J28

Shooting at a Mosque in Christchurch NZ

Just heard reports there have been mass shootings at 2 different mosques in Christchurch, NZ.  Sounds like there are many casualties.  Not good.....

• Downvote 4

Police respond to two mass shootings inside Christchurch mosques

* Dozens feared dead as at least two gunmen open fire at two Christchurch mosques

* Gunman, believed to be Australian, livestreams as he opens fire inside Al Noor Mosque

* Gunman wrote a 37-page manifesto declaring his intentions

* Armed police at second mosque in suburb of Linwood

* Christchurch Hospital is in lockdown

Fucking hell. 

We do have our fair share of fuckwits who think this kind of behaviour is perfectly acceptable, sadly.

Not many - but this was only a matter of time unfortunately

11 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So what country will gun nuts use now to support their case?

Oh FFS, ets. At least wait until the families of the victims have had a chance to know they've lost their loved ones before starting that shit up. Yes, I know it's inevitable, but we still don't know if they've caught all of the shooters yet and you're already bringing up the same old gun argument. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Oh FFS, ets. At least wait until the families of the victims have had a chance to know they've lost their loved ones before starting that shit up. Yes, I know it's inevitable, but we still don't know if they've caught all of the shooters yet and you're already bringing up the same old gun argument. 

Well I ain't going to be a hypocrite and offer thoughts and prayers.

Just because the bodies ain't cold is no reason to not point out the obvious to our resident enablers.

He works in mysterious ways

Go Humans!!

FFS we truly are the best and worst of nature. 

36 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Please let this not be true. JFC!

Jesus Fucking Christ indeed... aside from the psychopathic murder spree, there is so much fucking wrong with this guy's "ideology" and why he justifies what he did.

When writing why he carried out the massacre, the shooter wrote: “To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

"To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history."

It's bloody New Zealand! The foreign invaders to that land in history are the fucking Europeans. Fucker could have saved a lot of heartache and just done himself in. Just as fucking crazy, but only one victim that no-one really wanted around anyway. 

Fucking racist retard. :angry: 

• Like 1

Apparently an Aussie racist retarded bastard, he Live-streamed  his shooting what a sick fuck.

Pity the cops didn’t fill him full of lead save the paperwork and a long and drawn out judicial process.

3 men and one woman in custody WTF.

Man, this is horrible.

I'm glad they were caught, they'll wish they weren't once they meet their Kiwi cellmates.

There is some seriously scary dudes in there, and I've seen the worst in Oz, they just don't compare..

• Like 1

Cars used were booby trapped shows a level of pre meditation.

Prime minister Jacinta Adhern says it was a terror attack.

Mourn the last of the innocents. NZ FFS...they don't deserve this.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

Mourn the last of the innocents. NZ FFS...they don't deserve this.

Especially those in Christchurch. So much rebuilding in that community over the last few years.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Apparently an Aussie racist retarded bastard, he Live-streamed  his shooting what a sick fuck.

Pity the cops didn’t fill him full of lead save the paperwork and a long and drawn out judicial process.

3 men and one woman in custody WTF.

nah..death is too easy...why create martyrs to their shitty "cause"  Let them rot in Prison ..as Shaggy said..they won't have an easy time for the next 50 years making NZ history..no one yet has ever been sentanced to life without parole..may they be the first. 

Somber night at the Waikawa Boating Club tonight. The Commodore led everyone in a standing moment of silence towards the end of the evening.

Hard to believe it here.

12 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

nah..death is too easy...why create martyrs to their shitty "cause"  Let them rot in Prison ..as Shaggy said..they won't have an easy time for the next 50 years making NZ history..no one yet has ever been sentanced to life without parole..may they be the first. 

Unfortunately this is New Zealand.  Nobody gets 50 years.

You are right Saint, Nobody deserves this.  Everybody should have the right to pray to a god of their choosing, or not.  Whatever they choose.

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Somber night at the Waikawa Boating Club tonight. The Commodore led everyone in a standing moment of silence towards the end of the evening.

Hard to believe it here.

Are you in Waikawa?  Do you drink beer on Wednesdays?

