Nailing Malarkey Too

McConnell begins open ended investigation of Dem Leaders

Mitch McConnell has opened a full investigation into the Democrat congressional leadership and committee chairs. The first effort will be to request the Tax returns of each member since they announced their run for office. 

No, he didn't. Sorry for the Fake Click Bait headline but it is an experiment. 

Tell us what your visceral gut reaction was.  Was it "That's fair, since they are doing the same to Trump.  Or, was it "that's unfair. You don't investigate unless there is credible evidence of a real crime. 

• Downvote 6

Neither. It was “what is the Yoo-hoo bufoon lying about now”

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Tell us what your visceral gut reaction was.  

The same as it always is. You're pathetic.

My gut reaction: It doesn't matter what McConnell does at this point, he's already cemented his name into the douchbags-of-history hall of fame.

23 minutes ago, Nice! said:

My gut reaction: It doesn't matter what McConnell does at this point, he's already cemented his name into the douchbags-of-history hall of fame.

I'd like to see Malarkey cemented into the bottom of Tampa Bay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Mitch McConnell has opened a full investigation into the Democrat congressional leadership and committee chairs. The first effort will be to request the Tax returns of each member since they announced their run for office. 

Tell us what your visceral gut reaction was.  Was it "That's fair, since they are doing the same to Trump.  Or, was it "that's unfair. You don't investigate unless there is credible evidence of a real crime. 

My visceral gut reaction was that you are a disengenuous fuckwit.  Then I opened the thread and immediately figured I won something.

1 hour ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

That you're an attention whore who will say anything if it means someone will read your posts. I'd ask what my prize is, but a few got in before me. Next time ask a harder question.

Has anyone else noticed how strongly McConnell's mouth resembles a cat's ass?

Malarkey resembles that loud irritating stupid 11-year-old that used to get punched a lot at school.

2 hours ago, bhyde said:
2 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

The same as it always is. You're pathetic.

My gut reaction was "So Malarkey's lying again?"

Well, my initial reaction was that you continue to be a lying sack of shit.  Mueller's investigation has a stated scope, and some of the people he's investigating were actually investigations started by others that he took over.  So your initial premise (aside from being false) was factually incorrect.  It made a statement that was untrue from the start in order to spin Mueller as some bad and evil guy.

Then I read the second part and confirmed that you're just a lying shill.

My gut reaction was "What evidence suggests the need for such an investigation of their finances?"

The answer would be "For purely political payback."

No wonder you went there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

My gut reaction was "What evidence suggests the need for such an investigation of their finances?"

The answer would be "For purely political payback."

No wonder you went there.

Wow just wow. Never figured you would be the honest one of the bunch. Does this mean you think Schiff's statement that he is going to investigate Trump's taxes is political theater?   

• Downvote 6

7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

My gut reaction was "So Malarkey's lying again?"

Ha Ha Ha  I wrote down what I thought your response would be. It was almost verbatim. It must suck to be so unoriginal. 

• Downvote 6

5 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Wow just wow. Never figured you would be the honest one of the bunch. Does this mean you think Schiff's statement that he is going to investigate Trump's taxes is political theater?   

I think there is enough smoke around President Trump's finances, including bankruptcies and his association with a bank known for money-laundering, to warrant a look-see.

7 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Ha Ha Ha  I wrote down what I thought your response would be. It was almost verbatim. It must suck to be so unoriginal. 

What a bufoon

@Bus Driver Careful what you wish for.  “Smoke” is especially hard to define.   Future Congresscritters will certainly use Mr. Schiff as a model to go after Presidents who they find objectionable.

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

What a bufoon

What a fool.  This is fun!

8 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Wow just wow. Your blinders are amazing!

Someone still doesn’t wonder if Trumps campaign statements, altering the GOP platform on sanctions, back channel communications, meeting with Russians solo paired with an extensive history of money flowing from Russian oligarchs into Trumps businesses might not be related. 

To repeat: in 2018 the FBI was so concerned about Trumps ties with Russia they started an investigation to see if he was a paid Russian agent.

Guess the implications of that haven’t sunk in yet. This wasn’t a political witch-hunt, although that’s what Republicans do, this was career investigators becoming concerned that our president was knowingly working for Putin.

Man, I get it. Denial is a great way to avoid facing unpleasant facts, but at some point you’re either an idiot, a paid spokesman or just too embarrassed to think straight.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I think there is enough smoke around President Trump's finances, including bankruptcies and his association with a bank known for money-laundering, to warrant a look-see.

Hardly.  It is a political fishing expedition at its worst and I'm pretty sure you know that. But if that is your standard then Pelosi is ripe for investigation as are many other dubious Democrats. 

• Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hardly.  It is a political fishing expedition at its worst and I'm pretty sure you know that. But if that is your standard then Pelosi is ripe for investigation as are many other dubious Democrats. 

