Snore

F Me. President Pelosi?

The summary of known data presented in this mornings NYT Editorial ‘The Trump-Russia Story’: Cue the Stage Lights   https://nyti.ms/2V1L59u?smid=nytcore-ios-share  makes it sound like the Mueller Report is going to be bad news for Donnie.  One could reasonably argue that since Pence also benefitted from Russian influence, he too should go.  Since the Dems control the House, if at all possible Mike Pence will be gone.

So if they drum Donnie and Mike Pence out— that leaves—- psycho bitch Nancy.  Sorry, if an objective viewpoint puts Donnie as disruptive—- she is almost as bad.  She is just on the other end of the political spectrum.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snore said:

So if they drum Donnie and Mike Pence out— that leaves—- psycho bitch Nancy.  Sorry, if an objective viewpoint puts Donnie as disruptive—- she is almost as bad.  She is just on the other end of the political spectrum.

Really?? She's almost as bad as Mr

no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace 

add corrupt, venal, sulking, spiteful, boorish, bullying, lying..

Care to define Almost?

3 minutes ago, Snore said:

Psycho bitch? All this from saying “you’re not invited till the government is open”?  Ya gotta get cool with women being in charge of stuff; it’s embarrassing when you describe the twice elected Speaker of the House in such terms. Grow up.

If you don’t like our game of Constitutional law, don’t play.

Also, if this far-fetched outcome is what keeps you up at night, you really don’t understand how America works. Long before this outcome would come to pass, a deal would happen. This ain’t going to trial. They’d threaten Trumps $ and he’d fold.

1 minute ago, phillysailor said:

Psycho bitch? All this from saying “you’re not invited till the government is open”?  Ya gotta get cool with women being in charge of stuff; it’s embarrassing when you describe the twice elected Speaker of the House in such terms. Grow up.

If you don’t like our game of Constitutional law, don’t play.

Also, if this far-fetched outcome is what keeps you up at night, you really don’t understand how America works. Long before this outcome would come to pass, a deal would happen. This ain’t going to trial. They’d threaten Trumps $ and he’d fold.

Being elected twice simply means she has political acumen.  That does not mean she is a good leader.  If she was AOC would not be freelancing with such a large following of other members of Congress.

NP earns her PB rating for what she did to the rep who had the nerve to try to oppose her second run for speaker.  She is petty and vindictive.  If she had any class she would have taken the high road in dealing with Donnie.  Hell Chuckie is better.

Donnie will likely not go to impeachment.  He isn’t that crazy.  He will resign and before he is on his plane to FL, Pence will pardon him.  THEN, expect a move to get Pence out.  Assuming the first happens, bet on the second 

Unless the Muller investigation shows that Pence had lunch alone with the Russian lawyer woman or something equally despicable, I think it's wishful thinking to believe that Pence will go if Trump goes.  Pence has ALWAYS been the insurance policy.  He was forced on the ticket by the Texas money folks -  against Trump who wanted Christie - as the price for their support.  In the endless media coverage, Pence's involvement has been notably absent in the vast majority of stories.  The media talks about everyone - Jared, Eric, Don Jr,  BUT Pence (and Tiffany of course!).  I don't think that's an accident.  I think Pence is both smart and has been protected from the Trump machinery from the day Pence took the job. 

To torture a metaphor, Pence is Plan B in case the Republicans have to abort the Trump presidency.  And he's been kept nice and safe and dry for just such an emergency.

2 minutes ago, Snore said:

Being elected twice simply means she has political acumen.  That does not mean she is a good leader.  If she was AOC would not be freelancing with such a large following of other members of Congress.

NP earns her PB rating for what she did to the rep who had the nerve to try to oppose her second run for speaker.  She is petty and vindictive.  If she had any class she would have taken the high road in dealing with Donnie.  Hell Chuckie is better.

Donnie will likely not go to impeachment.  He isn’t that crazy.  He will resign and before he is on his plane to FL, Pence will pardon him.  THEN, expect a move to get Pence out.  Assuming the first happens, bet on the second 

That’s a completely lame reason.  Pretty much every other president has been petty and vindictive. Every speaker of the house has been ruthless when necessary.  As far as taking the high road with Trump she most certainly has even if she shouldn’t.  Having class doesn’t mean playing footsie with cretins.

