Jules

How Can Anyone Actually Believe Trump Is A Good President?

If you ignore all the opinions of Trump and focus only on what he says and tweets, how can anyone walk away believing he makes a good president? 

My mind is open.  Enlighten me.

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

If you ignore all the opinions of Trump and focus only on what he says and tweets, how can anyone walk away believing he makes a good president? 

By ignoring his personal short comings and emphasizing economic performance, national sovereignty issues, fair trade deals, no new war entanglements...Stuff like that.

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

By ignoring his personal short comings and emphasizing economic performance, national sovereignty issues, fair trade deals, no new war entanglements...Stuff like that.

And ignoring his lack of leadership right, Dog? Apparently that's not important in, well, a national leader.  :rolleyes:

Did his many many terrible appointments sow doubt and discord? 

Is it ever wise to use nepotism?

What happened to "my generals?"

Asking for 60M friends.

What makes you think he is a good president?

He just is.  The US is more than one individual.  We survive them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

I wonder if the tariffs put Lordstown out of business?

I wonder if Lordstown’s unions put Lordstown out of business?

• Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

What makes you think he is a good president?

He just is.  The US is more than one individual.  We survive them.

So, this is a tacit admission Obama was a good President.

He "just was".  And, we survived.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Failed comprehension huh Teach?  There is no value judgment in Saora’s post.  Obama “just was” President.  Just like Trump “just is” President.  We have survived “bad” presidents in the past and will survive them in the future.  Your post is just your confirmation bias showing.

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Dog said:

This.........

But no, the shiny object (tweets) catches the eye of the hater....

32 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

No.  Had he been the US would have had enough confidence in the Democrats to elect Clinton.

If electing a president is just a matter of surviving them, why not create a lottery and do a drawing and whatever name is pulled out is president?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

This.........

But no, the shiny object (tweets) catches the eye of the hater....

I got a picture of him in a tan suit.

And where the fuck is his Birth Certificate? 

Better?

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No.  Had he been the US would have had enough confidence in the Democrats to elect Clinton.

Now you are blaming Hillary's loss on Obama.  That's rich.

I believe Hillary was not elected because many people find her objectionable.

Sadly, many people felt President Trump to less objectionable than Hillary.

21 minutes ago, J28 said:

Failed comprehension huh Teach?  There is no value judgment in Saora’s post.  Obama “just was” President.  Just like Trump “just is” President.  We have survived “bad” presidents in the past and will survive them in the future.  Your post is just your confirmation bias showing.

I find it cute you have such a hard-on for me and my profession.

Curious you lack the sack to answer Ben's question.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

With Bubba if you ignore all the fuckups bombing other countries and just focus on the blowjobs and the women who claimed to have sex with him you could say he was a good POTUS.

I reckon Trump will win another term team D has nothing to offer.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Does his long history of making shady deals and using lawyers to intimidate people fall into the category of "personal short comings"?

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Does his long history of making shady deals and using lawyers to intimidate people fall into the category of "personal short comings"?

If the claims are true they do.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I'll give you that last one. Other than that, you are full of shit. As per usual.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Now you are blaming Hillary's loss on Obama.  That's rich.

I believe Hillary was not elected because many people find her objectionable.

Sadly, many people felt President Trump to less objectionable than Hillary.

Does everything have to be 100% with you?  I could take your "many people" and tell you are quoting Trump.

I'm not assigning blame but, his record is a part of why she was not elected.  She was, after all the one responsible for implementing his foreign policy, such as it was.

I don't think either of them will seem to be a good president in time.

1 minute ago, Lifted Tack said:

I'll give you that last one. Other than that, you are full of shit. As per usual.

You don't accept that people believe Trump is a good president for the other reasons I cited?

1 minute ago, Dog said:

If the claims are true they do.

Well then everything a president does can fall into personal shortcomings and therefore should be ignored.   No worries!

18 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

The "US" did elect Clinton.  

2 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Ummmm....no

1 minute ago, bridhb said:

Well, no, they didn't.

The rules for electing the president have been in place since 1790.  If you are too dumb to understand the rules or feel that they don't apply to you; YOU have a problem.

The speed with which the Trump loyalists swooped in to his defense makes me wonder how many are Russian bots.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Tax cut!

You must be wealthy, or you own a corporation.

15 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Well, no, they didn't.

The rules for electing the president have been in place since 1790.  If you are too dumb to understand the rules or feel that they don't apply to you; YOU have a problem.

Yes, I have lots of problems, but the people of the United States of America did elect HC to be president, for better or worse.  The electoral college elected Trump.  I understand the rules, as screwed up as they are.

