Editor

sailor chick of the decade

4 hours ago, duncan (the other one) said:

of course she fucking is.  She's lying naked on a boat and posting photos.

That's one way to think about it - the way you think about it if you have never done any long distance in the tropics and haven't had your dick touched in years

4 hours ago, duncan (the other one) said:

I like that.. I'm stealing it with minor mods.

"Your halyard isn't full hoist"

How about,  you are unable to hoist your main. 

11 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Again...it's not an invitation.

You will not get it, no matter the explanations. You are too deeply rooted.

I don't think Larry has been rooted for a long time.

Edited by Ishmael
Clarity

On 2/19/2019 at 7:11 AM, Sail4beer said:

Proa is popular with the crowd across the board 

I hope this earns me another precious downvote by you, Joe, the most professional victim to ever grace these pages.

BC9D7EF7-7008-4DD3-8C5D-C02F85B58041.jpeg

I visited Proa's web site...

Holy Crap!!

That was horrible design in 1996 and beyond the pale in 2006.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

Show me where I claimed she was flirting with me. 

flirts with me

Never mind how you try to command and order Lia to comply with your weird, ultrareligious demands about what people should and shouldn't wear

Odd way to behave for a human

1 hour ago, Larry Knight said:

What "weird, ultrareligious demands? 

You're a seriously weird dude - the entire fourth page of this thread is you showing the kind of person one becomes when mommy teaches you that penises and vaginas are DIRTY DIRTY THINGS AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THEM OR GOD WILL CUT OFF YOUR HANDS.

I leave for a few months and the place gets full of creepy fucking incels.

I've had enough of the ass shots

More action, less skin Lia.

I just do not agree that flashing your ass on the internet for cash is something that generates respect.

• Like 2

When a bar starts struggling for business they call in the topless barmaids.  Their choice, but I always take it as a sign that there are problems with the cash flow. 

When a poster complains about a woman wearing less than a burka and how she's a bad person, I always take it as a sign that there are problems with the semen flow.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I leave for a few months and the place gets full of creepy fucking incels.

there was a void to fill after you left

[/sarcasm mode]

coat, hat ...

23 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

When a poster complains about a woman wearing less than a burka and how she's a bad person, I always take it as a sign that there are problems with the semen flow.

where are the complaints ?  I didn't see any.

1 minute ago, Little Wood Boats said:

As a paid photographer I can attest you are correct.  The copyright to the image belongs to the photographer under federal law without other provisions having been made.  A paid model does not own rights to images but Lia cropping stills from a go Pro she owns is completely different.  My best advice to Lia would be to watermark the stills to designate ownership.  If you read this Lia I could be available to be your personal butt photographer.  No stalking involved, I look at you and see a girl my daughter's age and that is just creepy.

Larry is a douche illegally posting images without the permission of the person who owns rights to the photo in question.  With 99% of these types of images it is no issue as reposting generates publicity which may be wanted.

6 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

Interesting stuff this.  I question the value of ass flashing for a living.

Porter confirms  "Yes, a little titillation draws more attention, and a little flirting with her supporters gets results. "

Clean loses his tiny mind, invents complaints that do not exist and start posting about semen;

"When a poster complains about a woman wearing less than a burka and how she's a bad person, I always take it as a sign that there are problems with the semen flow."

•  

And you confirm to the world you're a misogynistic douchekayak...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NORBowGirl said:

I give up. Your halyard clearly doesn't go all the way up. 

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

Interesting stuff this.  I question the value of ass flashing for a living.

•  

A single photo does not qualify as "ass flashing for a living".  on another thread there was talk of making it an add for Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  My understand is it was poor planning and bad choice of wardrobe that caused Mondo diaper rash. 

I had fiberglass ass so bad once on a four day race offshore, diving off and swimming to shore seemed like a reasonable option.  Thinking back I should have asked for pics for future publicity.  (that , and so I could remember how close my balls used to hang 30 years ago)

As the topic of flashing seems to interest you so much just ask and I can take a pick of them for you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

And everyone loses their tiny minds and starts name calling.  You know you have lost the debate when that shit starts flying.

What you clearly do not understand is that I just don't give a fuck what you think, except that it's fun pointing out the contradictions.