Seriously, President Trump has too many connections to illegal activities and shady business deals to pretend this is a "fishing expedition".

I have no doubt you will not let yourself accept reality.

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely," he said. "And I would love to do that." 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, J28 said:

@Bus Driver Careful what you wish for.  “Smoke” is especially hard to define.   Future Congresscritters will certainly use Mr. Schiff as a model to go after Presidents who they find objectionable.

I think that was the point I was getting at with this thread.  Just as the Nuke option for judges has bitten the Dems in the ass this zeal for open-ended perpetual fishing expeditions is doing neither party a favor. 

In all but extreme cases, we need to let voters decide who they want to represent them. 

Schiff's 197,000 votes do not represent America. 

image.png.d1e891f19320cc68ea94e487317a0ddf.png

• Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Seriously, President Trump has too many connections to illegal activities and shady business deals to pretend this is a "fishing expedition".

I have no doubt you will not let yourself accept reality.

99%  are a myth of the left.  Trump has dinner at a restaurant owned by a Russian and bingo Ahh HA!. 

• Downvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

99%  are a myth of the left.  Trump has dinner at a restaurant owned by a Russian and bingo Ahh HA!. 

Besides the fact that he broke his promise to produce his tax returns, President Trump relies on financing from a bank known to participate in money-laundering - because no US banks will work with him.  Hell, even Deutsche Bank turned him down, recently. Linky

But, you think it's partisan.  No surprise.

2 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely," he said. "And I would love to do that." 

How do you translate that into forcing their release? IRS data is one of the most protected by law. He has zero obligation to release it. It is no more than the usual blackmail pols like to use. It is an unwinnable position for the one being blackmailed. The information is private and they either give that up or face the innuendo that you must be guilty of something. It is an unwarranted invasion and pols should stop using that tactic. 

1. "Hillary release your medical files. What are you trying to hide? America deserves to know if you have piles." Well her medical history is her business and no one should be making a call for its release.  
  2. "Senator,  we heard you went to a psychologist as a teen we demand to stop hiding your mental health history."
  3. "Trump, we hear the real estate agency you contracted with sold apartments to Russian oligarchs. If you don't immediately hand over all your business records you must be hiding something. "

Old hat and it's almost always BS. 

• Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Besides the fact that he broke his promise to produce his tax returns, President Trump relies on financing from a bank known to participate in money-laundering - because no US banks will work with him.  Hell, even Deutsche Bank turned him down, recently. Linky

But, you think it's partisan.  No surprise.

You are completely right to hold that broken promise against him but that does not translate into using the power of the government to force their release just because you think something in them can be spun into a negative for Trump. The IRS is the only agency responsible for verifying the legality of a Tax filing. If they have no issues then no one else should either. 

• Downvote 4

My first reaction was "more bullshit from that asshole", and I was right. Jack, you're a cretin.

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You are completely right to hold that broken promise against him but that does not translate into using the power of the government to force their release just because you think something in them can be spun into a negative for Trump. The IRS is the only agency responsible for verifying the legality of a Tax filing. If they have no issues then no one else should either. 

If President Obama had connections to Russians and a bank known for money-laundering, you would not be taking this stand.

Now, who is the partisan?

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If President Obama had connections to Russians and a bank known for money-laundering, you would not be taking this stand.

Now, who is the partisan?

I had an investment account with UBS and Wells Fargo. I guess that makes me a money launderer and a crook. 

Trump is a billionaire and his businesses have thousands of business tires all over the world. Why on earth does it surprise you some of them may have connections to such things. 

That is why guilt by association is such a discredited form of attack. 

BTW it is nice to see you discussing an issue without the personal vitriol. 

• Downvote 5

Yawn.

Just another thread about how scared Trumpettes are of the investigation into how Russia has worked to influence American politics.

I see Jackass ran his "look at me Look at MEEEEE!!!!!" shtick again and got to exclaim  "MADE YOU LOOK"

made-you-look.jpg

13 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

I see Jackass ran his "look at me Look at MEEEEE!!!!!" shtick again and got to exclaim  "MADE YOU LOOK"

made-you-look.jpg

And the last member of the tard squad to get booted is back...and the ignore list grows again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And the last member of the tard squad to get booted is back...and the ignore list grows again.

It would be an interesting exercise to see how many IDs created in the Sept-Nov 18 time frame were from the same people.  Some turds are very hard to flush.

11 hours ago, benwynn said:

My visceral gut reaction was that you are a disengenuous fuckwit.  Then I opened the thread and immediately figured I won something.

were you hoping to win a few coins?

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Yawn.

Just another thread about how scared Trumpettes are of the investigation into how Russia has worked to influence American politics.

When did you first come to the conclusion that Russia tries to influence American politics?

Be careful how you respond because there is a direct relationship between that length of time and IQ.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

You've chosen to ignore content by Nailing Malarkey Too

What is the little liar on about today?