Just now, floating dutchman said:
4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Hard to believe it here.

Are you in Waikawa?  Do you drink beer on Wednesdays?

I'm certainly capable of drinking beer on Wednesdays, and am at present in the Waikawa marina, yes.

Sobering reflection ..hearts of darkness..this was no "lone wolf nutter" an organised terror attack on one of the most peaceful and welcoming places on the planet...They dwell among us..every colour and every creed.

Melbourne lighting up the CBD for you guys tonight. you're more than our neighbours you're our brothers and sisters.

The world lost its innocence a long time ago. Bastions of right-mindedness exist only as chimeras in fairy tales now. 

2 hours ago, bhyde said:

WTF The real link

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/christchurch-mosque-shootings-brit-gunman-racist-manifesto/

Why would you  try  to drag US politics into a tragedy on the otherside of the world?  

40 people dead, little kids,  woman, men all at prayer   And you need to take a cheap shot at Trump?  

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

WTF The real link

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/christchurch-mosque-shootings-brit-gunman-racist-manifesto/

Why would you  try  to drag US politics into a tragedy on the otherside of the world?  

40 people dead, little kids,  woman, men all at prayer   And you need to take a cheap shot at Trump?  

Please do not link to The Sun for any sort of news. It is a cheap tabloid that looks for any reason to highlight anything negative.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

Jesus Fucking Christ indeed... aside from the psychopathic murder spree, there is so much fucking wrong with this guy's "ideology" and why he justifies what he did.

It's bloody New Zealand! The foreign invaders to that land in history are the fucking Europeans. Fucker could have saved a lot of heartache and just done himself in. Just as fucking crazy, but only one victim that no-one really wanted around anyway. 

Fucking racist retard. :angry: 

So much for waiting until the bodies are cold and the families have had time to grieve.  I guess 1 hour is now the official allowable time to comment on the political nature of these events.....  Noted, thank you.

4 hours ago, Bent Sailor said:

20 minutes ago, Terrorvision said:

Please do not link to The Sun for any sort of news. It is a cheap tabloid that looks for any reason to highlight anything negative.

Look at the difference in the link provided by Bhyd and the direct link I copied and pasted from the sun story.  That was my point 

36 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

So much for waiting until the bodies are cold and the families have had time to grieve.  I guess 1 hour is now the official allowable time to comment on the political nature of these events.....  Noted, thank you

Oh go fuck yourself with broken glass, Jeff. My comment was about the fucking terrorist's own stated reasons for his act and my disgust at the terrorist's racist stupidity. Ease was bringing up the gun argument again. If you can't tell the difference between the two, you're part of the fucking problem.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Look at the difference in the link provided by Bhyd and the direct link I copied and pasted from the sun story.  That was my point 

I clicked the link at the time - it was legit. The Sun has changed it, which is why it redirects to the right story. Both his and your link now redirect to https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-manifesto-anders-breivik/

That 'The Sun' keeps changing their link is neither bhyde's fault  nor yours.

11 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:
41 minutes ago, Shootist Jeff said:

So much for waiting until the bodies are cold and the families have had time to grieve.  I guess 1 hour is now the official allowable time to comment on the political nature of these events.....  Noted, thank you

Oh go fuck yourself with broken glass, Jeff. My comment was about the fucking terrorist's own stated reasons for his act and my disgust at the terrorist's racist stupidity. Ease was bringing up the gun argument again. If you can't tell the difference between the two, you're part of the fucking problem.

#lameexcuses

1 minute ago, Shootist Jeff said:

#lameexcuses

As I said, go fuck yourself with broken glass. Forty nine people were massacred at prayer and you're here trying to play petty games of "gotcha". Do everyone a favour and take that shit somewhere else.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

I clicked the link at the time - it was legit. The Sun has changed it, which is why it redirects to the right story. Both his and your link now redirect to https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8642007/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-manifesto-anders-breivik/

That 'The Sun' keeps changing their link is neither bhyde's fault  nor yours.

Point taken.

The link combined with please let this not be true.  Caught my eye.  There is nothing in his link that said anything about this monster being a Trump Supporter.   