Whatever you say, Larry. You've shown your colors and been called on it, so you fall back on "I was just pointing out hypocrisy."

Bullshit.

28 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Whatever you say, Larry. You've shown your colors and been called on it, so you fall back on "I was just pointing out hypocrisy."

Bullshit.

Sadly, Larry is one of the few who are worthy of the "ignore user" function.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

Sadly, Larry is one of the few who are worthy of the "ignore user" function..... 

I've got a fairly long list, but I expect unless Larry takes his misogynistic hot mess and couples it with some Trumpery over in PA I won't much collide with him again outside this thread.

This thread was a lot more interesting when it was about people genuinely trying to figure out what was going on in the original post. Stalker?  Free-spirited femme fatale?  Both?

Glad to be an old codger who spent my younger days when life was simpler, saner and less public - internet "chivalry" comes off as poorly to me as internet "show us your butt"   

Here are some things most of us can probably agree on:

-don't be a stalker. when someone tells you to leave 'em alone, do so completely.

-be careful of relationships with a "free spirit." Ask any number of men and women who were left in, for example, Madonna's or Warren Beatty's wake.

-who here hasn't enjoyed some time on the water in the nude?

-Old Pyrate

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

If I had, my GoFundMe would be to get people to pay me to NOT post pix of my tubby ass here.

• Like 2

This is without doubt one of the most depressing threads on Sailing Anarchy that I have ever come across. 

I would not want to be in the same building, let alone the same room with Larry Knight whoever he is.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

This thread was a lot more interesting when it was about people genuinely trying to figure out what was going on in the original post. Stalker?  Free-spirited femme fatale?  Both?

Glad to be an old codger who spent my younger days when life was simpler, saner and less public - internet "chivalry" comes off as poorly to me as internet "show us your butt"   

Here are some things most of us can probably agree on:

-don't be a stalker. when someone tells you to leave 'em alone, do so completely.

-be careful of relationships with a "free spirit." Ask any number of men and women who were left in, for example, Madonna's or Warren Beatty's wake.

-Old Pyrate

And yet another newbie/skulker/sock appears.  

16 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I've got a fairly long list, but I expect unless Larry takes his misogynistic hot mess and couples it with some Trumpery over in PA I won't much collide with him again outside this thread.

Despite your urge to make everything political, us grown ups find Larry to be a worthless piece of shit, regardless of his political persuasion. To be honest, I don’t even want to know his views. 

If I had to guess, he’s Random’s lover acting up. NTTAWT. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EYESAILOR said:

This is without doubt one of the most depressing threads on Sailing Anarchy that I have ever come across. 

I am with the Old Pyrate on this one.  

I would not want to be in the same building, let alone the same room with Larry Knight whoever he is.

Neither do I, however, somebody needs to call him on his attitude.

I’m getting really fucking bored of explaining to women that we’re not all like this...... and it’s purely down to the likes of Larry that this continues. 

Edit,

Larry is a sock and a troll, and his mannerisms are starting to show already. 

And yet another newbie/skulker/sock appears.  

I'm no sock sir! Old newbie, lurked a bit. Like to sail and intrigued by human nature.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

If I had, my GoFundMe would be to get people to pay me to NOT post pix of my tubby ass here.

I can confirm that, and would gladly contribute.

And will double it if you post titillating pics of your lovely wife or daughter !   :rolleyes:

Edited by Fiji Bitter
Added daughter...

1 minute ago, Israel Hands said:

I'm no sock sir! Old newbie, lurked a bit. Like to sail and intrigued by human nature.

But conveniently joined a few days ago and posted!?  In a thread of shite, with multiple socks and trolls involved?  

But conveniently joined a few days ago and posted!?  In a thread of shite, with multiple socks and trolls involved?  

Actually I posted about an old boat first.  But I am a pirate, so might as well jump right into the thick of it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Despite your urge to make everything political, us grown ups find Larry to be a worthless piece of shit, regardless of his political persuasion. To be honest, I don’t even want to know his views. 

If I had to guess, he’s Random’s lover acting up. NTTAWT. 

Agreed.

My point was more to whether I'd be likely to bump into him elsewhere on SA, not his specific alignment.

