Nailing Malarkey Too

Beto killed his 2020 run today.

37 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Remind me why this pickle headed dingbat was a big deal? 

He came within 3.6 percentage points of defeating a Republican for Senator in fucking Texas.

Can't you just assasinate his character like a good little lemming without the stupid questions?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade............:lol:

According to those commies at Bloomberg, Beto totally outdrew the Drumph. 

Kind of like the inaug-growl: it's all about the ratings, zero policy discussion. 

Buncha liars on the local Reich here . .  

El Paso, Texas.

Beto O’Rourke: 15,000 people.

Donald Trump: 6,500

Yep, he's finished.

13 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

The Mexicans always have the biggest flags, huh?

Boy they sure do. Bigly flags.

Confederate_Flag_UNC_2015.JPG

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

El Paso, Texas.

Beto O’Rourke: 15,000 people.

Donald Trump: 6,500

Yep, he's finished.

Any photos of the 15.000.  1,500 seems more like it from the photos I've seen.

• Downvote 6

Do the “Dozens” of trump supporters linking arms and making a human wall get included in Trumps totals, just asking for a friend?

6 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Any photos of the 15.000.  1,500 seems more like it from the photos I've seen.

1500?  No way!  I’d say 3-400 max.  

Stick a fork in him - he’s done!

10 minutes ago, J28 said:

1500?  No way!  I’d say 3-400 max.  

Stick a fork in him - he’s done!

So the don lost the popular vote.  He was trounced in the midterms.  Many of his staff have been indicted or convicted.  And you want to carry his water, good guy man, turn on your brain.

• Downvote 1

The fire marshal said the Colosseum has a capacity of 6,500. And maybe another 3,500 outside (10,000) Govt. official estimated that there were 7,000 at the Beto event.

Not bad for a nobody who's not even running for office (yet).

President Trump goes to El Paso and continually lies about the crime dropping as a result of his beloved wall. 

Funny how Happylarkey doesn't bat an eye about all those lies.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

So the don lost the popular vote.  He was trounced in the midterms.  Many of his staff have been indicted or convicted.  And you want to carry his water, good guy man, turn on your brain.

The popular vote does not win a presidential election. I know it must pain you that he outsmarted the smartest woman in the world. 

Here is a simple truth for lefty loons that bitch about the Popular Vote.

If the path to winning was a popular vote then campaigns would use different strategies. There is no basis for the claim that if Trump had pursued the popular vote and campaigned in NY, Ca, NJ, Ma, Wa, Or etc that he would not have won the popular vote. Ther were more high-population Democrat states where Trump did not campaign than there were high population Republican states where Hillary did not. In fact, she actively campaigned in most of the populous states, TX, FL, PA, OH etc. that Trump won. 

Hillary lost to an underfunded, politically incorrect, guy with zero political experience because he was smart enough to understand how you score points in this game and she wasn't. Then you add to your embarrassment by saying if the rules had been different Trump would not have adjusted his game plan and still won. 

Be glad for the electoral college so at least you have the crutch of the popular vote to lean on in your time of woe.  If the rules had been different you probably would not even have that to salve your butt with. 

• Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

the smartest woman in the world

Thank you.  She's not a woman.  She's the best of humankind.  You are not.  Win by cheating is no win.  I read about a little race in a book when I was a child.  The upshut is if you win by by being a cheater, it is no win.  And no one knows it like the loser.  Your bitch boy.   A fucking loser.  The don.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump goes to El Paso and continually lies about the crime dropping as a result of his beloved wall. 

That is his opinion and stronger border enforcement at El Passo DID reduce its role as a crime corridor and the wall is part of what keeps it from become a crime corridor again. You act like no Democrat would ever claim more credit than they deserve when something good happens to coincide with their time in office or a policy they the support.  The only lie here is your hypocrisy. 

The media can always find a source to contradict the boasts of any politician. IF THEY CHOSE. You should read the Fact Checks on Beto's speech. 

Oh, my bad, I don't think any MSM published one. 

• Downvote 4

13 minutes ago, hasher said:

Thank you.  She's not a woman.  She's the best of humankind.  You are not.  Win by cheating is no win.  I read about a little race in a book when I was a child.  The upshut is if you win by by being a cheater, it is no win.  And no one knows it like the loser.  Your bitch boy.   A fucking loser.  The don.

