Sign in to follow this  
Fakenews

25 Trumptards given security clearances despite protests by Intelligence agencies

Thanks to a patriotic whistleblower we now know that Trump/Kelly intervened on behalf of 

Javanka 

John Bolton

Rob Porter

Michael Flynn

Hope Hicks (probably)

and many others.

negative info included drug addiction, wife beating, probable treason, criminal conduct, financial entanglements etc.

Thankfully with a Dem Congress we will have proper oversight and will expose the scoundrels.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/security-clearances-house-oversight-committee-tricia-newbold/index.html

Now, now.  The President has wide latitude in such matters.

You'll need to wait for a Democrat to pull a stunt like this.

Then, you'll see the patriots howl about it being wrong.

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Proof there is a partisan parallel universe.

What did you expect when the president is a Russian asset? National security is kind of a wasted point, isn't it?

• Like 1

Guy will be along shortly to remind us that Shitstain is the final authority on national security matters and that we should defer to his better judgment. Shitstain knows things we don’t. Jeff will say that at least we don’t have Hillary. Dog will tell us that no laws were broken. Tom will tell us that this is obviously the natural consequence of DC vs Kelo.

• Like 5

It is very clear to me that Donald J. Trump has only the best interests of the US in mind at all times and his national security decisions must not be questioned.

Unfortunately, his definition of US is the Trump family and its economic fortunes.

10 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Unfortunately, his definition of US is the Trump family and its economic fortunes.

As long as he brings the Republican party's interests along for a ride, the party does not give a shit. Just ask @Dog

14 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Guy will be along shortly to remind us that Shitstain is the final authority on national security matters and that we should defer to his better judgment. Shitstain knows things we don’t. Jeff will say that at least we don’t have Hillary. Dog will tell us that no laws were broken. Tom will tell us that this is obviously the natural consequence of DC vs Kelo.

That's merely a reminder that Trump could give Vladamir Putin a TS security clearance and the GOP would defend it to the death. Remember when they were all patriots?

From Axios , related news regarding security clearances.

https://www.axios.com/white-house-whistleblower-trump-security-clearance-f46d701b-68cb-4762-b783-2f77c148c98b.html

SNIP/

House Oversight chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) has sent a letter asking for a "final time" that the White House cooperate with the committee's investigation into security clearances, and warning that the committee will begin authorizing subpoenas on Tuesday for at least 5 current and former White House employees.

Details: The letter follows an interview with White House whistleblower Tricia Newbold, who told the committee that the Trump administration has reversed denials for 25 security clearance applications. Cummings told White House counsel Pat Cipollone that the committee will first issue a subpoena to depose Clark Kline, the former director of the Personnel Security Office.

• That will be followed by subpoenas for chief security officer Cory Louie, chief operating officer Samuel Price, former deputy chief of staff Joseph Hagin and deputy director of administration William Hughes.

Cummings also said that the committee would forego interviews with White House officials if they begin cooperating with the investigation. He said the committee is prioritizing security clearance documents related to the following individuals:

• Ivanka Trump — White House adviser
  • Jared Kushner — White House senior adviser
  • John Bolton — National security adviser
  • Michael Flynn — Former national security adviser
  • Sebastian Gorka — Former deputy assistant to Trump
  • John McEntee — Former personal aide to Trump
  • K.T. McFarland — Former deputy national security adviser
  • Rob Porter — Former White House staff secretary
  • Robin Townley — Former senior director for Africa

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Thanks to a patriotic whistleblower we now know that Trump/Kelly intervened on behalf of 

Javanka 

John Bolton

Rob Porter

Michael Flynn

Hope Hicks (probably)

and many others.

negative info included drug addiction, wife beating, probable treason, criminal conduct, financial entanglements etc.

Thankfully with a Dem Congress we will have proper oversight and will expose the scoundrels.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/01/politics/security-clearances-house-oversight-committee-tricia-newbold/index.html

Lol.... “probable treason “

Probably were also concerned about beastiality with a Walrus for an unnamed current advisor.