17 hours ago, Larry Knight said:

image.thumb.png.7fcde925ed5f7e3ba99d831e46ad9f4a.png

What's the red line in her ass? Upfucker? Downfucker? Or just some pervert's imagination? Gosh, and I promised never to post in this thread. Goes to show, you should never gravitate towards the internet while exhausted and high. But dribble on. Sorry to offend y'all. Peace out. But remember, this is sailing anarchy, not life.

Quick man, I got to run. Howard just pointed with his gun. That way down towards highway 61.

Somebody tell the second mother this is being done.

Over and out.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry

I do not find that pic  or the other one sexy or arousing,  but then again I am not really fucking ancient  like most of you old creepers. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VWAP said:

Sorry

I do not find that pic  or the other one sexy or arousing,  but then again I am not really fucking ancient  like most of you old creepers. 

Did your mother-in-law tell your wife to never turn around, when you got married ?

3 minutes ago, Fiji Bitter said:

Did your mother-in-law tell your wife to never turn around, when you got married ?

Ummm not married. 

It would pretty much be illegal to marry the twins.

PS

Why the fuck get married? unless you are really old and sad  and want someones social security 

PSS

Thanks for making my point

Just now, Captain Bastard said:

This thread reads like a transcript from a group therapy session with a side of Tourette Syndrome.  

I think some of the creepers are popin  a bunch of little blue pills hoping they still work at their extreme age. 

2 hours ago, Varan said:

What's the red line in her ass? Upfucker? Downfucker? Or just some pervert's imagination? Gosh, and I promised never to post in this thread. Goes to show, you should never gravitate towards the internet while exhausted and high. But dribble on. Sorry to offend y'all. Peace out. But remember, this is sailing anarchy, not life.

Quick man, I got to run. Howard just pointed with his gun. That way down towards highway 61.

Somebody tell the second mother this is being done.

Over and out.

A tether?

4 hours ago, EYESAILOR said:

And another one here even more. Not even in the same state. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:25 AM, Larry Knight said:

And why is it necessary to post this on the front page of the rowliarow.com website?

"....I have spent 73 days in a row naked, ...."

and then complain that she is getting unwanted attention.  Naked photos and text like that show a pattern that is apparently using her body to attract attention.

Every choice we make has consequences.

Dude, you have serious issues with nakedness... How old were you when you first saw a naked woman? 30? Have you ever seen one in real life?

If she had said she spent 73 days dressed with foul weather gear would it be something to talk about?

3 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

If she spent a week naked she would have been burnt to a crisp in any latitude with weather warm enough to go naked.  unless is was at night time only.  The story has to be titlillating bullshit.  Think about it for more than the time you were checking her out.

The only nakedness I question is when it is demeaning to sports women who are trying to avoid sexual stereotyping. 

Are you a sports woman? 

No.

I am. Nothing Lia has done is demeaning to sports women. 

You are just a man who wants to ridicule women who doesn’t behave the way you think they should. So you try to shame them. 

This makes you a misogynist. And you should just quietly leave, nobody will miss you. Clearly this forum is to clever to fall for your cave man ideas. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

How long can you spend naked in the sun?

80 days. Lia is trying to beat the record. 

Are there pic's I haven't seen? because neither of the two that have been posted are in any way sexual or whatever in nature, they seem tastefull and  nothing that  could not be shown on daytime tv.

• Like 2

If she spent a week naked she would have been burnt to a crisp in any latitude with weather warm enough to go naked.  Unless it was at night time only.  The story has to be titillating click-bait.  Think about it for more than the time you were checking her out.  I lived in the tropics for 10 years and the sun will literally kill naked anglos in days.  Now I live in the sub-tropics and white people can develop serious sunburn in less than an hour.  Fifteen minutes for some people.

But here we have a Caucasian women claiming to have been naked for 73 days.  Forgive me, but I have reason to believe that is complete bullshit.

The only nakedness I question is when it is when it is demeaning to sports women who are trying to avoid sexual stereotyping. 

You can't be serious, have you ever heard of sunscreen? I live in a 200 sunny days a year city with five nudist beaches which are usually attended by the same people, many all year round. Only people I've seen red as lobsters are idiotic tourists and drunken poms that fall asleep in the beach at night and stay there all morning...