How exactly did he cheat?  He played to win the Electoral college and did so. She didn't. What? Was this electoral college thing hidden from her by some nefarious rule keeper bribed by Trump? 

The only loser is Hillary and her supporters.  God, I hope she wins the nomination again. He will crush her in 2020. 

• Downvote 5

18 minutes ago, hasher said:

How did he cheat?   Just curious 

1 minute ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

How exactly did he cheat?  He played to win the Electoral college and did so. She didn't. What? Was this electoral college thing hidden from her by some nefarious rule keeper bribed by Trump? 

The only loser is Hillary and her supporters.  God, I hope she wins the nomination again. He will crush her in 2020. 

The electoral college was designed to prevent a don to take control.  Read James Madison.

So, Beto shot his candidacy in the foot yesterday and along with that, he wounded the other Democrat hopefuls. 

A cheering crowd of illegals waving Mexican flags is a sure path to victory in 2020. 

Please keep believing that

• Downvote 5

20 minutes ago, hasher said:

She's not a woman.  

Yeah - we know.

Hash you’re not helping your tribe here. Maybe you should give it a rest.

Just now, hasher said:

The electoral college was designed to prevent a don to take control.  Read James Madison.

You need to brush up on your history.  

You do have the bankruptcy.  Several.  I only believe in paying my debts.  Maybe you do not.

Little donnie lies about everything.  He will go down in history as having the worst tiniest fingers on power we have ever seen.

24 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

That is his opinion and stronger border enforcement at El Passo DID reduce its role as a crime corridor and the wall is part of what keeps it from become a crime corridor again. You act like no Democrat would ever claim more credit than they deserve when something good happens to coincide with their time in office or a policy they the support.  The only lie here is your hypocrisy. 

The media can always find a source to contradict the boasts of any politician. IF THEY CHOSE. You should read the Fact Checks on Beto's speech. 

Oh, my bad, I don't think any MSM published one. 

President Trump credits the fence with reducing crime in El Paso.  The fence was built in 2008.  Violent crime peaked there in 1993, and dropped steadily after that.

You don't grasp the concept of time, do you?

President Trump is lying.  El Paso officials are asking him to stop lying.

Why won't you accept reality?

Hash - I’ll ask again.  Is English your 2nd language?  The reason for the question is that many of your posts lack context and feature unusual sentence construction.

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

Hash - I’ll ask again.  Is English your 2nd language?  The reason for the question is that many of your posts lack context and feature unusual sentence construction.

I like personal attacks.  They lack content.  Perhaps you have none.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

It’s not lies that bother him, it’s truth

2 hours ago, hasher said:

It shorted out long ago.

15 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Donnie had the slightly bigger crowd but bentos not even running yet.  Kamala had well over 20k for her announcement, I’d expect Beto will have the same.  The days of Trump having the larger crowd are over.

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-vs-trump-who-had-bigger-crowd-el-paso-1327514

He never HAD the larger crowds.

Didn't you see the pics comparing Obama's crowds to those at Trumps inaugurination?

1 hour ago, hasher said:

I like personal attacks.  They lack content.  Perhaps you have none.

You are very odd.  Are you on the spectrum?

Just now, SloopJonB said:

He never HAD the larger crowds.

Didn't you see the pics comparing Obama's crowds to those at Trumps inaugurination?

Actually you’re right. someone followed Trump to a couple of rallies and showed what Fox News did not. Many sections were blocked off and wide open spaces were all around the crowds that were squeezed together to make them look bigger. Trumps inaguation crowd despised the 107M he spent was less than half the size of even Obama’s 2nd inauguration.

SAD!

6 minutes ago, J28 said:

Few are on your stupidity spectrum.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J28 said:

Tell me what is little don good at?

13 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Hey Beto... Is the only flag at your rally today, Mexican? BTW nice crowd, did they caravan to the rally?

DzLCixPUUAEowkF.jpg

Why do you lie?  Incessantly?

Picture was not taken during the event.  Beto out-drew Trump.  Beto's rally was a protest rally organized by local civic leaders, not a "running for president" rally.  And the fact that a guy who ISN'T president could out-draw your messiah obviously has you scared shitless.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/823268/trump-seemed-interested-beto-orourkes-evidently-larger-crowd-during-el-paso-rally

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-week/

You and Barnacle Bullshit are parroting each other.  Perhaps using the same talking point website?  Go rewrite some of your points.  Shills parroting each other rarely changes public opinion.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

your messiah

I think he is the devil if there is such thing.

