Sign in to follow this  
Hard On The Wind

Woman calls for sex strike in Georgia

Recommended Posts

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-calls-sex-strike-164659504.html?

Alyssa Milano responded to Georgia’s anti-abortion law by calling for women to just say no to sex “until we get bodily autonomy back.”

“Our reproductive rights are being erased,” the actress-activist tweeted Friday night. “Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

The message was accompanied by a giant pink “x” and the caption “If our choices are denied, so are yours.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever. Not like you can't hire someone for sex after all.

Interesting mindset though.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Battlecheese said:

strike breakers?? we have all seen what happens to them.

Send in the scabs!

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Send in the scabs!

 

That right there is funny. Well done Sol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's the Boss?

 I support her 100%

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When she has accomplished her mission, and is ready to get busy, I'll be waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I warned that we would have a modern Lysistrata over this stupidity. 

Feminist Twitter hasn't been very receptive to Ms. Milano's idea.

The general reaction has been that there is not a consumer/producer relationship with sex between men and woman. It shouldn't be be commodified. Also the implication is that women are having sex to reward men rather than because they want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit Alyssa’s announcement makes me feel just a little bit better...

i know why she won’t do it with me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

Feminist Twitter hasn't been very receptive to Ms. Milano's idea.

The general reaction has been that there is not a consumer/producer relationship with sex between men and woman. It shouldn't be be commodified. Also the implication is that women are having sex to reward men rather than because they want to.

Hell of a lot of women use sex as a reward/punishment mechanism. Nothing new there, been happening for thousands of years.

Males between the ages of puberty and mid-late 60's or maybe a bit earlier are much more the slaves to their sex drives than women are. They may not be having sex with a woman, but their testes don't care, and every few days they're going to find a way of ejaculating regardless.

Let this one have her 10 seconds of social media fame.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Hell of a lot of women use sex as a reward/punishment mechanism. Nothing new there, been happening for thousands of years.

Males between the ages of puberty and mid-late 60's or maybe a bit earlier are much more the slaves to their sex drives than women are. They may not be having sex with a woman, but their testes don't care, and every few days they're going to find a way of ejaculating regardless.

Let this one have her 10 seconds of social media fame.

FKT

Alyssa Milano's had a lot more than ten seconds of fame.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Georgia, are blowjobs classed as sex or just being friendly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Feminist Twitter hasn't been very receptive to Ms. Milano's idea.

The general reaction has been that there is not a consumer/producer relationship with sex between men and woman. It shouldn't be be commodified. Also the implication is that women are having sex to reward men rather than because they want to.

When either party starts to play this game, they will just go their separate ways and find someone that's more interested.  This goes for both men and women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Whatever. Not like you can't hire someone for sex after all.

You can, but it's illegal and someone like Kamala Harris might come get you.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:24 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Harris is a former prosecutor, and she was California's attorney general before getting elected to the Senate. In those roles, she was not just a willing participant but a loud advocate of the war on sex work.


The whole My Body My Choice thing extends to one gender and one issue only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Hell of a lot of  women use sex as a reward/punishment mechanism. Nothing new there, been happening for thousands of years. since Adam & Eve.

Corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

It’s a powerful statement, because the indisputable fact remains that Globally, women own half the money and ALL the pussy.  

It’s getting hard to define pussy anymore.  Sometimes it’s obvious, sometimes not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J28 said:

It’s getting hard to define pussy anymore.  Sometimes it’s obvious, sometimes not so much.

How do you define "Pussy"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

You can, but it's illegal and someone like Kamala Harris might come get you.


The whole My Body My Choice thing extends to one gender and one issue only.

Fortunately I live in Australia where sex workers freely advertise their services in the newspapers.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real upside...the REAL win from this whole #SexStrike thing was the hilarious, unintentional self-owns from some shitty men on Twitter.

Yes, "I suck at sex" is the hill these guys chose to die on.

The comments and replies are hilarious. I think poor Brad got himself suspended trying to argue this point.

self_own2.jpg.01b00f854a1fa5da8074eddcfab7ed3a.jpg

self_own.thumb.jpg.f3dcdd9853cb6d8cdf6d2e2144007c97.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

The real upside...the REAL win from this whole #SexStrike thing was the hilarious, unintentional self-owns from some shitty men on Twitter.

Yes, "I suck at sex" is the hill these guys chose to die on.

The comments and replies are hilarious. I think poor Brad got himself suspended trying to argue this point.

self_own2.jpg.01b00f854a1fa5da8074eddcfab7ed3a.jpg

self_own.thumb.jpg.f3dcdd9853cb6d8cdf6d2e2144007c97.jpg

 

You *really* need to get a life and go sailing if you have time to bother reading this crap. Spending time on SA is bad enough but some of the other 'social media' cesspits?????