I still question why his first response was a cheap shot at Trump.   Why the instant need to  bring US POLITICS into this tragedy.  

I am sad for this misfortune, as are so many. Hold your head up, Bent.

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Point taken.  The link combined with please let this not be true.  Caught my eye.  There is nothing in his link that said anything about this monster being a Trump Supporter.   

I still question why he felt the need to  bring US POLITICS into this tragedy.  

He didn't. When I read it, the article didn't mention Breivik but did point out, amongst a variety of other details about the attack and it's reasons, that the terrorist claimed to be a Trump supporter. The Sun is altering the article as the story develops and bhyde is as responsible for "bringing up Trump" as you were for "filtering out Breivik".

As for the US politics angle, I didn't see bhyde bringing that up. He linked to an article outlining a horrifying event. Part of that article was that the terrorist claimed to be a Trump supporter. That's been edited out since but, as of this post, it still points out that the terrorist stated he wanted to create political division in the US with his attack, specifically along racial lines, near the end of the article. The Sun has changed their angle from the "Trump supporter" they had at the start and now going with the more sensationalist racist knights one.

2 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

He didn't. When I read it, the article didn't mention Breivik but did point out, amongst a variety of other details about the attack and it's reasons, that the terrorist claimed to be a Trump supporter. The Sun is altering the article as the story develops and bhyde is as responsible for "bringing up Trump" as you were for "filtering out Breivik".

As for the US politics angle, I didn't see bhyde bringing that up. He linked to an article outlining a horrifying event. Part of that article was that the terrorist claimed to be a Trump supporter. That's been edited out since but, as of this post, it still points out that the terrorist stated he wanted to create political division in the US with his attack, specifically along racial lines, near the end of the article. The Sun has changed their angle from the "Trump supporter" they had at the start and now going with the more sensationalist racist knights one.

I’ll take your word that the story was edited 

it doesn’t remove the fact that he posted that shortly after the attack for the sole reason of trying to link this to Trump.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

I’ll take your word that the story was edited 

it doesn’t remove the fact that he posted that shortly after the attack for the sole reason of trying to link this to Trump.

Um. That's the problem. bhyde didn't say anything about Trump. He expressed horror at the attack and provided the current link (at time of posting) to The Sun's article on it. The page it redirects to is still the current Sun article on the story. 

Claiming that he chose that link for the sole reason for trying to link this to Trump is like claiming that you chose your link for the sole reason of hiding links to Breivik.  Take a step back and read what he actually said rather than read into a changing URL what you think he must have really meant if you read between the lines, wink wink, nudge nudge, you know what those libs are like right.

This is not about Trump much as he would like it to be because this is a distraction to his sad and pathetic requirement for attention.

The situation is too fluid to arrive at conclusions quite yet, let’s not all go knee jerk on this.

Lets wait for the truth to filter to the top and then we can debate the issues outstanding.

49 dead about 20 more in hospital with wounds of varying degrees from light to serious.

What pisses me of most is despite the Rainbow Warrior incident,  an incident of terror perpetuated by the French govt by the way back in the 80’s, we have been seen and were, for many a place of refuge and harmony.

For someone to bring terror to our shores because of their ignorance and misguided beliefs I wish upon them a slow inexorable death haunted by souls taken.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Um. That's the problem. bhyde didn't say anything about Trump. He expressed horror at the attack and provided the current link (at time of posting) to The Sun's article on it. The page it redirects to is still the current Sun article on the story. 

Claiming that he chose that link for the sole reason for trying to link this to Trump is like claiming that you chose your link for the sole reason of hiding links to Breivik.  Take a step back and read what he actually said rather than read into a changing URL what you think he must have really meant if you read between the lines, wink wink, nudge nudge, you know what those libs are like right.

He posted the link containing the Trump supporter claim hours after the attack was being reported on. Footage was being aired continuously on US channels 

I read exactly what he said  

Please let this not be true. JFC!  the link he used claimed the guy was a Trump Supporter  

When  that was posted;

The attack was a fact not speculation 

It was very clear from the coverage that many people had died.

So I ask again  As a US CITIZEN what was he hoping wasn’t true?  

