Fakenews

Dershowitz and Epstein - it’s about to get real.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

But Epstein sounds so........ Jewish.....

The shitpiles of Trump-connected Jews gong down for crimes has done more harm to the rep of jewish people than anything in recent memory outside of the conditions and human rights violations in Gaza and the West Bank.

Fortunately, the christian wing of the sharia law movement knows that if they kill all the jews there will be no day of reckoning.  Sky fairy said so.

39 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Hasn't seemed to hurt the president.   Or his evangelical support.

His dick could be videoed in everything that moves and he'd still cum out clean.  Slippery MF'er.

You guys just keep waiting for justice to be served.  I know, you think this time will be different.  Well guess what?  You'll never get the carrot in front of your nose.  

10 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

You'll never get the carrot in front of your nose.  

Something just so odd about the way you write.  Are you native born or an immigrant?

23 hours ago, kmacdonald said:

I'm not arguing if it's wrong or right, I'm just stating what psychiatrists present day thinking is.  They are pushing for the release of convicted petaphiles on those grounds and it is mainstream psychiatry thinking.  Don't shoot the messenger.  

20 hours ago, kmacdonald said:

None that I know of.  They consider it a "normal" sexual orientation.  As a group, psychiatrist are extremely liberal and their definition of "normal" is very broad.  I'm not saying I agree with it.  

You really need to up your game.  This shit's so bloody stupid, it's not even entertaining. 

President Trump, despite talking about what a great guy Mr. Epstein is, now wants us to believe he "is not a fan".

President Trump "feels very badly" for Labor Secretary Acosta.  So far, he has not shared how he feels about the dozens of underage girls who were molested by Mr. Epstein and the other men who frequented his parties.  Wonder why?

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

President Trump, despite talking about what a great guy Mr. Epstein is, now wants us to believe he "is not a fan".

President Trump "feels very badly" for Labor Secretary Acosta.  So far, he has not shared how he feels about the dozens of underage girls who were molested by Mr. Epstein and the other men who frequented his parties.  Wonder why?

It's always "poor him."  "he was treated unfairly"

Never any sympathy for underage girls that were raped and saw justice not being served to their rapist.

I'm so glad that the *resident of the United States is a self-declared "not a fan", of a convicted child molester.  

And feels "very badly" for the prosecutor who let the child molester escape any Federal prosecution and spend 13 months on work release for raping/molesting 30+ under-age girls.

What a guy.   What a moral beacon.  

Lay your hands on him, you evangelicals.  Bless his heart.  

44 minutes ago, frenchie said:

You really need to up your game.  This shit's so bloody stupid, it's not even entertaining. 

He's slacking big time lately. I suggest a sail and come back with some fresh bait.

I bet the prosecutor is taking offers for Epsteins black address book as we speak.  I think the parts are worth more than the hole.  Sell off individual pages or cross off individual names if you want to get that granular.  At any rate it's worth $billions, more than enough for a lot of shits to kill over.  If you think justice is going to be served, wake up!

17 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Robert Kraft was swept up in the sting on the human trafficking rub n tug shop in Jupiter FL a while back. He had din din with the Pres last night.  

17 minutes ago, kmacdonald said:

I'm sure Acosta is more familiar with the case than any of us.  For all we know the girls were ignorant drug abusing sluts.

I know this is just part of your pathetic trolling style.

But, this is really beneath even you.

I would pay good money to see you sack up and say that to the father of one of the girls.  

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Robert Kraft was swept up in the sting on the human trafficking rub n tug shop in Jupiter FL a while back. He had din din with the Pres last night.  

Shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I would pay good money to see you sack up and say that to the father of one of the girls.  

Do they even know who their father is?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Don't you understand that nothing is beneath a troll.  They live for your clicks.  

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Don't you understand that nothing is beneath a troll.  They live for your clicks.  

Don't feed them, it just makes them stronger.

1 minute ago, kmacdonald said:

Don't feed them, it just makes them stronger.

Oh, sure. We all know that Dog has been recalled to Moscow, you will too, judging by the success you're having.

21 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Snowflake, I'm just showing you exactly how Epstein and all his clients feel about these children.  It's shocking to a lot of people so they dismiss it as untrue and therefore they get away with it.  Don't shoot the messenger.  

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Thanks for the kind words Bus.

Talk shit about raped girls again.  I dare ya.