1 minute ago, chuso007 said:

You can't be serious, have you ever heard of sunscreen? I live in a 200 sunny days a year city with five nudist beaches which are usually attended by the same people, many all year round. Only people I've seen red as lobsters are idiotic tourists and drunken poms that fall asleep in the beach at night and stay there all morning...

Jeez, don't mention nudist beaches to him!! he'll really lose it. :lol:

• Like 3

You'll be able to spot him right away. He'll be the only guy with a boner.

1 minute ago, IStream said:

You'll be able to spot him right away. He'll be the only guy with a boner.

Image result for one flew over the cuckoo's nest gif

Lia herself would have to tell us what her genetic makeup is--what racial heritage, how much melanin is in her skin. From the photos I've seen, she looks a bit darker than the average Caucasian. I wager she could tolerate a bit of sun without burning.

Anyway, if you have had saltwater boils, you would know a little sunburn is preferable to the stinging itch of saltwater rash. Any relief is sought. She's lying on her tummy in one pic because the pain of sitting on her bottom is too much to tolerate. Also, take note of the elaborate padding on her rowing seat.

Geez, if it wasn’t for all these misogynist types women might feel more comfortable sharing more pix.

Purely for the narrative and aesthetic reasons of course.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Albatros said:

there was a void to fill after you left

[/sarcasm mode]

coat, hat ...

I've got a lot of problems but getting a nice piece of ass has never been one

17 hours ago, Little Wood Boats said:

A single photo does not qualify as "ass flashing for a living".  on another thread there was talk of making it an add for Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  My understand is it was poor planning and bad choice of wardrobe that caused Mondo diaper rash. 

I had fiberglass ass so bad once on a four day race offshore, diving off and swimming to shore seemed like a reasonable option.  Thinking back I should have asked for pics for future publicity.  (that , and so I could remember how close my balls used to hang 30 years ago)

As the topic of flashing seems to interest you so much just ask and I can take a pick of them for you

Regardless of 'poor planning', I don't know anyone in the tropics who sails long distance with clothes on except to avoid sunburn.  When cloudy or wearing sunscreen, clothes come off because why the fuck would you wear clothes in the tropics on a boat unless you have crewmates who have issues with it?

If Larry had any experience offshore he wouldn't look at it as sexual, he would look at it as seamanlike.  He is the typical non-sailor or club douche with mommy issues and a lifelong struggle reconciling his sexual preferences with his religion's hatred of them.

16 hours ago, Larry Knight said:

Well well well, what a precious bunch we have here.

Looks like alternative facts are the go these days.  Using the misogynist call for someone concerned about the reputations sports women and their promotion as sex objects, even porter said she was titillating and flirting with her fans. 

Read what I posted.  But as a result we have personal attacks and disgusting rants about semen.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, behaving like school-boys.

Larry is starting to sound like an old East Coaster who hasn't been seen in a while.  

6 hours ago, Larry Knight said:

How long can you spend naked in the sun?

This is what happens to anglos in less than one day

image.png.9892dd8fd1be54abbfa7bdd6afab6b97.png

That chick is a dumbass

On 2/20/2019 at 11:17 AM, duncan (the other one) said:

its not about harassment, stalking, whatever.  That is (I hope obviously)_ beyond the pale.

The point is that a woman cannot use their sexual assets like that and not expect attention.  They are asking for attention, and it will be (shock) sexual in nature.

I have a great deal of respect for Lia's rowing and sailing exploits.. less so for her other activities.  That doesn't mean I don't respect her right to use her body in any way she sees fit.

An analogy is free speech - you should be able to say whatever you want, but you have to deal with any of the consequences.

"sexual asset", OMG, how can people come up with this kind of nonsense. Assets in modern corporate speak nearly implies that it's got to produce some value, so you basically see women as "profit vectors" or whatever the trendy business jargon is now.

Nudity is not sex, people don't exclusively undress to have sex, according to your logic all people present on a nude beach would be "fair game" to the local perv!

35 minutes ago, Panoramix said:

"sexual asset", OMG, how can people come up with this kind of nonsense.

