Lifted Tack

Trump grifting from the get-go - lets see the spin on this one

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-evidence-possible-wrongdoing-trump-inaugural-committee_us_5c5edc8ce4b0eec79b23cf83

Let me guess, lying malarkey will say that these people were just incompetent, But wait, doesn't Trump employ only the best people?

"The committee paid a total of $700,000 to the Trump International Hotel for event spaces for four days in January 2017. At the time, a consultant working for the inaugural committee expressed her concern over email that the price quoted by the Trump hotel — $175,000 per day for several event spaces — was too high, as ProPublica and WNYC reported in December.

“Please take into consideration that when this is audited it will become public knowledge,” wrote Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, an experienced New York-based event planner, suggesting a fair rate for the event spaces would be at most $85,000 per day, less than half of what was ultimately paid. That fee did not cover catering."

29 minutes ago, Lifted Tack said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-evidence-possible-wrongdoing-trump-inaugural-committee_us_5c5edc8ce4b0eec79b23cf83

Let me guess, lying malarkey will say that these people were just incompetent, But wait, doesn't Trump employ only the best people?

"The committee paid a total of $700,000 to the Trump International Hotel for event spaces for four days in January 2017. At the time, a consultant working for the inaugural committee expressed her concern over email that the price quoted by the Trump hotel — $175,000 per day for several event spaces — was too high, as ProPublica and WNYC reported in December.

“Please take into consideration that when this is audited it will become public knowledge,” wrote Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, an experienced New York-based event planner, suggesting a fair rate for the event spaces would be at most $85,000 per day, less than half of what was ultimately paid. That fee did not cover catering."

If I recall correctly, Ivanka was responsible for setting those rates.  Maybe she's not one of the best people.  

When are Ivanka, Jarrod and Junior gonna be dragged? 

Just need to know if I should get more popcorn now or later?

Probably wanted to pay for the transition while still making a profit

From The Guardian: “Seeing Bannon, Trump turned on him and screamed: Why are you letting him steal my fucking money? Bannon and Christie together set out to explain to Trump federal law. Months before the election, the law said, the nominees of the two major parties were expected to prepare to take control of the government. The government supplied them with office space in downtown DC, along with computers and rubbish bins and so on, but the campaigns paid their people. To which Trump replied: Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money. Bannon and Christie tried to explain that Trump couldn’t have both his money and a transition.

Shut it down, said Trump. Shut down the transition.”

How many MILLIONS in speaking fees directly from Russian sources did the clintons get after the Uranium One deal again?

Interesting... seven departments of the US Government signed off on that deal, at levels up & down the food chains of all of them.

Youd think that Hillary had control over the decision based on Facebook worthy memes & poorly informed righties.

Or perhaps they have an agenda, not an issue.

17 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Interesting... seven departments of the US Government signed off on that deal, at levels up & down the food chains of all of them.

Youd think that Hillary had control over the decision based on Facebook worthy memes & poorly informed righties.

Or perhaps they have an agenda, not an issue.

And how many 'agencies' said trump colluded with russia... and yet mueller apparently has nothing.

1 minute ago, Barnacle Balls said:

And how many 'agencies' said trump colluded with russia... and yet mueller apparently has nothing.

You asked him and he told you it was a nothingburger? How many indictments so far? Your orange bufoon is fucked.

45 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

How many MILLIONS in speaking fees directly from Russian sources did the clintons get after the Uranium One deal again?

Uranium One Balls Nothing. That nutter conspiracy has been debunked so often even a caveman knew it.

Just now, Barnacle Balls said:

So how do you justify the extraordinary amounts of cash they received from Russian firms? 

Why don't you start with any of the fact checking sites on the stupid Uranium hack piece and get back to us.  I don't fix stupid on Mondays.

Is Barnacle Brain trying for "The Stupidest Poster ON SA" title again?

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

Why don't you start with any of the fact checking sites on the stupid Uranium hack piece and get back to us.  I don't fix stupid on Mondays.

i-checked-snopes-my-research-is-complete

47 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Z6wUxoTyipTU7PBuxkg

As President, was Obama authorized to speak/negotiate on behalf of the United States?  (Yes would be the correct answer)

As a campaign chairman, was Mr. Manafort?  (No would be the correct answer)

If you feel the Mr. Mueller should investigate President Obama's comments regarding illegality, go ahead and drop him a note.

Trying to use this as some sort of defense of what Mr. Manafort did shows how low you are willing to go in defending the President.

• Like 1

"Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money." ------ At last, a clear and defined policy from the conman in the White House.

4 hours ago, Barnacle Balls said:

Hijacked in 5 posts.

You blokes are slipping.

Grifting from the go get?

How soon did they start doubling club fees, promoting products.