3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

He will.  The little chickenshit will dial it back, for a bit.

But, soon enough, that bile will resurface.

I guaran-damn-tee it.

4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Wasn't that enough sewage spilled on this site?

There must be something in that LIS water that sets off the clowns in that bunch.  These fucking guys just cannot avoid the third rail.  They are attracted to it like a moth to a flame, time and time again. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Seriously, that guy is fucked up.  

But why do you quote him?

8 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

There must be something in that LIS water that sets off the clowns in that bunch.  These fucking guys just cannot avoid the third rail.  They are attracted to it like a moth to a flame, time and time again. 

bridge and tunnel crowd

I probably should have asked scot first, but I still have the ability to remove spammers so I did.  There may not be a lot of lines here but talking shit about underage girls who were raped crosses mine.

If you come back, I'll ask Scot to IP ban you. 

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Hey, I resemble that remark! I spent my youth at the finest yacht club on the Sound - Horseshoe Harbor Yacht Club. 

8F2457D4-3E9B-4B36-BFCD-68C17E52C922.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I probably should have asked scot first, but I still have the ability to remove spammers so I did.  There may not be a lot of lines here but talking shit about underage girls who were raped crosses mine.

maxresdefault.jpg

And here I was about to ask wtf a petafile was.  Flower child?  People blogging about not whipping animals? The cabinet where you tie up your petaflops?

so many questions.......

5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

And here I was about to ask wtf a petafile was.  Flower child?  People blogging about not whipping animals? The cabinet where you tie up your petaflops?

so many questions.......

Not all that thin-skinned but...in this context...seriously not funny.

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hey, I resemble that remark! I spent my youth at the finest yacht club on the Sound - Horseshoe Harbor Yacht Club. 

8F2457D4-3E9B-4B36-BFCD-68C17E52C922.jpeg

But you are not among the clowns in that bunch. Whatever is in the water has not similarly afflicted you with the need to jump back and forth across that rail. 

48 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

You aren't the hero we asked for.....but you are the hero that we got.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Well it looks like you’re going to win the day...

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Acosta’s blood is in the water....

https://politi.co/2JrgVtr

President Trump won't even remember the guy.  Say he was just there to fetch Diet Cokes.

Or, he'll mix him up with Jim Acosta.

7 minutes ago, Rat's ass said:

Billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein has claimed that he was responsible for founding the Clinton Foundation, and that the Clinton’s are now desperately trying to cover up his ties to the organization. :ph34r:

Billionaire Paedophile Jeffrey Epstein Created Clinton Foundation

Grasping at straws?

Try sucking on one, you fuck wad.

Billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein has claimed that he was only trying to buy those girls a hot dog.  Rat's ass is now desperately trying to deflect the discussion away from the pussy-grabber in chief.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

I just recently came across Raw Story.  They are doing God’s work on this story.  

This is disturbing.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-were-the-only-two-guests-at-a-party-with-28-women-flown-in-for-the-entertainment-nyt-report/

Why does anyone wonder that Trump has a following?  

Of course it’s disturbing- but for a certain slice of the public, that’s got ‘em sportin’ wood.  It’s an unending jr high male fantasy.  Which means it’s fressssssshhhhh....

There’s a reason that a stupefying number of males would rather deal with a messy and agonizing death because of prostate cancer rather than deal with a prostatectomy.

16 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

66264447_10219416786759824_6736048405774

bring some game or stfu already simpleton, 'but, but, but' isn't going to cut it at this point.

oh, if only you righty fk wits could simply cease to exist.

14 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The most fucked up part of that story was...

On 5/15/2019 at 7:25 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Watching sex slaves buy condoms so they can go back and be assaulted a bunch more times would be really fucked up behavior, if that's what cops were doing.

They now admit they weren't, and were instead lying about the whole sex slave thing.

the part that didn't happen. Though we can imagine that it would have been really fucked up if cops were really watching sex slaves and not intervening.

1 hour ago, Importunate Tom said:

The most fucked up part of that story was...

the part that didn't happen. Though we can imagine that it would have been really fucked up if cops were really watching sex slaves and not intervening.

That would have been fucked up, in much the same way as the prosecutor doing nothing and not notifying the victims. 

Mr. Kraft sure didn’t want that videotape of nothing to go public. 

BEFF922E-9B2D-49FB-8D0E-53975FE2C972.jpeg

The Kraft sex slave story made good fodder for bullshitters.

