefty errr Jack or whoever, this is the island of misfit toys. You fit right in.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:53 AM, Mrleft8 said:

What time is it there at the center of the universe, moron?  :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Who? Lefty? I object!!

I thought he was talking about Hopeless Jack.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I thought he was talking about Hopeless Jack.

Wrong all around. Left seems like a reasonably likeable creature. I'd have a beer with Chum, and pour it all over Jack.

9 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Technically I'm FROM the East Coast of the US.

I just happen not to be there now.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Wrong all around. Left seems like a reasonably likeable creature. I'd have a beer with Chum, and pour it all over Jack.

Meh. Chum seems like a pretty pissed of and dim-witted twat to me.

He still blames me for SCOT banning him when I had nothing to do with it beyond noticing he sounded like some other angry right wing tossers.

12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

My apologies - it appears I got it wrong.

I agree with you.

Except I wouldn't waste a beer on Hopeless Jack - what wrong with drinking it and pissing on him later?

:D

Indeed, I am a fairly likeable creature. Id share a few beers and whatever food was handy with most of you. There're a couple of people that I would prefer not cross my property line, but their names shall remain secret..... For now.

Maybe it is my bad. I was trying to agree with Chum that Left8 has added little with his 500 posts a month, and here he is bitching about others posting 24/7.  Many of us are retired and don't post 16 times a day, altho dogballs might. 

I hadn't considered Left8 was a sock. That he came with Meli is bad enough. That he bats left means nothing. Not all the right handers are full of crap, altho Jack surely is. 

And face it, J28's characterization of BJ as black and white/holier than thou is right on. It's not a partisan issue.

Pulease correct my errors, if any.

26 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Maybe it is my bad. I was trying to agree with Chum that Left8 has added little with his 500 posts a month, and here he is bitching about others posting 24/7.  Many of us are retired and don't post 16 times a day, altho dogballs might. 

I hadn't considered Left8 was a sock. That he came with Meli is bad enough. That he bats left means nothing. Not all the right handers are full of crap, altho Jack surely is. 

And face it, J28's characterization of BJ as black and white/holier than thou is right on. It's not a partisan issue.

First off, I am not a sock. Secondly, I did not "come with Meli".

It's too bad that you don't think that I add much to this forum with my 500 posts per month. Perhaps if we were interested in the same things, you might change your mind.

I've spent most of the day working on my raised bed vegetable gardens, and trying to fix a recurrent leaky tire on one of my tractors. I harvested enough carrots, spinach, green peppers, and onions from the gardens today that with the freezer tomatoes, and beans, I should be able to whip up a nice vegetable soup for dinner tomorrow night.

Tonight it's chicken thighs marinated in fish sauce, lemon zest (from our own lemons), and fresh grated ginger (Yes, from our ginger patch), which will be quickly seared in olive oil, then slowly baked in the oven, served with a fresh mixed greens salad, steamed asparagus, and jasmine rice steamed with fresh lemon juice.

I'll see your food plans, and raise you that I'm house/cat sitting enjoying cable tv, barcolounger, beer, and everything in the fridge. The view of Pamlico Sound is spectacular. My shotgun is at the ready should I need to repel pirates or vegetable farmers.

Lot of you Left guys. Apologies if I have the wrong one.

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

I'll see your food plans, and raise you that I'm house/cat sitting enjoying cable tv, barcolounger, beer, and everything in the fridge. The view of Pamlico Sound is spectacular. My shotgun is at the ready should I need to repel pirates or vegetable farmers.

Lot of you Left guys. Apologies if I have the wrong one.

Pamlico Sound is awful gray, and dreary this time of year.

The Suwanee is still in flood, and too rough to go out fishing on in my particular condition, but the Gulf is calling my name, and if I get this damned tractor tire sorted out, and get the Evinrude ungummed (damned ethanol gas), I may go catch a nice Flounder this week.... My cat just went out to chase birds, and the dog and the wife are snoring in front of the TV.

My shotguns are either in Tulsa,OK. or Killingworth, Ct., and I don't need them right now (Although I'd like to have them).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

Who came first?

4 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Who came first?

I believe that Meli was here before I.

ETA: Yes, Meli was here about 3 years before I became a contributing participant.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

:huh:

It's too bad that you don't think that I add much to this forum with my 500 posts per month. Perhaps if we were interested in the same things, you might change your mind.

I've spent most of the day working on my raised bed vegetable gardens, and trying to fix a recurrent leaky tire on one of my tractors. I harvested enough carrots, spinach, green peppers, and onions from the gardens today that with the freezer tomatoes, and beans, I should be able to whip up a nice vegetable soup for dinner tomorrow night.