3 hours ago, hasher said:

So the don lost the popular vote.

Is it still unclear to you how we elect the president in the US?

1 minute ago, bpm57 said:

Is it still unclear to you how we elect the president in the US?

The electoral college was designed to keep the the little don from having office.  And now the big best justice department will perp walk him. 

44 minutes ago, hasher said:

Tell me what is little don good at?

With so very many ways to axe this question, you had to end it with a preposition?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, hasher said:

The electoral college was designed to keep the the little don from having office.  And now the big best justice department will perp walk him. 

Was it? Really? That seems a bit too simplistic a view of the EC.

I um.... I think you are drinking way too much punch if you think Trump will be perp-walked out of the Oval Office. If that were gonna happen I am fairly confident Mr. Mueller would have pulled the trigger already.

Good for you in holding out hope though. Good for you.

9 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

With so very many ways to axe this question, you had to end it with a preposition?

FYI, it's not bad to end a sentence with a preposition.  That's an ollllld rule that came from Latin and doesn't apply to English.  But don't let that stop you now Mr. grammar Nazi.

1 minute ago, BillDBastard said:

I um.... I think you are drinking way too much punch if you think Trump will be perp-walked out of the Oval Office. If that were gonna happen I am fairly confident Mr. Mueller would have pulled the trigger already.

Maybe, maybe not.  I happen to dislike Trump immensely, but I don't think perp walking a President out of office is a good thing.  Of course he'll resign or cut a deal if it turns out that way.

2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

FYI, it's not bad to end a sentence with a preposition.  That's an ollllld rule that came from Latin and doesn't apply to English.  But don't let that stop you now Mr. grammar Nazi.

A colleague who teaches English said much the same thing, while adding "the English language is evolving".  I replied that is justification for a lessening of standards.  If we follow that line of reasoning, b4 we no it, their will bee know standards.

• Like 1

That's God's little language joke - the very thing that keeps English alive and rapidly becoming the world language is that it constantly changes and evolves.

The joke is that those changes and evolutions are driven by the semi-literate.

If it were not so - if everyone always talked proper - we'd all be speaking like Shakespeare - or an even earlier form of the language.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

A colleague who teaches English said much the same thing, while adding "the English language is evolving".  I replied that is justification for a lessening of standards.  If we follow that line of reasoning, b4 we no it, their will bee know standards.

U no, u may be rite.

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That's God's little language joke - the very thing that keeps English alive and rapidly becoming the world language is that it constantly changes and evolves.

The joke is that those changes and evolutions are driven by the semi-literate.

If it were not so - if everyone always talked proper - we'd all be speaking like Shakespeare - or an even earlier form of the language.

Wasn’t one of Shakespeare’s traits the use of  common language?

• Like 1

I dunno - I never understood him. ;)

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Wasn’t one of Shakespeare’s traits the use of  common language?

He also gave us a few words.

Linky

And good words all.

14 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Remind me why this pickle headed dingbat was a big deal? 

I reckon you will just have to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt,  Dum Dum. He’s finally gone and lost your vote. 

And good words all.

Except "manager"

Maybe our demented friend meant "killed it" like when a comic kills it. You know, positively?

Nah. He just wanted to misdirect. Again.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Except "manager"

Well it's survived in daily use for about 500 years so...

Just now, Term Limits! said:

Oh yes I did change my name. Eat me!

Changing names is fine.  We can see your name history, if anyone cared to.

Sox, not so much.

Well it's survived in daily use for about 500 years so...

and it's an epithet every time.

Just now, Term Limits! said:

Oh yes I did change my name. Eat me!

Did you really think anyone needed you to point out that tidbit?

Rather full of yourself, aren't you?

1 hour ago, BillDBastard said:

Lawyers build their cases.  It does not happen in a day.  The little man faces a big fall.  I am not a fortune teller.  An intelligent lawyer buys his way out.  He is too fucking stupid.

"If you're going to shoot at the King you better kill him with your first shot"

Who said that?

@hasher  You are getting weirder with each post.  Are you stroking out?  Should someone call 911?

33 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

looks like 200-300 people to me.

Rally vid.

Very impressive.  My early take was wrong. Beto clearly had the bigger crowd.

A troubling development for team trump.