34 minutes ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

With Bubba if you ignore all the fuckups bombing other countries and just focus on the blowjobs and the women who claimed to have sex with him you could say he was a good POTUS.

I reckon Trump will win another term team D has nothing to offer.

I, unfortunately, agree with your last sentence.  Trump will wipe the floor with Bidden / Sanders / Beto.

28 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Dunno how you get from that ...

6 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I, unfortunately, agree with your last sentence.  Trump will wipe the floor with Bidden / Sanders / Beto.

to that.

46 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I find it cute you have such a hard-on for me and my profession.

Curious you lack the sack to answer Ben's question.

Your profession has done more to fuck up America’s youth more than any other.

And again with PA thread monitor schtick. 

• Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Dunno how you get from that ...

to that.

I have recently changed my religion to "pessimism".

34 minutes ago, Jules said:

The speed with which the Trump loyalists swooped in to his defense makes me wonder how many are Russian bots.

Those scary Russian bots - they're everywhere!  Paranoid much? 

P.S. I am a Russian bot, but don't tell anyone.

• Downvote 4

15 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I changed mine to pessimism when I logged on to PA on 11/9/2016.

• Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, bridhb said:

When your glass is half empty finish it off and call the bartender.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jules said:

Tax Cut!

Fake News!

Right Wingers are realistic and worth paying attention to!

Kushner sucks Arab dicks!

Pompeo is born again!

2 hours ago, Dog said:

1.  Emphasizing economic performance

Trump's numbers are really no better than Obama's.  But he has talked himself up at every opportunity.  So I guess if you actually choose to believe what he says, then 'emphasizing economic performance' might be a very twisted reason some flawed individuals choose to believe he's a good president.

2.  National sovereignty issues is such a nice buzzword.  The actual meaning: Nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering

I'm not sure where and when the United States has ever had a problem in the last 100 years or more with 'national sovereignty'.  I'd hate to put words in your mouth, but I'm guessing you're actually talking about the unmitigated disaster that his immigration policies and "wall" have been.  A lot of fearful, phobic people have applauded the way he treats minorities ("shithole countries", "go back to their huts", "all have aids").  But like I said, it plays to a fearful and hateful base.  So again, I guess that may be true as far as it goes, if you're looking through a very distorted lens.

3.  Fair Trade Deals

Korean deal:

Struck in the spring of this year, is really a minor reworking of the original Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS). The new pact did remarkably little.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/phillevy/2018/08/08/midterm-report-card-on-trump-trade-deals/#5181062f6350

Nafta:

"Yes, it’s a huge deal, but it’s a huge deal that was negotiated in the 1990s," said Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Fore­­­ign Relations. "This agreement has some differences, but they’re not that significant."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/dec/01/new-nafta-biggest-trade-deal-ever-donald-trump-g20/

And the portions of the new Nafta agreement that weren't negotiated in the 90's, were actually rewritten portions of the TPP that Trump walked out of.

China:

One google search will tell you all you need to know.  The new 'deal' being looked at is unenforceable, unhelpful, and does little to fix anything about our trade issues with China.  It is, in a word, worthless.

4.  No new war entanglements

Well, I guess.  If we ignored his threats to deploy US troops on US soil to protect us from Mexico and the immigrant.

So... yeah.  Not really making much of a case with your vacuous and unprovable claims Dog.  I have a suggestion.  Why don't you actually give a little backup on each one of your claims.  You know... info.  Cites.  Proof.  ANYTHING.

How anyone can think that he's a good human being is beyond me.

He embodies every bad trait that I was brought up to eschew...... And a few that my parents and teachers never even thought about.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

No deal with China or Russia is enforceable.

NK as well. Why waste the time and money?

Just now, Blue Crab said:

So we can mint commemorative coins?

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

So we can mint commemorative coins?

Yep and keep Fox News alive.

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I wonder if the tariffs put Lordstown out of business?

If you believe GM, they contributed.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

By ignoring his personal short comings

Dog - you love his personal short comings. You revel in Trump pissing off the liberals. the rest of it is just you not having the balls to admit that you think Trumps a good president for exactly his shortcomings. You've hundreds of posts in the drip drip thread advocating elaborate conspiracys to hide over Trumps biggest failing - he's morally corrupt and incompetent.

The only "good" things Trump does is because he, and his White House lackeys, shut the fuck up and let the Republican establishment pull the strings to please the donors.

15 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Somebody is supposed to DO SOMETHING!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jules said:

Ignorance and stupidity.

1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Somebody is supposed to DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Is this where you pretend you haven't sucked donnie's dick over his north korea performance? or is it where you shrug and admit you are a troll and none of it matters? either way you are a piece of shit, just trying to figure out what color you are today turdofmanycolors.