1 hour ago, Shootist Jeff said:

So much for waiting until the bodies are cold and the families have had time to grieve.  I guess 1 hour is now the official allowable time to comment on the political nature of these events.....  Noted, thank you.

You're fucking weak.

Where's the "MENTAL HEALTH" excuses?

Another time Joker.

49 friggin people have died and you wish to be right?

Think about that .......is there such a disconnect in your feeble mind that because someone slighted your illustrious leader by accusing the perpetrators of this atrocious act of being a Trump supporter that you feel obliged to rush to his defence.

Back off you stupid motherfucker and think before your next keystroke.

Not quoting the Sun as a source is a good start. 

23 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I don't know - maybe it was the part about dozens of people were being killed in their place of worship, or maybe it was the bit where the terrorist live-streamed point-blank shooting of a young girl screaming for her life on the ground, or maybe it was the report of small children laid out dead on the side of the road. You know, the kinds of things that, as a human being with a a fucking heart, anyone would hope wasn't true.

The man posted a link to the story. It contained all of the elements above and more. Terrorist acts this despicable are, for most people, horrifying regardless of whether or not there is a national political connection. If he wanted to slam Trump, he could have linked to the Inquistr article that goes all in on that angle instead of the still evolving story page of a newspaper that barely mentioned it.

Or, if you absolutely positively cannot see why someone would hope to their Messiah that the terrorist attack details weren't true without it being related to your nation's domestic politics, how about the fact that the article reports the terrorist's manifesto says the reason for the attack was...

...to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.

This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

Maybe he hoped that wasn't true, eh? 

38 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Another time Joker.

49 friggin people have died and you wish to be right?

Think about that .......is there such a disconnect in your feeble mind that because someone slighted your illustrious leader by accusing the perpetrators of this atrocious act of being a Trump supporter that you feel obliged to rush to his defence.

Back off you stupid motherfucker and think before your next keystroke.

I wasn’t the one that tried to make it political two hours after the attack.  And yes I found it questionable as to  why politics were brought into this story while the bodies where still warm.  

As to wanting to be right look who is trying to continue the debate well after your post 

I wasn’t the one that tried to make it political two hours after the attack.  And yes I found it questionable as to  why politics were brought into this story while the bodies where still warm.  

No. The person that made it political was the terrorist who published a manifesto explicitly stating his actions were  political and was designed to forment political dissent. Which he did before he started shooting. Want to blame someone for making it political - that's your target.

I’m so sorry to hear this has happened. :(

Gunman live-streamed his shooting spree . We Already heve reports of relatives viewing their loved ones execution on Facebook and you tube.

What sort of sick fucker does that shit and thinks it ok. 

Shaking my head, there are some truely twisted individuals on this earth.

Then just when you think ok we  will move on thru this shit, a super smart very intelligent Donnie posts a brietbart link confirming what a racist piece of shit he really is , FFS sake the man is an embarrassment.

“Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”

- Brenton Tarrant

• Downvote 1

It sounds like as his 73 page manifesto is read the story changes on why or who he did this for. The bits and pieces I have read he changes the story several times. 

Seems like in the long run he did it because he is a psycho, plain and simple 

Keep your heads up New Zealanders.  The world is with you on this one.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

He posted the link containing the Trump supporter claim hours after the attack was being reported on. Footage was being aired continuously on US channels 

I read exactly what he said  

Please let this not be true. JFC!  the link he used claimed the guy was a Trump Supporter  

When  that was posted;

The attack was a fact not speculation 

It was very clear from the coverage that many people had died.

I think you are picking the flyshit out if the pepper here. 

1 minute ago, chinabald said:

Seems like in the long run he did it because he is a psycho, plain and simple 

I don't disagree. He wanted to kill Muslims and came up with a variety of excuses as to why he would do so. Most of them making no sense outside the confines of his own head.

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Gunman live-streamed his shooting spree . We Already heve reports of relatives viewing their loved ones execution on Facebook and you tube.

What sort of sick fucker does that shit and thinks it ok. 

Shaking my head, there are some truely twisted individuals on this earth.