2 minutes ago, J28 said:

@hasher  You are getting weirder with each post.  Are you stroking out?  Should someone call 911?

Do you have a comment.  Please stop driveling.  It is hard to watch.

So I think it has been established that the local Reich . . 

is lying about the El Paso crowd sizes.  

Que sorpresa !! 

And you wonder why we call them the "Reich"? It's because they deserve it.  

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/02/12/bbc-journalist-violently-attacked-texas-rally-after-crowd-whipped-frenzy-trumps-anti

23 minutes ago, J28 said:

Good news for you is that you are maintaining your steady state of stupid.  Pro tip: Putting the make of your boat on a sail cover is not a good idea. Only serves to draw derision from people who sail. 

32 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Who said that?

"You come at the king, you best not miss."

- Omar

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Quote his work that says that.

The electoral college is a product of states rights.  The who and how of voting was left to the states by the constitution. Voting rights varied by state. Some required religious affiliation (that's right kiddies, even after ratifications some states like Mass required each town to support a parish church with a church tax  See Below), being a freeholder (landowner), a taxpayer,  of male gender (New Jersey was an exception), a free man, a nonnative etc.  So Eligible voters did not correlate to population and restrictive voter rights states like Mass would be underrepresented by a popular vote for president compared to more open voter rights states like PA and NJ. Hence the electoral college, where the number of electors was according to population and how congress critters and senators and electors were chosen was up to each state to decide.

It had zero to do with preventing the election of a Don like person.  

Did you sleep through American history or were you stoned.  

Massachusetts  Constitution

Article II. It is the right as well as the duty of all men in society, publicly and at stated seasons, to worship the Supreme Being, the great Creator and Preserver of the universe. And no subject shall be hurt, molested, or restrained, in his person, liberty, or estate, for worshipping God in the manner and season most agreeable to the dictates of his own conscience, or for his religious profession or sentiments, provided he doth not disturb the public peace or obstruct others in their religious worship.

Sounds good, doesn't it?  Until you read Article III ...

Article III. As the happiness of a people and the good order and preservation of civil government essentially depend upon piety, religion, and morality, and as these cannot be generally diffused through a community but by the institution of the public worship of God and of the public instructions in piety, religion, and morality: Therefore, To promote their happiness and to secure the good order and preservation of their government, the people of this commonwealth have a right to invest their legislature with power to authorize and require, and the legislature shall, from time to time, authorize and require, the several towns, parishes, precincts, and other bodies-politic or religious societies to make suitable provision, at their own expense, for the institution of the public worship of God and for the support and maintenance of public Protestant teachers of piety, religion, and morality in all cases where such provision shall not be made voluntarily.

And the people of this commonwealth have also a right to, and do, invest their legislature with authority to enjoin upon all the subject an attendance upon the instructions of the public teachers aforesaid, at stated times and seasons, if there be any on whose instructions they can conscientiously and conveniently attend.

Provided, notwithstanding, That the several towns, parishes, precincts, and other bodies-politic, or religious societies, shall at all times have the exclusive right and electing their public teachers and of contracting with them for their support and maintenance.

And all moneys paid by the subject to the support of public worship and of public teachers aforesaid shall, if he require it, be uniformly applied to the support of the public teacher or teachers of his own religious sect or denomination, provided there be any on whose instructions he attends; otherwise it may be paid toward the support of the teacher or teachers of the parish or precinct in which the said moneys are raised.

And every denomination of Christians, demeaning themselves peaceably and as good subjects of the commonwealth, shall be equally under the protection of the law; and no subordination of any sect or denomination to another shall ever be established by law.

A history or Ma religious freedom or lack thereof.  Copied from Wikipedia

"From 1780 to 1824 these democratically selected parish churches were considered the only churches with full legal rights, as "voluntary" churches ran against the Federalist ideal of a commonwealth. Until 1822 all residents of a town were required to belong to the parish church. In that year they were allowed to attend a neighboring town's church instead, and in 1824 full religious freedom was granted. However the parishes remained beneficiaries of local taxes and were unable to expel dissident parishioners, since as residents they were members of the parish until they declared otherwise. Soon both dissident churches and the majority Congregational Church increasingly recognized that this system was contrary to the voluntary nature of religious worship. This section of the constitution was amended by bipartisan consensus in 1834"

• Downvote 5

29 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

So I think it has been established that the local Reich . . 

is lying about the El Paso crowd sizes.  