Many years ago I predicted that Republicans would vote for and support Bozo the Clown if he were the nominee.  I was so close having too many letters in Con. 

• Like 2

This is easy,

When in America, If the T.V. tells you to believe something, you do. 

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Here’s a handy summary compiled by the NY Yimes of some of the things we have to ignore with respect to the current President/presidency. And as they note, this is what we know prior to the Mueller and NY reports -

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/20/us/politics/mueller-investigation-people-events.html

Russian Hacking and WikiLeaks

As part of a complex effort to sabotage the campaign of Hillary Clinton, Donald J. Trump’s 2016 rival, Russia’s top military intelligence service hacked the computer networks of Democratic organizations and the private email account of the chairman of the Clinton campaign and released tens of thousands of stolen emails through WikiLeaks to the public, according to an indictment filed by Mr. Mueller. Only the Russians have been charged.

Russian Social Media Manipulation

The Russian government also directed a network of Internet trolls who used fake accounts on social media to manipulate potential voters and influence the election, according to the special counsel.

Trump Tower Moscow

Mr. Trump and other Trump Organization executives were involved in discussions throughout the 2016 campaign to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. During the campaign, Mr. Trump repeatedly denied having any business interests in Russia, but has since admitted that discussions took place.

Trump Tower Russia Meeting

Donald Trump Jr. arranged a meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer after being told that the Russian government wanted to share damaging information about Mrs. Clinton. After the meeting was uncovered by The New York Times, the Trump team pushed a false narrative about the reason for holding it.

Russian Contacts

All told, Mr. Trump and more than a dozen of his associates had more than 100 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the campaign and transition. These included multiple offers of dirt on Mrs. Clinton, attempts to arrange “back-channel” meetings between Mr. Trump and President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, and private messages with WikiLeaks and other Russian fronts. At least 10 other advisers were told about these interactions but did not have any themselves.

Russian Sanctions

Several people close to Mr. Trump engaged in discussions about deals to give Russia relief from economic sanctions. Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s onetime campaign chairman, had repeated conversations with a Russian business associate about a plan to end a guerilla war between Russian and Ukraine that might have led to sanctions relief. Michael D. Cohen, the president’s longtime personal lawyer, delivered a sealed proposal to Mr. Flynn’s White House office for the same purpose. And Michael T. Flynn, the president’s first national security adviser, spoke with the Russian ambassador about sanctions (court documents show that Mr. Trump’s presidential transition team knew about these calls and coached Mr. Flynn on how to respond).

Other Foreign Contacts

Other foreign officials also reached out or offered assistance to the Trump campaign. An emissary for the leaders of two Arab nations told Mr. Trump Jr. that the princes were eager to help his father win election. An Israeli company was asked to provide a proposal for using social media manipulation to help defeat Mrs. Clinton. And an informal adviser to Mr. Trump’s team during the presidential transition attended a meeting in the Seychelles that was convened by the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates.

Obstruction Inquiry

Mr. Trump’s public and private attacks on investigations have exposed him to accusations of obstruction of justice. These include efforts to pressure the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey, to end the bureau’s investigation into Mr. Flynn, firing Mr. Comey and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and attempting to fire Mr. Mueller.

Other Charges

Mr. Manafort and his longtime business associate, Rick Gates, were convicted of fraud and other crimes related to their work for pro-Russian Ukrainian politicians before joining the Trump campaign. Mr. Manafort and a Russian associate were also charged with witness tampering. Several others, not shown here, have been charged in spin-off investigations.

———//

Michael T. Flynn

Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition.

Michael D. Cohen

Mr. Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about negotiations to develop a Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign. He has also been sentenced to prison in a different investigation related to hush-money payments he made on behalf of Mr. Trump.

Roger J. Stone Jr.

A longtime friend and adviser to Mr. Trump, Mr. Stone was indicted on charges of lying to Congress about his efforts to contact WikiLeaks.

Paul Manafort

A longtime Republican consultant and lobbyist, Mr. Manafort served on the Trump campaign from March until August 2016, including three months as chairman. He was convicted of financial fraud and conspiracy stemming from consulting work he did in earlier years in Ukraine on behalf of pro-Russian political figures. He also had multiple contacts during the campaign with a Russian associate believed to have ties to Russian intelligence and shared private Trump campaign polling data with him. Mr. Manafort lied to the special counsel’s office after pledging to cooperate with its inquiry, a judge found.

Rick Gates

Mr. Gates, a deputy campaign chairman, was Paul Manafort’s longtime right-hand man in Ukraine. He agreed to cooperate with the special counsel inquiry after pleading guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators.