I wonder how many names are on the clubs visitor books that would, two years later appear as appointees to influential positions like Veterans Affairs?

The Government Accountability Office will investigate whether members of Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s private club in Palm Beach, Florida, improperly influenced the Department of Veterans Affairs, including over a $10 billion contract to modernize veterans’ health records, according to a letter from the watchdog office released by Democratic lawmakers Monday.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/26/mar-a-lago-trump-investigation-va-contracts-1015803 

the background

https://www.propublica.org/article/ike-perlmutter-bruce-moskowitz-marc-sherman-shadow-rulers-of-the-va

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Is Barnacle Brain trying for "The Stupidest Poster ON SA" title again?

He keeps trying but the competition is remarkably strong. I don't think he has made it to the top (bottom?) yet.

• Like 1

key word in all these posts... investgate.

Partisan  witch hunts without a shred of evidence.  In the meantime, we have outright weaponizing of government agencies like the FBI and the IRS by hacks Comey and Lerner.

15 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Hijacked in 5 posts.

You blokes are slipping.

Grifting from the go get?

How soon did they start doubling club fees, promoting products.

I wonder how many names are on the clubs visitor books that would, two years later appear as appointees to influential positions like Veterans Affairs?

The Government Accountability Office will investigate whether members of Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s private club in Palm Beach, Florida, improperly influenced the Department of Veterans Affairs, including over a $10 billion contract to modernize veterans’ health records, according to a letter from the watchdog office released by Democratic lawmakers Monday.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/26/mar-a-lago-trump-investigation-va-contracts-1015803 

the background

https://www.propublica.org/article/ike-perlmutter-bruce-moskowitz-marc-sherman-shadow-rulers-of-the-va

An additional worthwhile question to ask is "How many ambassadorships have been handed out to More-and-Larger members"?

6 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

An additional worthwhile question to ask is "How many ambassadorships have been handed out to More-and-Larger members"?

at least 8.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2019/02/08/donald-trump-picks-ambassadors-golf-club-mar-lago-members/2748260002/

13 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

Partisan  witch hunts without a shred of evidence.  In the meantime, we have outright weaponizing of government agencies like the FBI and the IRS by hacks Comey and Lerner.

No evidence?

You really need a moment of clarity.  The kind that occurs when you pull your head out of your ass.

24 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

Is Investgate the new Watergate? You really are doubling down on the stupid.  It's not going to end well for Trump, his fat ass is in the crack and you can't get your nose out of it.

It never ends.

2 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Is Investgate the new Watergate? You really are doubling down on the stupid.  It's not going to end well for Trump, his fat ass is in the crack and you can't get your nose out of it.

It never ends.

No let me guess, his days are spent consuming Fox news, infowars and Breitbart,  nothing alike a little distortion of the facts hiding in plain sight, in fact you need a lot of distortion to stick you head up your ass, its not a perspective I'm willing to share.

6 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

And yet no one here has named a single piece of EVIDENCE in all of these posts of any wrongdoing. 

I supose it depends on your personal definition of wrong doing.

Do you think using your position to promote people that pay you money is doing wrong?

McDonald only promotes the best people. The US ambassador to South Africa is a handbag designer who specializes in the $10,000-up market. Very qualified. She made bags for Princess Diana, so she's a somebody.

Mar-a-Lago is a short drive from her mansion. She was brought up in a rich white South African home, so she'd enjoy the ambience of scurrying brown-skinned illegal underpaid workers at Trump's golf club.

13 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

And yet no one here has named a single piece of EVIDENCE in all of these posts of any wrongdoing. 

If you completely ignore the multiple investigations, several indictments, guilty please, convictions, and prison sentences - you are correct.

While none have directly been attached to the President, I understand Mr. Mueller is not finished with his investigation, and the same can be said for SDNY.

When they are done and release their findings, you are likely to be singing a different tune.  If you are still here, under that avatar, that is.

20 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

No let me guess, his days are spent consuming Fox news, infowars and Breitbart,  nothing alike a little distortion of the facts hiding in plain sight, in fact you need a lot of distortion to stick you head up your ass, its not a perspective I'm willing to share.

Don't forget RW radio and talkingpoints4nutters.com

4 minutes ago, Happy said:

McDonald only promotes the best people. The US ambassador to South Africa is a handbag designer who specializes in the $10,000-up market. Very qualified. She made bags for Princess Diana, so she's a somebody.

Mar-a-Lago is a short drive from her mansion. She was brought up in a rich white South African home, so she'd enjoy the ambience of scurrying brown-skinned illegal underpaid workers at Trump's golf club.

What puzzles me is whether these appointees realise they are supposed to actually live in these places :D

Ah well..another example of Trump setting the fashion.