Unfortunately for them, courtrooms are not great places for such crap, which is why, as the article linked above notes,

In the Robert Kraft case, she points out, "They had all these big announcements at first saying they had busted up an international sex trafficking ring, implying these women weren't allowed to leave."

But now prosecutors acknowledge that there was no trafficking. The women were willing sex workers.

The police and the media got it wrong.

Prosecutors were a wee bit too smart to bring that line of BS into a court. Still plays well in places like this, but...

Can we just stop with all the whataboutism?  Or, at least be consistent in your fucking principles.

Bill Clinton has deep ties to child molester Epstein.  You goons on the right seem to take glee in pointing this out.

Then, reserve the same goddamn outrage for President Trump, who also partied with the child molester.

Each of those three should be hung by their balls, along with anyone else who knew about/participated in/enabled the molestation to occur.

But, stop with the selective outrage.  This is not a topic with which you need to score points for your fucking team.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

26 flights to whore island, bro.  26.

Got it.  I find the fact that former President Clinton is a friend of child molester Epstein to be despicable. 

I also find the fact that current President Trump is a friend of child molester Epstein to be despicable.

Yet, you see fault in only one and use that as a bludgeon to score political points for your team.

I find that nearly as despicable and question your morality.

If you find Clinton association with Epstein to be problematic, how can you not see the same with President Trump?

Do you really not see the disconnect in your reasoning?

5 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Got it.  I find the fact that former President Clinton is a friend of child molester Epstein to be despicable. 

I also find the fact that current President Trump is a friend of child molester Epstein to be despicable.

Yet, you see fault in only one and use that as a bludgeon to score political points for your team.

I find that nearly as despicable and question your morality.

I find it easy to believe that trump, clinton, dershowitz, et al hung out with a billionaire that liked to throw his money around

I find it hard to believe that those three engaged in the same criminal acts that epstein committed

I'm more interested in how far up the doj food chain his sweetheart deal went

6 minutes ago, hermetic said:

I find it easy to believe that trump, clinton, dershowitz, et al hung out with a billionaire that liked to throw his money around

I find it hard to believe that those three engaged in the same criminal acts that epstein committed

Have either Bill or Don given any indications they are not total horn-dogs?

15 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

I didn't read the whole thread but you know Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Largo 15 years ago for being sexually aggressive with women there, right? 

That he did.  Does that mean that ending a friendship with a child molester means the previous relationship doesn't count?  Be careful when answering.

11 minutes ago, hermetic said:

You'll note I make no allegations that either former President Clinton or President Trump molested children.

I just find it incredibly hypocritical for some to use a relationship with a child molester as a means of criticizing one team while remaining silent about their team's involvement.

I find it curious that only right sided news feeds are reporting these extra flights of Bill Clinton. Even more odd is that none of them are sourcing the info. What I draw from that, is someone is throwing cover on behalf of the president. That’s to be expected, but it seems that everyone is forgetting that Epstein took the fifth when asked if he and Trump partied with underage girls.

What kind of parents would let their kids visit Clinton or Trump unsupervised?    Or billionaire money men for that matter (since they may not have known of Epstein specifically by reputation).   These girls were too young to drive.    Does the limo pick them up at the house, or does mom drop them off at the airport?    

If one thinks Epstein’s pedo connections span only one side of the political spectrum then one is an idiot (as Evadent).  I do believe that neither Trump or Clinton  are likely to have participated other than tangentially, they just didn’t have the enormous appetite that Epstein apparently had.  That said Trump’s POTUS and he appointed Acosta in a likely quid pro quo so that’s an reelection disqualifier.

10 minutes ago, Lark said:

What kind of parents would let their kids visit Clinton or Trump unsupervised?    Or billionaire money men for that matter (since they may not have known of Epstein specifically by reputation).   These girls were too young to drive.    Does the limo pick them up at the house, or does mom drop them off at the airport?    

The kids parents were usually out of the picture.  These were at risk kids not recruited at the local prep school. One of them said that despite living in WPB her entire life she had never been on the island.

31 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:
37 minutes ago, hermetic said:

Have either Bill or Don given any indications they are not total horn-dogs?

different discussion.

with minors?  against their will?  no

21 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

If one thinks Epstein’s pedo connections span only one side of the political spectrum then one is an idiot (as Evadent).  I do believe that neither Trump or Clinton  are likely to have participated other than tangentially, they just didn’t have the enormous appetite that Epstein apparently had.  That said Trump’s POTUS and he appointed Acosta in a likely quid pro quo so that’s an reelection disqualifier.