3 minutes ago, Remodel said:

What is the little liar on about today?

Who knows? Or cares? Different day, same old bullshit. 

3 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It is a legislative learning experience.  He wants to learn how this fucker that brags about paying no taxes, pays no taxes, so that the House can draft legislation to correct these errors in our tax code.

Ignore in 9 posts. Not a record, but a pretty good start.

You've chosen to ignore content by Myuglyface. Options 

4 hours ago, Myuglyface said:

HAHA you got all the libtards on edge, good job. They are all going to leave or kill themselves when Trump wins in 2020. #MAGA

New meat! the old crowd has become tiresome although I fear anyone who calls himself 'Myuglyface' will prove to be much of anything. Are there any righties who are able to have an intelligent conversation that involves their own thoughts rather than talking points they have been given?

Any bets as to how long Fugly is here before being tossed? Is this Coors Lite/NG or some other brain-damaged asshole?

11 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Any bets as to how long Fugly is here before being tossed? Is this Coors Lite/NG or some other brain-damaged asshole?

Who got flicked recently?

6 hours ago, El Boracho said:

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Who got flicked recently?

Not Guilty. Of course it's him, I was trying to trace the bastard lineage. Coors was the same kind of mean stupid with a predilection for dumb memes.

Doesn't matter. Losers like that don't last long here.  Even Malarkey has more redeeming value. 

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Doesn't matter. Losers like that don't last long here.  Even Malarkey has more redeeming value. 

I like keeping track of the players when they change their jerseys.

10 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Everyone is calling you a liar Jack. It must suck to be so dishonest that everyone calls you on it. 

Hold him accountable politically. Make TV spots and shout it from the mountain but if you think to misuse the power of the government and force the release of what the IRS has always said is private ... well, then you and I have a very different view of the constitution. 

• Downvote 3

On 2/8/2019 at 11:29 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

When did you first come to the conclusion that Russia tries to influence American politics?

Be careful how you respond because there is a direct relationship between that length of time and IQ.

Could you whip a formula for this?  You did such a stellar job on that the last time.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:05 AM, Ishmael said:

My first reaction was "more bullshit from that asshole", and I was right. Jack, you're a cretin.

Nice move, insulting all the cretins, you stupidophobe.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:55 AM, Ishmael said:

I came across Coorsy on Facebook the other day. He knows I know who he is IRL, so he ignores me very hard.

4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hold him accountable politically. Make TV spots and shout it from the mountain but if you think to misuse the power of the government and force the release of what the IRS has always said is private ... well, then you and I have a very different view of the constitution. 

It wasn’t always this way. According to a 2003 article in the National Tax Journal, privacy for tax filings wasn’t required when Congress enacted the federal income tax in 1861. (...) It found that from 1861 to 1864, newspapers often published lists of taxpayers and their tax liabilities. In 1870, Congress prohibited the lists’ publication but allowed public inspection of individual returns. There was a backlash by 1894, when Congress prohibited government officials from disclosing any part of an individual or corporate tax return.

In the first half of the 20th century, Congress twice required tax disclosure. In 1923 and 1924, individual and corporate taxpayers had to make public their tax payments but not entire returns. Proponents of disclosure said the measure would encourage tax compliance and reduce improper business conduct.

“Secrecy is of the greatest aid to corruption,” Robert Howell, a Republican senator from Nebraska, said at the time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/14/business/yourtaxes/14disclose.html

one of these is not like the others:

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/web/presidentialtaxreturns

Bottom line is Donnie has been less than forthcoming with his, why?

He tells the Rabid masses that he is honest as the day is long but he comes from New York where a minute is a long time, jus saying.

I find it odd the average trump supporter hasn’t cottoned on to the bullshit yet, how is your tax return looking?

Donnie grew up in a town where a sucker was born every minute so he has lots, sucking off the teat.

Belief me.

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Bottom line is Donnie has been less than forthcoming with his, why?

He tells the Rabid masses that he is honest as the day is long but he comes from New York where a minute is a long time, jus saying.

I find it odd the average trump supporter hasn’t cottoned on to the bullshit yet, how is your tax return looking?

Donnie grew up in a town where a sucker was born every minute so he has lots, sucking off the teat.

Belief me.

They are starting to wake up.  Let's hope they don't get distracted and actually pay attention to who is behind them and the fact that he didn't use lube.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:58 AM, benwynn said:

yup.  reverts right to name calling.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

You make me laugh.

1 hour ago, Barnacle Balls said:

yup.  reverts right to name calling.

Would you like me to post a dozen or so examples of you doing the name calling?

You look stupid enough already. No need to hand it to me on a platter.

Make it worth the effort. $20 bucks an example.  

I don't expect the money.  It's  just that I want see you work harder on the feeble pathetic excuse given for each occurrence.