Really is feudal/medieval.

Just don't tell him about fiefdoms..oh whoops.

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

If you completely ignore the multiple investigations, several indictments, guilty please, convictions, and prison sentences - you are correct.

While none have directly been attached to the President, I understand Mr. Mueller is not finished with his investigation, and the same can be said for SDNY.

When they are done and release their findings, you are likely to be singing a different tune.  If you are still here, under that avatar, that is.

as may you all.

Barnacle Brain still hasn't fully grasped the link between smoke & fire.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Barnacle Brain still hasn't fully grasped the link between smoke & fire.

Early neanderthal perhaps. Homo erectus?

57 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Early neanderthal perhaps. Homo erectus?

Homo stupidus

47 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

….. Homo erectus?

Damn, now he's gonna get real mad. Right-wing trumpettes aren't goddamn homos...……...although some of the guys they fuck in public toilets are.

9 minutes ago, Happy said:

Damn, now he's gonna get real mad. Right-wing trumpettes aren't goddamn homos...……...although some of the guys they fuck in public toilets are.

Naw he just thinks that's just what you do, every-time you use a public toilet.

9 hours ago, Barnacle Balls said:

i-checked-snopes-my-research-is-complete

Oh looky.  Another unfair source to be a victim of.   It never fucking ends.

Snopes articles are one of the most heavily cited sources available. The irony here?  Your argument is to parrot a meme.

Brilliant.

Your idiocy is unique in its purity.

58 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Oh looky.  Another unfair source to be a victim of.   It never fucking ends.

Snopes articles are one of the most heavily cited sources available. The irony here?  Your argument is to parrot a meme.

Brilliant.

Your idiocy is unique in its purity ubiquitous in your elk.

Modified for my own nefarious purposes.

It is ubiquitous but you have to admit that it's particularly virulent in Barnacle Brain.

10 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

As President, was Obama authorized to speak/negotiate on behalf of the United States?  (Yes would be the correct answer)

As a campaign chairman, was Mr. Manafort?  (No would be the correct answer)

If you feel the Mr. Mueller should investigate President Obama's comments regarding illegality, go ahead and drop him a note.

Trying to use this as some sort of defense of what Mr. Manafort did shows how low you are willing to go in defending the President.

he's too stupid to understand actual facts.

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

Snopes articles are one of the most heavily cited sources available.

Umm, just because it's a heavily cited source doesn't mean it's reliable.

Just sayin'.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Just sayin'.

How's it rate against a meme of a duck wearing a hat?   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, benwynn said:
6 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Just sayin'.

Depends on the hat.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

guilty please

Things will go much better Don if you just get on with it.  Plead guilty.

I have rarely - and I mean rarely - seen such a total and continous thrashing of a PA member.  Barnacle butthead truly holds a unique position in this community.  Normally, I would expect to see at least a couple of the same characters jump up to his defense:  dog styling, saorsa, happy jack..... but no.  He has reached so far and so hard that even the "others" that support the cheeto won't speak up in his defense.

Cudos Barnacle Buttwipe.  Truly.  You have reached a level of stupid rarely seen here, where NO one is willing to take your side.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hasher said:
14 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

guilty please

Things will go much better Don if you just get on with it.  Plead guilty.

Freudian slip or fat fingers on an iPhone?

You choose.

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You choose.

I would like to find my humor button back.

32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
6 hours ago, benwynn said:
7 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Just sayin'.

Depends on the hat. 

I was gonna say that it depends on the duck.......

-DSK

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Depends on the hat.

41 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

A Mallard with a MAGA hat.   

Or a John Deere cap if I can't get it to stay still. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Depends on the hat.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'd prefer a duck with an NRA hat.  Lots of levels to that.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:
32 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Depends on the hat.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

I'd prefer a duck with an NRA hat.  Lots of levels to that.

Isn't there a hammer-something duck? Maybe a hammer-and-sickle duck in an NRA hat?

"When you pry it from my cold dead bill!"

-DSK

You can fool all of the people some of the time You can fool Trump supporters all of the time. As Eva Dent

“A young man who's got very little going for himself except he's got a great first name. He challenged us. We have, say, 35,000 people tonight, and he has, say, 200 people, 300 people," Trump said at his rally in El Paso. "Not too good. In fact, what I would do, that may be the end of his presidential bid."

Trump said the media would fail to acknowledge that he had the larger rally, The Hill reported. “They will say Beto O’Rourke—that’s his last name, right, O’Rourke?—had a wonderful rally of about 15 people" Trump said.

1 hour ago, Barnacle Balls said:

2020's gonna be a great GFY to you guys... again.

DzLknPoVsAANq_J.jpg:large

How did you like the last time around the block?  The next won is going to show you all the money in hell will never save you.