Some folks can't hide what they are

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You (and Panoramix) are just virtue signalling (or seriously deluded, but I doubt that). Good luck with that. 

Are you trying to tell me the perfume ad posted earlier is not using sexual allure to sell?

Are you trying to tell me Lia would post a naked picture of herself if she wasn't attractive ?

Of course she has sexual assets - and uses them for promotion. More power to her.

If you're so offended by the word 'asset' - how about 'advantage', 'blessing', 'talent' or any other synonym.

4 hours ago, southerncross said:

Geez, if it wasn’t for all these misogynist types women might feel more comfortable sharing more pix.

Purely for the narrative and aesthetic reasons of course.

3 hours ago, Panoramix said:

"sexual asset", OMG, how can people come up with this kind of nonsense. Assets in modern corporate speak nearly implies that it's got to produce some value, so you basically see women as "profit vectors" or whatever the trendy business jargon is now.

hey - I don't see her as a 'profit vector' (talk about marketing jibberish!), nothing to do with me.... but Lia obviously sees her attractiveness as marketable - that's why she posts the photos.

Are you thick?

3 hours ago, Panoramix said:

Nudity is not sex, people don't exclusively undress to have sex, according to your logic all people present on a nude beach would be "fair game" to the local perv!

again with the inventions. How about you find where I said anyone is 'fair game for pervs' ?

Sex and marketing: how to use sex in your advertising

http://psychologyformarketers.com/sex-and-marketing/

If you ever wondered whether using sex in advertising helps to sell, here is the answer: it does.

Actually, it is one of the strongest and most effective selling tools. The relationship between sex and marketing is a winning combination for almost any business. However, if you don’t know how to use it, you’re risking putting off your potential customers.

12 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

Looking at you I doubt that statement.

Sounds remarkably misogynistic too.  Much.

So the women you have sex with are just a "nice piece of ass"?

Really?

Not all of them, just Ivanka.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 2:45 AM, MR.CLEAN said:

the guys who get the least ass always think women are flirting with them.  ever wonder what the connection is?

On 2/21/2019 at 2:49 AM, MR.CLEAN said:

That's one way to think about it - the way you think about it if you have never done any long distance in the tropics and haven't had your dick touched in years

22 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I've got a lot of problems but getting a nice piece of ass has never been one

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

indeed

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Not all of them, just Ivanka.

Ah see what yer did there.  :lol:

1 hour ago, duncan (the other one) said:

hey - I don't see her as a 'profit vector' (talk about marketing jibberish!), nothing to do with me.... but Lia obviously sees her attractiveness as marketable - that's why she posts the photos.

Are you thick?

again with the inventions. How about you find where I said anyone is 'fair game for pervs' ?

It is tricky to understand what you mean. To be clear :

Do you believe that women have sexual assets ?

Do you think that on one hand Lia deserves "sexual attention" (to use your wording) for the photos she's been posting but the folks at the nudist beach don't on the other hand?

Also do you think that a woman paid to model for wonderbra would deserve "sexual attention" ?

1 hour ago, duncan (the other one) said:

You stated - quite unambiguously - that if one were to use her 'sexual assets' she should be prepared to accept the reaction as consequences.

Implicit in that statement is that the reactions of people like Larry are OK, and she should shrug inappropriate responses off without complaint because she used her 'sexual assets' to self promote.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fiji Bitter said:

I can confirm that, and would gladly contribute.

And will double it if you post titillating pics of your lovely wife or daughter !   :rolleyes:

You really are a repulsive human being, aren't you?

Don't answer - it's a rhetorical question.

• Like 1

Ok, I got lost somewhere around the time that the Queensland Maritime Police were strip searching the @Editor because @jack_sparrow couldn't type fast enough and keep @Wess from wandering into ambiguity, off the realization that with Nike sneakers blowing up @duncan (the other one) was not going to happen, and the little man was not going to be in the boat any time soon even if Steak and a @B.J. Porter day is coming soon

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

You stated - quite unambiguously - that if one were to use her 'sexual assets' she should be prepared to accept the reaction as consequences.

indeed.  Everything you do in this life has consequences.  You need to live with them. Its called responsibility.