• Like 1

Let's assume that Trump and Pence both have to go as a result of the Mueller report - may not be the case but play my game for a moment. From the report to possible impeachment proceedings would be several months. In the interim the sensible approach for the GOP is that Pence resigns and a new VP comes in. Someone who appears reasonable so that it would appear to a semi-fair choice to everyone. Then Trump resigns and the new President, i.e. the new VP now promoted, pardons Trump and Pence and anyone in need of the pardoning. The new president, after something like a year in office does not run for reelection knowing that winning is impossible. The GOP chooses a new candidate unsullied by the Trump swamp, say Romney, and hopes for the best in 2020.

Just now, Bristol-Cruiser said:

play my game for a moment.

No.

For one thing, there is no chance of conviction in the Senate.  Impeachment would be a show trial at a kangaroo court.  Our local Aussies would love it.

1 hour ago, cmilliken said:

Unless the Muller investigation shows that Pence had lunch alone with the Russian lawyer woman or something equally despicable, I think it's wishful thinking to believe that Pence will go if Trump goes.  Pence has ALWAYS been the insurance policy.  He was forced on the ticket by the Texas money folks -  against Trump who wanted Christie - as the price for their support.  In the endless media coverage, Pence's involvement has been notably absent in the vast majority of stories.  The media talks about everyone - Jared, Eric, Don Jr,  BUT Pence (and Tiffany of course!).  I don't think that's an accident.  I think Pence is both smart and has been protected from the Trump machinery from the day Pence took the job. 

To torture a metaphor, Pence is Plan B in case the Republicans have to abort the Trump presidency.  And he's been kept nice and safe and dry for just such an emergency.

Agreed, there hasn't been any word from the Mueller investigation on where Pence stands. IMHO he must have either been up to his neck with the Russians, or he's been an inert figurehead totally out of the loop. How much culpability does a leader have when his subordinates break the law without his knowledge but with him doing nothing to prevent it?

For the record, I don't think Trump wanted Christie. I think he wanted to play Christie on a string. Don't forget Christie put Kushner's daddy in jail, and he wanted to see the Trump presidency be more Presidential..... his supervision of the "transition team" was undercut from the start and Christie himself has reported on Trump screaming at him and cussing him out several times. I used to kinda like Christie but watching him suck up to Trump so consistently, after so consistently getting kicked like a stray dog, has made me think Christie simply doesn't have the backbone to be a top leader.

Will Pence be in trouble, at the end of the Mueller investigation? I dunno. Seems almost inevitable to me, given the situation, but there's not much smoke from his corner and he may have really been the dummy on the sidelines.

I also don't think a wooden-faced Bible-thumper is going to win a general election for President

-DSK

There is nothing that Shitstain could do that would end with conviction in the Senate.

image.png.9d7eedef7fc9f75ea980861739ccaf77.png

2 hours ago, Snore said:

If anyone wanted to see a functional definition of misogyny, this ^^^^^^^ is it.

My God, Snore.  Every male here who is married to a successful professional woman has heard that one.  Grow the fuck up.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Amati said:

If anyone wanted to see a functional definition of misogyny, this ^^^^^^^ is it.

My God, Snore.  Every male here who is married to a successful professional woman has heard that one.  Grow the fuck up.

Wow that was unexpected. 

Of of all the things I called HRC PB was never used.   Pelosi, like Trump, has no class or style and no desire to reach a middle ground.  

There are several successful women in US politics that have shown themselves to be a force to reckon with— while staying classy.  Something that your buddy Pelosi has not done.  If you find that troubling, perhaps it is YOU that is sexist and not I. 

56 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

There is nothing that Shitstain could do that would end with conviction in the Senate.

image.png.9d7eedef7fc9f75ea980861739ccaf77.png

One thing and one thing only. 

“I have changed my party affiliation back to the Democratic Party.”

An interesting image.  NP at JFK's 1961 inauguration.