On that note I'm going to work on my metal planer.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 2:37 AM, Happy said:

In Georgia, are blowjobs classed as sex or just being friendly?

It really depends, are you the one getting the blow job or are you the one giving it? According to President Clinton the receiver is not having sex, he is having sex done to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, Mrleft8 said:
On 5/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, J28 said:

It’s getting hard to define pussy anymore.  Sometimes it’s obvious, sometimes not so much.

How do you define "Pussy"?

He seems unfamiliar with the concept..... not a surprise, really

-DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, chinabald said:

It really depends, are you the one getting the blow job or are you the one giving it? According to President Clinton the receiver is not having sex, he is having sex done to him. 

According to Republicans in 2019 you should never have heard about that at all because he never should have been investigated. And he should definitely never have been impeached over lies.

And yet here you are, still outraged 20 years later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 2:37 AM, Happy said:

In Georgia, are blowjobs classed as sex or just being friendly?

"Isn't it strange to think that if you commit sodomy in Georgia, they're gonna put you in a cell with a man who's gonna sodomize you?"

(actual Robin Williams quote)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

According to Republicans in 2019 you should never have heard about that at all because he never should have been investigated. And he should definitely never have been impeached over lies.

And yet here you are, still outraged 20 years later.

Lies? You mean his lies to a judge while under oath?

I'm not outraged, just stating facts. You're pretending I am outraged in a failed attempt to shift the conversation from is a blow job sex. And according to President Clinton it depends on who is blowing whom, and I suppose it depends on what your definition of is, is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now they need a sex strike in Alabama too.

If this keeps up they won't be breeding in the South - which may be a good thing for the national IQ.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chinabald said:

Lies? You mean his lies to a judge while under oath?

Whichever lies you want to talk about. You brought Bill into this thread, not me. Do keep going It's funny watching Trumpalos doing  whatever you want to call your bullshit about lies. Bill was such a shitty human being you can't shut the fuck up about him 20 years later, and enraged you guys so much you elected a bigger badder better lieing philandering corrupt fatass who shits on the constitution daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Whichever lies you want to talk about. You brought Bill into this thread, not me. Do keep going It's funny watching Trumpalos doing  whatever you want to call your bullshit about lies. Bill was such a shitty human being you can't shut the fuck up about him 20 years later, and enraged you guys so much you elected a bigger badder better lieing philandering corrupt fatass who shits on the constitution daily.

If Bill's lies didn't mean anything to you back then, why do Trump's bother you now? Is it your rampant hypocrisy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chinabald said:

If Bill's lies didn't mean anything to you back then, why do Trump's bother you now? Is it your rampant hypocrisy? 

Lying to hide that you cheated on your wife VS lying about everything, every time you speak.

Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing.

I think you just set some sort of record for false equivalence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chinabald said:
On 5/13/2019 at 6:37 PM, Happy said:

In Georgia, are blowjobs classed as sex or just being friendly?

It really depends, are you the one getting the blow job or are you the one giving it? According to President Clinton the receiver is not having sex, he is having sex done to him. 

It also is somewhat tied to the degree of family relationship. Well, in Alabama maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 2:49 PM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You *really* need to get a life and go sailing if you have time to bother reading this crap. Spending time on SA is bad enough but some of the other 'social media' cesspits?????

On that note I'm going to work on my metal planer.

FKT

I don't know, watching smart women going all turbo-pinata on Misogynist Twitter has it's moments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I don't know, watching smart women going all turbo-pinata on Misogynist Twitter has it's moments.

misogynist twitter self-owns will never get old. this - which you posted - is one of the all time best

self_own.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 5:18 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

The only sure fire way to not get pregnant is abstinence......

You are ignoring historical religious experience - and some of that involves SWANS, for God’s sake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

It also is somewhat tied to the degree of family relationship. Well, in Alabama maybe.

Is it ok to marry a 1st cousin in Alabama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

misogynist twitter self-owns will never get old. this - which you posted - is one of the all time best

self_own.jpg

Does he know what he said is mainly about him?  (My wife wanted me to point this out)

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Amati said:

Does he know what he said is mainly about him?  (My wife wanted me to point this out)

If someone knew they were a bad lover because it was all about them they wouldn't be a bad lover, would they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If someone knew they were a bad lover because it was all about them they wouldn't be a bad lover, would they?

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amati said:

Is it ok to marry a 1st cousin in Alabama?

I think it's encouraged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amati said:

Is it ok to marry a 1st cousin in Alabama?