George Papadopoulos

A former Trump campaign adviser who had multiple contacts with Russians and repeatedly told campaign officials about them. He pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about his contacts.

———//

Below are the section headings of the rest of the article. 

Twenty-eight others —
including 26 Russians —
have also been charged.

Dozens of others have been swept up in theinvestigation, including campaign and administration officials, family members, Trump
Organization executives and members of Mr. Trump’s legal team.

These Russians or Russian intermediaries are also of interest.

The head of WikiLeaks and people who are connected to Mr. Stone.

Other foreign officials or intermediaries.

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Here’s a handy summary compiled by the NY Yimes of some of the things we have to ignore with respect to the current President/presidency. And as they note, this is what we know prior to the Mueller and NY reports -

Ah, that kind of stuff happens with every Administration.

Many people are saying it.  Belief me.

Besides, Hillary used email.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Hold on. Like any profession teachers have some bad eggs. But as a whole they do an admirable job. I had 2 kids go through public schools and out of the 100ish teachers they came in contact with I only had issues with 2-3 of them. And those issues were not major. To tarnish an entire group like that is wrong. If you want to cite specifics and have a thread for that, Have at it. 

BD and I disagree on a lot politically, but I can put that aside and appreciate the work he does. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Basically the deal seems to be that if you worked for Trump you will be indicted. Even the Obummer and Shrub administrations never came close to this record. The real question is whether Trump hires criminals or they become criminals from being around Trump.

9 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Worse, she used email while female.

Just now, Rum Runner said:

The real question is whether Trump hires criminals or they become criminals from being around Trump.

The answer to that question "yes".

1 minute ago, Rum Runner said:

Basically the deal seems to be that if you worked for Trump you will be indicted. Even the Obummer and Shrub administrations never came close to this record. The real question is whether Trump hires criminals or they become criminals from being around Trump.

Yes.

Edit: beat by a second.

4 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

He hires the worst people and encourages them to do their best.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

да

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

And that does not even cover the daily lying to the citizens of the USA, the campaign finance violations, the personal enrichment of himself, family and cronies, nepotism, racism, incompetence, cowardliness, deficit increase, and general douchebaggery.   

2 hours ago, J28 said:

While someone permanently fucked with your head I doubt it was a teacher.

22 minutes ago, bridhb said:

And that does not even cover the daily lying to the citizens of the USA, the campaign finance violations, the personal enrichment of himself, family and cronies, nepotism, racism, incompetence, cowardliness, deficit increase, and general douchebaggery.   

Yes, but beyond that he's a good husband and father.

One has to wonder if Trump would be President without all the Russian meddling and other skullduggery. What do you think? Would he be President if half of this stuff was public prior to Election Day? I tend to doubt it. 

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Ignorance and stupidity.

And with that we enter the age of Idiocracy. 

This might explain some of it. I wonder if Dog was a star participant in the study -

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0146167219830415

The Complex Relation Between Receptivity to Pseudo-Profound Bullshit and Political Ideology

This research systematically mapped the relationship between political ideology and receptivity to pseudo-profound bullshit—that is, obscure sentences constructed to impress others rather than convey truth. Among Swedish adults (N = 985), bullshit receptivity was (a) robustly positively associated with socially conservative (vs. liberal) self-placement, resistance to change, and particularly binding moral intuitions (loyalty, authority, purity); (b) associated with centrism on preference for equality and even leftism (when controlling for other aspects of ideology) on economic ideology self-placement; and (c) lowest among right-of-center social liberal voters and highest among left-wing green voters. Most of the results held up when we controlled for the perceived profundity of genuine aphorisms, cognitive reflection, numeracy, information processing bias, gender, age, education, religiosity, and spirituality. The results are supportive of theoretical accounts that posit ideological asymmetries in cognitive orientation, while also pointing to the existence of bullshit receptivity among both right- and left-wingers.

4 hours ago, Jules said:

All of them.

4 hours ago, J28 said:

Your profession The Church has done more to fuck up America’s youth more than any other.

fixed

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sean said:

One has to wonder if Trump would be President without all the Russian meddling and other skullduggery. What do you think? Would he be President if half of this stuff was public prior to Election Day? I tend to doubt it. 

Care to explain the extent of the “Russian meddling and other skullduggery”.  

One has to wonder how Trump won given 90% of the media hated him and the Obama administration’s DoJ worked to undermine his campaign.

One also has to wonder why Hillary wasn’t locked up given the crimes she committed.

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

How anyone can think that he's a good human being is beyond me.

He embodies every bad trait that I was brought up to eschew...... And a few that my parents and teachers never even thought about.