Tonight it's chicken thighs marinated in fish sauce, lemon zest (from our own lemons), and fresh grated ginger (Yes, from our ginger patch), which will be quickly seared in olive oil, then slowly baked in the oven, served with a fresh mixed greens salad, steamed asparagus, and jasmine rice steamed with fresh lemon juice.

You know when shit gets real on SA forums, it’s recipe time!! :)

I’ll try that, thanks. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mad said:

You know when shit gets real on SA forums, it’s recipe time!! :)

I’ll try that, thanks. 

'S not a problem! I have many good, completely off the cuff recipes.

I'd be happy to post a few every week, if I didn't think that certain assholes would pollute the thread...... We'll see.

35 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

'S not a problem! I have many good, completely off the cuff recipes.

I'd be happy to post a few every week, if I didn't think that certain assholes would pollute the thread...... We'll see.

Just rise above it and walk past, works for me. 

22 minutes ago, chum said:

Inquiring minds...

if you inquired - and could process the results -  you wouldn't be a fucking idiot chumdumpster.

there's always time to waste waiting for shit to dry.

8 minutes ago, mad said:

Inquiring minds wonder what the fuck you’re trying to say with that link. 

To summarize:

From http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/206498-trumpeters-caught-on-video-taunting-american-indian/&page=3

In post 235, MrLeft8 says "At the store today, people were commenting .." and makes some observations.

In post 251, The Joker says "I have no doubt that disgusting comments are made... etc"

In post 299, Fat Point Jack says "I was there in the store, you weren't." 

That clearly suggests that MrLeft8 and Fat Point Jack are, in fact, the same poster and that one is a sock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:
3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Oh dear, another shithead doesn't like me because I..."call it like I see it" as one troller poster used to put it.

Again I find I must apologize for my gross intolerance of racism, corruption bigotry, gross stupidity, willful ignorance, and people that support all that because they want a fucking tax break.

5 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

To summarize:

From http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/206498-trumpeters-caught-on-video-taunting-american-indian/&page=3

In post 235, MrLeft8 says "At the store today, people were commenting .." and makes some observations.

In post 251, The Joker says "I have no doubt that disgusting comments are made... etc"

That clearly suggests that MrLeft8 and Fat Point Jack are, in fact, the same poster and that one is a sock.

Thanks, said a long time ago that I can’t keep up with the socks and name changes after the last upgrade.  

I tend to just avoid it or they seem to be on ignore, just slightly confusing when the name changes every month. America’s cup Anarchy is a great example as well for socks and trolls. 

18 minutes ago, mad said:

Thanks, said a long time ago that I can’t keep up with the socks and name changes after the last upgrade.  

I tend to just avoid it or they seem to be on ignore, just slightly confusing when the name changes every month. America’s cup Anarchy is a great example as well for socks and trolls. 

I don't remember any of em :) 

I've never been into the sock thing but I think for some, it's a hobby.  I think some posters also use it as a rhetorical device to try and troll people into making outlandish claims as a 'gotcha!".

1 minute ago, cmilliken said:

I don't remember any of em :) 

I've never been into the sock thing but I think for some, it's a hobby.  I think some posters also use it as a rhetorical device to try and troll people into making outlandish claims as a 'gotcha!".

Life is way, way too short for that shit. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mad said:

Life is way, way too short for that shit. 

Life is way too short for a lot of the shit we do, put up with, and allow to happen

27 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Life is way too short for a lot of the shit we do, put up with, and allow to happen

.... and getting bent out of shape about shit on an Internet forum is way down on the list. 

Go out, see some friends and converse normally. 

6 minutes ago, mad said:

.... and getting bent out of shape about shit on an Internet forum is way down on the list. 

Go out, see some friends and converse normally. 

Getting bent out of shape about internet shit doesn’t even make my list.

As for friends, they are all retired and spend the winter where it is warm.  I’ll see them in the Spring when they all fly north and golf weather arrives.

I tend to avoid my yacht club. Same people, telling the same stories they’ve told 5000 times over the last 30 years.

14 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Getting bent out of shape about internet shit doesn’t even make my list.

As for friends, they are all retired and spend the winter where it is warm.  I’ll see them in the Spring when they all fly north and golf weather arrives.

I tend to avoid my yacht club. Same people, telling the same stories they’ve told 5000 times over the last 30 years.

Thank fuck I’m young! And still have to work everyday. :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mad said:

“Work” is a 4 letter word!

Hold on..... FPJ says he was in a store, and I wasn't there...... So he and I are the same person?.....

Trust me (I am a duly appointed officer of the court of the state of Florida) I am not a sock.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

:huh:

Not at all. I just avoided your crass implication.

https://www.freesoundeffects.com/free-track/airplane-breakdown-1-89249/

1 hour ago, mad said:

Work is the bane of the leisure class.

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Oh dear, another shithead doesn't like me because I..."call it like I see it" as one troller poster used to put it.