Old joke: if a husband and wife in Alabama get divorced are they still brother and sister?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know you're in the south when at a barbecue you hear someone say "Get your cotton pickin' hands off my sister Uncle Dad."

(props to J.F.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

You know you're in the south when at a barbecue you hear someone say "Get your cotton pickin' hands off my sister Uncle Dad."

(props to J.F.)

You're not in the South, or at least, the Amurrican South, if you're "at" a barbecue.

In the South, barbecue is a food, not an event. I think you mean a cookout or a picnic.

-DSK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
7 hours ago, Amati said:

Does he know what he said is mainly about him?  (My wife wanted me to point this out)

If someone knew they were a bad lover because it was all about them they wouldn't be a bad lover, would they?

On a related thread...on a species sometimes I'm amazed we've lasted this long.

image.png.f9b0465a4aa8baa751732ad530e6c6e4.png

 

image.thumb.png.6608bd0c7ff041b333a092d102b201ec.png

image.thumb.png.52f0b7835e78171143f30d0306cee64f.png

image.png.71f54de50f3bdd9297f32c64064cfe25.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 7:25 PM, B.J. Porter said:

Feminist Twitter hasn't been very receptive to Ms. Milano's idea.

The general reaction has been that there is not a consumer/producer relationship with sex between men and woman. It shouldn't be be commodified. Also the implication is that women are having sex to reward men rather than because they want to.

The plan is rather like cutting off your nose to spite your face?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your wife cuts you off then Jesus suggest moving on to your daughter. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/05/pastor-who-repeatedly-raped-daughter-14-gets-light-sentence-because-jesus

 

Tennessee Pastor Who Repeatedly Raped Daughter, 14, Gets Light Sentence Because Jesus

Nothing says “good Christian man” like rape and incest: Tennessee Pastor David Richards received a light sentence after being convicted of repeatedly raping his 14-year-old daughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hard On The Wind said:

If your wife cuts you off then Jesus suggest moving on to your daughter. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/05/pastor-who-repeatedly-raped-daughter-14-gets-light-sentence-because-jesus

 

Tennessee Pastor Who Repeatedly Raped Daughter, 14, Gets Light Sentence Because Jesus

Nothing says “good Christian man” like rape and incest: Tennessee Pastor David Richards received a light sentence after being convicted of repeatedly raping his 14-year-old daughter.

There are sick people in the world.  There are evil people in the world.

I have a special loathing for those who overlook sick and evil acts -

However, despite the overwhelming evidence, including forensic evidence showing traces of Richards’ semen on his daughter’s bed frame, many in the community refused to believe that Pastor Richards was a rapist.

For example, Pastor David Thompson, who shared ministry duties with Pastor Richards at My Father’s House Church of God in Lenoir City, said:

I find it impossible for me to believe he’s guilty of this. His business needs him. His family needs him. Our church needs him.

In fact, over 30 parishioners from the church came to court to show support not for the victim, but for the rapist.

If you didn't do it, how did your semen get on your daughter's bedframe?

To top it off, he blamed his daughter.  I just cannot....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He got a light sentence for raping his daughter. What would his sentence have been if he was a black man in front of the same judge?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

On a related thread...on a species sometimes I'm amazed we've lasted this long.

image.png.f9b0465a4aa8baa751732ad530e6c6e4.png

 

image.thumb.png.6608bd0c7ff041b333a092d102b201ec.png

image.thumb.png.52f0b7835e78171143f30d0306cee64f.png

image.png.71f54de50f3bdd9297f32c64064cfe25.png

Jeezuss! :blink:

My money is on every one of those guys owning a red hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 4:33 AM, B.J. Porter said:

On a related thread...on a species sometimes I'm amazed we've lasted this long.

image.png.f9b0465a4aa8baa751732ad530e6c6e4.png

 

image.thumb.png.6608bd0c7ff041b333a092d102b201ec.png

image.thumb.png.52f0b7835e78171143f30d0306cee64f.png

image.png.71f54de50f3bdd9297f32c64064cfe25.png

That shows a lack of education beyond belief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mad said:

That shows a lack of education beyond belief. 

We had health class in high school. A pretty decent one, taught by arguably the hottest teacher in the school. My GF for most of high school was in the class with me.

We paid very close attention. It was relevant.

It always struck me even from a young age that if you were going to be sexually involved with women for any length of time, perhaps it might be wise to have a good idea about what the hell is actually going on down there. It boggles my mind that someone could be sexually active with a woman for more than a month or so and not have any clue how periods work.

There's not a one thing in that whole thread of stupid I would have believed by the time I was sixteen.