It's really quite simple

According to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) and National Student Clearinghouse, US college enrollment has declined since a peak in 2010-11 and is projected to continue declining or be stagnant for the next two decades.[16] [17] This decline, partially attributable to falling birth rates and fewer foreign students, amounts to 2.9 million fewer students than in 2010–11

3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

fixed

Your profession The Church  Your profession has done more to fuck up America more than any other.

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, J28 said:

Your profession The Church  Your profession has done more to fuck up America more than any other.

lol

writing leases and purchase agreements and operating agreements is fucking up america!

3 minutes ago, J28 said:

Care to explain the extent of the “Russian meddling and other skullduggery”.  

One has to wonder how Trump won given 90% of the media hated him and the Obama administration’s DoJ worked to undermine his campaign.

One also has to wonder why Hillary wasn’t locked up given the crimes she committed.

They posted on facebook and snapchat for fucks sake.  The US press is so corrupt that folks have no faith in them.  Strangers are better than the folks who bring you the 'news'.

10 minutes ago, J28 said:

...   ...    ...

You and your elk might wonder about it..... must be those dadgum Deep State libby-rull socialists! President Trump should lock them ALL up!

The rest of us understand that it was bullshit all along

7 hours ago, Jules said:

I hope your question has been answered.

The Trump believers are either deluded in thinking that Trump has indeed built a wall, and boosted the economy, and strengthened the US national security, and banned Muslims....... some of them are still scratching their heads over why he hasn't locked up Hillary......... or they are deluding themselves that as long as Trump makes libby-rull heads explode, they are happy with anything else that might occur.

Their priorities are not rational, so expecting them to have a sensible explanation (one which includes facts) is asking far too much.

-DSK

6 hours ago, Jules said:

Actions not tweets matter. 

Are you equally willing to dismiss as bad every Democrat or Media personality who tweets similar or even worse comments about Trump and his supporters? 

Speaking for those of us who were tired of the same BS in Washington no matter who won, Trump was our hope for an antidote to what was wrong in politics. 

You have probably heard the expression  “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

On that basis, Trump V. Clinton was a mental illness test.  Did you pass?

5 hours ago, Dog said:

You don't accept that people believe Trump is a good president for the other reasons I cited?

I believe people believe it, because they want to believe it. They want to believe it because they - consciously or sub consciously - subscribe to Trumpy's brand of thinly-veiled racism. This racism speaks to their core values as a person, and that is why they will believe the most ridiculous things, and choose to ignore other things. It's all to justify their own personal racism. Nothing more.

Trumpy is the backlash that America has paid for progressives moving too quickly, and for electing a Kenyan Muslim president.

Side note: just because they believe those things, doesn't mean they are true.

Uh, Mr. Happy Malarkey, you have never met a Republican you didn't like (unless they weren't elected, once in yep) and never a Democrat you did like.  If Trump was your antidote (not likely as you love the RW Kool-Aid) you severely overdosed.  But nice try to obfuscate.

you are a never ending source of eJackulation for the GOP.  In the most independepants kind of way.

5 hours ago, Jules said:

A big one.   A small c corp with most profits paid as W2 or reinvested and only moderate (I forget the number the CPA quoted) paid on principle or retained as profit will pay more taxes for 2018.   Lucky me.   If you aren’t big enough to buy politicians you lose in the Republican world.  

6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

I believe people believe it, because they want to believe it. They want to believe it because they - consciously or sub consciously - subscribe to Trumpy's brand of thinly-veiled racism. This racism speaks to their core values as a person, and that is why they will believe the most ridiculous things, and choose to ignore other things. It's all to justify their own personal racism. Nothing more.

Trumpy is the backlash that America has paid for progressives moving too quickly, and for electing a Kenyan Muslim president.

Side note: just because they believe those things, doesn't mean they are true.

People support Trump because they're "consciously or sub consciously" racists....No, I'm not buying that one.

13 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Are you equally willing to dismiss as bad every Democrat or Media personality who tweets similar or even worse comments about Trump and his supporters? 

Speaking for those of us who were tired of the same BS in Washington no matter who won, Trump was our hope for an antidote to what was wrong in politics. 

You have probably heard the expression  “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

The PA Lefty Circle Jerk didn’t pass.  They’ve doubled down on insanity.

• Downvote 4

19 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

Whatabout whatabout whatabout.  But don't you dare to actually address the question.  So predictable lol.

17 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

The rest of us understand that it was bullshit all along

Define “the rest of us”.  If you mean The PA Lefty Circle Jerk, TDS has completely destroyed your perception of reality.

• Downvote 4