Editor

Caption Contest

caption-2-1024x552.jpg
This is really a thought bubble contest, that being after looking at the expression on Russell Coutts' face, what words would you put in his thought bubble...?

"Fuck these turkeys. I'm done.  I'm going to play golf."

• Like 1

"Wanna go flying at 40knts+ to the wc... Hummpff, I have a big foil to deploy..." (cold sweat)

Russell looks awful.  Is that from 10+ years of Larry or has he been ill?  He looks 80 yrs old.  Larry on the other hand looks like he's in top form.

1 hour ago, RobbieB said:

Russell looks awful.  Is that from 10+ years of Larry or has he been ill?  He looks 80 yrs old.  Larry on the other hand looks like he's in top form.

Probably anxiety from losing the cup, spending the boss's money pushing a catamaran circuit before the cup was completed and now having all these mouths to feed knowing full well, as a commercial enterprise, the odds of it continuing is lower than the "ocean race."

Dialog:

LE to the other mook in the pic while pointing at RC: "Do you want to go first or second?"

RC thought bubble:

"Fuck, I told LE he had to pay me in money, not sexual favors. Can't stand the feel of those lips on my..."

8 hours ago, P_Wop said:

"Fuck these turkeys. I'm done.  I'm going to play golf."

The exact opposite got me fully committed to sailing.    My then 10yo brother started cleaning my clock in junior golf.   Being 3.5 years older than him, that was intolerable for me.

My words were: "Hell with golf!  I'm going sailing!!!!"

- Stumbling

RC has been looking peaked lately. Actually LE looks a bit past sell date. The beard is giving up the ghost.

PSA: Everybody wear sunscreen!

Caption from RC perspective:  "I really do need to get Larry to escrow the money for the next 4 seasons.  Soon."

Caption from LE perspective: "I can still beat Jimmy match racing in an RC44.  Wanna race Russell with me?"

"I'd rather have another boil sliced off my ass then listen to another fucking minute of this"

"I hope I don't get put in another one of those lame caption contests"

• Like 1

I guess my wife is right... I am his little bitch.

I guess I better change my relationship status on Facebook....

• Like 2

This is really petty, but I think Oracle photoshops official pix of LE.  The gave up ghost beard in the caption photo is all dark in one from the French team.

Another caption:

RC: "Oh shit, if that photo of LE gets online without the vanity filter, my ass is grass."

facebook_1557166516755 (1).jpg

6 hours ago, RobbieB said:

Nikita-is-dating-Larry.JPG

Yeah Kirbs as I was just telling Russ, if those Youtube view numbers are true heads will fucking roll!

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, RobbieB said:

russ is animatronic.

Shit he had a thumb lift too when he got his brows done 

"Why does it hurt when I pee?"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VWAP said:

Nikita-is-dating-Larry.JPG

Have you met my niece?

19 hours ago, Editor said:

caption-2-1024x552.jpg
This is really a thought bubble contest, that being after looking at the expression on Russell Coutts' face, what words would you put in his thought bubble...?

Are the fucking Australians the only people who can drive these things.

I suppose us Kiwis still own the Volvo!

19 hours ago, Editor said:

caption-2-1024x552.jpg

I need to buy more FAKTU

"The Money's Good just keep telling yourself that"

Russell has been a brilliant sailor he's achieved a lot of success not sure he belongs here? Then again maybe he does, the AC has moved away from him now. Larry has something to keep from it. On a serious note though Russell looks like this most of the time IMO. 

Did I leave the oven on?

He told me if I wore the white hat I would be his number one boy, but there he is chatting up that young chippy ...  and he's showing him the thumb maneuver!  I thought that was our secret pleasure!.  Is that a hickey below is right ear?  I'm so embarrassed.  I feel so used.

On 5/6/2019 at 5:44 AM, RobbieB said:

Looks can be deceiving. It's most likely the other way around.

Can I afford to retire?  

Can you teach me how to date girls 30 year younger than I am?

I'm so wasted...

On 5/7/2019 at 8:13 AM, oc_man said:

Can you teach me how to date girls 30 year younger than I am?

Become a billionaire and a certifiable asshole.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:18 PM, Flatbag said:

Have you met my niece?

Niece? More like granddaughter. 

On 5/6/2019 at 4:16 PM, Editor said:

caption-2-1024x552.jpg

I wish I had never agreed to wearing Larry's remote control butt plug

Are they ever going to stop talking about that alligator?  It did NOT taste like chicken.

The photo with the 20-something niece was only about 4 years ago. Guess he stopped going for the salon touchups. (Memo to self: now I know why Mr. Clew is emphatic about me not stopping mine.).  ;)

Looked shockingly past sell-by date at Tesla stock meeting also.

Screenshot_20190619-122826.png

On 5/7/2019 at 2:17 AM, Miffy said:

Probably anxiety from losing the cup, spending the boss's money pushing a catamaran circuit before the cup was completed and now having all these mouths to feed knowing full well, as a commercial enterprise, the odds of it continuing is lower than the "ocean race."

How dare you say that you Prolly clown! I have said already That SailGP will continue after LE stops funding It with his coolade shucks eh guys!

And I also correctly predicted my mum would turn off the internet again this week after finding me again with my pet cat Tornado.

AND Mr Ehman hasn't said it either - SO THERE!