Que sorpresa !! 

And you wonder why we call them the "Reich"? It's because they deserve it.  

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/02/12/bbc-journalist-violently-attacked-texas-rally-after-crowd-whipped-frenzy-trumps-anti

You are correct about that behavior. My concern is/was that you are grouping everyone to the conservative side as in the "Reich." 

The rally-goers, milita members, kkk, neo-nuts ... hell, throw in the evangelicals ... no complaints here but to label the 60M R voters is just incendiary.

16 hours ago, The Joker said:

A few hundred vs 20,000 in his home town is not a ringing endorsement. 

If only his crowd wasn’t bigger than Trump’s. If ONLY!

Typical Trump statement: "1/3 of the women traveling to our border experience sexual Assaults". 

Trump's message: Too many of the women drawn to our open border are being victimized. 

The Left's response: Liar Liar,  the study said it was only 31% not 33.3% and the study by Doctor's without Borders was small and they said abused not assaulted. Liar Liar.  (courtesy of Washington Post)

Who the Fuck care if it is 33 or 31 % the point libs desperately are trying to deflect from is that whatever the number it is shameful.

Our open borders encourage people to risk their lives, risk sexual abuse, risk sending unaccompanied minor children. 

We get why the left and their media lapdogs concentrate on fact-checking opinions and ridiculous minutiae as if that can hide the actual message. 

We get the message. I'm pretty sure you do too but the message is toxic to Democrat ambitions so you play the silly game of fact-checking his tie length and shoe size. 

It didn't work for you in 2016 and 2020 will be the same. 

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Who said that?

Danny Kaye?

9 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Typical Trump statement: "1/3 of the women traveling to our border experience sexual Assaults". 

Trump's message: Too many of the women drawn to our open border are being victimized. 

The Left's response: Liar Liar,  the study said it was only 31% not 33.3% and the study by Doctor's without Borders was small and they said abused not assaulted. Liar Liar.  (courtesy of Washington Post)

Who the Fuck care if it is 33 or 31 % the point libs desperately are trying to deflect from is that whatever the number it is shameful.

Our open borders encourage people to risk their lives, risk sexual abuse, risk sending unaccompanied minor children. 

We get why the left and their media lapdogs concentrate on fact-checking opinions and ridiculous minutiae as if that can hide the actual message. 

We get the message. I'm pretty sure you do too but the message is toxic to Democrat ambitions so you play the silly game of fact-checking his tie length and shoe size. 

It didn't work for you in 2016 and 2020 will be the same. 

HJ - it's the same messenger attacks that the partisan hacks on the right employ - and you're right, they're ALL bullshit.  Respond to the substance of the thing, or STFU. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Actual Trump statement: " 

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Go re read the transcript..a refresh as it were.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

The fire marshal said the Colosseum has a capacity of 6,500. And maybe another 3,500 outside (10,000) Govt. official estimated that there were 7,000 at the Beto event.

Not bad for a nobody who's not even running for office (yet).

Trump said he had 35,000 at his own rally, and Beto had 2-300.

Clearly we know where the stupids get their numbers.

Just now, B.J. Porter said:

Trump said he had 35,000 at his own rally, and Beto had 2-300.

Clearly they have to wipe the dingleberries off the numbers first before presenting them for our amazement.

1 hour ago, hasher said:

Do you have a comment.  Please stop driveling.  It is hard to watch.

If I was a Punctuation Authoritarian like @Term Limits! I would ding you right now, but I'm more worried about your health.  Are you OK?

5 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You misspelled "Nazis".

1 minute ago, J28 said:

If I was a Punctuation Authoritarian like @Term Limits! I would ding you right now, but I'm more worried about your health.  Are you OK?

Still no intelligence found.  Attack me more for my economic beliefs.

30 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Our open borders . . .

Again, you lie. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

There are 700 miles of barriers and $3.8 billion spent annually on enforcement and security for the southern border. You are still a moron 1st class.  The reason these people risk their lives to come here has zip to do with the borders and everything to do with the conditions they are fleeing. 

And they come to ports of entry to request asylum.  Malarkey wanna cracker?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Trump message  “when you’re a star to can do what you want with women. Come in their mouth, fuck em right in the pussy, rape them, whatever you want...”

That is disgusting.  People who don't realize that fact ...  If you don't know, I can't say.