Then just when you think ok we  will move on thru this shit, a super smart very intelligent Donnie posts a brietbart link confirming what a racist piece of shit he really is , FFS sake the man is an embarrassment.

He's taken it down now.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

As to wanting to be right look who is trying to continue the debate well after your post 

When I saw the same link, I thought the same as you.  When I clicked on the link, the story made no mention of President Trump.  I have seen this before and understood that the linked article had been edited.  But, the words "Trump supporter" had been copied and pasted from a link that read just that.  I have no doubt the poster did nothing to change the link, and also believe the story he read made that connection.  

Here's my take - the initial story was wrong, with an incorrect connection to President Trump, the link contained that error, it was seen and bhyde shared it, hoping it wasn't true.  The story, headline, and link all got edited.  And, you want to bitch at bhyde because a story was wrong, then edited, but a wrong link still has your boy's name in it. 

You want to pretend that those words were edited in to make President Trump look bad.  

You might want to take a break from this.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

When I saw the same link, I thought the same as you.  When I clicked on the link, the story made no mention of President Trump.  I have seen this before and understood that the link ed article had been edited.  But, the words "Trump supporter" had been copied and pasted from a link that read just that.  I have no doubt the poster did nothing to change the link, and also believe the story he read drew that conclusion.  

Here's my take - the initial story was wrong, with an incorrect connection to President Trump, the link contained that error, it was seen and bhyde shared it, hoping it wasn't true.  The story, headline, and link all got edited.  And, you want to bitch at bhyde because a story was wrong, then edited, but a wrong link still has your boy's name in it. 

You want to pretend that those words were edited in to make President Trump look bad.  

You might want to take a break from this.

Why do I need to take a break?   The one continuing the debate was bent.  I agreed in Post 38 that BHYDE got caught up in the sun edit. 

The rest was my getting caught up in the spin cycle of arguing with Bent 

My thoughts are with the victims 

I’m removing any judgement of Why BYHDE posted that link. 

Just waking up to this.  Fuck fuck fuck.  Setting aside the gun thing for a moment.  There is just way to much hate in the world and I feel like it’s getting worse. Time to roust hate enablers. Trump and trump supporters I’m looking at you.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why do I need to take a break?   The one continuing the debate was bent.  I agreed in Post 38 that BHYDE got caught up in the sun edit. 

The rest was my getting caught up in the spin cycle of arguing with Bent 

My thoughts are with the victims 

I’m removing any judgement of Why BYHDE posted that link. 

Fair enough.

That said, this just sucks all the way around.

Sick fucks decide they are some sort of avenging angels and visit horror on others.

28 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Just waking up to this.  Fuck fuck fuck.  Setting aside the gun thing for a moment.  There is just way to much hate in the world and I feel like it’s getting worse. Time to roust hate enablers. Trump and trump supporters I’m looking at you.

Australian guy with British parents shoots up a mosque in New Zealand. Claims he is a fan of a Swede, also a fan of a killer in Norway... yeah I can see the trump supporters are who you blame. 

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Fair enough.

That said, this just sucks all the way around.

Sick fucks decide they are some sort of avenging angels and visit horror on others.

The only reason I posted was because I couldn’t get back to sleep after watching that horror show.  

It broke last night and just kept getting worse and worse. 

Hate is fungible.

In our neck of the woods it’s promlugated by Trump and his disciples.  Others around the world draw inspiration from that as well as other sources.  If social media had been around in the 30’s no doubt haters around the world would have drawn inspiration from Nazi Germany.

Not surprised you can’t see that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So what country will gun nuts  gun banners use now to support their case?

Equally relevant question, if one simply can't resist politicizing it before the bodies achieve room temperature.

10 minutes ago, atoyot said:

Equally relevant question, if one simply can't resist politicizing it before the bodies achieve room temperature.

Totally irrelevant edit if one fails to learn from the experience of others.

52 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Why do they insist on printing out his words as the main part of the article?

I don't disagree. He wanted to kill Muslims and came up with a variety of excuses as to why he would do so. Most of them making no sense outside the confines of his own head.

When he's telling on his slaughter livestream you should subscribe to a youtube channel - it makes sense in the rathole of online nutterdom.

