J28

AOC is Now the De facto Head of the Democrat Party

So my fuck-upedness is that I started a thread about AOC, a leading American political figure in Political Anarchy?

OK - so what?  

Put up or shut up shithead.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Claiming you didn't "bring her up", when you started a thread about her.

Are you really this dense, or is it an act?

He's really that dense.

Just ignore the fool.

Please.

Or at least don't quote it.

3 hours ago, J28 said:

So my fuck-upedness is that I started a thread about AOC, a leading American political figure in Political Anarchy?

OK - so what?  

Put up or shut up shithead.

No.  Your "fuck-upedness" is rather voluminous and extends well beyond the boundaries of this thread. 

But, it isn't about you starting a thread.

You claimed to not "keep bringing her up".  In a thread about her.  That YOU started. 

Do you not see the absurdity of your previous statement?

If reading basic English is not your strong suit, I suppose I could draw it for you.

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If reading basic English is not your strong suit, I suppose I could draw it for you.

Remember to use colourful crayon or he'll lose interest.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:16 PM, J28 said:

By using “non-gender typed humans” I was attempting to not being offensive to any SJWs.  It’s very easy to offend you snowflakes and I respect that.

You’re welcome.

Thus showing that you are worrying about her gender.  Do you even understand how logic works? 

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Has she found that 3 Billion yet?

It's in the basement of Comet Pizza.

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It's in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Great, she lives in DC now and can find it easily.

How did it get there from NYC?  She a mule?

Yeah - not liking dogs is downright un-American.

Trump's idiot supporters give him a pass on EVERYTHING.

He was right with his 5th Avenue comment - they really are that blindly stupid.

5 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Great, she lives in DC now and can find it easily.

How did it get there from NYC?  She a mule?

Child sex slaves with $100 bills taped to their bodies.

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Child sex slaves with $100 bills taped to their bodies.

Not funny.

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Not funny.

Neither is some right-wing whacko shooting up Comet Pizza to free those kids kept captive in the basement of a building that had no basement.

26 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

Savior complex?

Savior simplex.

• Like 1

Well, The Lefty Circle Jerk didn’t believe me when I postulated that AOC is the defacto leader of the DemocRATS (Sol’s word).  Listen to her say it: 

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, J28 said:

Well, The Lefty Circle Jerk didn’t believe me when I postulated that AOC is the defacto leader of the DemocRATS (Sol’s word).  Listen to her say it: 

Sure and Jboats just awarded the J28 it’s coveted “face of Jboats” award.

• Like 1

Don't worry, @Bent Sailor will be along any minute now to lecture you about the use of the word "defacto" and explain to you how being the defacto leader of the Dem party is not the same as being the leader.  Just wait for it......

3 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Don't worry, @Bent Sailor will be along any minute now to lecture you about the use of the word "defacto" and explain to you how being the defacto leader of the Dem party is not the same as being the leader.  Just wait for it......

29 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I guess my question is why do you give a fuck how or what I respond to?  Reading my posts are voluntary and I'll post in anyway I choose.  If you would like to respond to something I actually wrote, that is your choice.  But responding to something I haven't even written yet, it seems like you are inordinately interested in my opinion on the case above some others here.  Which is quite flattering, thank you.  But also a bit CREE PEE.  Just saying.

10 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

It's two words.

De Facto

;)

• Like 1

Remember the Male Pride thing years ago where similar masculinity challenged males would gather in the woods and bang drums and so forth to "get in touch with their feelings"?

I never understood why they didn't just go on a fishing or camping trip with the boys.

I guess they are just feeling oppressed by the female power structure.

So, is J28 now one of the Returds? I have long ago given up trying to keep track of the little fukers. 

To the question: The tighter they're wound, the more they're twisted. Straight Pride up the ass folks. 

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Ocasio-Cortez mocks Boston 'Straight Pride Parade' over lack of women

For men who are allegedly so 'proud' of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/459554-ocasio-cortez-mocks-boston-straight-pride-parade-as-a-i-struggle-with

Incels would seem to be constrained to sausage parties. 