Don't underestimate this lady.

Who Is This Smiley Teenager Next To JFK  20080414 pelosi jfk jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Snore said:

Wow that was unexpected. 

Of of all the things I called HRC PB was never used.   Pelosi, like Trump, has no class or style and no desire to reach a middle ground.  

There are several successful women in US politics that have shown themselves to be a force to reckon with— while staying classy.  Something that your buddy Pelosi has not done.  If you find that troubling, perhaps it is YOU that is sexist and not I. 

Self entitled masters of the universe have have called my wife a bitch to my face in a number of contexts merely because she called bullshit on them or got in the way of their plans.  One called me up personally and wanted me to beat her up so she’d go along with with some devious shit he had going at work.  I can go on.  I could give a fuck about your politics, but leave Pelosi’s sex out of it- it’s crass bullshit.  It demeans you and every one around you.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

What has Pelosi ever done to be called a “psycho bitch”.  Specifics please.  

She's a woman, a Dem and she stood up to Trump and won.

Need anything else?

2 hours ago, P_Wop said:

An interesting image.  NP at JFK's 1961 inauguration.

Don't underestimate this lady.

Who Is This Smiley Teenager Next To JFK  20080414 pelosi jfk jpg

One underestimates her at their own risk.  Remember is is an Italian from Baltimore whose father was mayor of that city.  It is reputed that he had some ties to the Baltimore mob.  

I would definitely not not want to be on her bad side.

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

One underestimates her at their own risk.  Remember is is an Italian from Baltimore whose father was mayor of that city.  It is reputed that he had some ties to the Baltimore mob.  

I would definitely not not want to be on her bad side.

A good point. 

However the current incumbent has plenty of ties to most of the five NY families.  I was on the other end of that 30 years ago and couldn't get to the airport fast enough.

5 hours ago, Fakenews said:

That’s a completely lame reason.  Pretty much every other president has been petty and vindictive. Every speaker of the house has been ruthless when necessary.  As far as taking the high road with Trump she most certainly has even if she shouldn’t.  Having class doesn’t mean playing footsie with cretins.

She's a female. Worse, a Dem female. Were she a man, particularly a Republican man, I have little doubt any eyebrows would be raised by her behavior. Quite the opposite.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

She's a female. Worse, a Dem female. Were she a man, particularly a Republican man, I have little doubt any eyebrows would be raised by her behavior. Quite the opposite.

That’s pretty close, but remember that as an unrepentant democRAT, she has confessed her hatred for America and our way of life, and her desire to end that way of life. It is hard to be civil with someone who hates your country. 

PS. She is on the wrong team. I hate Tom Brady too. 

7 hours ago, Fakenews said:

What has Pelosi ever done to be called a “psycho bitch”.  Specifics please.  

Be born without a foreskin I presume.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For her to have survived to be speaker, as a woman,is a remarkable achievement in it'self. It's a truism that women have to work twice as hard and be twice as good to attain positions of power/seniority..especially true of women of her generation. 

8 hours ago, Snore said:

The summary of known data presented in this mornings NYT Editorial ‘The Trump-Russia Story’: Cue the Stage Lights   https://nyti.ms/2V1L59u?smid=nytcore-ios-share  makes it sound like the Mueller Report is going to be bad news for Donnie.  One could reasonably argue that since Pence also benefitted from Russian influence, he too should go.  Since the Dems control the House, if at all possible Mike Pence will be gone.

Image result for chicken little

6 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Agreed, there hasn't been any word from the Mueller investigation on where Pence stands. IMHO he must have either been up to his neck with the Russians, or he's been an inert figurehead totally out of the loop. How much culpability does a leader have when his subordinates break the law without his knowledge but with him doing nothing to prevent it?

For the record, I don't think Trump wanted Christie. I think he wanted to play Christie on a string. Don't forget Christie put Kushner's daddy in jail, and he wanted to see the Trump presidency be more Presidential..... his supervision of the "transition team" was undercut from the start and Christie himself has reported on Trump screaming at him and cussing him out several times. I used to kinda like Christie but watching him suck up to Trump so consistently, after so consistently getting kicked like a stray dog, has made me think Christie simply doesn't have the backbone to be a top leader.