Agreed.    Anything from the British side?   Like the US President, the Queen is above the law.   The rest of the family is not.   

Edit.   In fairness to the other scumbag, if you can unelect Clinton in favor of H. Ross I’m ok with that too.

26 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You'll note I make no allegations that either former President Clinton or President Trump molested children.

I just find it incredibly hypocritical for some to use a relationship with a child molester as a means of criticizing one team while remaining silent about their team's involvement.

I have noted that

there's a whole lot of the hypocrisy you describe going on here, from many of the usual suspects / trolls

it will shift directions once mueller hits the airwaves

Human trafficking/child labor fall under the purview of the Department of Labor.  Good to have a fella running the show there who is tough as nails on child sex trafficking.  

I hope Epstein sings like a canary and some powerful people fall. Clinton, Trump, whoever the hell.  

4 minutes ago, Troglodytarum said:

sorry.  That's DOJs domain.

We know Justice is completely loyal to their boss.    What did the Sec of Labor have to do for his job?   

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

I hope Epstein sings like a canary and some powerful people fall. Clinton, Trump, whoever the hell.  

He needs to spill all the beans and still get life in prison.  Try to make that work.  And anyone involved in letting him plead guilty to prostitution instead of raping children should join him. 

8 minutes ago, Lark said:

What did the Sec of Labor have to do for his job?   

you think that in 2008 acosta had trump pegged as russia's choice for 2016?

and I thought trump was only loyal to family, money, and putin.  not necessarily in that order

9 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He needs to spill all the beans and still get life in prison.  Try to make that work.  And anyone involved in letting him plead guilty to prostitution instead of raping children should join him. 

Good point. Pretty much any appropriate sentence on even one charge ends up being a life sentence for the evil fucker. No way he can plead down after Trump's guy already gave him such a sweet deal. 

32 minutes ago, hermetic said:

different discussion.

with minors?  against their will?  no

Trump has made many, many pervy comments about "young" women, including underage ones, and he has perved at teens (see: Miss Teen America pageant). It may be his emptying bullshitting, or he may just be an all around creep.

Check the fucking record, or bullshit like you always fucking do. Your faux centrism makes you look like a dolt.

Just now, Clove Hitch said:

Good point. Pretty much any appropriate sentence on even one charge ends up being a life sentence for the evil fucker. No way he can plead down after Trump's guy already gave him such a sweet deal. 

You must remember that Daddy Trump doesn't like Epstein.  Hardly knows who he is.  

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” the then-socialite Donald Trump told New York in 2002, in a profile of Jeffrey Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

2 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

He’s spent a lifetime, by his own admission, investing in people just like he did technology.    Loyalty is fickle without leverage.    I think it’s safe to assume he has dirt on most of his ‘friends’ and all of his adversaries.    Like his company, it’s safe on an island.   I’m sure he has a great deal of cover.   

listening to a woman on NPR just now, who was involved in the Florida investigation years ago, there were over 120 young girls that reported being sexually abused.!  They were all listed as Jane Doe #1, Doe #2, etc., then someone leaked her a copy of the un-redacted report with their real names.

22 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

listening to a woman on NPR just now, who was involved in the Florida investigation years ago, there were over 120 young girls that reported being sexually abused.!  They were all listed as Jane Doe #1, Doe #2, etc., then someone leaked her a copy of the un-redacted report with their real names.

The Pride of Wall Street will get through this.  Acosta may not.  

Acosta is the token non minority (non billionaire, possibly not even a millionaire) working for Trump.    He’s toast.   

31 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

.... And their real names were......?

Sometimes I wonder if the whole Trump phenomenon isn't all just a reality TV show to see how far someone can lead the GOP and Good Americans astray, and what he can get them to look the other way about, before they say "no more." Yesterday he was feeling bad for the guy who agreed not to prosecute a child predator, but not for the raped children. I'm glad I don't have to try to justify his behavior to myself or anybody else. Being part of a party or any other group could never get me to do that. 

If I had children, I would not want them emulating him or anyone in his den of liars. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

If I had children, I would not want them emulating him or anyone in his den of liars. 

Yes, but emulating a Wellesley and Yale Law grad, law partner, First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State would be much worse.