2 hours ago, Barnacle Balls said:

2020's gonna be a great GFY to you guys... again.

DzLknPoVsAANq_J.jpg:large

I don't want to pop the continuous bubble of stupid you live in, but since this thread had been all about showing you just how wrong you are I might as well.  Your 'meme' is just as wrong as most memes are, and if that is how you form your opinions then a lot of your other statements make loads of sense.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/823268/trump-seemed-interested-beto-orourkes-evidently-larger-crowd-during-el-paso-rally

7000+ at Beto's march to protest, FYI.  Your meme picture was not taken during the actual event.

And just so you don't try to pull the 'cite source' BS, TheWeek is a highly factual slightly left leaning Journal.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-week/

Happy Malarkey lied? He’s really not going to get that planet in the afterlife.

2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Happy Malarkey lied? He’s really not going to get that planet in the afterlife.

Did you mean to post this in another thread?  He hasn't commented in this one.

Hard to tell Hopeless Jack apart from Barnacle Brain.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Hard to tell Hopeless Jack apart from Barnacle Brain.

They do seem to be kindred spirits.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Did you mean to post this in another thread?  He hasn't commented in this one.

Oopsey!  so many trolls!

But pictures at the inauguration are not refuted by President dumbfuck and his moronic followers but this showing something they like is believed. This fucking conversation is surreal.  

1 minute ago, HuronBouy said:

But pictures at the inauguration are not refuted by President dumbfuck and his moronic followers but this showing something they like is believed. This fucking conversation is surreal.  

Naw.  They called attention to it when the orange cheeto decided this would be a good time to comment on something - which turned out to be yet another blowhard lie with no factual basis.  Seriously, ycmtsu.

19 minutes ago, HuronBouy said:

Ah, yes.  The Inauguration.  He can lie about timing and camera angle, and people fading into the background.

He can't lie about this - but he will.

crowd.jpg

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Ah, yes.  The Inauguration.  He can lie about timing and camera angle, and people fading into the background.

crowd.jpg

more guards than citizens. Welcome to the Police State

Remind me again who Hillary Clinton was?

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Remind me again who Hillary Clinton was?

She was the wicked witch of the west, the boogeyman that Republitards bring out to scare the stupid.

56 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

el oh el

side-by-side-tweets.jpg

Wow.  0 for 2.  Want to go for the strike out?  Another situation where the picture was intentionally taken at the wrong time.

https://www.omaha.com/news/metro/crowd-at-hillary-clinton-s-omaha-rally-exceeded-with-overflow/article_0c8bc1b0-5946-11e6-abf7-6f6f26e598bf.html

You're an idiot.

• Like 1

M whatever.  Ball-less. Keep eating your sour grapes.  You backed the wrong horse.  It is because you do not have clew in life. 

I intended this for the person who has barnacle around the boat that never moves.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

more guards than citizens. Welcome to the Police State

Jesus that’s embarrassing. Maybe trump should resort back to getting paid actors for crowd pictures.

SAD!

29 minutes ago, hasher said:

M whatever.  Ball-less. Keep eating your sour grapes.  You backed the wrong horse.  It is because you do not have clew in life. 

I intended this for the person who has barnacle around the boat that never moves.

I may be mistaken - but, I think you're having issues with the quoting thing... 

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

paid actors

Is that a joke?

Just now, hasher said:

Is that a joke?

No. When he came down the escalator at Trump Tower those were all paid actors.  They got $50 each

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I may be mistaken - but, I think you're having issues with the quoting thing... 

I recognized and I tried to straighten it out by referring to the barnacle M.  Please forgive.  I apologize.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

I recognized and I tried to straighten it out by referring to the barnacle M.  Please forgive.  I apologize.

No apologies are necessary - just tryin' to help.   Apologies if you already know this, but, if you're selecting a section of a quote from poster B from within a response authored by posterA?  The "quote this" function assigns the quote to "Poster A" - if ya want to quote a section of PosterB's comment?  ya gotta go back up to his original post and quote from there.  

1 minute ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

No apologies are necessary - just tryin' to help.   Apologies if you already know this, but, if you're selecting a section of a quote from poster B from within a response authored by posterA?  The "quote this" function assigns the quote to "Poster A" - if ya want to quote a section of PosterB's comment?  ya gotta go back up to his original post and quote from there.  

I don't want to be an unnecessary asshole.  But I will be one when it think it is required.  Ballass gets on my nerves.  It is all in good fun?  Thank you.

46 minutes ago, hasher said:

claw. I get it.  cause sailing.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

I don't want to be an unnecessary asshole.  

Well, you're in good company.  Around here, we're all necessary assholes.  :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Barnacle Balls said:

cause sailing

Imagine that.