2 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Lol.... “probable treason “

Probably the same fellow whom the judge called a traitor after reading the unredacted unpublished parts of the charges.

-DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Probably the same fellow whom the judge called a traitor after reading the unredacted unpublished parts of the charges.

-DSK

Which judge called who?... doesn’t make sense for a judge to make a comment like that unless it was at a sentencing hearing for someone found guilty of treason... don’t recall that... although Obama would be the most likely to be standing in front of a judge hearing that 

Which judge called who?... doesn’t make sense for a judge to make a comment like that unless it was at a sentencing hearing for someone found guilty of treason... don’t recall that... although Obama would be the most likely to be standing in front of a judge hearing that 

You are such a low information poster.

SAD!

I might think that the echo chamber is now legitimately concerned with national security, but then I just think about the collective yawn they had about confidential documents ending up on the computer of Anthony Weiner. Was it the Clinton name or party affiliation that prevented any punishment?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/huma-abedin-state-department-email-release/index.html

18 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Yeah, Obama was really bad at stuff like trying to give his relative access to top-secret stuff so they could sell it.

-DSK

I had a TS+ clearance for close to 30yrs and worked mostly the + classified programs.  I, and those I worked with took it very seriously.  To hand out TS clearances like White House M&Ms is disgraceful.  

I can see Jared sitting in on a briefing about our military or intelligence capabilities and thinking, finally, I have something to share with Brad when we're lifting weights next week with Squee and PJ.  

At least I was subject to an annual polygraph to retain my TS, do the White House cleared do the same?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah, Obama was really bad at stuff like trying to give his relative access to top-secret stuff so they could sell it.

-DSK

The is a BS Lib tinfoil hat mirage ... like the 2 years of shameful accusations of Russian collusion 

6 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I had a TS+ clearance for close to 30yrs and worked mostly the + classified programs.  I, and those I worked with took it very seriously.  To hand out TS clearances like White House M&Ms is disgraceful.  

I can see Jared sitting in on a briefing about our military or intelligence capabilities and thinking, finally, I have something to share with Brad when we're lifting weights next week with Squee and PJ.  

At least I was subject to an annual polygraph to retain my TS, do the White House cleared do the same?

That Squee fellow sure gets around.  He must be the one who brings the 16 oz. cans of warm Bud Lite to the party.  What a guy.

The is a BS Lib tinfoil hat mirage ... like the 2 years of shameful accusations of Russian collusion 

There's nothing shameful in thinking that a guy who lies about doing business in Russia, and hires guys who brag about being Russian spies, who says "Hey Russia, can you find those missing emails," whose National Security Advisor was on Russia's payroll, and whose son-in-law tries to set up a secret communications channel to Russia, who praises Russia and says he believes Putin's version of events over those of his own State Dept and intel services, and has altered US foreign policy in Russia's favor..... there's more but you've ignored it all and you'll probably ignore this too........

................ might possibly be collusioning with Russia.

Meanwhile, Obama, yeah, certainly a lot of reasons to suspect HIM of all kinds of shit. I mean, just look at him and you -know- he's guilty as hell!!!

-DSK

4 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Which might be the only part of Trump's government that showed a profit.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Left Shift said:

That Squee fellow sure gets around.  He must be the one who brings the 16 oz. cans of warm Bud Lite to the party.  What a guy.

Shhhh, he has an older sister with low self esteem. 

3 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Shhhh, he has an older sister with low self esteem. 

You mean Squirt?

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

There's nothing shameful in thinking that a guy who lies about doing business in Russia, and hires guys who brag about being Russian spies, who says "Hey Russia, can you find those missing emails," whose National Security Advisor was on Russia's payroll, and whose son-in-law tries to set up a secret communications channel to Russia, who praises Russia and says he believes Putin's version of events over those of his own State Dept and intel services, and has altered US foreign policy in Russia's favor..... there's more but you've ignored it all and you'll probably ignore this too........