Will Pence be in trouble, at the end of the Mueller investigation? I dunno. Seems almost inevitable to me, given the situation, but there's not much smoke from his corner and he may have really been the dummy on the sidelines.

I also don't think a wooden-faced Bible-thumper is going to win a general election for President

-DSK

You must have forgotten how completely he dominated Biden in the VP debate.  Dems underestimate Pence at their peril.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J28 said:

You must have forgotten how completely he dominated Biden in the VP debate.  Dems underestimate Pence at their peril.

Yep - his "domination'' was very forgettable.  Pence is so awesome he accepted the gig with Trump as he was about to be unemployed.  You are a wealth of RW talking points.

9 minutes ago, J28 said:

Pence dominated Biden in the VP debate?  You get that from InfoWars or dirty Pajamas blog?

I have forgotten how completely Pence dominated Biden in the VP debate. Thank you for reminding me.

Here’s the debate!  Biden doesn’t look like himself! 

:unsure:

Unless The guy who looks Kaine was passing the hurt along?

Anyway: Enjoy!

7 minutes ago, Amati said:

Here’s the debate!  Biden doesn’t look like himself! 

:unsure:

Unless The guy who looks Kaine was passing the hurt along?

Anyway: Enjoy!

Worst beating since Luftwaffe v. Pearl Harbor.  

• Like 3

I think Pence more than proved with that ass whooping of Biden that should, God forbid, something unfortunate happen to Shitstain that he was Presidential timber.

image.thumb.png.456b42c5a5e91e5cf7dc4fb0b0a6360c.png

nice job fuckstick...................

Pence always looks like he can't quite get what's going on around him.

15 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Pence always looks like he can't quite get what's going on around him.

Sometimes it's hard to think in the middle of a Midol binge.

• Like 1

During the Biden-Ryan VP debate, one wag came up with this: “Police, come quick.  There’s An old man beating up a little kid.”

I wonder who is smarter, Pence or Dan “potatoe” Quayle.  Don’t appear to grow smart Repubs in Indiana.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

I think Pence more than proved with that ass whooping of Biden that should, God forbid, something unfortunate happen to Shitstain that he was Presidential timber.

image.thumb.png.456b42c5a5e91e5cf7dc4fb0b0a6360c.png

Fixed.

2 hours ago, J28 said:
9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

...   ...   Will Pence be in trouble, at the end of the Mueller investigation? I dunno. Seems almost inevitable to me, given the situation, but there's not much smoke from his corner and he may have really been the dummy on the sidelines.

Pence could not dominate a gerbil. He's lost at chess to a house plant. "Mother" has to always lead him in out of the rain, to prevent him from drowning by looking up to see what's hitting him. The most perilous thing about underestimating him is hypoxia thru laughing so hard

Oh and in case you haven't figured it out yet......... that wasn't "dominating" and that wasn't Biden.

-DSK

2 hours ago, J28 said:

Just when I think you cam prove yourself any more of an idiot you prove me wrong again. Fess up you live in a group home, Right?

10 hours ago, Lifted Tack said:

This is silly. It's not going to happen.

No.

Any discussion about removing Trump that doesn't address with treasonous and complicit GOP's utter unwillingness to hold him responsible is moot.

Mitch McConnell cares about NOTHING but power, money and blowing Kochs. Trump could run train on a troop of girl scouts in the rose garden while Putin stuffs wads of cash in his boxers and McConnell would look the other way.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

No.

Any discussion about removing Trump that doesn't address with treasonous and complicit GOP's utter unwillingness to hold him responsible is moot.

Mitch McConnell cares about NOTHING but power, money and blowing Kochs. Trump could run train on a troop of girl scouts in the rose garden while Putin stuffs wads of cash in his boxers and McConnell would look the other way.

You forgot the part where Pence is doing something sinister with the boy scouts.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Just when I think you cam prove yourself any more of an idiot you prove me wrong again. Fess up you live in a group home, Right?

And he lives all alone in a wing for the criminally and fatally stupid