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Remember the Male Pride thing years ago where similar masculinity challenged males would gather in the woods and bang drums and so forth to "get in touch with their feelings"?

I never understood why they didn't just go on a fishing or camping trip with the boys.

I guess they are just feeling oppressed by the female power structure.

Dang, I totally forgot about Cyril, who, while wearing a lavender and white striped French cuff shirt and driving his white Mercedes, and lamenting his nasty divorce invited me to join his drum circle group.  Apparently it was made up of real estate agents and insurance brokers dedicated to annoying everyone within a half mile in their preferred park.

I took a fast hard pass on that and on the property he was showing me.

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

So, is J28 now one of the Returds? I have long ago given up trying to keep track of the little fukers. 

To the question: The tighter they're wound, the more they're twisted. Straight Pride up the ass folks. 

J28 is one of the dumber members but he previously restricted his idiocies mostly to the boat threads.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:57 PM, J28 said:

It is now clear AOC has become the de facto head of the Democrat Party

In ten years the present leaders of the Democrats will be either dead or in nursing homes.  AOC may not be the leader then but she certainly has become the voice for those who don't have enough money to otherwise have any voice.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

J28 is one of the dumber members but he previously restricted his idiocies mostly to the boat threads.

He went out sailing on his lake in June and just now made it back to shore.  He's a tad peckish, of course, but then J-28s are slow, what can I tell you? 

11 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Ocasio-Cortez mocks Boston 'Straight Pride Parade' over lack of women

For men who are allegedly so 'proud' of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/459554-ocasio-cortez-mocks-boston-straight-pride-parade-as-a-i-struggle-with

199BA4C9-6FE9-4229-A6AB-6C4868003391.jpeg

That looks like two gay guys arm wrestling.  Shouldn't that guy on the right be one of these guys?

143721041_7ab7f592-8261-4c9a-8634-98651c714a2f-187e686d-36fc-4875-a0a1-ebf492941cd11.jpg.0b7139b8f4b659d1b24c852dcaf920c1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

That looks like two gay guys arm wrestling.  Shouldn't that guy on the right be one of these guys?

143721041_7ab7f592-8261-4c9a-8634-98651c714a2f-187e686d-36fc-4875-a0a1-ebf492941cd11.jpg.0b7139b8f4b659d1b24c852dcaf920c1.jpg

Looks like they packed the whole keg instead of 6-packs.  

Yeah, those boys are gonna get laid tonight.

The lion thing is hilarious.

2 hours ago, Jules said:

Didn't anyone tell them about pink?

I hope that before I die (61), that the morons in Southern states will eschew ithe term gay or homo or fag.  Jeff is a bridge too far.  A close friend is openly gay and he doesn't need to, but he is a 110% in every thing he does for others.  He's just a good guy that goes out of his way to be nice to everyone.  How is that bad? 

I'm embarrassed that in the year 2019 this is even a topic of discussion.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

pretty sure that @shubrook was there with the anime body pillow lamenting the closure of a sub-reddit.

wonder if it'll get through @Shootist Jeff s thick fucking skull who he's siding with? 

Hey fucklet, Where did I side with anybody or any stance in this thread??  

Miss is gonna let you know where you stand on an issue, possibly before you know where you stand.

6 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I hope that before I die (61), that the morons in Southern states will eschew ithe term gay or homo or fag.  Jeff is a bridge too far.  A close friend is openly gay and he doesn't need to, but he is a 110% in every thing he does for others.  He's just a good guy that goes out of his way to be nice to everyone.  How is that bad? 

I'm embarrassed that in the year 2019 this is even a topic of discussion.  

Was it southern boys in Boston with their Straight Pride Parade? I agree that there are ignorant bigoted shitbags but not just in the south. 

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Was it southern boys in Boston with their Straight Pride Parade? I agree that there are ignorant bigoted shitbags but not just in the south. 