................ might possibly be collusioning with Russia.

Meanwhile, Obama, yeah, certainly a lot of reasons to suspect HIM of all kinds of shit. I mean, just look at him and you -know- he's guilty as hell!!!

-DSK

You must be thinking of Obama  and his AG. heads of DOJ FBI CIA....and a supporting cast of traitors.... this is gonna be a huge shameful chapter in American history. Watergate was minor in comparison 

4 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

You must be thinking of Obama  and his AG. heads of DOJ FBI CIA....and a supporting cast of traitors.... this is gonna be a huge shameful chapter in American history. Watergate was minor in comparison 

Have you ever held a clearance?  I worked with many from way right of you and they would disagree with the WH intervention and influence.  

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Have you ever held a clearance?  I worked with many from way right of you and they would disagree with the WH intervention and influence.  

Oh come on!  Mr Blue’s only clearance has been to buy a suitcase of Bush Light.

19 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Oh come on!  Mr Blue’s only clearance has been to buy a suitcase of Bush Light.

And he was telling all his secrets after drinking two.

1 hour ago, bpm57 said:

I might think that the echo chamber is now legitimately concerned with national security, but then I just think about the collective yawn they had about confidential documents ending up on the computer of Anthony Weiner. Was it the Clinton name or party affiliation that prevented any punishment?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/huma-abedin-state-department-email-release/index.html

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So which is it, Weiner needs to be punished MORE or Trump LESS?

29 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

blah blah blah.

Whistleblower my ass. 

Jack's ass blows whistles. Canada's Got Talent needs to know this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Blue isn't right wing.

He's Trumpian.

46 minutes ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I hope she gets fired and charged with espionage. 

Whistleblower my ass. 

Why wasn't she fired and arrested? Workplace retaliation isn't approriate for someone who commits espionage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:
7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

I hope she gets fired and charged with espionage. 

Whistleblower my ass. 

Why wasn't she fired and arrested? Workplace retaliation isn't approriate for someone who commits espionage.

Whistle-blower status is not for the opposition.

Especially when they expose the nasty little shit going on because Daddy is in charge.

12 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

No...and what in the world would having or not having a security clearance have to do with have an opinion 

Sounds like she was being picked on 

And Newbold contended White House officials retaliated against her because she would not easily greenlight security clearances, alleging they sought to "humiliate her" because of her "rare form of dwarfism" by placing personnel security files she needed out of her reach

12 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

No...and what in the world would having or not having a security clearance have to do with have an opinion 

It would make an opinion better informed, not that being informed on an issue has any relevance to you.  A slip of the tongue can easily jeopardize programs where many billions or more have been spent, or in a worse case scenario, put lives at risk.  This is serious shit and DJT, Ivanka, Kush, and many others in this WH could NEVER have received a TS clearance the 'normal' way.  Foreign contacts, loans, foreign travel, etc would have been show stoppers.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And Newbold contended White House officials retaliated against her because she would not easily greenlight security clearances, alleging they sought to "humiliate her" because of her "rare form of dwarfism" by placing personnel security files she needed out of her reach

She was doing fine at her job for 18 years. What changed?

29 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

It would make an opinion better informed, not that being informed on an issue has any relevance to you.  A slip of the tongue can easily jeopardize programs where many billions or more have been spent, or in a worse case scenario, put lives at risk.  This is serious shit and DJT, Ivanka, Kush, and many others in this WH could NEVER have received a TS clearance the 'normal' way.  Foreign contacts, loans, foreign travel, etc would have been show stoppers.  

A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject.  "Top Secret" is high but dime a dozen     ...I am well aware of the relevance of a SC...growing up in household with a father at the highest level of a 3 letter agency...I have taken the military oath of allegiance..have you ?...as silly as your question 

26 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

She was doing fine at her job for 18 years. What changed?

Did I make judgement beyond she was being picked on?  