That statement does not support or condone anyone else's behaviour.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Implicit in that statement is that the reactions of people like Larry are OK, and she should shrug inappropriate responses off without complaint because she used her 'sexual assets' to self promote.

No - again, you are projecting.  Just like Clean.

I'll go back to my first dip into this cesspool of a thread. 

On 2/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, duncan (the other one) said:

titillation and flirting are not an invitation for advances.

Got that boys ?!

Just now, duncan (the other one) said:
Just now, B.J. Porter said:

indeed.  Everything you do in this life has consequences.  You need to live with them. Its called responsibility.

That statement does not support or condone anyone else's behaviour.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

No - again, you are projecting.  Just like Clean.

I'm not really sure where you've ever identified guys like Larry or Lia's stalker as problematic. Larry's not on the same level - he's just a garden variety trollish misognynist - but both behaviors are problematic in my view, and NOT Lia's responsibility. Most adults can handle things like nudity without getting all stupid and obnoxious about it.

However, you HAVE indicated that you think she's inviting the behavior, so she should just deal with it.

Your words, not mine. I don't see how that is projecting.

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm not really sure where you've ever identified guys like Larry or Lia's stalker as problematic. Larry's not on the same level - he's just a garden variety trollish misognynist - but both behaviors are problematic in my view, and NOT Lia's responsibility. Most adults can handle things like nudity without getting all stupid and obnoxious about it.

However, you HAVE indicated that you think she's inviting the behavior, so she should just deal with it.

Your words, not mine. I don't see how that is projecting.

Larry is bad, 'mkay

Stalkers are bad, 'mkay

happy?

I haven't seen you condemn child pornography.   Do you support it or something?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

You really are a repulsive human being, aren't you?

Don't answer - it's a rhetorical question.

This is SA you know, so I answer it anyway:

You are absolutely right, i am a repulsive person with an overdose of sarcasm, at least to people who take everything so horribly serious.

And what's your point anyway? You say yourself that you are "tubby", so we agree on that. Then, believe it or not, I make a genuine compliment to your wife. She is lovely, isn't she? (rethorical question). Did throw in your daughter later, and she is a cute teenager too.

So what's your fucking problem, that I tease you with your titillating complex?

Lighten up Fontz !

31 minutes ago, Larry Knight said:

The defensive crowd here are not very good at what they do.

I claim that Lia is flashing the body for $s and that does not engender respect for me.  If she was the model for undies ad, yes.  If she is posturing as a sports person, no.

So we get agreement that Lia is indeed stripping for a $ from porter and personal attacks from Clown.  Semen references, that's fucking sick.  Further, Clown refers to his female sexual partners as 'nice ass'.  Misogynist much clearly.  He didn't say what the males were called.

So the truly disgusting part of this thread is the display of intolerance from the SA connected posters, that manifests in personal attacks, with a pinch of hypocrisy for color.  Lia's titillating story of 73 days naked does not stack up, in the very least it is a gross exaggeration, for effect.

So you were equally indignant when Haji showed up bare-arsed on the front page of SA then? You were demanding a better look at the front too, and condemning him for his actions?

• Like 1

I wish you well Larry.

Please people stop mud wrestling the pig.

12 hours ago, duncan (the other one) said:

You (and Panoramix) are just virtue signalling (or seriously deluded, but I doubt that). Good luck with that. 

Are you trying to tell me the perfume ad posted earlier is not using sexual allure to sell?

Are you trying to tell me Lia would post a naked picture of herself if she wasn't attractive ?

Of course she has sexual assets - and uses them for promotion. More power to her.

If you're so offended by the word 'asset' - how about 'advantage', 'blessing', 'talent' or any other synonym.

12 hours ago, duncan (the other one) said:

Are you thick?

Talk about gibberish.

Are YOU thick?  (No need to answer, that was a rhetorical question.)

9 hours ago, Larry Knight said:

I claim that Lia is flashing the body for $s and that does not engender respect for me.  If she was the model for undies ad, yes.  If she is posturing as a sports person, no.

So we get agreement that Lia is indeed stripping for a $ from porter and personal attacks from Clown.  Semen references, that's fucking sick.  Further, Clown refers to his female sexual partners as 'nice ass'.  Misogynist much clearly.  He didn't say what the males were called.