Don't even think you've got some sort of monopoly on dumb. Our dumb can't even fill out paperwork.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/08/13/modesto-straight-pride-organizers/

33 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Don't even think you've got some sort of monopoly on dumb. Our dumb can't even fill out paperwork.

Granted, our current government is tailoring the more visible policies toward placating the Dixiecrats, but the guy driving that bus is from Santa Monica. 

43 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Granted, our current government is tailoring the more visible policies toward placating the Dixiecrats, but the guy driving that bus is from Santa Monica. 

Mr. Santa Monica doesn't waste any money on Modesto because ... that would be wasting money on Modesto. CA as a whole isn't changing color. So instead, the Modesto Straight Pride Parade is unadulterated dumb, dumb in its purest form.

1-Point-Break-quotes.gif

We did get some money spent by Utahns on Prop 8 once. For some reason, Utahns cared deeply about California same sex marriages. They also cared deeply that Californians didn't know the money came from Utah. Anyways, Nate Silver tied himself in knots trying to explain how Obama won CA 61-39 and Prop-8 won 52-47.

1 hour ago, Rat's ass said:
1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

WTF? Everybody knows that only minorities are allowed to have pride parades! 

Because if a MAJORITY had a "pride parade" there would not be enough people left to watch the parade.

Jeez, I gotta explain -everything-

- DSK

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

But they do appear to have controlling market share.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:09 PM, chum said:

Miss is gonna let you know where you stand on an issue, possibly before you know where you stand.

Whew, that's a relief.  I could not decide if I actually gave a shit about AOC or not and it's truly comforting knowing I will finally have an opinion assigned to me.  

BTW - how do those assigned opinions usually get delivered?  Is it by Fedex or do they just email it to you?

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Whew, that's a relief.  I could not decide if I actually gave a shit about AOC or not and it's truly comforting knowing I will finally have an opinion assigned to me.  

BTW - how do those assigned opinions usually get delivered?  Is it by Fedex or do they just email it to you?

In your case? The undercover tea-walla.

23 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Because if a MAJORITY had a "pride parade" there would not be enough people left to watch the parade.

Jeez, I gotta explain -everything-

- DSK

HA!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

In your case? The undercover tea-walla.

I don't even know what that means.

2 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

They will be delivered with vitriol, hate and even a little spittle. 

2 minutes ago, chum said:
5 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

They will be delivered with vitriol, hate and even a little spittle. 

As evadent.

25 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

I don't even know what that means.

tea-walla man. you know the young lady who brings the tea. Are you saying you don't have one? Man, they suckered you.

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

tea-walla man. you know the young lady who brings the tea. Are you saying you don't have one? Man, they suckered you.

Ah, that.  I definitely have one.  But they are just called the tea-boy or tea-girl.  Never heard Tea-walla.  

43 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

It's really cute when you dumbshits ramble about the "far left opinions of the Democrats" and then say you don't know what the far left is and you don't have an opinion on it.

just like it's cute when chum-p gives you a handjob and you too wax all smart n' centrist and rational while trading outdated rightwing cliches.

3 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

It's really cute when you dumbshits ramble about the "far left opinions of the Democrats" and then say you don't know what the far left is and you don't have an opinion on it.

And they get all hissy-hysterical when AOC and the progressive Dems push the 

same policies that the lying Drumph promised in 2016 (except for Green New Deal) 

That is what one gets from extreme partisanship - such as our local Reich 

11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

Ah, that.  I definitely have one.  But they are just called the tea-boy or tea-girl.  Never heard Tea-walla.  

It's an empire thing.  You wouldn't understand.

I often ask spam phone callers who ask me who they are speaking to to call me Sahib.

11 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

She has nice tits and moves well.

On 9/3/2019 at 6:55 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

I never said I didn't know what the far left opinions are.  I said I don't know dick about AOC.  I've honestly never heard a single sentence of hers uttered on the news.  Ok maybe once on NPR, but that's about it.  So no, I have no opinion of her other than what your elk has assigned to me.