I find the timing questionable, As you point out she has been there 18 years. The security clearance issue has been discussed many times.  

Looks like Now that Mueller is done the Dems have a new issue to rally around. 

I have concerns about the process being skipped to issue these clearances.  

In the big picture I also believe presidents have a right to pick their advisors and those advisors need the security clearance.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Did I make judgement beyond she was being picked on?  

I find the timing questionable, As you point out she has been there 18 years. The security clearance issue has been discussed many times.  

Looks like Now that Mueller is done the Dems have a new issue to rally around. 

I have concerns about the process being skipped to issue these clearances.  

In the big picture I also believe presidents have a right to pick their advisors and those advisors need the security clearance.   

If I recall the Obama admin had the same SC quick/skip process issues...as probably every admin has ...this is nothing more that political gamesmanship....but Hey...what about Hillary SoS and her private server ...she had the highest  security clearances

16 hours ago, Olsonist said:

You're absolutely right that the adjudication authority ( of which POTUS is one of many ) absolutely does have final authority to grant or deny a clearance request.  You're predictably wrong, again, when you porject that I think he has "better judgement".   I'd remind you that authority != wisdom, but, I think that the point would be moot. 

29 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject.  "Top Secret" is high but dime a dozen     ...I am well aware of the relevance of a SC...growing up in household with a father at the highest level of a 3 letter agency...I have taken the military oath of allegiance..have you ?...as silly as your question 

You're quite wrong. I'll explain why:  Anyone who has a high level clearance has to undergo constant training and awareness of the myriad ways that information can be extracted, and that people can be compromised, and the techniques one is to personally employ to prevent those things from happening.  People who are issued clearances are also much more aware of and sensitive to the potential damage that even an unintentional disclosure can cause, and it's that sensitivity and awareness that makes them better informed. 

Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

You're quite wrong. I'll explain why:  Anyone who has a high level clearance has to undergo constant training and awareness of the myriad ways that information can be extracted, and that people can be compromised, and the techniques one is to personally employ to prevent those things from happening.  People who are issued clearances are also much more aware of and sensitive to the potential damage that even an unintentional disclosure can cause, and it's that sensitivity and awareness that makes them better informed. 

Explain Hillarys gross failure adhering to your description ...

We agree then...

I said "A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject."

3 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

Explain Hillarys gross failure adhering to your description ...

We agree then...

I said "A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject."

I suspect that Mme Clinton, as is the case w/many appointees, isn't as constrained as "normal" folks who hold clearances. That circumstance is tangential, and really doesn't refute my point.  

Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

I suspect that Mme Clinton, as is the case w/many appointees, isn't as constrained as "normal" folks who hold clearances. That circumstance is tangential, and really doesn't refute my point.  

I really don't see where we are in disagreement...help me out  "A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject.  "Top Secret" is high but dime a dozen    "

You missed some.  Then Joker will jump in and start posting definitions from meriamwebster.com that don't apply in the way he wants them to.  Then he'll contradict himself.  Malarkey will talk about how blocking all the immigrants from requesting asylum actually lowers the purchase price of the F-35. Sailblue will post some non-sensical memes about Hillary then blame Obama.  And J-28 will just kind of be ignored.

And hens will make up gossip, usually with no basis in fact.

34 minutes ago, Importunate Tom said:

And hens will make up gossip, usually with no basis in fact.

Exactly   It is interesting that there are so many that simply want to attack the messanger rather than discuss the subject.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

If her allegations (underlined) of the behavior of others is true, they are dicks.

If it for the reason she claims (bolded), they should be fired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SailBlueH2O said:

If I recall the Obama admin had the same SC quick/skip process issues...as probably every admin has ...this is nothing more that political gamesmanship....but Hey...what about Hillary SoS and her private server ...she had the highest  security clearances

Do you have anything but your "recall" of President Obama overriding recommendations of professionals to grant security clearances to people judged not worthy of a SC?

A cite would be nice.