Again I find I must apologize for my gross intolerance of racism, corruption bigotry, gross stupidity, willful ignorance, and people that support all that because they want a fucking tax break.

My major premise is: If you hate other races, you are a racist.  

My minor premise is: if you are a rascist, you are an asshole.

Therefore my conclusion is: If you hate assholes you’re an assholist.

& etc......

Simple, no apologizing necessary.  A school of PNW/Cascadian Philosophy.

16 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Hold on..... FPJ says he was in a store, and I wasn't there...... So he and I are the same person?.....

Trust me (I am a duly appointed officer of the court of the state of Florida) I am not a sock.

conservative half whits need socks to be able to discount opinions they don't like. there's more than enough evidence you aren't a sock, but dumbshits like chumdumpster and mad won't read it.

I'm more than one persons sock, but I'm not shared :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, cmilliken said:

To summarize:

Mr. (Or ms.) Milliken.

I am not a sock puppet of any other user name on this forum.

I am, and have been the same user name since I joined about 2 years ago.

I respectfully request that you stop suggesting that I am a "sock" or troll of another user.

If you have any more comments on the subject, I suggest that you contact me via PM or through the Admin.

11 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

conservative half whits need socks to be able to discount opinions they don't like. there's more than enough evidence you aren't a sock, but dumbshits like chumdumpster and mad won't read it.

I'm more than one persons sock, but I'm not shared :rolleyes:

That there sounds like a Redoubt discipline!  :)

And now that Eastern Washington has been thrown out of the the Redoubt, it’s mostly Mountain time!  Yee Haw!

or is it yippie o kai aye, mother fucker?

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Mr. (Or ms.) Milliken.

I am not a sock puppet of any other user name on this forum.

I am, and have been the same user name since I joined about 2 years ago.

I respectfully request that you stop suggesting that I am a "sock" or troll of another user.

If you have any more comments on the subject, I suggest that you contact me via PM or through the Admin.

I was answering Mad's question - specifically, he said of Chum "Inquiring minds wonder what the fuck you’re trying to say with that link. " So I clarified. I do that sometimes :)  It was Chum that said you were a sock.  I neither embraced nor rejected Chum's claim.  I will, in the future, avoid any suggestion that you may be a sock.  

4 minutes ago, cmilliken said:

I was answering Mad's question - specifically, he said of Chum "Inquiring minds wonder what the fuck you’re trying to say with that link. " So I clarified. I do that sometimes :)  It was Chum that said you were a sock.  I neither embraced nor rejected Chum's claim.  I will, in the future, avoid any suggestion that you may be a sock.  

Danke Shoen.

9 hours ago, cmilliken said:

To summarize:

Looked to me like Jack jumping in with a similar experience, as if there could be more than one store in FL in which people make racist comments.

It could happen.

12 hours ago, cmilliken said:

To summarize:

Maybe Tom Ray and I are the same poster and we are a pair of socks.  At least we have been in the store at the same time.  MrLeft8 lives a coupla' hundred miles north of here.

5 minutes ago, Fat Point Jack said:

Maybe Tom Ray and I are the same poster and we are a pair of socks.  At least we have been in the store at the same time.  MrLeft8 lives a coupla' hundred miles north of here.

OK, OK, I admit it. I'm FPJ, Lefty, Saorsa, Sol R, and Happy Jack. Oh, and sometimes Publius.

Strange confluence of posts created an illusion of a sock? Possibly, I guess.

The first time I got into a disagreement with BJ he accused me of being a sock despite my post history having nothing to suggest I was or had one. I got perma banned and all of my content was erased. That was a huge body of work. Gone.

I'm still in shock (and aw shucks) that BJ actually gave up his US citizenhip after the Rump election as he said he would. That kind of integrity is rare.

Let's face it: While he is, in fact, often correct, he is never in doubt. That certainty doesn't really play well in politics or political forums. 

We see a bunch of inflexibility on PA. It's ugly on both sides. I find the information I value here isn't from the partisan player rosters.

Some posters just need to put a sock in it - imo there are very few socks here. Now there are always those who have been flicked who return with new IDs pretending to be new here. That ground was broken many years ago by THE FRIENDS OF MALARKEY.  Anyone who was here knows of what I write. Just interesting that after all the convoluted (and incredibly clever according to Jack) IDs he came back to Malarkey.   Which he is full of.

Dog - not a sock. Raz'r and jiblet - not the same person. Gouv has some socks but they don't appear often and is obvious as day when they do.  I was accused of being a sock by a poster who had multiple IDs for several years when I first started posting. 

I am Spartacus. 

BJ gave up his citizenship? Wow. Just wow.

He can’t get it back, right?

24 minutes ago, chum said:

BJ gave up his citizenship? Wow. Just wow.

He can’t get it back, right?

We can only hope. Otherwise, he's just another bullshitter on the internet.