So the truly disgusting part of this thread is the display of intolerance from the SA connected posters, that manifests in personal attacks, with a pinch of hypocrisy for color.  Lia's titillating story of 73 days naked does not stack up, in the very least it is a gross exaggeration, for effect.

Why does making money make you liable to all kind of requests?

So what about Victoria Pendleton with her famous photo.

victoria_pendleton500.jpg

Do you think that she should expect unwanted attention? Is it ok to stalk her just because she dared to pose naked on a bike?

We can admire her body like we would admire a painting from Monnet. Bodies are not only about sex.

What about these guys?

Red_Hot_Dates_front_cover-460994.jpg

Should they expect being stalked?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panoramix said:

Why does making money make you liable to all kind of requests?

So what about Victoria Pendleton with her famous photo.

victoria_pendleton500.jpg

Do you think that she should expect unwanted attention? Is it ok to stalk her just because she dared to pose naked on a bike?

We can admire her body like we would admire a painting from Monnet. Bodies are not only about sex.

What about these guys?

Red_Hot_Dates_front_cover-460994.jpg

Should they expect being stalked?

We’ll leave admiring the men to you;)

13 hours ago, Larry Knight said:

I presume you have no respect for Jimmy either

image.jpeg.281dd1fd56ee8eb2536dc8c77f20f68b.jpeg

Or Anna

Image result for james spithill body edition

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tinga said:

"She's just asking for people to comment on her sexual assets"

"Not appropriate for a real athlete"

I think I got him channeled

Geez!

How many weeks were they out sailing?

Did they ever get swamp ass like Lia?

3 hours ago, tinga said:

I swore off this thread.  Too much of a soap opera and too many demented souls.  Like @LionessRacing(sorry, couldn't resist since you dragged me back).  But it seems that I am sick and demented as well because I look at that pic and I just have to ask...

* WTH is up with that leach of that sail? 

That has got to be a photoshop gone wrong or that Laser sail is about to let go.

Wess

PS - Yes its further proof that Laser sailors are demented.  But still more sane that @tillermanand his crazy Aero phase!!

• Like 1

This pic does not appear to show swamp ass. Just a self centered woman taking time delayed selfies of herself because she is a heavy narcissist. Where’s the tropic skin tone and the red rash and sore bumps? It isn’t a sexy picture, but any picture is worth taking for Lia. I checked out her Instagram account and every third pic is of her- whether completely clothed in winter wear or basking in a bikini somewhere.

She is just completely into herself and she has a lot of people following. No problem. I just wish that she would come back and tell you  guys what her goals are. Like I just did. 

1B7284A6-4EA0-44FE-80FA-61B7C77B1F54.png

The internet can supply you with anything you want.  Congratulations.

First time I have seen the bike rider photo although I have heard of her.  The photo is staged for art and publicity value.  A good one too.  She is not pretending that she spend 73 days naked riding the bike around the velodrome.

The fire fighters, well they do that all over the world supposedly to raise money, but the cost in steroids must be enormous and as a hetro, I think it's pretty gay.   They are not pretending to look like that while fighting fires.

Same with the other sailing photos.  They are staged for publicity, that's what they look like, that's what they are.  Like the CK ad.

Good try but neither example adds and value to your argument, but it's interesting that you felt the need to bolster your position.  Maybe Mr Clown will post something to shore up his position on semen flow.

You missed my point. All these people are flashing for money. Are they asking for comments on their "sexual assets"?

Pano,

I think the picture posted for all to see on the Internet is exactly that for Lia.

For the others, yes as well. The lady biker was paid to pose on a bicycle on a stand in front of several  intense lights to accentuate her musculature. A professional photographer was paid for their work on the shoot. It was done for profit, art and attention. Not sexuality.

The firefighters pose like that in calendars to raise money for their departments. If they wore their full gear and soot on their faces, the ladies and the gay men would not buy their calendars for big bucks. That’s sexuality.

Pretty simple to figure out.

13 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

The Colombian Womens Cycling Team.

What gives?

891c94a848263cea9900538b9d3d8d18--ladybo

He does!

“ Looks like we have a Stowaway!”