51 minutes ago, SailBlueH2O said:

I really don't see where we are in disagreement...help me out  "A security clearance would not on it's own make me better informed unless we were talking about a very specific time and  subject.  "Top Secret" is high but dime a dozen    "

Because YOU are not an appointee who doesn't generally have direct access to sources and methods ( most appointees get briefs ) - and as a "normal cleared person" - you'd be subject to a greater degree of personal scrutiny, and be responsible for a greater degree of awareness, education and accountability.   That make sense?  

35 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

If her allegations (underlined) of the behavior of others is true, they are dicks.

If it for the reason she claims (bolded), they should be fired.

I would expect someone suffering a form of Dwarfism, that has worked there for 18 years to have made arrangements long ago to reach higher shelves 

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I would expect someone suffering a form of Dwarfism, that has worked there for 18 years to have made arrangements long ago to reach higher shelves 

Oh absolutely.  And those damn kids in wheelchairs should build their own ramps into schools.

Or.... not.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And, how do you know she did not have such a set-up established, and others fucked with her by pulling this shit?

I would expect colleagues to be considerate and humane toward a co-worker.

Nice job blaming her for their behavior.

10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Oh absolutely.  And those damn kids in wheelchairs should build their own ramps into schools.

Or.... not.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

And, how do you know she did not have such a set-up established, and others fucked with her by pulling this shit?

I would expect colleagues to be considerate and humane toward a co-worker.

Nice job blaming her for their behavior.

I see the trolls are in form today 

We only have her word that it is actually taking place 

You may be right they may have hidden her step stool .  BUT that is not what she is claiming   She is claiming they are deliberatly putting them out of reach.  Should the entire office only use shelves that she can reach or should there already be a ladder, step stool in place to help her reach those higher shelves.  18 years later the higher shelves are a problem?

Part of me finds it hard to believe fellow workers chuckling while she struggles to reach higher shelves.  I'm assuming most of her coworkers are career staffers.  

1 hour ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Because YOU are not an appointee who doesn't generally have direct access to sources and methods ( most appointees get briefs ) - and as a "normal cleared person" - you'd be subject to a greater degree of personal scrutiny, and be responsible for a greater degree of awareness, education and accountability.   That make sense?  

no...unless you are referring to a very narrow subject.....

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I see the trolls are in form today 

We only have her word that it is actually taking place 

You may be right they may have hidden her step stool .  BUT that is not what she is claiming   She is claiming they are deliberatly putting them out of reach.  Should the entire office only use shelves that she can reach or should there already be a ladder, step stool in place to help her reach those higher shelves.  18 years later the higher shelves are a problem?

Part of me finds it hard to believe fellow workers chuckling while she struggles to reach higher shelves.  I'm assuming most of her coworkers are career staffers.  

You sure seem to find delight in this.  Perhaps they, like you, are dicks.

19 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Wait for a Dem to pull off a stunt like this? You mean wait as in go back to 1994 when 10% of the White house staff didn't have security clearances but were allowed to do their jobs without, because the FBI wasn't allowed to do its job? 

Isn't it obvious by now that Trumpalos like the petty, vindictive, chicken shit of the Trump admin? It's not a bug, it's a feature.

2 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Wait for a Dem to pull off a stunt like this? You mean wait as in go back to 1994 when 10% of the White house staff didn't have security clearances but were allowed to do their jobs without, because the FBI wasn't allowed to do its job? 

it's funny how you've radicalized.

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You sure seem to find delight in this.  Perhaps they, like you, are dicks.

I’m a dick for quoting the article in the OP.?  Get a grip.  

I found her claim odd considering her 18 years of working with her handicap. 

Jared and Ivanka made $82 million bucks during their first year in the Trump administration and hang out with a Chinese spy even after being warned about her. That is not the kind of behavior that earns you a top secret clearance. I am glad the House is providing oversight on this, it's what they were elected to do.

• Like 1

Agreed.