Big surprise-- the hate filled, murderous white supremacist was a Trump fan. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Go roust yourself asshole.  I'm looking at you @Fakenews @Bull Gator.  Your post is an example of why there is so much hate in the world.  You are a despicable troll. 

• Downvote 4

7 hours ago, The Joker said:

WTF The real link

Wasn't trying to indict Trump, or imply that Trump was the cause of this horrific act. It was merely the first link I saw in my news feed last night when I got home. You're over thinking this one, but I'll refrain from linking to The Sun in the future. My apologies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Totally irrelevant edit if one fails to learn from the experience of others.

Says the poster who IMMEDIATELY went political.  I'd say you have no shame, but it's so obvious you don't there's no point in saying it again.

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Wasn't trying to indict Trump, or imply that Trump was the cause of this horrific act. It was merely the first link I saw in my news feed last night when I got home. You're over thinking this one, but I'll refrain from linking to The Sun in the future. My apologies.

No reason to apologize although appreciated.  It was clearly a function of the constant changes by the Sun I got caught up in the moment.  So personal apologies right back at you for over reacting. 

No reason to apologize although appreciated.  It was clearly a function of the constant changes by the Sun I got caught up in the moment.  So personal apologies right back at you for over reacting. 

I'll take the responsibility for not being more careful with the link, which was clearly garbage and gave a very slanted view. And would apologize to anyone that thinks it was my intention to implicate Trump, it was not. Sorry guys it was the wrong thing to post. I'll go take a timeout.

12 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Fuckwit. Way to politicize a horrible event hour after it happens. You are a cunt. 

Says the enabler.   You Trump 'tards are bringing ruin to the world. 

Why do you suppose Neo Nazi's love Trump?

Why do you suppose the KKK and David Duke love Trump?

Why  do murderous white supremacists give shout-outs to Trump?

I wonder if Trump regrets calling for violence from his "tough bikers" and such the day before this slaughter.  Who are we kidding, of course he doesn't!  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Fuckwit. Way to politicize a horrible event hour after it happens. You are a cunt. 

Both events were political acts by like minded people. You can't politicize political acts.

• Like 2

@Clove HitchWake up asshole - David Duke loves Ilhan Omar more than any other politician in the US.

Clown

• Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Both events were political acts by like minded people. You can't politicize political acts.

You are a cunt and a fuckwit too.

• Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Like minded people?  One  asshole lost control and ran down a woman.  There was no planning to that action it happened spontaneously in a moment of anger 

No one was gunned down and executed with kill shots to the head in Charlottesville  

There is a world of difference in marching and talking hate and executing 49 people at prayer   

Turns out, The Black Sun symbol is indeed used by alt-right types. It’s a symbol originally of the occult, but taken by Himmler to decorate a castle used by the SS as a clubhouse.

From Wikipedia:

In 1933, Heinrich Himmler acquired Wewelsburg, a castle near Paderborn, Germany. Himmler intended to make the structure into a center for the SS, and between 1936 and 1942, Himmler ordered the building expanded and rebuilt for ceremonial purposes.[1]...

The symbol first occurs as a design element in a castle remodeled and expanded under Heinrich Himmler during the Nazi era. The symbol's design consists of twelve radial mirrored sig runes, symbols employed as a logo by the Schutzstaffel....

The symbol has historically remained prominent in neo-Nazi occult circles, wherein it occurs frequently in print publications and on associated websites.[1] However, the symbol also sees frequent use by many neo-Nazi, alt-right, and white nationalist groups more generally, as seen, for example, on imagery used by Vanguard America during the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August 2017.[2] Additionally, the Azov Battalion, a National Guard of Ukraineregiment widely associated with neo-fascism, uses the symbol in an official capacity as an emblem element, along with the Wolfsangel.[3]

The symbol is an indictment of the alt-right and their hatred of religious minorities.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Go roust yourself asshole.  I'm looking at you @Fakenews @Bull Gator.  Your post is an example of why there is so much hate in the world.  You are a despicable troll. 

You are the least self aware poster here.

It’s

SAD!

• Like 1