 

Meanwhile, in the public schools...emphasis added.

Quote

Sex Education and States

All states are somehow involved in sex education for public schoolchildren.

As of March 1, 2016:

  • 24 states and the District of Columbia require public schools teach sex education (21 of which mandate sex education and HIV education).
  • 33 states and the District of Columbia require students receive instruction about HIV/AIDS.
  • 20 states require that if provided, sex and/or HIV education must be medically, factually or technically accurate. State definitions of “medically accurate" vary, from requiring that the department of health review curriculum for accuracy, to mandating that curriculum be based on information from “published authorities upon which medical professionals rely.” (See table on medically accuracy laws.)

Many states define parents’ rights concerning sexual education:

  • 38 states and the District of Columbia require school districts to allow parental involvement in sexual education programs.
  • Four states require parental consent before a child can receive instruction.
  • 35 states and the District of Columbia allow parents to opt-out on behalf of their children.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 10:18 AM, Ease the sheet. said:

The only sure fire way to not get pregnant is abstinence......

That’s what Mary thought...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 9:43 PM, Bus Driver said:

There are sick people in the world.  There are evil people in the world.

I have a special loathing for those who overlook sick and evil acts -

However, despite the overwhelming evidence, including forensic evidence showing traces of Richards’ semen on his daughter’s bed frame, many in the community refused to believe that Pastor Richards was a rapist.

For example, Pastor David Thompson, who shared ministry duties with Pastor Richards at My Father’s House Church of God in Lenoir City, said:

I find it impossible for me to believe he’s guilty of this. His business needs him. His family needs him. Our church needs him.

In fact, over 30 parishioners from the church came to court to show support not for the victim, but for the rapist.

If you didn't do it, how did your semen get on your daughter's bedframe?

To top it off, he blamed his daughter.  I just cannot....

As thr Judge explained in his great state...

Most of the charges Richards was convicted of, including rape, are punishable by probation alone under state law, the judge noted during the May 9 sentencing hearing. Only the charge of sexual battery by an authority figure requires a minimum of three years' mandatory incarceration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Middle school Sex Ed teacher was also the creepy Phys Ed instructor, who liked to watch the boys shower after Phys Ed "class"....

 Mr. Phillips was hell bent on teaching us that a woman's "Vag-eena" (Rhymes with Bag...) had no nerve endings. The male sex "Member" is pronounce "Pinus" (Rymes with Pie). and that when the pinus fills with blood, it's called an "eruption." He also stressed that the size of a woman's breasts were no indication of her ability to bear children. "Hip size is more important for child bearing"...... Like any boy in 7-8th grade cared about child bearing. We just wanted to get our hands on Colette's tits, and have Stacy suck our "Pinus".... The very idea of putting our Pinus in someone's vag-eena at that age was something we only read about when someone got a hold of their father's Penthouse magazines.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

My Middle school Sex Ed teacher was also the creepy Phys Ed instructor, who liked to watch the boys shower after Phys Ed "class"....

 Mr. Phillips was hell bent on teaching us that a woman's "Vag-eena" (Rhymes with Bag...) had no nerve endings. The male sex "Member" is pronounce "Pinus" (Rymes with Pie). and that when the pinus fills with blood, it's called an "eruption." He also stressed that the size of a woman's breasts were no indication of her ability to bear children. "Hip size is more important for child bearing"...... Like any boy in 7-8th grade cared about child bearing. We just wanted to get our hands on Colette's tits, and have Stacy suck our "Pinus".... The very idea of putting our Pinus in someone's vag-eena at that age was something we only read about when someone got a hold of their father's Penthouse magazines.....

Our health course wasn't until later - 10th or 11th grade I think. If memory serves on the timing of subject matter of the class vs. what we were practicing outside of class it was junior year. We may have had some basic topics covered in earlier, but I do not recall them.

The health teacher was one of the best teachers I had in high school - as a chemistry teacher. I was her best student, after that year she became by advisor. Somehow she won the health class for a year though. She was a whip smart strawberry blonde in her early thirties with with blue eyes you could drown in, a trim figure, a good sense of humor in and out of class, and had a smile that could leave your mouth dry. As one usually less than industrious guy in my chem class put it..."You have to do your homework for her. Because she's so pretty...you just feel bad when you don't do it."

She could make health topics pretty gripping, and did a good job in a typically awkward course.

We got lucky, the NEXT year the health class was taught by a new teacher - a 22 year old socially awkward and highly unattractive and somewhat unpleasant young man straight out of college who caught the duty with his regular course load. I can't imagine that was a comfortable class for the fifteen & sixteen year old girls in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this