What steps the House take to investigate and shed light on national security concerns are far more important than the self-serving and hypocritical posts on some sailing website by apologists who enable mismanagement by Trump and his family.

1 minute ago, phillysailor said:

Agreed.

What steps the House take to investigate and shed light on national security concerns are far more important than the self-serving and hypocritical posts on some sailing website by apologists who enable mismanagement by Trump and his family.

National security is an issue that we should be united on. Instead, it is an issue that divides us. Why is protecting our country from foreign influence not important?

54 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yeah like moving things she needs to lower shelves.

You’re a raging asshole who never disappoints.

The other side from Gator’s link

On Monday afternoon, Jordan's staff issued a nine-page memo rebutting Cummings, saying that the Democrats "cherry-picked" information from Newbold's interview to assert that the White House had poor procedures over national security matters. Jordan's staff argued that Newbold was unhappy with her work environment and that her main concerns centered on Kline, arguing she knew little about why specific individuals' security clearances had been denied, who overrode those denials and their rationale for doing so. The staff's memo said Newbold told the investigators that just "four to five" individuals out of the 25 had been denied clearances for "very serious reasons," saying just three were current and former employees of the White House.
"If Kline overturned only -- at most -- five clearance adjudications with very serious concerns out of 5,000, Ms. Newbold's concerns seem very overblown," the memo said.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah like moving things she needs to lower shelves.

You’re a raging asshole who never disappoints.

As long as we are at it. Your headline is full of lies as is your OP. 

For starters she is not a whistleblower. 

32 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I’m a dick for quoting the article in the OP.?  Get a grip.  

I found her claim odd considering her 18 years of working with her handicap. 

I find it odd that you seem to think it is her fault because other people are (apparently) intent on humiliating her and retaliating because she wouldn't rubber stamp SCs for the Trump spawn.

Do you also blame rape victims because the way they were dressed invited it?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I find it odd that you seem to think it is her fault because other people are (apparently) intent on humiliating her and retaliating because she wouldn't rubber stamp SCs for the Trump spawn.

You are assuming she is telling the truth.  I would be more inclined to believe her if she simply said files were kept from her   The whole putting them on a higher shelf just seems strange.   

I’d like at least one fellow career staffer to provide some confirmation of her story.   

If you read the whole article she didn’t even work on all the cases that are being claimed as being given security status  

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Remember, the hero in this story is the guy who made fun of a reporter with muscular dystrophy from a campaign stage.   Waving his arms around like a ten-year old bully making fun of a "spastic".

35 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Remember, the hero in this story is the guy who made fun of a reporter with muscular dystrophy from a campaign stage.   Waving his arms around like a ten-year old bully making fun of a "spastic".

President Trump's boorish behavior has given license to immature bullies to openly act like this.

Just now, Bus Driver said:

President Trump's boorish behavior has given license to the immature bullies to openly act like this in the White House.

Added for just for a little clarity and with real sadness

5 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Added for just for a little clarity and with real sadness

To think the right lost their shit when the Ws were removed from the computer keyboards.

Turns out, that was bogus.

3 hours ago, chinabald said:

Yeah, but what about now?

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To think the right lost their shit when the Ws were removed from the computer keyboards.

Turns out, that was bogus.

That didn't happen? It's still funny.

20 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

You showed up!  

3 hours ago, chinabald said:

Well, gosh, when you put it that way, it must be hunky dory!

Trump is using Bill as his template anyway....

1 hour ago, Amati said:
21 hours ago, SailBlueH2O said:

You showed up!  

Wearing his prettiest frock, too. Too bad he left his memory at home. Not that this is at all memorable with this administration.

A judge implied that Flynn was a ‘traitor’ who committed ‘treason.’ What does that actually mean?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/20/judge-implied-flynn-was-traitor-who-committed-treason-what-does-that-actually-mean/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6bf9fa68dc9a

You can't be expecting the troll to know all the news sitting in his cube in the Balkans, he's not being paid to read it,  he's being paid to obfuscate what you say.