J28

Bill Da Blah makes it 23

best thing that could happen for nyc is he goes on an extended campaign tour.  and maybe gets lost

• Like 2

Maybe it would be easier if we started a list of Dems who are not running.

I've heard only 1 in that line up that makes any sense, well sort of. They are politicians after all.

3 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Maybe it would be easier if we started a list of Dems who are not running.

I understand the primary debate audience will be sitting on the stage of the auditorium.

It'll be a good time to live in Iowa for all the free drinks at the meet and greets!

That is one serious Clown Car they putting together. 

Out of curiosity is Biden on anyone's top 10 list of people they would like to be president. Not asking if you would choose him over Trump. I'm asking if he comes to mind when you think of candidates you would like to see win? 

Isn't he more or less the Dan Quayle of Democrats? 

• Downvote 1

Got to give it to him for his Trump nickname

”Con Don”.

Have no idea why he’s running other than to solidify Biden further.

Malarkey won't see the irony in the clown car, being that he is so far up Trump's Clown butt that he is now BFFs with Hannity.

Exactly what the Dems need to appeal to anything except the right and left coast, another tax and spender to give away our money without accountability. (Don't get your panties in a knot you liberals, most Republicans have no understanding of accountability either.)

15 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Exactly what the Dems need to appeal to anything except the right and left coast, another tax and spender to give away our money without accountability. (Don't get your panties in a knot you liberals, most Republicans have no understanding of accountability either.)

he's terming out as mayor, has less than zero chance of even making it to the first debate, so he's just gathering money for a campaign run for something.  maybe congress

20 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

I've heard only 1 in that line up that makes any sense, well sort of. They are politicians after all.

Which one of them makes sense to you?

-DSK

20 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Deflection - it’s what The Lefty Circle Jerk does.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

This article from MSNBC may give away the real reason for so many candidates--read down to the paragraph that says "there is no real downside".  It raises their profiles and donation base, and get to list "former Presidential candidate" to their bio hereafter.   And presumably more heady and fun than being mayor of whichever big or small city, or a back-bencher in some legislature.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/why-are-so-many-democrats-running-president

And they get to go to Iowa.  Whoopeee.

1 hour ago, J28 said:

Happy Dipshit started posting cartoons, which was presumably okay with you, so I thought I'd join in.  In the interest of making you feel better, here are some proposed alternative responses to your opening post:

1. Oh wow. Mayor Bill de Blasio Enters 2020 Race for President.  Thanks for the heads up.

2. I had heard that Mayor Bill de Blasio Enters 2020 Race for President, but still appreciate your reminder.

3. Go fuck yourself.

I've got a hankerin' for #3, but will defer to which one you'd prefer. 

Dear J28:  Sad? Lonely? Tired of Jerking off by yourself?     Well then consider joining your local liberal circle jerk club - just google it for the one nearest you.  Trust me. Far superior to the RW circle jerks as the liberal ones are coed. 

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Happy Dipshit started posting cartoons, which was presumably okay with you, so I thought I'd join in.  In the interest of making you feel better, here are some proposed alternative responses to your opening post:

1. Oh wow. Mayor Bill de Blasio Enters 2020 Race for President.  Thanks for the heads up.

2. I had heard that Mayor Bill de Blasio Enters 2020 Race for President, but still appreciate your reminder.

3. Go fuck yourself.

I've got a hankerin' for #3, but will defer to which one you'd prefer. 

Here’s my response to you - go fuck youself asshole.  How ‘bout dat?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Dear J28:  Sad? Lonely? Tired of Jerking off by yourself?     Well then consider joining your local liberal circle jerk club - just google it for the one nearest you.  Trust me. Far superior to the RW circle jerks as the liberal ones are coed. 

Great.  Now he'll show up at liberal circle jerk club dressed in drag.

7 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Great.  Now he'll show up at liberal circle jerk club dressed in drag.

With an empty quart bottle for his collections.

We just need one more Dem to announce he/she/? is running for President to make it an odd two dozen...

• Downvote 1

On 5/17/2019 at 8:17 AM, J28 said:

you're Projecting, that's ass-backwards you mental midget.